Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Not the most "Romantic" spot to choose.

Decayuss
    Decayuss

The Nephilim

The Nephilim

Moderator- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : The True Nephalem
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Nephalem Take Over
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Not the most "Romantic" spot to choose. Empty Not the most "Romantic" spot to choose.

Post by Decayuss 21st August 2014, 9:03 pm

"Woah! Woah! Woah! Woah! Slow down, Deniel! You did WHAT!? YOU'RE GONIG TO WHAT!?" It had been a few days since Deniel and Alyia first kissed, and Deniel took his sweet time telling his sword Nidhogg what happened. "I kissed Alyia, and now I'm going to take her out on a date." Deniel was standing in front of his bed with Nidhogg laid down on it. Nidhogg thought Deniel was out of his mind, and just to make sure he wasn't going insane, he had asked Deniel again. "Deniel! Are you crazy!? You're a Nephalem...she's a human! You're nineteen she's...a lot younger than that!" Nidhogg did not support Deniel's actions one bit. Deniel was ignorant, but he was not. He knew of the dangers, the consequences, the risks, the weirdness, and he was assuming that it was all fake. "I mean come on, Deniel! You don't even know what love is! It's probably the lust of your demon side that enjoys her body. Just admit it! You're wrong and I'm right! This isn't love, this is just lust! You don't really like her, you're just confused! If you want to satisfy your lust, there's plenty of other girls out there! Trust me! Just--" Deniel had enough of Nidhogg's attitude. He grabbed the sheathed blade and threw it against the wall of his room. Nothing could harm it, but it was all he could do. "SHUT UP!" Just like he was hoping, Deniel's anger worked like a charm. Nidhogg was silent. "It's not lust, Nidhogg! It's love, I know it is! When I'm near her...I get this...weird feeling. It felt so unfamiliar. My stomach felt tight, and my fake heart couldn't stop beating. I felt like I wanted to protect her, to be with her! Not use her body! Okay, I'll admit...I like how it looked in a swimsuit, but that's not all I like her for! She's the first person I've ever felt so close to, and just being around her makes me feel this way. It's love, even though I don't know what it is, this is it."

A few minutes later, there Deniel was being careful about walking through Eclipse Soul. Nidhogg refused to listen to him, so he simply left the sword behind and went out to find Alyia himself. He tiptoed his way through the place silently. He still didn't want anyone to know about him just yet, so he was taking a big risk just go get to his partner, now girlfriend's room. He checked very corner, he looked both ways, he hid every time he even heard the slightest sound. It should have taken him about two minutes to get from his room to hers, but at the rate he was going, it took him about ten. Once he finally found his way to her room, he had no idea what he was going to do or say. Just like everything else, this was completely new to him. What should he ask her? Better yet, where would they go? He had never been on a date before, and since he was so uninterested on the subject, Virgil never taught him. Deniel never thought the day would come where he regretted to learning about relationships that humans had. Because now, his was no different than theirs it seemed. A lot of second thoughts crept into his mind as he stood at Alyia's door motionless. He was so confused just like he had always been, and didn't know what to do.

What if she said no? What if it was just a one time thing? What if she wasn't there? What if he picked the wrong spot? He never had so many thoughts of doubt before, it was so overwhelming. He closed his eyes tight and started to run his hands through his hair. In addition to his sword, he left his gloves behind just like last time. Earlier he was thinking if he wanted to hold her hand, that he would feel her soft skin. Now he was doubting it would ever happen. You know what, Deniel!? Just do it! Even with doubts still through his head, Deniel opened Alyia's door and burst inside without even knocking. He had completely forgotten it was the polite thing to do, and his mind was pretty messed up with all of the doubts. As he entered her room swiftly, his fake heart started to beat fast right away, "Hey! Alyia, you here?"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Not the most "Romantic" spot to choose. Deacy2
    Take Over Forms:

Magic
    Character Sheet
    Aliannah
    Aliannah

Omen Angel

Omen Angel

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- Limited Edition- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Taskmaster- Fan Art Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Rainbow- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Omen Angel
    Faction : The Rune Knights
    Mentor : Deniel
    Experience : 1,362,393

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Calling of Heaven and Hell
    Second Skill: Fallen Angel Take Over
    Third Skill:

Not the most "Romantic" spot to choose. Empty Re: Not the most "Romantic" spot to choose.

Post by Aliannah 22nd August 2014, 5:29 pm

Alyia had just stripped herself of the undergarments that she had worn that night to bed. Turning on the hot water in her shower she stepped in. Feeling the water rush down her skin she grabbed a bar of soap and washed every part of her. Rinsing off the soap she reached for her shampoo and conditioner, things that she learned that would help keep her hair clean and nice looking. Pouring shampoo into her hands she scrubbed her head to start the routine of washing her hair. After she felt that the soap had been in her hair long enough she placed her head under the water. With the water hitting on her head she did not hear the person barging into her room. With all of the shampoo out of her hair she reached for the conditioner and squirted some into her hands before running her fingers through her hair to make her golden locks silky and smooth. Turning around so that she had her back to the shower head the rinsed her hair of the conditioner reaching her hands back to assist. Alyia love taking showers now. It was not the steam from the heat of the shower, it was the water itself. It reminded her of Deniel. Since their first kiss she hadn’t been able to get him out of her mind. It being a couple days since she last saw him she was planning to go into the hell hole that he called his room to visit him. She even had something that she was planning on giving him. With a smile growing on her face Alyia started to hum. A song that she once heard that reminded her of her life.Finally reaching the chorus of the song she started to sing,

“Wish I knew back then~
    What I know now.~
    Wish I could somehow~
    Go back in time and maybe listen to my own advice.~

I'd tell her to speak up, tell her to shout out,~
    Talk a bit louder, be a bit prouder,~
    Tell her she's beautiful, wonderful,~
    Everything she doesn't see.~

You gotta speak up, you gotta shout out,~
    And know that right here, right now,~
    You can be beautiful, wonderful,~
    Anything you wanna be, oh,~
    Little me.~”

Ending the chorus she let out a small smile and started to hum the verses and the rest of the song. It was something that she wanted to do. But, she had to be strong and swallow the little girl that was inside of her. So that she looked strong and that so that she could protect herself and Deniel now.

WC: 444

Last edited by Aliannah on 28th August 2019, 12:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Decayuss
    Decayuss

The Nephilim

The Nephilim

Moderator- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Not the most "Romantic" spot to choose. Empty Re: Not the most "Romantic" spot to choose.

Post by Decayuss 22nd August 2014, 7:04 pm

One blink. A second blink. Deniel could not believe what he saw. He had never been in Alyia's room before, and the last thing he expected was for her to leave it unlocked when she was taking a shower. There, facing away from him, was Alyia in a shower only blocked by a foggy window. Even with the foggy window, he got a very good glimpse at what pretty much every guy has wanted to see. Although for the sake of their relationship, the best he would do was keep his mouth shut. He didn't speak or utter a single word, which wasn't that difficult. He thought about just leaving right away, but he at least wanted to get a good glimpse. So all he did was watch her for a few moments, about halfway through the song she was singing. And then, before the situation got any more risky, he slowly backed away. He grabbed the doorknob and pulled it closed as he stepped out of the room. He did it as slowly and carefully as he possibly could, since the slightest creak or sound could alert her. He got lucky once, he wasn't going to take his chances again. Once the sealed the door shut, he took off like a rocket down the hallway. He didn't care if he was going to get caught by guildmates, it was better than being caught by his girlfriend looking at her in the shower.

He ran all the way to the hidden entrance to his room, passing straight through the fake wall that lead down to his hidden room. Upon his arrival, Nidhogg was still sitting in the corner. "Back so early? What? Did she break up with you?" Deniel shook his head and ran for the sword. He grabbed the blade and sheathed it from the scabbard, and then started to pretend like he was practicing and training with it. "Not now, Nidhogg. Just act natural. I did not leave this room, got it?" "Ooookay?"

Take Over Forms:

Magic
    Character Sheet
    Aliannah
    Aliannah

Omen Angel

Omen Angel

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- Limited Edition- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Taskmaster- Fan Art Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Rainbow- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Aliannah 23rd August 2014, 9:14 pm

Alyia stopped the water from the shower and opened the door to the shower. Grabbing a towel she slipped out of her bathroom and into the open area of her room. Looking through her drawers she pulled out a bra, underwear, black jean short shorts, and loose fitting red tank top. Pulling her long hair back into a ponytail Alyia looked at herself in the mirror. She had not only started to worry about how she dresses she had also started to worry about how she looked. Making sure that she was presentable she walked out of her room. Turning the door knob she was surprised to see that it was unlocked . 'I hope no one came in while I was in the shower,' Alyia thought as she left her room. Turning around the corner to head into the main guild ha she remembered the gift that she had for Deniel. Spinning on her heel and her hair catching around her ankle she ran back to her room. Opening the door she slipped inside and ran to her bedside table. Grabbing the small box resting on the table she ran out of her room and locked it taking a key with her and sticking it in her shorts pocket. Running down the hall she peeked into the main hall. With no one there she ran to the secret entrance of her boyfriends hell hole of a room. Sliding into the dark passageway she quickly walked down to her patners room. Poking her head through the entrance hole of Deniel's room she tried to spot her partner. Taking a step into the room she turned her head around to see if she could spot him.

Finally spotting her boyfriend swinging his sword around she walked over to him her hand clutching the small box that held the gift that she had for him. "Deniel?" Alyia called Deniel's name as she neared him. He was training. Swinging his sword around as if he was in a fight. Taking another step near him the blonde called out his name once again, "Deniel?" Her hair swished around her ankles. She looked at the black haired mage waiting for him to turn and look at her.

WC: 384

Last edited by Aliannah on 28th August 2019, 12:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

Decayuss
    Decayuss

The Nephilim

The Nephilim

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Decayuss 24th August 2014, 4:12 pm

"So what's this all about, anyway?"Deniel stood there in his room, or sometimes he was moving, training with Nidhogg and waiting for Alyia. "I'll tell you when I have the time, Nidhogg. Right now, I don't have the time. And no, she didn't break up with me." Deniel could hear Nidhogg grumble knowing that he and Alyia were still together. He wasn't a fan of their relationship one bit. "How the Hell do you end up with a human, anyway? And what does that mean for me?" Deniel stopped practicing as soon as Nidhogg said the second part. Why was he so concerned? Not just about Deniel, but about himself. "I think I see what's going on here. Nidhogg, are you jealous?" He held his sword up at eye level. "Jealous!? Humph! Of course not! ...Well...you haven't called me partner in a long time." Deniel gave his sword a smile and resumed his training. He knew that eventually Alyia would come down there, and he was usually practicing with his sword when she was. "Not even she can replace you, Nidhogg. I can't pick her up and starting swinging her around and expect my enemies to get cut open, do I? And who's going to stab them in the chest?" He swung his sword right, left, jab, and then spun it around himself to add some style. He heard Alyia's voice to his right, but decided to ignore her just to make it seem like he wasn't expecting her. He swung Nidhogg a few more times, and upon hearing her a second time, that's when he stopped mid-slash.

He looked to her and sheathed Nidhogg inside of its scabbard. He looked at her up and down, and it felt strange staring at her and knowing exactly what was underneath. Then he took a look at what was in her hand. It looked like a box of some kind, and he wondered what it was for. "Hey, Alyia...." his voice trailed off a bit as he thought back to seeing her in the shower once again. He saw pretty much everything, so right now, it was like he could see through her clothes. He shook his head quickly to shake the thought from his head. He gave an awkward chuckle and scratched behind his head, "So...what do you need? And what's that?"

Take Over Forms:

Magic
    Character Sheet
    Aliannah
    Aliannah

Omen Angel

Omen Angel

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Aliannah 25th August 2014, 11:58 am

Alyia watched as Deca turned around and looked her up and down as if looking at her clothes. Was there something wrong with her? She saw his gaze shift to the small box in her hand. The gift that she had for him. She looked up at his face looking at his red eyes as they looked back at her. Hearing him chuckle snapped her out of her thoughts. "So...what do you need? And what's that?" Alyia looked down at the box in her hand. She lifted it up so that her hand was outstretched giving Deniel the box. “It’s for you. I saw it the other day and I thought of you.” Alyia looked away blushing. “It was a part of a pair. I have the other half.” The blonde reached up to her neck to play with the pendant that she bought in Hargeon. She had taken the dark wing of the pair leaving Deniel the gold one. Twirling the pendant in her hand she looked back up at Deniel. She didn’t know what she was thinking when she bought the pendants. But, know that she was giving Deniel his she became nervous. What if he didn’t take it? Was she thinking too much into what their relationship was? She knew that she loved him but she didn’t know that if buying them a matching pair of something was a good thing. The blue eyed girl shifted her gaze back to the black box that held the pendant. She had thought about having him attack it to one of his original necklaces, but she thought against it. Resulting in her buying a chain necklace that Deniel could choose to wear or not.

Alyia looked back at Deniel and an image flashed through her head. It was their first kiss. It had only been a couple days ago but it was fresh in her mind. The sun starting to set on the lake giving off a warm glow and the waterfall in the background. The way that his lips felt against hers. She face flushed red and she altered her gaze so that she was looking at the floor. Loving someone was something new to her and all of the emotions that came with it confused her. She had never been embarrassed before and feeling the blood rush to her cheeks made her feel weird. She didn’t know how to react so she hid it from her new boyfriend..

WC: 426

Last edited by Aliannah on 28th August 2019, 12:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

Decayuss
    Decayuss

The Nephilim

The Nephilim

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Decayuss 25th August 2014, 8:29 pm

"Hmm?" Deniel put his sheathed sword neatly in one of his belt slots so he could take the box with both hands. He turned the box several ways, inspecting it and analyzing it from all corners. Then he tapped the box with his knuckles, like he was knocking on a door. "Just open it already!" Nidhogg was still a bit unhappy about Deniel's relationship, and even more unhappy from her presence. He didn't mind their partnership, but he thought a relationship was going way too far. Deniel frowned down at his sword, but opened the box anyway. Inside, he found a golden pendant in the shape of a wing, similar to the one Alyia was showing him. He held up the pendant to his eye level, and let it dangle in front of his eyes. A golden wing? He didn't really see how something so beautiful would fit him, and something so dark could be with her. He saw it as the other way around, that the black one represented her, and the golden one could be more suited for her because of how beautiful he thought she was. Nidhogg was able to hear all of Deniel's thoughts, since their minds were connected. And right now, he was able to hear what Deniel was just thinking loud and clear.

Deniel took the two cross necklaces that always hung around his neck and stuffed them inside of his shirt so they were out of sight. Then, he hung the new necklace she had given him around his neck, making it exposed for pretty much everyone to see. "If I had a body, I'd throw up right now! You're making me sick, Deniel! How could you do such a thing!? Suck up to a human! I thought you were above this! And have you forgotten what those necklaces mean? Have you forgotten what humans have done to you!?" Deniel scowled down at his blade. He grabbed on to the hilt, not even bothering to take the scabbard with it, and drew the sword. He threw Nidhogg into one of the pools of water in his room, and then he took the scabbard and threw it with him. After that, he grabbed on to Alyia's hand and started to exit his room with her. "Don't mind him, please. I want to take you somewhere."

Take Over Forms:

Magic
    Character Sheet
    Aliannah
    Aliannah

Omen Angel

Omen Angel

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Aliannah 26th August 2014, 4:40 pm

Alyia shifted her eyes up to Deniel as he played with the box that held the necklace. Her head was still still looking down as he opened the black box. She watched as he took out the golden pendant on the chain. She had thought about giving him the black wing, but it reminded her too much of him to give to him. She could only hope that he thought the same thing and that the golden one would remind him of her. She suddenly heard Deniel’s sword talk. It had given her a small scare see how she didn’t know that it could talk. But, as she listened to what the sword had to say she wanted to take it from Deniel and break it. Was it always this rude? She started to back away from the pair as the sword continued to yell at Deniel. It had said things that had hurt her. She knew that Deniel was not human, she didn’t know what her race had done to him, but it hurt none the less being seen as below her partner. She was about to turn and run when she heard a splash and felt a large hand grab hers. She was being dragged to the exit of Deniel’s room. "Don't mind him, please. I want to take you somewhere." She heard Deniel comment, but it did little to nothing to settle the upturned feelings. She was sad. Was she that much below her boyfriend? With her head lowered she followed Deniel out of his room and outside. Tear were threatening to escape, but she was not going to let them fall. She was supposed to be strong. But, just she wasn’t crying on the outside didn’t mean that it didn’t hurt. With her blonde hair tangling behind them Alyia continued to follow her boyfriend to the exit to his room. With her free hand she reached up and played with her pendant.

Alyia moved her hand from her pendant once they reached the outdoors it was still morning and it was bright out. The blonde shielded her eyes from the blinding rays and closed her eyes temporarily forgot about the words from the sword. As soon as her eyes adjusted to the light from the outside she moved her hand from her eyes and looked up at the back of Deniel’s head. “Deniel… d-do you still love me?” Alyia knew that he did, but she wanted to make sure after the doubt was placed in her head from the sword.

WC: 440

Last edited by Aliannah on 28th August 2019, 12:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

Decayuss
    Decayuss

The Nephilim

The Nephilim

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Decayuss 26th August 2014, 7:15 pm

Nidhogg sank to the very bottom of the pool that held the right eye of Deniel's room. It didn't look like it, but that hole was over ten feet deep. Nidhogg, along with his scabbard, sank all the way to the very bottom of it. And there, it would be left alone until Deniel came to pick it up.

Deniel lead Alyia outside of his room using the second exit to it, the one that lead to the very base of Phoenix Mountains. He had no idea what time of the day it was, and he was almost surprised to see that it was still morning. He let go of Alyia's hand and shielded himself from the bright sun until his eyes adjusted. It didn't take them long, but as soon as they did, he heard Alyia's voice from behind him. “Deniel… d-do you still love me?” It was a silly question to him. He turned around and thought about what he was going to say. However, he suddenly said to himself that there was no need for words. To show her that he did, he placed his hands on her shoulders. Even though last time he said that she would have to put herself up at his height, he was going to make an exception this time. He bent himself slightly down and pressed his lips against hers. He didn't like short kisses, so he made sure that this kiss lasted a while. Not only that, but since it was their second kiss, he wanted to get to feel it for as long as possible again.

He turned his head right, left, and pulled his arms around her back. His lips made some pretty weird noises against hers, which was impossible to describe, every time he shifted them. It still didn't bother him, he wanted to show her the answer to her question. After several minutes, he finally pulled his lips away from hers. "Does that answer your question?" He gave her a smirk and then got a quick kiss on her cheek. He stood up straight again, and held on to her hand. "Now come on, I want to take you out on...a date. Yeah, I think it's called a date."

Take Over Forms:

Magic
    Character Sheet
    Aliannah
    Aliannah

Omen Angel

Omen Angel

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Aliannah 27th August 2014, 2:35 pm

No words could describe the feeling that Alyia felt when suddenly she found Deniel’s lips against hers. There was the confirmation that he did love her and the feeling that she needed to brag to the sword. Clearing all things from her mind other than the feeling of love of the man that she was kissing Alyia closed her eyes and molded into him, following his lead in the kiss. Moving when he did and adjusting to the angle of his head. She was pulled closer to him as soon as his hands wrapped around her back holding her in place. To compensate, Alyia wound her arms around the back of his head and stood on her tip-toes to be just slightly taller. Pressing herself against the taller man she felt as if time stopped. After what seemed what seemed minutes Deniel pulled away from her and she unraveled her hands from behind his head. "Does that answer your question?" The words exited his mouth. Opening her mouth Alyia tried to respond to him, but found herself speechless, so instead she gave a small nod. She watched he smirked and leaned closer and she soon felt his lips on her cheek. A blush shading her face she saw her black haired boyfriend stand up straight. Feeling something warm on her hand she looked down to see that he had grabbed her hand. Gripping back and smiled. He did love her.

"Now come on, I want to take you out on...a date. Yeah, I think it's called a date." Hearing the sound of Deniel’s voice Alyia looked back up at his face. So he was going to take her somewhere. He was going to take her on a date. She had only heard of this word lately. It was supposedly something that couples did. She had looked up in her books the definition of the word. It stated that they were outings that couples would do to spend time with each other. She could only wonder where her boyfriend was going to take her. Tilting her head slightly to the left she looked up at Deniel. “Where are you planning to go?”

WC: 375

Last edited by Aliannah on 28th August 2019, 12:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

Decayuss
    Decayuss

The Nephilim

The Nephilim

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Decayuss 27th August 2014, 6:32 pm

After walking out several paces with Alyia's hand still in his, Deniel stopped and closed his eyes. He visualized a map of Fiore, one that he had taken a look at many times, and tried to remember where his destination was. He remembered it clear as day, so it only took him a second or two to figure it out. After his awkward pause, Deniel lead Alyia in a completely different direction: to the east. “Where are you planning to go?” He looked back at his girlfriend, and only smirked at her. "You'll see. It's a long walk, though." And it was. Eclipse Soul all the way to the Serene Cliff was going from one end of Fiore to the other. However, with previous experiences, he knew Alyia wasn't the kind of girl to complain about any of that.

It took several hours, but surely, they had eventually reached the Serene Cliff. Quite a beautiful sight, with a cliff overlooking the large body of water that surrounded most of Fiore. However, upon their arrival, Deniel was almost regretting coming here. He had been here before, but he didn't know what he was thinking whine he thought this was a good place to take Alyia out on a date. It was just...a cliff. Water rushing up against the side of a taller form of land, hundreds of feet below. The sound of waves crashing against it could be heard loud and clear. Other than that, there wasn't much he saw about the cliffs. He didn't know what to do with her or what to say. Something had just told him that he should take her here, but he couldn't remember what. "Ummm...here we are, I guess?"

Take Over Forms:

Magic
    Character Sheet
    Aliannah
    Aliannah

Omen Angel

Omen Angel

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Aliannah 28th August 2014, 12:20 pm

Alyia had followed Deniel across Fiore with only one question on her mind. Where were they going? She hadn’t minded the treck that had taken the several hours. In fact she found it normal. She did walk everywhere she went anyways. She watched the sky above her as Deniel finally stopped. It was wide open and Alyia felt free. Smiling she squeezed Deniel’s had a sign that she loved where he had taken them on their date.  Looking up at the sky she let go of Deniel’s hand and walked in front of him. She continued to walk forward until she nearly walked off the edge of the cliffs, Serene Cliffs, the place that Deniel had taken her. Stopping at the edge of the cliff she turned around and smiled at Deca another sign that she loved the place that he had taken her. It was perfect. She could see the sky and didn’t feel confined at all, infact she felt free.  “Thank you Deniel,” Alyia said as she looked into Deniel’s red eyes, “This is perfect. I love it.” She turned back around and looked down the cliff’s edge to the ocean below. She watched the waves splash against the rocks and foam up as it was thrown into the air. It was beautiful. Bending down as if she was going to fall off Alyia placed her hands on the ground and instead of falling off she sat down in the ground letting her legs swing off of the edge of the cliff. She placed her hands back behind her and leaned her head back so that she looked at Deniel. She flashed him a smile that was just for him. “You gonna sit with me or am I to sit here alone?”

WC: 311

Last edited by Aliannah on 28th August 2019, 12:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

Decayuss
    Decayuss

The Nephilim

The Nephilim

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Decayuss 28th August 2014, 6:55 pm

A huge sigh escaped Deniel's lips. He was completely relieved that Alyia loved the spot he chose for the two of them. He was right to go by his instincts. He stood there with the wind blowing against him and making the lower part of his coat fly back, and then against him depending on where it went. He was thinking about what he should do with her next. Sure, sitting there all day with her and holding hands was a bit of a romantic thing, but that's not all he wanted. He wanted something that would give her a thrill, he wanted something that would stay in her memory, and he wanted something that was exciting. He thought very hard, so much that he zoned out into space. “You gonna sit with me or am I to sit here alone?” He blinked and quickly shook his head to himself. Hearing her brought him back to his senses again. "Uh...sit with you. Right. Of course. Heh." He walked next to her beside the cliff and sat right next to her. His feet dangled off the edge, which he wasn't really frightened of. He flew a lot, so heights was never a problem for him. While he was sitting next to her, he placed his hand over one of hers that was behind her, since it seemed to be a thing he saw couples do: hold hands. He didn't say anything since he was still thinking about what they should do, or what he should do.

He stared down at the waves crashing against the cliff-side. Over and over again the water would go smash against it with white foam, and then pull back only to go against it again. Looking at the water, an idea slowly formed into his head. It was crazy, but crazy was fun. He suddenly stood up and looked down at Alyia, "Alyia, hop on my back. And whatever you do, don't let go." He waited for Alyia to get on his back just like she did in their job they did not too long ago, and once she was, he made his bold move. He was still standing at the very edge of the cliffs. Slowly, he let himself fall head-first towards the water. The wind rushed against him as he was pulled down towards the ocean water near the cliff side. A glowing blue magic circle had appeared right at his face in the path that he was falling. And as soon as he passed through, he showed her the other side of him: the angel. Glorious white golden trimmed armor covered his body, and two mighty and large feathered wings were perched on his back. Just before he was about to hit the water, he put his wings to use by turning himself ninety degrees and flying just over the water.

His face now had very fair skin, white hair, and a pair of pure sky-blue eyes. "Woooo! Yeah!" He leaned himself a bit to the right so that one of his wings began to create a line across the water, but it also enabled Alyia to put her hand in if she wished to. They were heading away from the cliffs, and once he covered enough distance, he turned another ninety degrees and shot straight up in the air. He flew far above the cliffs and straight into the clouds, where he stopped his flight and stayed high in the sky as a mighty and glorious angel in shining armor...with Alyia on his back. "So, how do you like this!?"

Take Over Forms:

Magic
    Character Sheet
    Aliannah
    Aliannah

Omen Angel

Omen Angel

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Aliannah 28th August 2014, 8:27 pm

Alyia watched as Deniel came and sat with her then moved her gaze to the wide open land in front of her. Suddenly feeling something warm her hand Alyia looked down to see that Deniel had placed his hand over hers. A smile graced Alyia’s face as she looked back up at Deniel who was not sitting next to her letting his legs swing over the edge of the cliffs. They sat there for a while and Alyia enjoyed every minute of it. Suddenly feeling the absence of the warm hand on hers Alyia looked at where Deniel was sitting only to find him standing up. Wondering what he was going she stood up as well. "Alyia, hop on my back. And whatever you do, don't let go." Alyia tilted her head to the left. She didn’t really enjoy being picked up, but in this case she would make an exception. Climbing onto her partner’s back she wrapped her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist. She wondered what Deniel was doing as he moved to the edge of the cliff. Tilting her head so that she could see, Alyia knew exactly what Deniel was planning to do. Feeling the air against her face and her hair being lifted up by the wind that was going against them she knew that they were falling and she knew that Deniel had a plan. Or else he wouldn't have let them just fall, right?

Seeing a magic circle in front of them the blonde knew that her boyfriend was planning on using his magic again. Entering the circle and then exiting the circle she saw the transformation that Deniel went though. His hair was now white and his skin matched hers. Seeing the water right below them Alyia was starting to freak out until Deniel opened his wings and altered their flight so that they were flying parallel with the ocean. She felt her now white haired partner tilt sideways so that his wing was touching the water. Wriggling one arm from her grip around Deniel’s neck Alyia let it fall so that she was touching the water. It was cool. Suddenly feeling like she was being pulled away from the water she wrapped her arm back around Deniel’s neck so that she wouldn’t fall off like she did last time. Shooting back up into the sky Alyia’s grip on Deniel tightened she was not going to fall off. Up at the height that they were, it was amazing. So much wide space that she could be free in. A though sprouted in her head and Alyia smirked. “I love this Deniel. But, I know one thing that would make this even better.” With that Alyia kissed Deniel’s temple and let go of him falling through the sky letting gravity take her. Feeling the wind whistle past her Alyia looked straight down below her and watched as the blue waters below got bigger and bigger. Falling until she was right above the cliffs Alyia finally called upon her spell. “I call upon the Flight of the Holy.” Wings made of light burst from her back and Alyia made a U-turn in mid air shooting back up to where Deniel was.

WC; 561

Last edited by Aliannah on 28th August 2019, 12:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

Decayuss
    Decayuss

The Nephilim

The Nephilim

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Decayuss 29th August 2014, 7:28 pm

This was the second time Deniel used his angel form, and he had to admit, it even felt amazing for him. Just flying up there so high in the sky like he controlled it made him feel important, but better than that, having Alyia on his back made him feel...loved. Something he had never felt in such a long time, not since Virgil. I love this Deniel. But, I know one thing that would make this even better.” Deniel felt a kiss at his temple area, and glanced behind him to see what Alyia was doing. He saw her simply let go of him and start descending down into the ocean. Any untrustworthy boyfriend would have went right after her, but he had faith in her ability to be safe. He didn't go after her but that didn't deny he still had the strong urge to. He watched her get closer and closer to the water. She was almost there, and the urge was almost overwhelming. At what seemed to be the last second, she showed him something he had never seen before. "She can fly?!" He watched her make a U-turn all the way back up to his altitude. He didn't know she could, but this changed the whole way he thought about this trip. They could spend so much time flying together in the sky, and if she ran out of energy before he did, he could just carry her like he did.

"I didn't know you could fly, Alyia. That's...astonishing!" He moved himself a little closer to her, and then placed his arms on her shoulders. Both of his enormous wings, each the size of his whole body, wrapped around her not to conceal her, but to keep her safe and warm in his embrace. He had always told her to make herself at his height, but this time, he simply lowered himself a little bit so his face was at the same level as hers. All because they were flying. With a smile, he placed his lips on hers to kiss her for the third time since their relationship began.

Take Over Forms:

Magic
    Character Sheet
    Aliannah
    Aliannah

Omen Angel

Omen Angel

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Aliannah 30th August 2014, 4:33 pm

Alyia smirked at Deniel, this was a new spell that she had learned and she loved it. It made her feel closer to Deniel. Watching as Deniel got close to her she could not help the blood that rushed to her cheeks. She could feel his wings encasing the two of them. Looking at Deniel as he lowered her body so that his face was the same height as hers, Alyia smiled. This was new to her, being the same height as him. So when Deniel’s lips met hers she smiled and gladly kissed him back. It was a little weird for her to be his height as she kissed him so she lowered herself just slightly. With her just a little lower in the air than him made Alyia more comfortable as she wrapped her arms around his neck for the second time that day. With her hands behind his neck Alyia played with his white hair. It felt so soft to the touch. It was a little weird to her that she was kissing another face of her boyfriend seeing how she had only kissed his original form, but the person in front of her was her boyfriend, she didn’t care what he looked like.

After what only seemed like seconds, but was a couple minutes in real time, Alyia back out of the kiss and looked up at Deniel. “I love you.” Those three words escaped her mouth. Realizing what she had just said Alyia blushed harder and looked away from Deniel. Those words meant a lot to her and saying them to someone meant even more. A million things ran through the blondes head as she thought of what she had just said. She knew that she had said it before, but saying it for a second time made it feel more real to her. But, despite her mess of thought a small voice in the back of her head was reprimanding her. She should have never gotten so close to someone that she would ever have to say those words, because if something happened to them it would only hurt her more.

WC: 362

Last edited by Aliannah on 28th August 2019, 12:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

Decayuss
    Decayuss

The Nephilim

The Nephilim

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Decayuss 30th August 2014, 8:52 pm

“I love you.” He heard those words come from her lips, and he couldn't say he didn't expect it. He did. His wings wrapped around her extended themselves to their full span. "I lo-" he stopped himself suddenly. He didn't want to just say, "I love you, too." It seemed to dull and uncreative to him. He cut himself off so he could think of a better thing to say, but that's the only thing that came to mind. In fact, that's all he could say. So he just needed to come up with a creative way to say it. He looked up at the sky, and saw that some clouds were starting to move overhead. They weren't storm clouds or anything, just normal clouds. However, these normal clouds were giving him an idea. He let go of her shoulders, "Wait here." With that, he flew right past her and started to head towards the clouds. While he was flying, both of his wings began to generate a glowing sky-blue energy that sparkled and twinkled in the sunlight. Deniel wrapped his two wings around himself just like he did with Alyia, and began to create a spiral, almost looking like a drill. The energy that came off of his wings surrounded his whole body, and made him pierce straight through the clouds.

While he was in the clouds, he started to move at them in a certain pattern. He started by going up in a curve, and then making a U-turn to go down. Then he repeated the same action, but once he went down, he connected the end of his path to a circle. After the circle, he moved in a V-shape, before ending with going in a diagonal path, making a u-turn, and then going on a curve down. He then went through the clouds, but didn't create anything just yet. After he went some distance, he started to pierce through them again, creating a Y shape before going in another circle. And after the circle, he moved up so he could go down in a very prolonged U-turn, and that's where he finished his creation. He let the energy surrounding him go, and flew right back to Alyia. It took him less then two seconds to get back with her, because he was going at top speed.

He snatched up Alyia right out of the sky and sent both of them going straight to the cliffs. Just before they were about to crash into them, he slowed himself down in an instant and landed them both softly on the ground. "Take a look." He turned around and pointed up to the clouds. Out of them, he carved words by separating them, so the clouds were surrounding a giant blue text in his own handwriting. The blue text were the holes in the clouds, showing the sky right behind them. In his handwriting, it said:

I love you

Take Over Forms:

Magic
    Character Sheet
    Aliannah
    Aliannah

Omen Angel

Omen Angel

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Aliannah 31st August 2014, 8:17 pm

Alyia could only watch as Deniel left her side and went soaring into the clouds. What was he doing? Whatching him twist and turn in the air forming clouds Alyia started to put the picture together of what Deniel was doing. She was kind of spooked at his sudden take off. He was going to say somwthig back to her. What was it? Still in her thoughts she didn't see Deniel coming at her full speed. She was only snapped out of her thought when suddenly she felt arms around her waist and the force of someone pulling her somewhere. The blonde turned her head to see what was going on. She spotted the white hair of her boyfriend and let out a sigh. At least it wasn't some other person. She then looked at where they were heading and saw that they were heading at the cliffs at full speed. She watched as the cliffs got bigger and bigger, but Deniel was not slowing down. Suddenly when they were right at the cliffs Deniel slowed to a halt and placed Alyia on the ground. Hearing Deniel's voice telling her to look Alyia turned aaround to look up at the sky where hey had just been flying. Up in the sky right where they had been was letters. Widening her eyes Alyia read the words that the letter put together. I love you. The three words were spelled out in the clouds. Not out of the clouds in them. As if they were a piece of paper and the words were written on them with a blue marker. A small smile grew on Alyia's face. This was so creative. So genuine. She wanted to take a picture because she knew that the clouds would not stay like that forever.

Alyia turned to Deniel and smiled at him. "Thank you. This, " Alyia motioned to the clouds, "is amazing. If only I could do something like this for you." Alyia looked up at the sky Deniel was such an individual, she was, she was human. So far away from him. He smile faded just a little at the thought, but it grew once again. He chose her though. Out of all the people in the world. He chose her. Alyia's crystal blue eyes closed and she took in a deep breath. Letting it out she looked back up at Deniel. "You are amazing. I don't ever want to let this go. Thank you."

WC;426

Last edited by Aliannah on 28th August 2019, 12:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

Decayuss
    Decayuss

The Nephilim

The Nephilim

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Decayuss 1st September 2014, 5:33 pm

"You are amazing. I don't ever want to let this go. Thank you." No one had ever told those words to Deniel. No one ever told him he was amazing. All he ever heard out of people was criticism and hate, and all he ever heard out of Virgil was "Stupid brat". This is what it felt like to be loved. It felt amazing, and he didn't want it to end. The clouds in the sky began to go back to their normal shape, slowly erasing the text he had written for her. He didn't care. Their love was between the two of them, not from the clouds. And her seeing it was plenty enough for him. "You're welcome, Alyia. And you don't have to do anything like this for me." He put his hands on her shoulders and pressed his forehead against hers. "All I want in return is your love, which I already have. And that's plenty enough for me." He closed his sky-blue eyes and gave her yet another kiss on her lips. However, during this one, he made his Angel form fade away. The armor on his body started to disintegrate into a golden twinkle, and under his armor were his normal clothes and skin. The disintegration started at his hands and feet, and then moved up his body until they met up at his head. His white hair changed back to black, and his wings were turned into the same golden twinkle.

The light that was made from his angel form circled around him and Alyia like it had a mind of its own. And then, it flew right above them and then exploded into a shower of golden light and stars, almost like glowing dust. The dust rained down on them and around them, and in the kiss he opened his eyes to show that they were back to their normal red color. He was doing everything he could to make this as memorable for her as possible.

Take Over Forms:

Magic
    Character Sheet
    Aliannah
    Aliannah

Omen Angel

Omen Angel

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Aliannah 2nd September 2014, 12:01 pm

Despite Deniel’s words she wanted to do something for him. So when he placed his forehead against hers she looked up into his now crystal blue eyes that matched the sky that was above them. She watched as he leaned down to kiss her and met him halfway pressing their lips together in a kiss. She could feel the magic drifting off of him as he changed back into his original form. She slightly opened her eyes and saw that that now standing in front of her was the appearance of Deniel that she knew. His slightly messy black hair and black clothes. Noticing the golden sparkles swirling around them Alyia widened her eyes and broke the connection between her her and Deniel’s lips. Reaching for his hand and gripping it in hers she watched in awe the golden swirls of magic that were around them go up and burst sprinkling them in golden dust. It was beautiful. Reaching her other hand out she caught some of the golden sparkles only to have them fade away. She dropped her hand back to her side and looked back up at Deniel. What he was going was amazing. Why would he do so much for her?

Squeezing his hand in hers she smiled. It was her smile only for Deniel. One that was filled with love and happiness. She could not believe that he was here with her. Letting go of his hand she took a step towards Deniel wrapping her arms around him giving him a hug. She laid her head against his chest and close her eyes. She wanted to stay just like this for a moment. With him and her being where she loved the most and nothing in the world that could bother them.

WC:298

Last edited by Aliannah on 28th August 2019, 12:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

Decayuss
    Decayuss

The Nephilim

The Nephilim

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Decayuss 4th September 2014, 4:30 pm

He watched her gather some of the gold dust in her hand after she broke the kiss, and he didn't do anything to stop her. He didn't do it himself, however. He just stood there, watching her do what she did. She gave him a hug, and the golden dust above them didn't stop pouring. He wrapped his arms around her shoulders since her waist was far too below him. And once he hugged her, he had the golden dust create a small gust of wind that brushed against them, and fade into the air all together. He stood there for a moment, right next to the cliff with her. The dust was gone, and the clouds in the sky were starting to lose the text. It didn't matter to him; he already did what he had to do. He broke their hug and stared down at the cliffs with her. "I know we haven't been out here too long, but I've think I've done enough for you. Come on, let's head back to the Guild. Maybe Nidhogg has finally changed his mind." He held Alyia by her hand and started to exit the scene with her. The scene he worked so hard to create. It wasw gone now, but it was worth having for such a short amount of time.

Just like before, it took them several hours to get back to Phoenix Mountains. Since Deniel didn't want to take the journey up, he took Alyia to the hidden part that lead to his room. A part of the mountain that looked normal, but a person could pass right through it. And once he did, he lead her up the path that went into his room. Upon his arrival, he let go of her hand and approached the pool of water he threw Nidhogg in. "You can go back to your room, Alyia. I'll just fish him out of there and then have a talk with him."

Take Over Forms:

Magic
    Character Sheet

Current date/time is 12th May 2024, 3:53 am