Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Family Ties (Rose/Orin Plot)

Griffon Knighthunter
    Griffon Knighthunter

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Comet
    Position : None
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Himself
    Experience : 112

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Hell summon
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Family Ties (Rose/Orin Plot) Empty Family Ties (Rose/Orin Plot)

Post by Griffon Knighthunter 28th July 2014, 10:00 pm

Rose arrived at Orin's house with a grimace as she opened the door. Her outfit was different than usual as she wore a black cloak with her hood off for now. She walked in and sat on the couch sadly as she didn't want to do this but she had to do it sometime and the worst part was was that she was alone in his job.

She buried her face in her knees as she cried a bit as she couldn't find Orin walking outside so she was hoping that after she was done crying that Orin would be found somewhere in the house although her cried were probably loud enough for Orin to hear her.

Now that she had her passport she could finally confront her tribe and end all the pain they had made her suffer.
    Sanguinn
    Sanguinn

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Backed by Prophecy
    Guild : Rune Knights
    Experience : 212.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Strings of Reality
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Family Ties (Rose/Orin Plot) Empty Re: Family Ties (Rose/Orin Plot)

Post by Sanguinn 7th August 2014, 7:03 pm

A sigh escaped the red headed cat girl's lips as she sat on her bed, combing her absurdly long hair. If Rose didn't like her hair so long, Orin would have cut it to be much shorter. Instead, her hair goes down past her hips, even when it was braided. Yet she still didn't find it a pain to manage despite its length. The cat would have continued onto her tails, but there was a noise coming from down stairs. A distantly familiar one, although she couldn't tell just what it was. Then it hit her, what the noise was. There was no time for her to process the exact name of the person through her brain, as she already knew what was happening. Three seconds passed, and Orin burst through her bedroom door and leaped down the stairs. Rolling upon impact with the carpeted floor, Orin propelled herself towards the couch and skidded to a halt, using left over momentum to sit on the couch and hug Rose in one swift moment. She had heard her lover crying from their shared bedroom.

"Rose..." The cat muttered before realizing she didn't know what to say. It took a few moments later for her to process the situation and collect her thoughts before asking the obvious question at hand.

"Please, my love, tell me what ails you." Orin whispered gently, trying to be careful so as not to cause Rose any further anguish. She really needed to know what was wrong. Rose meant the world to her, and Orin would do anything to make her happy again. Anything.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Griffon Knighthunter
    Griffon Knighthunter

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Comet
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Mentor : Himself
    Experience : 112

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Hell summon
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Family Ties (Rose/Orin Plot) Empty Re: Family Ties (Rose/Orin Plot)

Post by Griffon Knighthunter 7th August 2014, 9:07 pm

Rose slowly hugged Orin back and took a deep breath. It took a few seconds for her to calm down but once she finally did she backed away and tried her best to smile "Thank you..." she muttered as she stood up. "Orin I need your help with something... I want to go to Joya to pay a visit to my tribe." she said as she started to take off the cloak she had on "Although it wont exactly be to see my family again..." she muttered as he pulled off her cloak and revealed some scars that had been placed on her stomach, arms, legs, and her waist. She winced when she saw them but continued "You see when I was in Clover town I got found by some bounty hunters from my tribe so I tried to run and this is what they did to me when they caught up..." she closed her eyes gently and let out a sigh "One of the members from Blue Pegasus helped me out and beat them though." she said as she sat back down on the couch and clenched her fist "But I want to do something about it to... they need to learn a lesson... even if it means my tribe dies..." she told Orin as she stood up and held out her hand "If you are going to come with me then we need to leave now and if you aren't coming then I will go by myself!" she said with a determined look in her eye as she waited a couple seconds to hear Orins response before smiling and heading out the door and made her way to the train station were she boarded the first train to Joya.

Current date/time is 28th April 2024, 5:37 am