Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Double The Trouble! (Solo/Job)

DOPPO
    DOPPO

Coeval Titanic

Coeval Titanic

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Terra
    Position : None
    Guild : Rune Knights
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 2,243,068

Character Sheet
    First Skill: [Second Generation] Ice Dragon Slayer Magic
    Second Skill: - - -
    Third Skill:

Double The Trouble! (Solo/Job) Empty Double The Trouble! (Solo/Job)

Post by DOPPO 16th August 2014, 11:03 am

"Hello to who ever is reading this, my name is Alice. I'm a busy business woman who has a set of ten year old twin sons. I was wondering if someone can take care of them for the day while I go out of town on some business. My sons want to go to this new amusement park that I can not take them to, because I'm so busy. So I'm asking you to take them. Their names are Zack and Chris. Zach is a wild one and will run from you if he doesn't want to be where he's at. Chris is more calmer, but he'll follow Zack if he runs. Please down let them wander off or get hurt."  Shohei had a hard enough time baby sitting a child, twins like these would make him more then irritated. If they drooped so low he could even say they scraped their knees while climbing up from hell. Shohei practically crushed the little ripped off sheet of paper between his thumb and index finger, his aura feeling as if flames that burned with irritation at the thought already. Shohei paused as he walked down the village's streets, "Maybe I should have brought Primo with me? Doesn't matter if he's a pain in the back or not, he still could have helped me." Shohei gazed up at the sky curiously, lost in thought, "Nah, I should not think about it too much. I have already taken the job, I can't just go back to my Manor in Hargeon and drag him along back to here, let alone expect him to be in the Manor. He's always getting his nose where it really shouldn't be." Shohei shrugged and kept on walking down the hard and warm..ish dirt road. He had little presence, but he ignored the waves and smiles given by the villagers.

He then walked over to the house he had directions towards. Shohei stood in front of the door, glancing and gazing at the sheet of ripped off and crumbled paper between his index finger and thumb, then at the house. And then back to the paper. But his gaze was cut off by the synchronized childish laughter beyond the door. "Definitely the place, alright..heh."  Shohei thought to himself and chuckled at the silly thought. He sighed with relief and knocked on the door, "My name is Shohei Kirisagi and I'm here to watch you two. I'm coming in." Shohei winced softly, opening the door without gazing into the place. It seemed to be well cared for though. The two twins stared at him with smiles, "Hey! I'm Zack!" The 'wild' one introduced himself first but soon followed up by Chris, "And I'm Chris! Nice to meet you," Chris paused, "Mr. Shohei!" Zack ended up finishing both their introductions. They are completely in sync. Weird.

"Yeah, well, likewise. But I was told by your mother to bring you to the amusem-" Shohei was cut off unexpectedly by Zack, "Amusement Park?!" Shohei scowled, ". . .Yeah." Chris did a downwards uppercut in glee, "Alright, yeah! Let's go!"

"Fine." Shohei and the twins ended up walking towards the largest Amusement park he had ever seen. He stopped and stumbled backwards for a second, "For such a small village you wouldn't expect such a large amusement park! Let alone a amusement park in general!" Shohei thought to himself, taken by surprise. "C'monnnn! Let's go ride that one!" Chris was tugging on Shohei's pants and pointing at the fastest, largest, and most popular ride there was. A roller coaster. "Uh. . .maybe we should start small for a secon-" Shohei's cowardly words were cut off by Zack's, "Too late, we're already there." Shohei realized he was walking towards it the whole time he was trying to persuade them, and ended up on the ride they wanted to go on, strapped in and everything. "I hope you had a small lunch!" Zack smirked, "Because you're about to lose it!" Chris finished. "Wait, hold up! Let's get off this thi-" The cart started to move and in front of them was a steepest drop he had ever seen. The cart slowly approached it, pausing as it leaned downwards for the drop! And suddenly rolled down the steep drop with incredible speed! Zack's, Chris's, And Shohei's hair go upwards! "EEEEK!~" Shohei screamed. Twists, loops, droops and rolls. All were included in this horrific ride. Before he knew it, they were off the ride. Shohei however, pale as a ghost. Zack smirked and tugged on Shohei's pants, "See that? We're fine!" Zack chuckled. "What he said! See?" Chris added on. Shohei then glared at the two, "No. I had my eyes closed the whole time." Both of them frowned. It was already late and there was no trouble with them whatsoever. Though they basically dragged him around three fourths of the time.

Shohei walked back to their house where inside was a light shining, it was most likely their mother. He wouldn't have been surprised if it were. He walked up to the door and knocked softly, "Hello? I'm coming in." He heard footsteps before pausing and opening the door. There stood their mother, or what seemed to be. "Thank you so much Mr. Kirisagi for looking after my boys, let alone taking them to the amusement park. I never had the time to take them! I'm sure they had a good time. Sure of it!" She said cheerfully, "Yeah. . .totally." He sighed and walked out the door, "Bye." He walked down the dirt pathway and went towards Hargeon town.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Current date/time is 2nd May 2024, 8:38 pm