Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Detective For A Day [B Ranked Request Solo]

Janneline Ariel
    Janneline Ariel

Quality Badge Level 1- Coming Storms- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Malefic Illusions
    Position : None
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Cosmic Coins : 6
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ЯɛǪʋιρ; Ƭнɛ Ɖιʌιиιтʏ
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Detective For A Day [B Ranked Request Solo] Empty Detective For A Day [B Ranked Request Solo]

Post by Janneline Ariel 27th July 2014, 7:58 am

Job Sheet:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The demons told me everything they whisper in the night.

Detective For A Day [B Ranked Request Solo] 3lpUorN

Janneline Ariel // Requiem of Reality
    Janneline Ariel
    Janneline Ariel

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Detective For A Day [B Ranked Request Solo] Empty Re: Detective For A Day [B Ranked Request Solo]

Post by Janneline Ariel 11th August 2014, 6:55 am

What a precious day it was in Clover. The sun shined bright upon the beautiful city that was the home of the legal guild Blue Pegasus, a guild that a certain blonde despised just about as much as she despised the city. But it was a place where a mage could certainly find jobs to go on, so there she was. Janneline Ariel was in Clover because of a job. Apparently, she had to go to some shop or whatever, and investigate where is whatever was stolen from her client's shop. Silly, isn't it? Her client could have called the Rune Knights, instead of bothering the legal o dark guilds with this, but then again, it was easy cash, so Janna would not let it slip so easily. She snatched the job paper out her pocket and ran ehr eyes over it, trying to find the adress of the robbed shop. Isao, who was resting on her shoulder, silently took the job paper from his master's pale, small hands, and began instructing her on to where to go. From what Janna could deduct from the behaviour of the cat, he was either familiar with the streets and structure of Clover, or had just a very bright sense of orientation. For a Nemean Lion, the perfect orientation was something usual, but within Clover, even the most experienced Nemean Lion would fail in finding his pray.

Finally though, they arrived at the crime scene. It was a jewlery shop, quite a wealthy one, seeing as it was in the centre in fiore, with tall walls, beautiful clean windows that were now broken, the shards laying on the ground, and a big neon label that stated: '' Zoe's Jewelry''. Apparently, it was a jewelry shop, which even more explained to the Requipper why was it robbed by whoever robbed it. Janna lifted her eyebrow and exchanged a look with Isao, who nodded slightly, handing her the job paper, which was now terribly crumbled, and Janna folded it, putting it in her pocket, pulling her cloak over her face tighter. She couldn't allow anyone to recognise her. Not after participating in the killing of that politician. She had gained fame as a dark mage upon doing so, menaing that now she couldn't go around without having quite some people screaming of how she is a dark mage and must be arrested. It was annoying, and could result quite troublesome often.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Janneline Ariel
    Janneline Ariel

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Detective For A Day [B Ranked Request Solo] Empty Re: Detective For A Day [B Ranked Request Solo]

Post by Janneline Ariel 11th August 2014, 9:51 am

Upon approaching the shop, Janna could see the big material damage cuased upon this shop. The front windows were both broken, millions of shards laying on the floor. Janna crouched next to one of the broken windows and placed a hand, taking some in her hand, fortunately without cutting her hand. Isao crawled to her hand and inspected she shards, concluding that there was no blood, that breaking the windows was just a sign of vandalism. Janna let them fall and walked to the interior of the shop, where it appeared that not a lot of things were missing, but hey. The owner and client, Zoe, stood in the middle, hands over her chest. Obviously, she was nervous and stressed. And when she saw a cloaked figure with a yellow cat on its shoulder, Janna could notice that her hands tightened around her chest, obviously she was even more nervous than before. Janna walked to her and took out the job paper in a fast, calculated movement, handing it to the client. Zoe tiled her head to the side, taking the paper and looking at it, then letting out a relieved sigh.

'' Thanks god you came, I'd be lost without the help of a mage. As you can see, some of the precious articles in my shop have all dissapeared, without a trace. And my shop is completely demolished, ah, what will I do?'' Before Janna could object or say a thing, Zoe appeared to have gotten lost in thoughts, thought that she appeared to have no problem to say out loud, and Janna was beginning to get annoyed. Finally, she cleared her throat and Zoe shut up and looked at her. ''Ah, sorry, sorry. I was rambling stupid things again, wasn't I? Sorry, Sorry. You didn't tell me your name, though? Who are you? What guild are you from?'' Zoe asked, her eyes curiously travelling around Janna's cloaked self.

'' I would rather keep my identity a secret. I hope you don't mind.'' Janna said, her voice calm, serene, and crystal clear. Although she had said she hoped that Zoe didn't mind, her voice clearly said that she didn't care if Zoe minded, because her identity would remain a secret no matter what, and Zoe had to deal with it, want it or not.

Zoe was stunned for a second, but then nodded and said that she didn't mind, that if she wanted to keep her identity a secret it was absolutely fine, that everything was fine as long as the job was well done, and yaddah, yaddah, yaddah. Janna could already feel that she wouldn't be able to spend even 10 minutes with her client without getting the feeling of needing to stab herself with Themis' Blade at least 10 times.

'' God, Nyx, give me strength to endure this client.'' She thought and followed Zoe to the stand where stood one of the stolen things.

Janneline Ariel
    Janneline Ariel

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Janneline Ariel 18th August 2014, 2:40 am

My head... is going to explode... Dear God, I never though I could endure so much random rambling about things. And thanks to my enhaced senses, the volume is doubled, which makes this task even more horrible... Someone kill me... Now.

Janna was at the point of taking her hands up to her ears. Dear God, this woman talked all to much for her own good! Didn't she get tired? Didn't she lack of ideas or topics to talk about in a determined moment? Janna couldn't even figure out how did this woman manage to talk this much. It was phisically impossible! But Janna had forced herself to listen to her, since she needed to take on in every single detail so she could figure out who were the thieves. So according to Zoe, it happened around 21/22pm last night, just one or two hours after she closed the shop and returned home. According to her, the jewlery of lower price, the one that wasn't too costy or beautiful, was simply left aside, while the jewlery, mostly necklaces that costed a fortune, were all stolen. According to Zoe, a total of 20 pieces of precious and costy jewelry was stolen, which almost made Janna fall backwards. 20 necklaces, earrings or rings to find. This was not going to be fun. And how was she supposed to remember all those details?

Gladly, on her shoulder Isao was writing down each detail. Janna turned her head slightly to see what he was typing while Zoe wasn't watching and saw everything written down, word by word. At least he was a helpful and useful kitten, not about as useless as he was before his Nemean Lion self was discovered.

When Zoe finally finished telling Janna of all the things she was doing in the supposed moment in which the theft ocurred, Janna took the liberty to ask about the appearance of the stolen jewelry. She took the notebook from Isao's hands and began writing down the appearance of each and every one of the jewelry that had been stolen. So she had to retrieve five rings, twelve necklaces and three pairs of earrings. It was going to be tough, but Janna would manage, without doubt.

''Well, I believe that this is all the information I needed from you, Miss Zoe. Now, if I may inspect the place alone, and see if I can find any trace...'' Janna said, her voice calm, serene, obviously solely focused on the job. Zoe nodded and left the shop, returning to her house, while Janna walked to the safe. It would be logical for the thieves to have stolen the money alongside the jewelry. She took her hand to the handle and opened it, only to reveal that it was, as expected, empty. It was logical, that if they stole the most valious jewels that costed a terrible amount of money, they would also steal all the jewels. But what caught her attention was a small, crumpled paper in one of the corners of the safe. She reached her hand and took it. She opened it and saw a black, phoenix drawing on it, that appeared to be a symbol. It could be a simple paper, some scum, but she had the feeling it was important. So she took it and decided it was time to see what Isao had found, and what he could possibly tell her of this little symbol.

Symbol:

Current date/time is 2nd May 2024, 8:12 pm