Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

To Earthland... and Beyond~! [D Ranked Request Solo]

Antonia Leviaette
    Antonia Leviaette

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Comet
    Position : None
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Lyon De Ville
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ultimate Écriture
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

To Earthland... and Beyond~! [D Ranked Request Solo] Empty To Earthland... and Beyond~! [D Ranked Request Solo]

Post by Antonia Leviaette 28th July 2014, 1:48 am

Antonia walked to the train from Magnolia and towards Rose Garden, a swift smile on her face. She had heard that in Rose Garden you could get a passport, which would allow you to travel to places outside the limits of Fiore, which, by itself already amazed her. Being able to travel to places beyond the limits that have been given to you? Incredible. Antonia, naturally, had already been outside Fiore, as she was born into Minstrel, but she never thought she'd be able to leave Fiore once again and visit the beauty outside Fiore, she never thought she would return to her homeland.

But now she had the opportunity to, an opportunity that was just a few miles away. She could get the passport and travel outside Fiore, visit every place she always wanted to visit, and more importantly, go on international jobs. Those jobs were one of the most interesting jobs, in her oppinion, and Antonia was willing to go on any of them and try them out, see if she can manage to solo one of them at least, become famous outside Fiore. That didn't matter now though, as she first had to achieve a passport, and this would be kinda hard. Why would it be hard? Because as Antonia arrived, she managed to withness a waiting line that had at least 50 people waiting, that could be seen by Antonia at first sight. She was pretty sure there were more. Looking at her clock, she realised that she was not willing to spend her entire day or week, seeing as things were going more towards week, in this place, so she sighed and wondered how could she make the process faster. She couldn't use the Speed Up rune on other people, and even less on big crowds, so that spell was out of count for now. Unless she wanted to increase her own speed in a determined moment, that is. She couldn't use the Slow Down rune, this would cause the line to go even slower than before. Heal... There was nobody harmed right now, so this rune was useless, currently. So this only left her with one choice.

Antonia took her finger up and placed it on her chest, slowly writing a rune on it with her long nails. Upon completion, the runes shined on her chest and dissapeared under her skin with a golden glow. Suddenly, a white wing and a black wing appeared from Antonia's shoulder. She sighed and looked around as many people were watching her, amazed, as if she was some angel. But she didn't think they'd love her as much after she did what she was about to do. With a small jump, she began hovering in the air, her wings allowing her to fly as she appeared like a true angel. She saw people pointing at her, but she didn't care, as she began flying at high speed towards the passport registration place, people yelling at her to get back into the line. She saw herself in the need to harm some people that had caught her leg, leaving them with a small open bleeding wound. But she didn't care, as she arrived at the registration boot in no time. The lady that was making the passport registration looked at her and lifted an eyebrow at the fading wings on Antonia's back.

''Could you please state your name, age, guild, magic, place of birth and birthday?'' Asked the lady in a really bored tone as Antonia was catching her breath and placing a hand on the place where she had written the rune, as it burned slightly.

'' I am Antonia Leviaette Valentine, 19 years old, I am a part of Sabertooth, my magic is called Ultimate Écriture, I am born in Minstrel, Yes, Minstrel, you heard me right.'' Antonia repeated annoyedly as the lady looked at her with a doubtfoul face. '' And my birthday is at the 31st of June. And yes. I am from Mother-trucking Minstrel. Is it THAT weird?'' She growled and took the passport that the girl and walked away, growling, but glad this had ended, and now she could access the international jobs, and, the other countries, which was incredible.

---------

OOC Info:

MP: 90%
    HP: 100%
    Word Count: 707/500

_____________________________________________________________________________________

To Earthland... and Beyond~! [D Ranked Request Solo] EOCxXX4

Current date/time is 2nd May 2024, 7:51 pm