Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Hearsay (Invite)

Jojo Kaguya
    Jojo Kaguya

Player 
    Lineage : Shinokishi: The Death Knight
    Position : None
    Guild : Tartarus
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Bone Magic
    Second Skill: n/a
    Third Skill:

Hearsay (Invite) Empty Hearsay (Invite)

Post by Jojo Kaguya 1st August 2014, 11:47 am

Jojo smiled, her eyes looking forwards as she only giggled. This was an interesting day and already she found herself looking ahead at the specific interests she held in this land. Her body moving forwards, an easy grin upon her face as she moved forwards and steadily kept up her normalcy to what was around her. Dressed in a normal outfit of general white and red shikoshu with split hakama pants, her neck holding the symbol of Tartarus on its left side. Moving about with a subtle smile upon her lips, she was already completely alated at the idea of the ways she can move ahead in the world, however for the time being her eyes were already narrowed keenly, looking upon the prize of some being she can absolutely devastate with a delectable palate. Her eyes scanning every angle the body curved of the archer ahead of her, the way those eyes intensified yet she just about had it when her smile only curved more wanting to devour this poor hunter who seemed more interested in the dear around Jojo than seeing someone stalk him.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Character | History + Lineage | Magic
    Exp: 0/150
    D: 0 | C: 0 | B: 0 | A: 0 | S: 0 | SS: 0 | 10Y: 0 | 100Y: 0 | Slots: 0/3
    ネクロの汚名
    ネクロの汚名

Player 
    Lineage : Shinokishi: Knight of Death
    Experience : 25

Hearsay (Invite) Empty Re: Hearsay (Invite)

Post by ネクロの汚名 1st August 2014, 12:03 pm

Necro could see it, his prey.... a hunter, an archer.... Necro grinned underneath his mask, it was hunting time. Necro suddenly stopped and sensed murderous aura.... something or someone had the same intention... somebody also wanted to eat this poor chap. Necro smiled, hunting can wait.... Necro decided to screw with the other hidden predator. Necro dashed out the bushes towards the hunter, he ran screaming "Run! A MONSTER RUN MAN RUN! IT'S HEADED THIS WAY. GO I'LL HOLD IT OFF, JUST RUN." The hunter panicked and ran away, Necro watched the mean runaway in glee. Once the man was out of site Neco spoke aloud so that the hidden perpetrator could hear.

"It seems you and I have similar tastes.... sorry I scared off your lunch. How about you and I play for awhile?" Necro smiled from underneath his mask.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Tess
    Tess

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Dragon Slayer- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Inuki: The Demon Dog
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Experience : 3,950

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Numb Angel ❅ Ice Devil
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Hearsay (Invite) Empty Re: Hearsay (Invite)

Post by Tess 1st August 2014, 12:12 pm

Thanks so much for allowing me to join this thread, but I`m going to remove myself from this thread. Thanks.

Current date/time is 7th May 2024, 1:17 am