Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Desert! [Viola]

Viola-chan
    Viola-chan

Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Dragon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Brute of Fiore
    Position : None
    Guild : ɢᴜɪʟᴅʟᴇss
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : ʜᴇʀsᴇʟғ
    Experience : 1891.75

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ѕтorм мagιc
    Second Skill: -
    Third Skill:

The Desert! [Viola] Empty The Desert! [Viola]

Post by Viola-chan 29th July 2014, 11:01 pm

Job Sheet:

Along the wide blue skies where the land stretched out barren and hot, a small patch of black and white would be spotted above, the sounds of laughter and chatter heard from these unknown figures as they traveled on. Though most people were un-aware of who they were at first, once their eyes cleared away of the daylight, they would notice it was but a young girl and a talking fox. The two seemed to be irriated as they would laugh at one another, yet bicker, the ivory fox struggling the most to transfer her friend through the sky.

“Geez, you’re heavy…” Melody would grumble, her tiny paws clasping onto the hood of Viola’s silver hoodie, her black skirt fluttering in the breeze as her arms folded together. Her lengthy raven-hair was let loose, not being coiled around by an elastic at all.

“Hey! Like you’re one to talk!” she would huff, her face creasing into a frown at the insult that had rolled off of her friend’s tongue. Melody as usual, had her eyes shut hiding the intriguing plum colour underneath her lids, her tail had a little celestial swirl on the end, the fur on the ends of her ears perking up like two natural puffs.

“Are we almost there, it’s been three hours almost, and I feel like we are going in a circle. You keep saying just go straight! the fox said, imitating the sound of Viola’s voice in a mocking way as she would peer up at her with a glare.

“Calm down!” she paused to hoist her hand up, index finger pointing out ahead of them just a few miles away, her frown decreased meagerly as she continued to speak, “That’s the village over there, besides, if we walked there we would’ve totally gotten attacked by a bunch of creepy… bugs…” black lines surronded her body as she shuddered at the thought of it, Melody sweatdropping at this. She was correct though, as a few clouds seperated in-front of them, just down ahead was a village, though it was ringed around with a rather boisterous wall made out of wood blocking out any thing that may of been a threat to the place.

The two would descend infront of the place, glancing around as Melody would tumble onto Viola’s head in exhaust, a bubble increasing in size and decreasing in size each time from her little fox nose from swiftly dozing off. Viola’s eyebrow would twitch at this, but, she quickly washed it away once a voice from above called out toward her.

“Hey! What buisness do you have here?!” there were at least five guards up above with acuted wooden sticks embraced in their hands. A sigh loomed from her mouth as she flicked a layer of her hair back from her neck, revealing the Eclipse Soul marking that was seated on the lower part of her neck in the color black.

“I’m here to take up a job, from, a Mer- chant?” she would hesitate when speaking, not clearly remembering what the job sheet had said. Beads of sweat would develop onto her fore-head as she nervously waited for a reply.

“Hm, she’s the real deal all right.” one of the men said, the others agreeing with him as they all nodded their heads together.

“Open the gates!” another guard hollered, his back would face Viola as the gates would hesitantly open up, her character pursuing inside the village.

Last edited by Viola-chan on 5th August 2014, 9:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Main Theme:
    Viola-chan
    Viola-chan

Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Dragon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

The Desert! [Viola] Empty Re: The Desert! [Viola]

Post by Viola-chan 30th July 2014, 12:42 am

Viola and Melody would be led over to a small hut on the very end of the village, the guards walking back over to the front entrance of the wall grumbling things like why does she want to visit him or is she insane for talking up a job from somebody as crazy as him. That was when she would grow befuddled by this, peering up at the asleep Melody before hoisting her hand up to knock onto the door of the hut.

It was opened right away as she would rocket from the ground in startlement, her face going pale before a rather tall man with a cane kneaded into the palm of his hand stepped out with a closed eyed smile. He seemed to be around in his early thirties as he would impend toward Viola rather closely before prying open his eyes to reveal a forest green colour.

“My my, another confession?” his voice was cheerful as Viola would sweatdrop, recollecting everything he had just said before folding her arms and looking away with a frown.

“In your dreams! I’m here to do a job, I just need directions as to where the hell your buddies were killed so I can find this so called treasure.” she would explain, the Merchant blinking his eyes a few time to examine her up and down. She had a sword swung around her shoulder, and was dressed rather punkish, or in his opinion.

“Skirts with… hoodies? That’s a new style.” he pointed out, two fingers resting underneath his chin as an anger symbol would pop up over top of her head as she turned back around to face him, his gaze altering away as if he were thinking.

“S-Shut up! Just, hurry up and give me the directions before I change my mind, old man.” she said rather bluntly, the man whirling his head back around as he would gawk at her with extended eyes.

“Okay okay, from somebody from Eclipse Soul I expected you to be a lot more, calmer.” he joked, his back would face her as he ushered her to enter into his hut which was quite small, but big enough for him to live in, “Now now, where are the directions again- oh leftover ramen!” he cheered, his place was scattered with papers and trash, a sucking noise looming from his mouth as he began to devour cold ramen.

“Hey! Old man, I don’t have all day here- give me this,” she snatched the ramen from his hands, tossing it out the window as he looked over at her in depression, “I didn’t come here to mess around! Now, give me the directions, or else…” a shadow casted amoung her face wickedly, the Merchant growing anxious before throwing papers out of his way to pull out a aged looking one. He would hand it over to her shakily as she took it rapidly, turning it so that she could read it, “Oh, so that’s where it is! Haha, I’ve been close to this place before, with an old friend! a restless smile smeared along her lips, her pointy dragon like smile coming into his few before she whacked her hand onto his shoulder in a playful way, “Thanks old man, think I can handle the job from here!” she would exclaim, her hand discharging the directions onto the table as she headed over toward the exit of his place.

“W-Wait, so you can really bring the treasure back?! The one-“ he was cut off as she narrowed her eyes, there was a sharp yet cold look in her icy blue eyes as a shiver would swirl down the Merchant’s back.

“They don’t call me Viola for nothing!” she said, her thumb pressing into her chest before she would exit his place, the daylight from outside casting a shadow around her entire figure making her look rather heavenly as she would leave.

“Viola?” he said, a bit dumbfounded, his eyes peering over to the table where his ramen used to sit, a fountain of tears beginning to flow out of his eyes comdically.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Main Theme:
    Viola-chan
    Viola-chan

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Viola-chan 30th July 2014, 1:17 am

As the two made their leave from the town, Viola would find herself now having to travel on foot. Using magic to soar above the skies was tiring, of course, it was definately easier in her true form, but, she didn’t want to risk anybody seeing her. She had made herself seem like a total fool at the guild master meeting, no she was a fool, what was she thinking wandering in there when the mark of a dark guild was embraced onto her neck. A sigh loomed from her mouth, eyes closed as she watched her feet move along the pathway, deep in thought with everything that had happened. She was thinking to herself, how overly confident she would get when turning into a dragon, her emotions were much stronger in that form, she had even let fear overcome her at that time and spoken down to guild masters when in reality she was the one that should’ve been spoken down too.

Just because I’m some god like dragon, doesn’t make me that anymore… her hand raised up as she examined it with tightened eyes. I lost that title a long time ago, I won’t be able to earn it again… Even though, I know I’m not human, for some reason, I feel like it… she was so deep in thought that her foot skimmed across a crack in the ground, her body descending as she would faceplant, Melody rolling off of her head still asleep before casually awakening to find her friend with her face smeared into the barren ground with her as sticking up in the air.

“What are you… doing?” she would say, the raven-haired girl shakily leaning up with a reddened face, a droplet of blood sliding down her nose and onto the ground, Melody watched her as though she were stupid, “Were you so deep in thought that you lost your footing like usual?” she joked with a slight smirk, her canine teeth showing.

“N-No! I tripped on something, I swear!” she would say, peering over her shoulder to see something very angry glaring at her. Viola would with-out hesitation jerk onto her feet with a terrified look, the lengthy creature erecting it’s figure to hiss at her, “Snake!” she would holler, whirling around to clasp onto Melody and quickly dash away with her, the ivory fox tucked underneath her arm as she ran for dear life. There was no way she wanted to be posioned before she even had the chance to fight anything exciting.

“I think we’re good now, I mean… We’re already here…” Melody informed, Viola breathing heavily, her figure arched over as Melody would now seat infront of her on the barren ground.

“We.. are..?” she question, finally recollecting her breath to erect back up properly, there was a weird statue a few feet before them, oddly, it was in the shape of a chinese dragon, which coiled around it, flames stringing out from it’s nose and mouth, “Is that the entrance to the ruins? They didn’t get in because, they got attacked right?” Viola questioned, her eyes narrowed.

“How would I know, I was asleep…” she mumbled with a pout, her eyes widened as she would watch Viola pursue onward, “W-Wait, Viola!”

Main Theme:
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 30th July 2014, 1:17 am

The member 'Viola-chan' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    The Desert! [Viola] NormalMonster The Desert! [Viola] WeakMonster The Desert! [Viola] NormalMonster The Desert! [Viola] WeakMonster The Desert! [Viola] WeakMonster The Desert! [Viola] NormalMonster
    Viola-chan
    Viola-chan

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Viola-chan 30th July 2014, 1:58 am

Sweet… so sweet! I could just eat her up! a voice echoed to Viola, her dragon like senses kicking in as she would feel the ground shift beneath her, her hand swiftly clasping onto Melody’s tail as she would let out a shriek of distress, Viola rocketing away as a burst of sand enveloped the two of them, three rather large looking snakes coming into their view.

Oh right, these things, are said to be the Kings of reptiles… Haha! she would smirk, also aware that many posionus scorpions were all layed out on the ground before them, waiting for the perfect moment to strike. Though, the sand was really bugging her, the fact that all she could breath, and all she could see was a blur really was a pain. She was basically blinded now by all her useful senses that all she had left was her hearing, Melody still embraced by her tail as she looked upside down at the monsters in fright.

“T-Those things are huge!” she would comment, looking over at Viola to see that her eyes had closed shut, her lips pursed together in an expression of hatred.

“Is there really such a big reason for you monsters, to go around slaughtering innocents?” she would question, the broad snakes smirking at this, “By the way Melody, don’t look them in the eyes, or you’re dead.” Viola would warn with a whisper, Melody’s face going faint before she closed her eyes and then guarded them with her tiny paws.

“We only kill those who try to enter. That is our duty.” the snakes seemed to say everything in sync, as if they were all one person, or one personality. She didn’t understand, for she hadn’t even found the entrance to the ruins yet, though she simulated that the statue her and Melody had witnessed before was it.

“Well, sorry to say, but, I’ve come here to kill you. Not everybody get’s away with slaughtering that easily.” she said, her hand reaching back to withdraw her sword, the one that she hadn’t used in battle yet. Sure, she had practiced on it, but, it held so much magic energy that it was hard to control, or rather, it was hard to control herself when using it. She would wash those negative thoughts away, relying on sheer luck right now to defend Melody and herself. Her hand shoved Melody under her hoodie, the ivory fox hollering out, her words to muffled for Viola to understand, “Sorry, just hang tight for a bit Mel, can’t have you dying on me.” she beamed meagerly, her hands now embracing the handle of her sword.

“Haha! She’s going to kill us with that! Sweet! Sweet!” the creatures would laugh wickedly, the wind picking up as Viola did her best to calmly collect some magic energy into the blade, an abrupt amount of white magic exploding around her as she descended onto her ass with a groan, a trace of white scales appearing on her cheek bones, hands, thighs and knees.

Main Theme:
    Viola-chan
    Viola-chan

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Viola-chan 30th July 2014, 2:50 pm

“Shit…” she would mumble underneath her breath, the mixture of all of her elements combined flaring off of the blade like a viscious fire. Her scales, more acute teeth and reptile eyes had developed onto her character in a flash. She could feel the scorpions attempting to jab their stingers into the flesh of her skin and posion her, but, her skin had become more rough, making it impossible. Viola would erect back onto her feet, slightly embarrassed for trying to seem so badass but tumbling back from the amount of magical energy. Her feet would stomp down on the scorpions that were still trying to posion her, the sounds of crunching echoing out as a strange string of slim trailed from the heel of her shoe to the lifeless bodies of the deadly bugs.

Gross… she thought to herself, her eyes altering back over toward the three large snakes before she would loose her breath to see they were not there. The ground was shifting underneath her, giving her a clue they had gone underground and planned to lash out on her when she least expected it. The surface of the barren earth just to her right loosened greatly, her hands stroking outward in the direction she had assumed the beast to be, her blade pressing right though something as a non-human scream loomed from the mouth of the creature. The blood from the creature showered onto her, a single droplet splattering onto her cheek while the rest remained on her clothes.

“Great!” she hollered, a bit enraged. She hadn’t expected to be rained on with the blood of a reptile, it was a bit repusling. Abruptly she felt the presence of two jump at her from both sides, the growl grumbling from their throats as Viola felt everything go at a snail’s pace as she readied herself once more. Though she couldn’t see them, she imagined that they had their mouth’s extended, deadly fangs ready to crash into her flesh and kill her instantly. She was aware that they were more dangerous then the posion of a scorpions, which is why she wouldn’t let then touch her. If she did, things would end rather quickly for her.

The magic energy combined into her sword suddenly grew more powerful, so powerful she was finding it hard to control herself. Her body whirled around like a breeze, the blade of her sword making a clean cut through their flesh as the sounds of their heads thudded onto the ground, the odd sandstorm dying down as Viola hunched over panting.

“Are they gone?” Melody questioned, poking her head out from Viola’s hoodie. She would squeeze her way out of Viola’s hoodie, tumbling onto the ground to look at the scene before them. She couldn’t lie, she was meagerly anxious and disgusted with the amount of blood that stung the air.

“Yeah…” she said, straightening her posture to place the sword back into it’s potch, the white aura instantly vanishing while her scales and dragon like features remained.

Main Theme:
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 30th July 2014, 2:50 pm

'Monster Dice' :
    The Desert! [Viola] NormalMonster The Desert! [Viola] NormalMonster The Desert! [Viola] NormalMonster The Desert! [Viola] StrongMonster The Desert! [Viola] WeakMonster The Desert! [Viola] NormalMonster The Desert! [Viola] StrongMonster The Desert! [Viola] NormalMonster
    Viola-chan
    Viola-chan

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Viola-chan 30th July 2014, 5:26 pm

The two would approach the statue, the crimson dragon eyes of Viola would be opened with the sandstorm clear out of their way. They seemed confused, just gawking at the statue as they would stroke their imaginary beards in thought.

“So, do you think there is some kind of code… I mean, what is that writing, it’s in a different language…” Melody seemed to think her friend knew everything, Viola sweatdropping at this as she knelt down to get a closer look at the writing. It looked familiar, as if she had spoken it, or seen it before.

Αποδεχτείτε ότι η ζωή σας θα είναι επώδυνη, δαγκώσει πίσω θλίψη σας και να βρείτε τη δύναμη να σταθούν και πάλι.

“I think it’s Greek…” Viola would speculate, Melody looking over at her with extended eyes. The blood on her clothing seemed to be evaporting into the air, as if it were very hot.

“Can you read it?” the ivory fox questioned with intriuged closed eyes. Viola would squint her eyes, trying to translate this so called greek language to the best she could.

“I think… I think I got it.” she would say, leaning back up with folded arms, “Accept that your… life… will be painful, bite back your… grief… and find the… power to stand again.” she spoke each word as if she were unsure if what she were saying was either wrong or right. A puff of sand kicked up all around them, the statue erecting up slowly as it whirled around and then halted to a stop. Circular stairs had coiled all around the statue and down below, revealing an entrance that led downward into the so called ruins. It was dimmed, but, looked bright enough that Viola would begin heading down-ward, Melody leaping onto her shoulder still restless as to what awaited them down below.

“You speak greek?” Melody would wonder, eyeing her friend as she held out one of her hands, a flame the size of a baseball hovering just above her palm and giving her light as she continued to step down the sand stoned stairs. Her foot-falls echoed all along the wide open place, making it much eaiser to detect in-coming sounds or attacks.

“Guess so…” she would reply after her feet had finally collided with the solid floor of the ruins. She would glance back and forth to study the patterns on the dusty walls, along with the statues. There were two on either side of her in the shape of very large scorpions, Melody, who had let her curiousty get the best of her approached one of them. Viola seemed uneasy, as if she felt like they weren’t alone, or that things didn’t make much sense.

“Haha! Vy! These things are so cool! It’s as if they are real!” Melody would laugh, her tiny fox body seated just on the head of the scorpion, Viola narrowing her eyes to study the scorpion Melody was seated on.

As if.. they are real… hesitantly, her eyes would widened, the royal blue color glistening in the dim light of the ruins as she dashed forward rapidly, her hand tugging out her sword once more to thrust it forward at the so called statue of a scorpion. It had began to move it’s stinger toward Melody, two tails appearing instead of one as the blade sliced the nearest to Melody clean off before it could touch her. Viola’s hand would clasp onto Melody as she rapidly leapt away from the stinger of the scorpion, her body sent tumbling along the ground as the stinger lashed into the ruin earth instead of her body.

“Skóto̱se... skotó̱noun!” the broad scorpion growled, as Viola weakily leaned up, Melody huddled underneath her a bit dazed from the wiplash she had just encountered. Befuddled for a moment, she realized the creature was vocaling a greek language, saying kill. She would hold her ivory fox in one of her arms, kneading her against her chest as she would peer over her shoulder to see that the other statue was definately not a statue either.

Main Theme:
    Viola-chan
    Viola-chan

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Viola-chan 4th August 2014, 8:57 pm

Melody with-out a delay scrambled underneath Viola’s hoodie once more, the raven haired girl adapting herself for the monsters to strike first. They would study her up and down, her royal blue eyes glancing back and forth in-between them with a bit of dismay stirring in the pit of her stomach.

“Stay calm, stay calm. Viola would say to herself just under her breath, her eyes tightening into a light frown as she arched over meagerly, the clasp around the handle of her sword increasing in her hands. She would breath in and out a few times, her senses detecting the faint glow of ten lemon yellow pools that were inherited by five basilisks. The massive snakes were gawking at her from the shadows of the ruins, noticable smirks curled onto their lips to uncover their stained fangs.

“Come’on let’s play with her~” one of the snake’s seethed, the others chuckling with him as they bobbed their heads together in approval, their characters shifting in the shadows as they would nigh toward her casually. Some came much sudden than the others, three bounding forward with expanded mouths, a string of saliva fluttering from their grand posionus fangs as they attained out to kill her all at once.

As they came mearly inches away from locking onto her with their fangs, her body was rapidly shrouded in shadows as she sunk into the ground and disappeared, the basiliks all bursting head first into one another before they would erect their heads back up to glance around in turmoil. Though, their confusion would be with-out a delay washed away as one of the basilisks let out a wail of agony, the crimson red color spraying along the sand-stoned ground as the view of a raven-haired girl entered their sight.

She held her silver blade just above her head, her body still enveloped in shadows while only her now cherry red eyes were visible. It was quite odd for her physical features to change, such as her skin becoming more firm with the security of her dragon scales, and her senses increasing so that she could get a more powerful idea of what was truly going on around her.

Her sword had gone presicely through the bottom of one of the basilisks heads to the very top, it’s lemon yellow eyes rolling back to expose a errie white color before it had grown limp, the sound of her sword yanking out of the broad snake’s head would cause a shiver to run down the others backs, the faint light glistening on her blade as blood dripped from it. They glanced between their dead friend and the girl they had now expressed as a demon, some growing rather enraged than afraid.

Main Theme:
    Viola-chan
    Viola-chan

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Viola-chan 5th August 2014, 7:20 pm

The rattled basilisks washed their fear away to glare deathly at the raven-haired girl as she gawked back at them with her fierce crimson reptile orbs, her sword held rather loosely in one of her hands as they would charge at her once more, a growl looming from their mouths as she yet again vanished into the shadows. Viola would emerge more abrutly, her sword glistening in the faint daylight as it danced sleekly across the broad snakes flesh. Screams echoed along the ruins as one by one the basilisks would descend onto the ground with a lifeless color in their eyes, their blood smeared out along the sand stoned ground as the shadows enveloped around Viola would arise from her figure like smoke.

She would with-out a delay notice that the rather giagantic scorpions from before were no longer there, her nose twitching as she detected their scent was now faint and stretching further down into the deep ruins. Viola would flicker her sword, attempting to get rid of the blood before jostling it back into her potch and poking Melody to come out.

“Wow, I was a little worried, but…” Melody rested her head meagerly out of her friend’s hoodie, her eyes tensely scanning the scene of horror before her. Blood was everywhere, it was all she could see, it stung her nose so much that she buried half of her face into the raven-haired girl’s hoodie to block it out.

“It’s safe now, I don’t sense anything… but, the scorpions from before are still nearby, so be cautious.” Viola would warn, the fox nodding before yanking herself out to hover beside her as she moved at a steady pace, pursing deeper and deeper into the ruins. Luckily, it hadn’t grown dark, some-how the daylight was doing it’s best to light their way through the tiny cracks and fractures in the ruin walls.

She hadn’t gotten a bad feeling so far, but, for some reason, she felt as though somebody was glaring at her deeply from the shadows, mocking her silently as beads of sweat would develop onto her fore-head in dismay. After about ten minutes of walking forward, she lastly halted to a stop, Melody peering over at her in bafflement before following her intrigued gaze to see a tiny case that most likely had the treasure inside it. Melody breathed a blissful smile, darting through the air toward the treasure before she felt the warm embrace of Viola.

An odd cackling sound came, and everything went in slow motion as Melody watched her friend take the sharp hit from the sudden broad scorpion for her, the two sent sliding along the sand-stone ground before they stopped.

“Viola!” Melody would holler, pulling her way out of her arms to look her friend, a cough drifted from her mouth as she did her best to re-collect her air. To her luck, the scorpion had lashed her with the part of it’s tail that wasn’t poisonus, a meager smirk curling onto her list to reveal the acute reptile teeth that had developed.

“I’m okay.” she would beam, shakily erecting onto her feet like it was no big deal.

Main Theme:
    Viola-chan
    Viola-chan

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Viola-chan 5th August 2014, 8:21 pm

The scorpion dashed toward the two of them, much more swiftly than Viola had presumed as one of it’s claws pierced directly into her stomach as she would be sent back into the ruin wall, a cloud of dust kicking up as the battered Viola would lay on the ground beginning to arise onto her feet before the broad scorpion pinned her down with it’s legs a scream of pain looming from her mouth as she peered up at the deadly creature. It seemed a lot more different than before, a wicked expression on it’s face as it revealed it’s rather acuted teeth.

“I’m going to crush you into a smithereens before you can touch that treasure.” the creature rumbled, it’s legs kneading into Viola’s ankles and wrist tighter as she yelped.

“Get off of Viola!!! You stupid bug!!!” Melody howled, her delicate paws rasping against the side of the scorpion’s face as it would lean away meagerly in a bit of annoyance. Although she seemed to be trying her hardest, the creature was un-affected by her tiny claws.

“Melody…” Viola would stammer, she could feel the pressure increasing on her by the creature little by little, her teeth gritting together in dismay as she gawked at Melody in distress.

“Get off Viola now!!!” she repeated, continuing to claw at the creatures face, Viola’s stomach twisting up in worry.

“No… don’t… run…” Viola’s voice came out unsteady and dry, tears forming in the corner of her eyes as she saw her friends determination.

“Let go of Viola!” she ivory fox would cry, the scorpion blinking at the small fox with dull eyes before extending it’s claw like hands to clamp onto her.

“Melody! Run!” the raven-haired girl finally recollected enough strength to control her voice. The scorpion snickering as he grasped onto the Melody by her tail, the small fox wavering back and forth in it’s firm hold.

“What an annoying mutt. I wonder what it tastes like.” the scorpion said, Viola’s character would tense up as she leant up meagerly in the hold of the scorpion.

“Stop! I beg of you!” tears slid down her bruised cheeks as her mouth trembled, Melody’s face was shoved halfway into the mouth of the chuckling scorpion, a light smile on her face as she gawked down at Viola.
    “NOOOO!!!” she would wail, hoping anything, something would happen that could redeem her friend from the hold of the serve creature.

“Viola… remember who you are…” the tiny fox would breath, Viola’s eyes extending at her words as they were dripping with trust. She felt her body soften as everything went slow motion.

Flashback

“You think it’s weird don’t you… that all this time, I’ve been a dragon…” she would mumble to her friend, the sun was setting, the daylight faint as the raven-haired girl would be seated on the porch by her water garden, her feet tracing the cool liquid as she peered at her reflection.

“No, I don’t…” Melody would say after a few minutes, her character coming up to lay next to her as Viola would glance over at her with a startled expression.

“But, Melody! I’m a-“ she was cut off by the loud voice of her friend.

“I don’t care what anybody says! I don’t care what you are! Viola is Viola, you’re my friend! Remember that!” she exclaimed, her mouth was pursed together as Viola just looked at her with surprise before a stirred smile curled onto her lips.

“Okay… I promise…” she beamed brightly, her head thumping gingerly onto Melody’s head as the two began to laughed with one another.

Flashback END

Main Theme:
    Viola-chan
    Viola-chan

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Viola-chan 5th August 2014, 10:37 pm

An unexpected eruption of bright light sparked in-between Viola and the broad scorpion, a boisterous boom echoing along the ruins as the scorpion flew up with a force of light and air, Melody descending off to the side as Viola casually leaned up, a deep breath looming from her mouth as the ivory fox would beam at her from afar.

She used to be such a coward and a weakling... But take a good look at Viola now... she said, the dust from the explosion opened up as a character came into view. Viola would be knelt over, her crimson reptile eyes piercing up at the scorpion that was some-how hovering in the sky above her. One hand was placed out in front of her, weighing her out so that she wouldn't tip over. But, that was hardly what Melody was referring too. On her figure, her clothes were torn and hardly hung onto her body, white scales had all traced along her bare skin, a set of broad curled horns seated on either side of her head. They were silver, and reflected divinely as though she were a celestial being.

I can hear the pulse of the wind... I can feel the pulse of the light... Right now... These elements are under my control... like a flicker of a light, her character vanished through the air, the scorpion extending it's eyes in disbelief that she had all at once disappeared. Though, his turmoil was immediately replaced as he felt the presence of her emerge from behind him, her fist crashing into his back with a shower of wind and light. Though it was a powerful attack the scorpion shook it off as if it were nothing, his claw like hand striking around in an attempt to hit her, only, he had hit nothing instead.

"You worthless brat!" he exclaimed with rage, her form appearing once more to side-kick him sharply in the side, his form gliding down into the ruin ground with a loud boom, a burst of dust and gravel breaking up from the now fractured surface of the earth as she flawlessly landed a few feet away from him.

"Amazing." Melody breathed weakly, a beaming expression curled onto her beaten form as she gawked at the two of them. The scorpion arised from the collection of rocks and dirt, a gasp looming from his mouth before he glared at Viola intensely, his feet rocketing off the ground as he flew at her with rapid speed. Meanwhile, Melody's ear flickered as she heard the faint sound of cracking, her closed eyes peering over to see that the ruin wall was casually beginning to fall apart.
    "Viola... the wall." she would say, their eyes meeting for a split second as she brought herself into a fighting position.

"I know! I will... finish this!" she hollered, both the palms of her hands flickering forward as a extensive stream of light and wind whirled directly at the scorpion.

Main Theme:
    Viola-chan
    Viola-chan

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Viola-chan 5th August 2014, 11:42 pm

"My claws will slice everything to pieces!" the scorpion would sneer, his claws enveloped in a odd luminous yellow colour as he began to sway his claws back and forth, lines of yellow piercing through her lash of wind and light as if eventually erupted, her feet loosing their grounding as she soared back along the ruin ground.

"Viola!!!" Melody hollered, the roof of the ruin cavern was beginning to crack, rather broad pieces of rocks falling onto the ground as the little fox leaned up weakly. She could see nothing but dust, the view of the two characters brawling with one another quite faint as she would squint.

I have... these elements... under my control!!! as she flew back her feet collected their ground once again, sliding across the rough surface as her hand balanced her out once more and she came to a stop. Her royal blue eyes would tighten into a frown as she gawked at the smirking scorpion bitterly. Wind enveloped around him as he effortlessly tossed it aside with a confident expression in his eyes.
    More...!!! I've got to build up even more...!!! her hand kneaded against the ground, embracing the fractured ground as the wind and light around her and the scorpion grew more powerful.

"There is nothing my claws cannot... What!? The wind... and light... it just... keeps coming... coiling on itself..." the weight of the wind and light eventually strained the broad creature lower to the solid ground, a now restless look in his eyes as he tried to wash the wind and light out of his way.

All I need is to call forth a little bit... Of power... In me!!! Viola would hesitantly lift up both of her hands, a spark flickering in-between her in the scorpion before the creature was abruptly expended by the light and wind, his character flying back into the fractured ground as blood loomed out of his mouth and his eyes rolled back to expose that his life had been seized away from him. He was enveloped in pieces of rocks and dust, the wind and light clearing as Melody would beam in relief Viola descending onto her stomach, the dragon like features wiping away into the soft breeze in an instant.
    "Huh? My body... Why? This shouldn't be... I can't make it in time... I'm sorry... I'm so sorry..." her lower lip would press into her upper one, a few tears developing into the corner of her eyes as she felt the weight of gravity propelling the ruins downward.

"We're not out of options... yet." Melody would inform, her entire body rattling in pain as she erected onto her little fox paws. She had been lashed out on with so many pieces of the ruin rocks that half of her canine face had swelled up leaving one eye sealed shut.

Main Theme:
    Viola-chan
    Viola-chan

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Viola-chan 6th August 2014, 12:24 am

"Viola. I can't predict what'll happen to us in this situation... You need to get as far away as you can... If we try to get out together, I'll only slow you down." the petite fox smiled as she lowered her head, she was erected a few feet in front of the raven-haired girl who was beginning to arise onto her feet with as much strength as she had, her hands also kneaded against the fractured ground.

"What are you saying Melody?! I could never do that!" she hollered, her hand slipping as she descending back onto the ground once more, her hands shakily tugging her closer and closer toward her friend.

"Please, for my sake, Viola... Live on." the daylight casted a shadow around her fox friend, her back only visible to her as she pounded her fist roughly onto the ground. Her eyes were sealed shut in dismay and hurt as tears rolled down her cheeks and splattered onto the ground.

"I refuse!!! We're always meant to be together! Always..." her voice echoed to Melody's very soul, the fox's naturally closed eyes peeled wide open in surprise as a few tears formed in the corners of her eyes. She had fully faced her friend now, finding it still hard that she was erected onto her two fox paws.

"Viola... I don't have enough energy to fly anyway... I can't run away..." she speculated, Viola still pursing toward her with a bulky breath, her shaking visible to the ivory fox.

"I know... I can hardly move myself... There's no way I can put any distance between myself and the ruins..." merely inches away, with the last bit of strength she had, her body rocketed forward, her arms embracing Melody into a firm hug.
    "I'm not going any-where... I guess our adventure ends here, huh. I had a blast. Because I was with you, Melody, the whole time." she smiled as she felt the warmth of her friend press up against her, her body no longer tense as she felt secure with her soft but firm touch.

"Yeah..." Melody cried, her pools now sealed as the two sobbed with one another. The dust kicked up around them, daylight clear above their heads as boulders descended nearly inches away from them, the ground cracking as they held onto one another firmly.

"I hope we can be friends again." Viola would say gingerly, heeds of memories whirling by her with her tiny friend. Though the two of them bickered at one another so often, they had always looked out for each-other, protecting one another and having even the best of moments together. Viola would feel her chest ache in pain that her life was coming to an end, even though she had been born into this world over 300 no 400 years ago, she felt as though she were just born.

"We will." Melody reassured, the roof of the ruins slowly nearing them in large pieces before descending onto the two in a burst of smoke and a boisterous smash. The ground trembled, even shocking the villagers and deadly creatures near by as they staggered back and forth to re-collect their balance as the tiny earthquake eventually faded away.

Main Theme:
    Viola-chan
    Viola-chan

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Viola-chan 6th August 2014, 1:00 am

The smoke from the fall of the ruins still arised into the desert sky, clouding the sunlight lightly as a man stood not to far away from the scene with two figures held in his hands. It was a girl, and a tiny ivory fox, the two unconscious in his arms as they were clearly wounded. He had a smile curled onto his face as he gawked down at the two of them, his face finally coming into view. It was the Merchant, the man who had some-how made it precisely in time to grab the two before the ruins could throng them both into death.

"Just in time!~ Geez, she went way overboard. I'd never have expected these two to destroy the ruins... These two..." there was satisfied look in his intense forest green eyes, a small chest catching his attention, it was held loosely in the paws of the ivory fox. It was the treasure. The man's lower lips quivered as he suddenly closed his eyes shut, a few tears descending from his sealed orbs.
    "Thank you... Thank you so much..." he repeated, over and over again.

ƒɪѵε Ᏺoυʀs ℓaτεʀ

White, it was the first thing she would see as she hesitantly opened her eyes open. Her frail body was blanketed in a white sheet, most of her body coiled in bandages as she glanced back and forth. The room was odd, and at first she was beginning to wonder if she was in heaven. Though, that was replaced once the door creaked open and two heads peered over to meet the gaze of the baffled Viola.

"Ah!~ You're awake!" the man she would recognize as the Merchant cheered, Melody dashing forward to embrace her stomach in a warm hug. The Merchant beamed, even though he wanted to hug the living daylights out of her as-well he decided to save it for later, his character lowering into a nearby chair just next to her bed.

"Where... Am I...?" she said, her hands were loosely held onto the back of Melody as she smiled against her friend. The Merchant let a sigh loom from his mouth, deciding not to explain so much. He felt that it was his turn to thank these two, rather than him getting their thanks.

"In a clinic in Desert Village." he answered, his beaming expression not daring to wash away from his face. His arms folded together as the ivory fox lastly looked toward him, she had heard him explain what happened, but felt it was best to not tell Viola.

"How did we get here... I could've sworn we-" she was interrupted as the Merchant abruptly stood up, the chair screeching back as the loud noise caused a shudder to run along her back as she sweat-dropped at his sudden action.

"Thank you!" he exclaimed, bowing toward her as she gawked at him anxiously, her hands lifting up and wavering around for him to erect back up properly.

"Idiot! You don't have to bow!" she said, her voice bitter before she breathed out a brisk sigh of relief, her eyes closed for a moment before she let a smile curl onto her lips.

Main Theme:
    Viola-chan
    Viola-chan

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Viola-chan 6th August 2014, 1:20 am

"I'm sorry... I couldn't get your treasure in time... I was reckless and wrecked everything around me with-out a thought... Those ruins, must've been special to someone..." she would say, lowering her head to peer away from the Merchant who gawked at her with extended eyes. He watched as she would look out the window, the daylight casting a shadow around her figure as though she were lighted with flames. The sun was setting now, out across the desert the sand whirled around like a ginger breeze, the creatures and the people of the place enveloped around the demolished ruins that had been hidden to them all this time. A shiver would run down their backs, wondering who was capable of such power, of such talent to do such a thing.

"No, you're wrong." Melody would say, her head hoisted up to meet her friend's now royal blue pools. She was fully back to her normal human self now, not a single spot of scales or even her odd coloured eyes remained, only her teeth. She had shifted so much, that her teeth appeared more acute than any other human, though, that didn't rattle the girl much. Melody would alter her gaze over toward the Merchant, his eyes locked with Viola's as she also glanced over to examine him. He stood there for a few moments in silence, recollecting his thoughts as he dug through his side bag that was stacked with papers, a few things descending onto the ground before he pulled out the small but, medium sized treasure chest from before.

"My comrades would of wanted you to have this... Thank you, there deaths... they weren't in vain after all..." he smiled, tears had developed into the corner of his eyes as he extended his arm out toward Viola, the treasure chest impending to her as she gawked at it with widened eyes. Her mouth would open up in an attempt to refuse this offer, but, it was with-out a delay cut off as the Merchant shoved the treasure chest into her face roughly before leaning back with folded arms.
    "I'm not letting you leave without that chest." he informed.

Viola would peel the chest off of her face, an anger symbol hovering over her head as she kneaded her red nose in a bit of pain. Her body still ached, reminding her how much she had pushed herself earlier. Everything was so faint from before, but, she felt her anxiety vanish about the ruins, the Merchant's words from before causing her to beam blissfully. Her hands casually adjusted the chest on her lap, Melody seated beside her with intrigued eyes as the girl prepared herself to open the chest. It didn't matter much to what was inside- okay maybe it did, she was urging that the donut gods had hopefully aided her in this case.

Main Theme:
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 6th August 2014, 1:20 am

'Normal Dice' :
    The Desert! [Viola] Die_05_42162_sm
    Viola-chan
    Viola-chan

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Viola-chan 6th August 2014, 1:38 am

She would struggle at first to open the chest, but, lastly it opened up, a crimson red colour coming into few as she beamed at the sight. Her fist pumped out in front of her as she mentally thanked the donut gods for aiding her on this case, the stress of paying her rent dispatching off into the corners of the desert.

"So?~ Can I get a thank you kiss?~" the Merchant purred, his face impending closely to Viola's as she knelt away from him with a dull expression painting her face. His lips puckered forward as Viola would smack her hand against his mouth and shakily hold him back.

"No way old man." she hissed through her teeth, the Merchant chuckling as he slid away from the raven-haired girl who had her eyes tightened into a cautious look. He crossed his arms together once more, his back facing her as he looked through the reflection in the glass. Though he could see the view of people working contently, he felt some-how at peace now, as if, something inside him had changed.
    "What's your name anyway, it get's tired calling you old man." she joked, her hand kneading against the top of the chest as it smacked shut.

"Just call me... Kyo." he said, his words were hesitant as he spoke, his back facing her the whole time as she felt her breath get taken away from her. There was a long silence as she stared at him in shock, wondering if it was really him, though, before she had a chance to say anything the door closed shut and his character was no longer in view.

"Viola?" Melody inquired, her eyes sparkled. She had a bandaged enveloped around her head, as did Viola as the girl would just stare at the white door before lowering her head. A shadow casted along her face, sheltering her eyes for a moment or two before she would face Melody with a smile.

"It's nothing... Nothing at all..." she would say, the ivory fox pressing her mouth together in dismay before smiling in return to her friend, the two beginning to chat with one another as the character of Kyo vanished into the desert. The truth was, he wasn't really the Merchant, nor' was he an old man, his face peering over to scan over the Desert Village. His face was suddenly young, the trace of hair on his face completely gone as he smiled, the hood of his cloak casting a shadow along his face. Even though she hadn't realized it, she had revenged her desert and oldest friend Ryo.

"It was nice seeing you again... Viola..." Kyo would whisper under his breath before beginning to pursue through the desert again, the sand whirling around him as his figure vanished.

Main Theme:

Current date/time is 7th May 2024, 6:51 am