Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Hunter(Team Ordered Chaos)

Aliannah
    Aliannah

Omen Angel

Omen Angel

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- Limited Edition- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Taskmaster- Fan Art Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Rainbow- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Omen Angel
    Position : None
    Faction : The Rune Knights
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Deniel
    Experience : 1,362,393

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Calling of Heaven and Hell
    Second Skill: Fallen Angel Take Over
    Third Skill:

The Hunter(Team Ordered Chaos) Empty The Hunter(Team Ordered Chaos)

Post by Aliannah 17th August 2014, 10:26 am

Job Discription:

Alyia walked into Eclipse Soul's main guild hall somewhat full of energy. She had spotted a job that sounded interesting and she was rearing to go and get it done. It was labeled The Hunter. They were supposed to find some sort of treasure before other treasure hunters could. Plus if they did, they would receive a legendary item! She really didn't care much about the money that they would be rewarded with she just wanted the legendary item! With Oya, Alyia's pet stoat, on her shoulder in a ball with her head turning side to side watching the people around her, Alyia walked up to Katherine. A person that was on Team Ordered Chaos, the team that she was in at the moment. Approaching her Alyia prepared herself for Katherine's over the top personality. 'Careful,' Alyia thought to Oya. 'She's a hugger.' With that Oya moved her position so that she hid behind one of Alyia's braids. "Katherine?" Alyia asked the pink headed girl who was sitting in front of her. Alyia slipped the job description onto the table letting it rest in front of her guild mate and looked at Katherine, "I found a job that I think would be fun." Alyia could only look at Katherine in wait for her response. The blonde girl really wanted to go on this mission for the item that would be received at the end. She didn't know what she would get, but she hoped that it would be good. Of course she would only get it if they accepted the job and completed it. Alyia continued to look at Katherine waiting for her approval.  As she waited a habit of her kicked in and she subconsciously moved her blonde braid revealing the red furred stoat she called her pet.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Felicity Vrago
    Felicity Vrago

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- God Slayer- A-Rank- Rich- Player 
    Lineage : Angel of Chaos
    Guild : Eclipse Soul
    Mentor : Conquest/Decayuss
    Experience : 56875

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Crimson God Slayer
    Second Skill: Conquest Take Over
    Third Skill:

The Hunter(Team Ordered Chaos) Empty Re: The Hunter(Team Ordered Chaos)

Post by Felicity Vrago 19th August 2014, 8:37 am

Katherine was enjoying a nice cup of tea after the recent drama she endured, because being called a monster hit her soul in ways she dont like to feel. She was a Dark Angel and thus was constantly mistaken for one of the fallen ones. She hated being mistaken for one, while it was true that Dark ones were more likely to fall... It was the Angels of light going evil that were more dangerous. She needed go back to hunting the fallen angels and gods only although when she was capable enough. She was getting bogged down from the demands of the guild and of her god. It was becoming impossible to balance the 2 halves of her life together, eventually she would need to decide priorities. And soon...

She was then approached by Alyia with an idea for a job request, Katherine slid a plate of cookies to the young girl and started to read the note. It was definitely to a most interesting of jobs, Magic Council approved and high in reward. There would be many competing for this one and competition would be stiff. This was going to require a whole team effort to accomplish this task, 2 which was fine. It would get them all to cooperate with one another for once.

"Okay Alyia dear, I concur in performing this task. Let's round up the rest of the team. By the way cute stoat.~ " She made sure to scratch its head a bit before rounding up the rst of the crew with a, "Hey big project job over here. So lets discuss it in meeting room with some tea.~ " Upon everyone being at the meeting she would hand out copies from the flyer and say, "And since Alyia found job, she can lead it.~ "

Last edited by Katherine Wickfield on 19th August 2014, 10:43 am; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The Hunter(Team Ordered Chaos) P5l7Dxp
    Lumina Rubyscale
    Lumina Rubyscale

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Player 
    Lineage : Rubyscale Juggernaught
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Rose Dragon Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Lumina Rubyscale 19th August 2014, 10:39 am

Kiba had been pulled from the Library to some team meeting, much to his annoyance but Kath had said to come so here he was. Kiba takes the Flyer and reads it over. not to complicated yet still a pain as their was going to be a lot of competition. sighing he looks around the room at the others, standing Kiba heads for the kitchen to make himself some tea. "What a pain." he mutters to himself as he goes. reaching the kitchen he sets a pot of water to boil, taking great care to no mess up Kyll's kitchen. Then Kiba starts to make the tea by hand, adding orange zest and dried cherry's with some vanilla. the tea pot starts to whistle as Kiba finishes the tea, sealing it in little mesh balls. Pulling the tea pot from the stove, setting it on a tray he had prepared with some sugar, honey and a other items, he returns to the room and sets it down on the table. "So when are we leaving, i would like to get some thing done in the library." sitting down Kiba put a mesh ball into a cup then poring the water off to the side of it. After a few he pulls the mesh ball out and set it aside then puts a little honey in his cup, then stirs it with a spoon. Setting the spoon on a small plate, Kiba takes a sip. "mmm to much Orange zest." he shrugs then motions the others, "Please help yourselves." Kiba takes another sip of the tea, then sets the cup down to look at the flyer again. This time he was a little more receptive to the job, good pay great bonus. he shrugs again guess i could not hurt to do the job

The Hunter(Team Ordered Chaos) QGrxNTU
    HirokoD
    HirokoD

Player 
    Lineage : Truth
    Guild : Nightmare
    Experience : 325

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Art of the Younger Ones
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill:

Post by HirokoD 19th August 2014, 5:54 pm

Hiroko was sleeping in the middle of the guild as usual. He didn't really like to get up for nothing but to eat. He suddenly heard someone entering the main guild hall. He was sleeping near the entrance and could easily hear. He woke up, but only opened one eye to take a look. It was Alyia going with Katherine. "I have to find a good place to sleep rather than the guild hall." Hiroko tried to get asleep again since he actually thought it wasn't something he had to do about, but that idea quickly changed when he heard Katherine calling for the whole team.

He got up and stretched as he walked towards his team to the meeting. What were they doing? Could be a mission or one of Ketherine's plans. He got to the first chair with his team and sat, he was still a bit sleepy, but a bit of action would quickly wake him up. He head the situation, a job, but it didn't really look to complicated, except for the part of being the first ones to get it. But looking it in any other way, it couldn't be that hard, specially with that team. "Sounds good to me. And I heard Alyia found the job right?" He looked at his team mate, the one who ate all the cookies when they met, he couldn't forget that moment, when he found out there were no more cookies. But anyway, he smiled at her. "It sounds like your leading. You'll have all the help you need from me , I'll do my best covering your back." He returned to his normal position in the chair. "And about Kiba's question, I have the same doubt. I can wait, but just tell and I'll follow you guys." Hiroko was very enthusiastic with this job. So he did what he does each time he is enthusiastic. He got comfortable, and fell asleep in a blink of an eye. He was hoping to get woken up when they left.

Bank

Hiroko's Theme
    Tess
    Tess

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Dragon Slayer- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Inuki: The Demon Dog
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Experience : 3,950

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Numb Angel ❅ Ice Devil
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Tess 19th August 2014, 6:53 pm

Allison was having an absolutely fabulous day!  First of all, she had woken up with a lot of great optimism, and now she had come down the stairs, into the guild hall, to see a few things that brightened up her day even more.  First of all, their team was here!  Allison had recently joined a team, which was a sort of group that did missions aka jobs, together, and shared rewards and gained extra experience from working together and learning together.  Allison was really satisfied with how everything was going so far, or at least in her life as a mage.  Allison was a really bad mage, still very weak, but she hoped that as she did more jobs and learned more things with this great team and the people that made it up, she would become much better at helping people and get to see all around the world, and meet new people of course.

Then, there was the second thing.  Kiba-san`s tea, which was something that he often drank, although Allison wasn`t quite sure whether or not it was always the same kind.  He had just now muttered something about oranges, which wasn`t really Allison`s thing, but she always appreciated his scholarly ness and the way he never seemed to get upset with anything.  And then, standing a little bit away from Kiba-san, or Alyia was standing, was Katherine-san and Alyia.  Alyia was the kind of girl who was really kind of quiet, but Allison didn`t really like her that much.  Although, she did suppose that she couldn`t judge Alyia by her magic, even though it seemed to be really painful and something that Allison usually wouldn`t like.  Katherine-san was a really powerful mage, and on their job together, getting passports, she had made it rain to clear the crowds, and smiled like it was nothing.  Allison like Katherine-san; she seemed to be warm and numb to things like sadness, sorrow, and even small things that were negative or might cloud Katherine-san`s fluffy attitude.

But, the best part was not that tea that Katherine-san and Kiba-san were drinking.  No, it was the thing that was sitting in front of Alyia, the thing that Katherine-san had just slid over to her moments ago.  A job request!  Allison bounded over to the group and then beamed brightly at the two female members that were talking over a plate of cookies.  Allison didn`t particularly like cookies, but she knew that Alyia would do anything for chocolate chip ones, and Katherine-san was an excellent baker, regardless of whether or not Allison actually usually liked the sweet treats anyway.  But she couldn`t get the job request out of her mind.  Allison was about to snatch it off the table when she restrained herself and tilted her head, still beaming with all the force of her bright white teeth, her eyes sparkling and shining.  "Ooh!  A job request!"  Allison squealed at Katherine-san and Alyia, and then danced around the two of them`s table, along with Kiba-san`s table.  "We`re going to go on a job request~~  And to see a beautiful place!  And we get a great reward, and a legendary item!"

Allison kept dancing until she felt an amused presence in her mind.  Oh, hi there Lel,  Allison thought telepathically to the elegant pink kitty that was hiding from Allison around the corner.  She bounded over to the place where Lel Therina was hiding and then raced back out to the rest of the group.  "Sooo I found a pink kitty!  Her name is Lel Therina, but she only will respond if you guys call her Therina~  Isn`t she so kawaii??"  Allison beamed at the rest of the group, her energy distinctly overwhelming and rather far too much for the neutral feeling that was spread among the people inside the guild hall.  Allison leaned over to Alyia and then tried to pick up her pet stoat, to introduce it to Lel.  The pink cat telepathically rolled its eyes and then whispered to Allison in her mind.  

Alli, I don`t think that the stoat is your pet.  Perhaps you should ask permission from your fellow teammate before you go to cuddle her pet...  Allison nodded energetically and then turned to Alyia with great enthusiasm.  "Alyia-chan, Alyia-chan, Alyia-chan, can I pleeeeeeeeeease pet your stoat??  What`s her name, by the way?"  Allison beamed at Alyia and then noticed a weird boy sitting next to Alyia.  Ohh, that was right, he was part of the team?  Allison glanced at Katherine-san.  Perhaps she had added the boy in as a last minute change, but then again Allison had a rather bad memory, so it wasn`t surprising that she didn`t remember this boy.  He seemed to be a dramatic type, and right now he was sleeping peacefully in the chair anyhow.  She grabbed Alyia by the hand and dragged her with her over to the sleeping boy.  "Hello??  My name is Allison!  I know you, right?  I mean, I should know if I know you or not, but hi!"  Allison beamed brightly at the boy, even though he was sleeping and obviously couldn`t see her.  Then, she turned to Alyia.  "Oh, that`s right!  I`m soo glad you`re the team leader!  I`m sure you`ll do a great job!"  Allison smiled with once again overwhelming energy towards Alyia.

Last edited by Allison on 27th June 2015, 9:48 am; edited 1 time in total
    Aliannah
    Aliannah

Omen Angel

Omen Angel

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- Limited Edition- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Taskmaster- Fan Art Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Rainbow- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Aliannah 19th August 2014, 7:59 pm

Alyia held in her hands the plate of cookies that Katherine had given her as she stood in the meeting room with all of her other team mates. Hearing Kiba’s question about the time that they would be leaving Alyia would have said right then, but that would have just been for her. She had an entire team to think about. Plus they would probably not be taken by the idea of walking all the way to the Ancient Ruins. She was confused about being the leader seeing how she really didn’t know how to lead anyone. She just did whatever she wanted. Reaching up to Oya who was still on her should she pet her as she looked at everyone in front of her. She moved her hand away from Oya to grab another cookie from the plate leaving two left. That was when she heard Hiroko’s comment about covering her back. With a nod she acknowledged him.

Finally she saw the person who filled the final spot of the team, Allison. She seemed to be in a good mood, as always and was dancing around. She was telling the team about her new pet, that just happened to be a pink kitty going by the name of Therina. ‘Oya hide,’ Alyia thought to the stoat on her shoulder remembering Allison’s over fixation on cute things. But, it was too late. Allison had already spotted Oya. The blonde knew as soon as she felt the red head  reaching to her shoulder before backing away and squealing about petting her and what her name was. This only lasted a few moments before she was off talking to Hiroko. ‘This girl has the attention span of a goldfish,’ Alyia thought as Allison started to talk to her again reminding her that she was going to be leading the team. “Oya, her name is Oya.” Alyia was going to take one thing at a time. “She’s my pet. She’s a combat pet, she will be a great help on this mission.” Turning away from Allison, Alyia spoke to the rest of the team. “I would usually be leaving tonight and I would be walking. But, that won’t be the case this time seeing how I have you guys.” Alyia looked from Katherine to Kiba to Hiroko and finally to Allison. “I say that we leave tomorrow at 10am. We will be taking the train.” Alyia shivered inwardly she was still afraid of crowds even after her exam. “I have no experience on leading a team so don’t expect much.” Alyia reached for another cookie on the plate and took a bite. The chocolate chips in the cookie seemed to relax her somewhat. “I don’t like to plan every move because it can change. But, I will take suggestions. I might not listen to them. We will decide what to do when we get to our final destination. Until then do what you must to get ready for the mission. I suppose that we might be gone for two to three days depending how long it takes to get there and complete the job.” Looking back and forth at the team she saw that Hiroko was asleep. A smirk crossed her face. This would be a perfect time to play a prank on him. Looking at Oya on her shoulder. ‘Any idea’s?’ ‘We could always plug his nostrils and keep his mouth closed.’ Her smirk never fading from her face Alyia approached Hiroko and did just that. She could only wait to see what he would do. “Never sleep in front of a prankster,” the blonde girl mumbled to herself.

Felicity Vrago
    Felicity Vrago

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Felicity Vrago 20th August 2014, 9:52 am

Katherine chuckled as everyone started to organize for the trip, either seriously or not. Part of the fun was the planning after all. Katherine had reasons for letting other people run the show, it taught others the responsibility of leadership by putting it in practice. They were going to take their sweet time, Katherine however didn't need anything except Maelstromic Retribution, some jewels to purchase a room and some of Kiba's tea for the journey. She chuckled slightly as Alyia decided to take charge in a unique sort of way. So far so good, she was willing to listen to the rest of the team which was very important.

Katherine made sure to drink more tea from Kiba and pet the pink kittens head. How cute Allison decied to keep the cute pink kitten that she found. It was just so adorable that Katherine secretly wished she kept it. It mattered not however as she seemed to be happy and taken care of. Allison was such a good master. Hiroko was of course being the lazy drama queen, but immediately fell asleep. Only to have Alyia preparing to pull a prank on the boy, Katherine wanted to join in on the fun too! So that was why she went into the kitchen and got a warm glass of water. Returning she put the poor boys hand in said glass with the intent to make that guys life miserable.

Katherine talked to Alyia regardless of whether the prank succeeded or not, "If you dont mind, I would like to take the first train to the town and gather intel on who our competition are. Never hurts to find out who we might be butting heads with~" She was going to do it whether Alyia agreed or not, butit would be an important task after all.

Lumina Rubyscale
    Lumina Rubyscale

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Player 
    Lineage : Rubyscale Juggernaught
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Rose Dragon Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Lumina Rubyscale 22nd August 2014, 5:53 am

Kiba simply sat and watched as the others pander about. So far he disapproved of Hiroko's Facetiousness, but its not like he could do anything about it. Taking another sip from the cup he holding a though pops into his mind. *Did i feed Kaylee* he answer is giving to him by a growling originating from behind him. "Crap..." he mutters as he sets his cup down and turn to faces the Huge Dire wolf. "I know I know." Kiba stands up and moves back to the library, Kaylee in tow. "stupid dog." he mutters only to get nipped by Female wolf. "OW!... your to damn smart for your own good you know that." he smiles pats the wolfs flank. "sorry bought that got grabbed by Kath for some job." Kaylee lets a small yelp out then bumps into Kiba. "yeah, yeah ill be careful." It take the two of them a few more minutes to reach Kiba's study. Kiba had prepared Kaylee's meal the night before, a nice cut of Venison. Setting it down on her little pad. "here..." The large wolf starts in on it. "If you want you can come I'm sure you could intimidate something small and furry into submission." Kiba smiles as the large wolf looks up. "what you wanna go?" the wolf lets out a small throaty bark. "well then hurry up and meet me at the station." the wolf snaps up the food as Kiba leaves the room. Kaylee run to catch up to Kiba putting her head under his legs and pulling back. "Woah! Warning next time." Kiba says in mild surprise as he slides back. "well then lets go find the others." The two of them, Kiba riding on top of Kaylee, Head back to the main hall. "If Hiroko's still asleep wake him..." Kiba smiles deviously as the wolf licks her chops.

The Hunter(Team Ordered Chaos) QGrxNTU
    HirokoD
    HirokoD

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by HirokoD 22nd August 2014, 5:48 pm

Hiroko smiled and moved a bit after Allison touched his head. He was asleep, but he unconsciously kept knowing what was happening around him. But this didn't continue as he hoped. His other guild mates weren't as nice as Allison while he was sleeping. Alyia didn't wait a second to go and bother the sleeping guy in the chair. Hiroko could go to sleep very very easily, and could even last a complete day in his bed. He couldn't breath, but he didn't make a signal for some time. He lasted for almost five minutes and just after that, moved violently to take a breath and fell from the chair. Then Katherine continued with the pranks and took a glass of water putting Hiroko's hand inside. He wasn't going to wake up as he wanted to. If he was lucky, someone would just take him out of the situation.

A bit after he was attacked with pranks, he was still sleeping like nothing happened at all. A normal sleeping person would've been affected by the evil cup, but he wasn't one of those. If he was use to keep asleep without going to the bathroom for at least twenty four hours. He anyway wasn't resisting much longer. A wolf came by and woke Hiroko up. It wasn't easy to wake him up, but after a couple of minutes after, he woke up. He letted a yawn out and stretched dropping the glass just a side of him. He got all wet from the left side and got up. "Oh common, you guys are to bad with me." He then looked at the wolf. "I owe you one now." He took some steps back. "So anyway, I'll have my revenge later on, I'll see you guys in... I guess in the ruins." He took a look at his team. "I'm surely makeing like about... many hours to get there, but I need to pass to some places before. So if your leaving at ten in the morning, I'll se you guys there tomorrow." He was sure about how did he know at what time were they leaving, but he just knew it, his sleeping abilities were much better than those of normal humans. Instead of training his combat ability, he basically trained his sleeping ability. After that, a magma pound was created below him and he started to sink. "See ya." He completely sank and just before the pit closed, his voice could be heard from outside. "Damed, this really burns." He completely sank and the pit closed.

Bank

Hiroko's Theme
    Tess
    Tess

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Dragon Slayer- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Tess 22nd August 2014, 10:08 pm

Allison simply continued to beam at Alyia and the rest of the group. "Okay! We`ll all follow your orders, or we`ll do our best. I`m glad that you`ll accept ideas from us, that`s really nice and generous of you, Alyia-chan!" Allison was being completely over the top bubbly, but she thought she was coming off as conservative. She skipped back over to Alyia`s side and tried to pet the stoat... her name was Oya! Alyia had just said so. "Hello, Oya! It`s sooo nice to meet you. Katherina-sama let me keep this kawaiiii pink kitty, so you two will be great friends, I just know it!" Allison kept talking blindly before she realised that Alyia was no longer over here. She tilted her head quizzically before realising that Alyia was over by Hiroko, doing something to his nose so he couldn`t breathe. Allison guessed that this was a practical joke, of some sort, which weren`t things that Allison would condemn, but she decided to let it go. After all, at least the boy was sleeping, which meant he wouldn`t feel anything. But none the less, Allison had to go over and check that he wasn`t suffering or anything, or else she would need to fix him.

Allison paused mentally. She hadn`t thought about fixing anyone, and started to feel really guilty because she had been neglecting her business and her jobs. Most definitely, she would need to go back to people watching over her free time, and trying to help people and fix the ones that were too broken to be fixed in the little ways. And then, Allison noticed something that stopped her murmuring in her thoughts. Well, she noticed a few things. Firstly, Alyia had kept talking a bit about leadership, or something, and Katherine-san had apparently joined in on the practical joke or what not, that they were inflicting upon the poor boy. Katherine-san had put his hand into a pan of warm water that she had gotten from the kitchen, and Allison hoped that no feelings would be hurt, because people might suffer if that happened. Katherine-san was also saying something about information gathering, about taking an early train, which Allison definitely approved of, even though it was obviously not her place to say whether or not she did or didn`t approve of the idea.

After that bit of drama with Katherine-san and Alyia, Allison sort of just wanted to start their job immediately. That sounded like a terribly bad idea, especially because they had figured out aka selected their job just minutes ago, but Allison wanted to just dive right in. Obviously, she was the only one who was thinking this way, and Kiba-san had some sort of wolf thing that was rather scary, to be honest. However, as Allison kept looking at it, it became cuter and cuter until she simply wanted to pounce on it and cuddle it. The wolf actually seemed to be very nice, actually, since she or he rescued the boy, Hiroko?, from Alyia and Katherine-san`s pranks. The boy honestly didn`t seem as though he was very upset by them, and left with a bit of a grin, a promise of revenge, and a notice that he would be present at the Ancient Ruins tomorrow. Tomorrow... well, Allison supposed that his words meant that there would be no possible way for them to start the job today. Such a shame. After all, jobs were such a great thing! And they got to assist so many people~

Allison beamed at the rest of the group. "Since it seems as though most everyone is taking their leave, I guess I`ll just hang around for a little bit more to see what all of you are up to~ I can`t wait until we start the job! I promise I`ll get up at 2:00 in the morning to wake you all to the first rays of sunshine and butterflies! I`ll even throw glitter on your beds if you`d like!" Allison was genuinely offering, and she intended to ambush Alyia and Oya, and cause the absolutely kawaii pet stoat to be best friends with Lel. Where was Lel, anyways? Allison tilted her head in confusion and then decided that she had better search for the occasionally mischievous pink kitty. She skipped all around the room, singing happily, looking for Lel.

I WONDER WHEN THIS WILL ALL DISAPPEAR
    ❅STARING OUT OVER THE SKY, I SAY DREAMS ONLY, MAKE THE PAIN STOP. THEN I WAKE UP. NOTHING LASTS FOREVER❅

The Hunter(Team Ordered Chaos) PXRL2Kd
    CHARACTERMAGICCOMPANION
    Aliannah
    Aliannah

Omen Angel

Omen Angel

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Aliannah 23rd August 2014, 1:18 pm

Alyia watched as Hiroko disappeared into the floor through something that he had conjured up with his magic. It was probably magma seeing how that was a park of his magic. She watched as the floor cooled after he had fully sunk into the red hot liquid rock. Well, there goes her fun. Looking up at everyone else Alyia shifted her eyes from person to person until they landed on Katherine. She looked at her in hopes to catch her eye and nodded in approval, there was someone else who would pull pranks with her. Reaching her hand up to pet Oya she looked at the dire wolf that had a huge presence in the room. That thing was about the size of some of the animals that she had to deal with in the woods when she was alone. The fights with them had cause her to end up with some pretty serious wounds. She narrowed her eyes at the wolf. She didn’t know how it acted but if it made one wrong move she would give it some major pain. Turning her head to look at Allison who was now talking she let her gaze linger on the wolf before turning her full attention to Allison only to hear the end of her sentence. Her eyes widening the blonde mage shook her head. Like hell she was going to wake up to sparkles. “Allison, don’t bother waking up. I am going to go with Katherine to the Ruins to gather more information.” Finding that the red headed girl was already out of the room she sighed and turned her attention to the Lightning Goddess Slayer, Alyia gave her a serious look. “I’m leaving tonight with you. I plan to find out a little more about this. But, if we meet someone we are to kill. I don’t want anyone to know that we are coming before we actually get there.” Everyone had already left leaving only those two in the room. With only them left she had no problem saying what she wanted. “I also plan to still meet everyone at the train station. So we get there find out more and then head back to meet up with everyone else.” Turning away from Kat she headed to the door. Stopping in her way she looked back at Kat. “I say that we leave now. It will gives us a much better chance to figure some things out about who and what we are dealing with.” Alyia gave Katherine a moment to digest what she had said before she left the room too with Oya on her shoulder hoping that Katherine would get the hint and follow her to the train station.

Felicity Vrago
    Felicity Vrago

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Felicity Vrago 24th August 2014, 1:53 pm

Katherine chuckled at the reaction to the pranks the 2 of them were pulling out on one Hiroko. It may have been mean, but it was in good fun. Katherine was looking forward to seeing what prank the boy would do to them later. Maybe it would be something when she least expected it, that would be a lot of fun. Katherine grabbed her purse with the jewels and proceeded to step outside. She petted the puppy Dire Wolf on the way out and made a note on how huge it was. Still it was very cute in its behavior, trained right and it will become a terror. Still that was for another time when it grew up!

Katherine nodded and walked out, down the mountain and into the closest train depot. She not bought not only tickets for the 2, but 1st class tickets for everyone when they came to leave in the morning. She then happily sat in the pairs compartment room and happily waited for  the trip to be over. Part ways though Katherine got hungry so she stepped out to the dining hall and purchased some food for the team. Upon her return she simply popped a brownie in Aly's, "You looked famished dear so I brough as much of your favorite foods as possible." She then dropped the bundle of chocolate cookies, brownies, fudge and chocolate milk. Katherine simply grabbed tea and a couple of cookies, it would be a fairly boring trip after all.

Upon arriving she was the first of the 2 to walk out of the train station. It was a very nice trip, but she wanted to explore  the town a bit. She did not forget the mission, but had to take things in stride. That was when the screams were heard and the panic of an entire train crowd was upon them. Katherine hugged the crowd and pressed forward to the source... 5 people with firearms and a group of dead trasure hunters that got out of the train, apparently someone was already weeding out the competition. Well so were the pair that was getting out of the train...

Katherine piccked up Aly's stoat, "Lend me Oya for a bit, he is about to get first blood.~" She then tossed the furry animal right into one of the gunman's faces and started a fight with them. Popping her neck Katherine asked Aly, "So how good are you at playing interrogation when we are done with these fools?"

Last edited by Katherine Wickfield on 3rd September 2014, 2:07 am; edited 2 times in total

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 24th August 2014, 1:53 pm

The member 'Katherine Wickfield' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    The Hunter(Team Ordered Chaos) NormalMonster
    HirokoD
    HirokoD

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by HirokoD 25th August 2014, 2:54 pm

Hiroko did never actually leave, he was still not able of using his friends magma pit to transport, he would burn completely. He stayed just below of his friend with his friend Obsidius. "Good thing you came rite now, I need your help for something." He whispered to be careful and trying to maintain himself hidden. Hiroko kept hearing the whole conversation after he sank. It wasn't a large one anyway, but he decided to wait the few minutes the chat lasted.

After some minutes, he could hear how Alyia and Katherine left, it was perfect for him this occasion. He then waited same second to be sure about what he had heard. About his teammates leaving, at least those two. Hiroko then decided to return, the little hole where he was was only about 2 meters high and 2 meters long, but he was with a giant monster down there. "Lets go up shall we?" Hiroko gave the order and the floor opened again. Magma surrounded the floor just like last time and he rose this time with a lava monster behind him.

Up in the guildhall, he saw the only ones left were him and Allison. "Hi, whats up?" He gave some steps towards her. "They did a prank to me, so I'll return it, want to help." He stretched his hand against his friend. Some help would really be handy, specially with those two against him in this. He started thinking about what to do actually, but he still had to go to sleep to be ready the next day. Thinking about that, he remembered something, he hadn't presented his pet. "O yes, by the way, that big 2 meter lava monster over there is Obsidius. We work quite well together." Obsidius walked towards them actually making a magma pit wherever he passed threw, he didn't really have legs anyway. "Nice to meet you, you must be a friend of my master." Hiroko turned around. "Im not your master, I told you."

Bank

Hiroko's Theme
    Tess
    Tess

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Tess 25th August 2014, 6:32 pm

Allison eventually gave up on finding Lel and then skipped back to the guild hall. She was met with an empty room, all except for that lava boy, Hiroko? Allison tilted her head and then stared at Hirkoko with contemplation. She absolutely hated practical jokes, because they hurt people`s feelings and made them suffer. But, she didn`t want to hurt this boy`s feelings, so she simply said, "I`m sorry, but I can`t right now. I have some stuff to do, and I`m going to follow the two of them." With that, Allison rushed out of the guild hall and looked around a little bit. She had absolutely no idea where Alyia and Katherine-san had gone, but she decided to try her hand at tracking and go find them. She was about to take out her Bead Pouch when she realised that Lel was nowhere to be found, and therefore her item wasn`t here either. That meant that she couldn`t enhance any of her senses to find them... Although, Allison did suppose that it might be a waste anyways.

Just then, Allison heard screeches coming from somewhere in the distance, although not too far away. Immediately, her mind flew to the way that Katherine-san had flippantly made it rain, frightening people, simply to clear the crowd. That had been during a very simple mission, one of the easiest possible ones, and it had just been to go get passports. Honestly, it hadn`t even been a mission. Now, with the stakes higher because it was a harder job, who knew what Katherine-san was doing? She was a lovely woman who loved the same things as Allison, but she might be making people suffer! Allison couldn`t stand the thought, and immediately took off running towards the direction of the painful sounds, and eventually came upon the train station, where there was all sorts of chaos being caused.

As soon as Allison got there, she caught Katherine-san throwing Alyia`s pet stoat... Oya? into the face of a gunman, one of what apepared to be a team of five. Allison darted in and caught Oya before she could do any damage to the gunman, even though she wasn`t quite sure if it was the right thing to do. After all, they were the enemies, but Allison didn`t want anyone to get hurt. Hurt meant pain, and pain was definitely a negative thing. Plus, Oya herself might get hurt, and Allison was sure that no one here wanted to feel the wrath of Alyia, especially because once again, her magic seemed very painful and terrible. Allison then noticed that there were some... deceased... people near the edge of the crowd, and she immediately skipped her way through everyone, dodging everyone`s angry questions about what was going on. She babbled to anyone that managed to catch her, and they immediately let her go after seeing that she was, 'Just a little girl'.

Eventually, she reached the group of dead people, and realised that they were treasure hunters, and got a little bit confused. As Allison tilted her head in contemplation, she realised that perhaps they were here to complete the same job request, although they weren`t from Eclipse Soul, so perhaps they weren`t mages. Or, maybe Allison just didn`t recognise them. Either way, she grabbed them one by one and began to drag them off to the side, away from the crowd, to try and tone down the fuss and pandemonium that was all happening. As she did so, she realised with relief that it appeared that they hadn`t suffered for a long time, and either way, that Katherine-san hadn`t killed them or injured them.

❅STARING OUT OVER THE SKY, I SAY DREAMS ONLY, MAKE THE PAIN STOP. THEN I WAKE UP. NOTHING LASTS FOREVER❅

CHARACTERMAGICCOMPANION
    Aliannah
    Aliannah

Omen Angel

Omen Angel

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Aliannah 26th August 2014, 11:52 am

Alyia had sat on the train with Katherine and watched the scenery pass by. She and Katherine were headed toward the Ruins to see just what was there and what they were going to have to deal with. When the train finally stopped Alyia looked out the window. Outside she could see was a huge crowd of people. Alyia shivered. But, taking a second look out of the window she saw a commotion in the crowd. When the train finally stopped Alyia followed Katherine outside. She paused at the screams that she heard. Looking around she spotted five men with guns and people dead on the ground. She was about to step forward when she suddenly felt a weight lifted from her shoulder. Turning to look at what had been removed she heard Katherine talk about how Oya was about to get the first blood. Realization flashed through her head. Katherine was going to throw Oya. Alyia watched she her pet sailed through the Air only to be intercepted by Allison? When had she gotten there? But, despite her confusion she heard the pink haired girls comment about interrogating the people who stood with the guns. Soon after Alyia had seen Allison the younger girl seemed to have disappeared. Not minding it Alyia looked back at the five people standing with the guns. If they were to shoot at anyone of her team mates they would be hurt. Looking at every single one of the treasure hunters she twisted her way into their minds. Standing still she gripped each of their minds one by one. “I call upon the the Fears of the Risen.” The few words slipped from Alyia’s lips and as soon as the words were spoken Alyia watched as everyone of the treasure hunters grabbed their head. A smirk graced her face as she knew exactly what was going on. They were seeing their worst fears. Alyia looked at Kat and nodded. The blonde haired girl could not attack when using this spell, she had to keep a grip on the enemies minds.

A thought coming to mind Alyia looked around. She was searching for Oya. The small stoat had seemed to disappear after Allison had caught her. She looked at the ground through all of the people at the train station. It was going to be hard to find Oya seeing how she carried no presence. But, suddenly feeling small stings of pain along the side of her leg Alyia looked down to see the small stoat poking her leg with her claws. “You could have not used your claws you know.” Still gripping the treasure hunters minds she reached down and picked up Oya and set her back on her shoulder.

Felicity Vrago
    Felicity Vrago

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Felicity Vrago 29th August 2014, 6:27 am

Katherine threw the stoat for a single purpose, distracting the enemy so she would not need to lethally kill them all. Just a few bruises and broken bones, but nothing that the doctors in jail couldn't handle. They could then get information about this group, beat them up before they hurt anyone else and then find the Ancient Ruins. Net result? Profit! So as Katherine as about to follow up on throwing the stoat, she did not expect the little girl known as Allison practically dived like a proffesional sports player and catch the stoat. This was more impressive by the fact the stoat was preparing to dive headfirst and claws ready to scratch the first person he saw. To be able to set her down after that without it giving a single scratch was just as impressive.

What wasn't impressive was when the gunmen all turned and started opening fire on Katherine. Katherine barely had enough time to summon her armor to deflect the bullets. It however knocked the Angel straight off her feet and fell backwards. This was not one of her fondest moments in her time in Fiore. Still she was up long enough to see that one person was in pain and other 4 were pointing their guns at Alyia. That was going to hurt... Katherine focused energies of the armor to protect Alyia. Every bullet that pierced Alyia's skin, dissapeared and instead went through Kats body. Katherine was being the martyr, taking the damage and pain for Alyia which was in focus. Katherine casually made a mental note to tease Allison about this predicament later. Instead Katherine asked, "So did you leave Hiroko behind or is he going to make an intro like the bad arse that he is?"

Katherine was really hoping that Hiroko did not stay behind, because then katherine would need to make s peech about teamwork... She hated speeches.

HirokoD
    HirokoD

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by HirokoD 30th August 2014, 12:48 pm

Hiroko was simply abandoned with Obsidius in the guild. "Looks like we are all alone." He looked at Obsidius. "We can have some fun here, or we can go with our team and help them out." Obsidius didn't really say nothing, but he pointed at the exit. Hiroko knew what that meant, he had to go with his team. It was a long way anyway to get with them. "Obsidius, you can get there faster than me, I'll see you there." Hiroko took his helmet and put it on. "Lets see how this goes now." He started running at high speed towards train station. He went down the mountain and passed the little houses quickly. Allison had gotten away only some minutes before Hiroko went too, they couldn't be that far.

When he got to the train station some, he saw a big crowd and some people screaming. He really didn't know what was happening, but it wasn't anything they couldn't handle. Hiroko went to the rail way behind one of the trains. He wouldn't be able to pass threw all that people. "Obsidius, are you here?" From the ground, a lava creature emerged in front of Hiroko. "Can you help me get up there for a better view?" Obsidius started to mold his hands and took Hiroko with one of them. "Sure, I'll get you up." Obsidius left Hiroko on top of the train. He was hoping he could see something from up there, and he actually could.

He jumped from train to train to get to the problem or whatever was happening down there. When he got there, he saw actually what he was hoping to see. Katherine, Alyia and Allison. But with them, a group of people with guns. It looked like a fight, but he couldn't really tell what was happening. Just in time after Ketherine's comment, Hiroko jumped from the train and landed near Katherine. "Im not that bad am I?"

Bank

Hiroko's Theme
    Tess
    Tess

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Tess 1st September 2014, 7:02 pm

(( OOC : First of all, I would like to say that I am really, really sorry for the long wait. I went on vacation for my birthday, and I neglected to post in the Introductions/Farewells because firstly, it was a surprise vacation planned by my cousins, and secondly because it was only 3-4 days long and my internet wasn`t working to post there. Once again, I really am sorry T^T ))

Allison watched from behind a corner as Alyia cast a spell, using her lost magic, Allison supposed. The girl guessed that she should be assisting them in battle, but she didn`t want to interfere until she was sure that injuries could be avoided. Then again, since Alyia and Katherine-san seemed to be largely very ruthless, she supposed that could hardly be avoided, thinking realistically. Allison approved of this spell, because even though it caused mental fear, it didn`t cause pain or true injury, which was definitely something that was given an "A" in Allison`s book. The problem was that even though Alyia had taken hold of several of the opponents` minds, there were plenty left to attack the other target, Katherine-san. Fortunately, the Storm Goddess Slayer summoned some kind of shield at practically the last second, so that all of the bullets ricocheted off of the shield. As a negative side effect, though, it also managed to throw the A Rank mage right off her feet and caused her to land in a sort of a position that looked like it might be painful, with her landing on her backside and falling flat on the ground. Allison was about to rush forward when she realised that the gun man were now all pointing their weapons at Alyia!

The young poison dragon slayer was about to dive forward to block Alyia, with a shout, when an almost invisible shield manifested in front of the frozen mage, who was still keeping a tight grip on the other enemy`s minds. Allison glanced around confusedly, pausing in her stride and her crouch as she prepared to jump in front of her team mate. There! No, that was just a passerby who was nervous about the fight. Allison suddenly realised who had formed the shield, and turned back to the saviour of Alyia, the user of Lost Magic, the Calling of Heaven and Hell. It was Katherine-san, the Storm Goddess Slayer, who had taken all the bullets for Alyia. Allison realised that Katherine had taken the damage, pain, and jolts, when the bullets passed through the shield and seemed to dissipate, instead of ricocheting off like they had on Katherine-san`s other shield. Allison supposed that this one was special, since it absorbed the bullets instead of blocking them, but transferred the damage to the user instead. This part was the price for casting it on someone else, Allison decided.

Just as Katherine-san absorbed all the bullets` damage, Hiroko decided to FINALLY show up! Just before he did, Katherine-san muttered something about Hiroko, and him being lazy, and Allison beamed when Hiroko showed up, proving the storm goddess slayer incorrect. She called out to the boy. "You`re not bad at all, Hiroko-kun! Please be careful and keep from getting hurt!" And with that, Allison darted behind the wall and ran away, looking for a something that could dearly help her team mates... more like a someone, a certain pink cat...

CHARACTERMAGICCOMPANION
    Aliannah
    Aliannah

Omen Angel

Omen Angel

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Aliannah 1st September 2014, 7:45 pm

Alyia wanted to scream as she watched Katherine taking the bullets, another person was going to die at her hand. But, when the amour manifested around her saving her life, Alyia let out a deep breath. She turned back to look at the treasure hunters, she still had the grips on their minds, but that didn't stop them from shooting at her. With her eyes wide she saw the treasure hunters shoot right at her. She looked at Oya expecting her to put up her shield, but Oya just looked at Alyia with knowing. As if seeing the bullets in slow motion, Alyia braced herself for the impact that they would have on her body, only for her to feel nothing at all. Turning her head she looked at Katherine who was in the ground, she was wincing in pain. Without another thought she knew that Katherine had taken the bullets for her, but how? She turned her gaze back to the treasure hunters that were still standing there and vamped up her hold on their brains forcing the their worst fears on every single one of them, halting all actions that they were doing. Due to her rage, Alyia did not hear what Katherine had to say about team work. She was focused on the people in front of her that had just hurt someone that was part of her team. Alyia then let go of their minds, this caused them to stutter for a moment, long enough for Alyia to attack once again, this time with her physical spell, Punishment of the Father, With heavenly light wrapping around her limbs she ran up to the first treasure hunter that she saw and delivered a kick to his stomach sending him back. Even though she was small, she packed a punch. Only focusing on one treasure hunter she did not see the second one coming from behind her, recovered from her spell. Hearing a faint swish from behind her, Alyia barely had time to move out of the way when a knife skimmed her cheek leaving a small bleeding gash. Her eyes narrowing she swung her fist making contact with the treasure hunters face sending him to the ground.

Felicity Vrago
    Felicity Vrago

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Felicity Vrago 2nd September 2014, 5:16 am

Katherine was in in slight pain, but saying that would be an understatement. Despite every shot, every bullet that pierced her and every instance of blood dripping down her body... she smiled. Not just smile, but the exact same smile that she had when sipping a cup of nice tea. This was far from normal, a person would react to pain even if it was a single "Ouch." She felt it all right, but had not appropriate emotional response to it. It would become clear that all this time that Katherine's smiles were all fake, an imitation of an emotion. It was a mask to hind the emotionless monster behind it, but yet did not act like one. That was because she learned what was right or wrong, but did not have a conscious that actually enforced it. Hence this was why Katherine could stand straight back up and walk towards the gun men. Blood dripped on the ground with every foot step and ripping new holes, but yet did not stop her. There was fear in their eyes as Katherine let her blade slip down her sleeve and into her hand.

Katherine answered to Hiroko, "Not at all dear, I was actually implying for you to take advantage of a giant distraction and torch the enemy from the side like a bad arse. It would have saved us a lot of trouble in this fight." Katherine watched as Allison ran as if to find something, but shrugged her shoulders. She was a lover, but not a fighter so it didn't matter if she participated. Katherine finally got into melee and hit a gunman accross the face with the blunt end of a sword. Teeth flew straight out of the mouth and the crack of a broken jaw could be heard. Katherine stabbed the mans leg and pinned him to the wooden deck of the train station. The man was going nowhere and Katherine still had the same smile as his screams fill the station. She didn't care about his pain, but instead focused on keeping his team alive. So she started to look the part of a smiling monster as she walked to the next victim of her list.

It would be a blessing if someone else took the other villains out...

HP: 70%
    MP 100%

HirokoD
    HirokoD

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by HirokoD 3rd September 2014, 6:31 pm

Hiroko looked at the situation, it didn't look that bad, but he had to help anyway. Just before Allison moved on, Hiroko replied. "Thanks, I'll be careful." He smiled at the girl as she ran to look for someone or something. Then Katherine spoke to him. He smiled again and rubbed his head. "Oh, sorry about that, I think I'll attack by surprise next time." He then decided to help a bit with a pair of them maybe. He started generating lava with his hands and covering them completely. If he continued, he could start melting the top of the train, his arms were getting bigger and they would sometime have contact with the floor. He jumped and called for his teammate. "Obsidius, come on." He was hopping Obsidius could find his way to he train station, but he wasn't sure if he had told him.

From the floor, a big creature that looked like a human grew from the floor where a little magma pound was created. "Get those two Obsidius." The creature appear behind two enemies and grabbed them by behind. "Solidify" Obsidius started to transform into a red stone trapping both enemies in his arms. They were on the ground and in a bad position to counter that team thanks to Alyia. Hiroko walked towards the two of the enemies trapped in his friend and started punching both of them as fast as he could with his giant magma fists. He first punched one and then the other, he continued like that for at least five more punches each. Having the other two as a team was perfect, he really didn't have to bother for the other two.

Trapped and punched several of times, both mages, gunners or whatever they were stopped moving, but they still weren't dead, and Hiroko really wanted to kill them.

Bank

Hiroko's Theme
    Tess
    Tess

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Tess 4th September 2014, 6:47 pm

Allison scrambled around frantically for the telepathical cord that linked her mind to Lel`s; it seemed to be lost in her heaving and worried thoughts that were unsettled and so confused about what was happening right now. She simply couldn`t get very far or travel practically anywhere without the help and assistance of Lel, who was her key to everything. And the little pink cat had her bead pouch, too... Allison definitely needed to find the little kitty. But where on the face of the mortal plane could Lel possibly be? She hadn`t been involved in the fight, which was a bad thing, since Lel had healing powers and might`ve been able to moderately heal Katherine-san`s wounds, even though she was only as strong as Allison, a C Rank mage. The dragon slayer scoured the nearby streets for her, even though she doubted that the cat would be hiding around here. She would either be far, far away, too far for the magic to reach; something that was doubtful because of the mind link`s great distance, OR she would be in a state of unconsciousness, where her brain couldn`t receive the signals. That was the most likely option, but sleep wasn`t a state like that; so what had happened to Lel?

Biting her lip, Allison ran back to the train station. Her teammates were now injured, and even though Allison never wanted to get involved in a fight, she had to protect the ones that weren`t injured. Katherine-san was a goddess slayer, so she didn`t need fixing for only moderate to minor things like that. Allison`s primary goal right now was to just make sure that her teammates wouldn`t suffer anymore. The red haired girl raced back to the scene and got there just in time to see Hiroko trap two of the opponents in some sort of glowing red stone, probably something that had to do with magma or lava, since that was his magic. Hiroko`s arms actually appeared to be fortified with the same sort of glowing stone, and they were now much larger than before.

Allison winced as Hiroko began to hit the two enemies hard across the face with oversized punches, and breathed a sigh of relief when the gunmen stopped suffering and appeared to be passed out or dead. She saw a nearby gunman and then noticed that he didn`t have a single injury on him. The girl couldn`t bear to attack him, but darted behind the enemy anyway and winded up with all her strength, and then swept his feet out from under him, not able to hit him over the head. She then breathed out a tiny bit of poison and the enemy fell to the ground without a single injury. Allison caught him gently and then looked around, wondering if Katherine-san and Alyia were doing alright.

CHARACTERMAGICCOMPANION
    Aliannah
    Aliannah

Omen Angel

Omen Angel

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Aliannah 5th September 2014, 3:50 pm

To focused on the ground where the second gunman has fallen that she didn’t notice that everyone else had pitched in and in a matter of only a few seconds all of the enemies were down. Flashing out of her buzz of adrenaline Alyia looked up to see how everyone was doing. She felt somewhat guilty. She completely burst into the fight and had not worried about the other people. Then again this was normal for her. She had never been on a team or had to worry about more than one person, who she knew could take care of himself. Finding each person she saw that Hiroko had taken two other treasure hunters and Allison had taken out the last one. She was holding him in her arms. There was not a single scratch on him. She must have been very careful. Seeing two out of the three people she turned her head to see if she could find the last person on the team. Scanning her surroundings she finally found the pink haired woman that finished the team. Katherine was standing up with a grin on her face ready to attack again. Letting out a small breath she moved her hand up to her cheek and felt the cut where the treasure hunter had hit it. Touching it she hissed. A small sting of pain shot through her, pain like Oya created when she dug her claws into Alyia’s skin. With the sudden realization of that she hadn’t thought of Oya Alyia panicked and looked around at the ground to see where the small stoat might be. Scanning the ground for a few minutes she saw nothing until she felt a weight on her head. Placing her hand on top of her head Alyia felt around. Indeed, there on top of her head rested a ball of fur. Removing her hand from her head the blonde scowled and pouted, she had been so worried about Oya, only to find that she had been on her head the entire time.

Felicity Vrago
    Felicity Vrago

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Felicity Vrago 6th September 2014, 5:40 pm

Katherine watched in disappointment as the other gunmen were quickly dispatched by the rest of the tea. No reinforcements, no backup and no hope for the will be criminals. There was only only them being dead, knocked out or the one squirming in pain from being pinned by a sword. He would have to do, as she grabbed the blade and pulled it out. This caused the man to scream loudly, but Katherine was not amused. This was a bit of the ruthlessness that would need to show to stop others from dying and getting hurt. There was little time and thus no time for mercy, rainbows and sunshine. It was time to act even if her action would not be be considered good...

Katherine slapped the feeble attempt of the man raising the gun at Katherine's head. It was cute, but futile. That was when Katherine draqgged the man by the shirt and put him over the edge of the train station so that his head would lop off if a train came. Katherine still had the same smile, but after blood on her face it semed more like that of an utter sociopath. Katherine looked to the left and saw the approaching train, "Right on time, I like how Fioran trains are so punctual. Now you are going to tell us everything we want to hear.~" The man looked to the right and screamed, "You are crazy!"

"Dear I am holding you over a train station with an approaching train coming. I think you arguing is more insane right now. So where is it and how many of you are there?"

"They are many of us and we been eliminating all the competition so we wouldn't have to split the find with anyone. Our boss wants the artifacts for himself so that he can sell them to black market! Oh my god just let me g-"

"Let you go whle your dangling over the track? Rethink those words."

"Get me ou-"

"That's much better," said katherine as he flipped the assailant off the track last and unto his head to knock him out with a concussion. The armor was put back into the realm of chaos along with the shield to reveal Kat had been shot to hell. Her white jacket stained with bloodd of her injuries, but she still had the smile on her face. The bodies of the 2 innocents were far too gone to be ressurected, but by stopping these guys an getting the treasure they could save much more lives...

"I do not expect you all to agree with that action... but I did it so we could get information so less people have to suffer at their hands... Where to now Alyia?"

Current date/time is 1st May 2024, 10:24 pm