Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Fate | Kaseki

Killa
    Killa

Player 
    Lineage : Caine's Descent
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Fate | Kaseki  Empty Fate | Kaseki

Post by Killa 19th July 2014, 7:09 pm

Killa walked into the cozy bar. Her eyes trained on the people around her. Each persons face was foggy due to her half blindness. All around her she could smell the odor of alcohol and cigarettes. Killa wasn't much for drinking but today was different. Today was the first time she ever been a bar. It took her a total of 6 hours 16 mintues and 33 mintues just to get here. She knew that it would be so hard finding the small bar but not that had. She kept asking people but they kept running away from her or give her dirty looks. Although the tall green haired girl didn't care so much. She was getting use to the weird looks and such.

Today Killa was wearing black shorts that were hardly visible because of the long red jacket she had on. The hood was up almost covering her face and she wore brown boots that almost came to her knees. Killa wasn't much for fashion. Killa walked to a seat but the floor of the bar was uneven a little making killa trip and land on her face. The bartender made a gasping sound befor he ran over to her. Rushing off thw floor Killa was on her feet again. She blushed softly as the bartender was by her side.

"Sorry. Sorry."

Killa said in a polite voice as she apologized for tripping. The bartender nodded and went back to his regular business. The green haired girl signed a little and took a seat at the end of the bar. She looked at the menu and squinted her eyes at the words. Killa looked at the man beside her and pointed to the menu.

"Sorry I forgot my reading glasses at home. Can you help me out?"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Kaseki
    Kaseki

Demon of life

Demon of life

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Armored Beast
    Guild : Savage Skull / Aelyst Crux (Dragon Fang Co-Founder)
    Mentor : Dregon (Magic), Master Aoi (Weapons), & Edward (Combat)
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Cʏʀᴏᴍᴀɴᴄʏ
    Second Skill: Aʀᴛ ᴏғ ᴡᴀʀ
    Third Skill:

Fate | Kaseki  Empty Re: Fate | Kaseki

Post by Kaseki 19th July 2014, 9:51 pm

"You must be new here." said the man.

Kaseki lifted his drink to his lips, sipping the gasoline. He loved not the taste of the drink, but the power he held when his body consumed it. Kaseki was nothing else but a water mage... with the powers of ice.

"If you came here for food... you came to the wrong place. Perhaps you should look elsewhere." Kaseki looked over the girl for a moment. There was something odd about her. Something interested him. "My name is Kaseki, The Demon of Life, a dark mage... a Coming Storm in fact. I lead a group of individuals of all guilds... together, we fight for peace... ironically enough. "

Kaseki figured that the girl's reponce would be his assessment. Would she scream or fight? Would she run or get help? Or maybe.. just maybe she would join the fight..

___
    OOC: Tip 1: text color

Using color for speech makes it easier to read!

(I do this... i like giving tips.)

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Killa
    Killa

Player 

Post by Killa 20th July 2014, 7:06 am

"If you came here for food... you came to the wrong place. Perhaps you should look elsewhere. My name is Kaseki, The Demon of Life, a dark mage... a Coming Storm in fact. I lead a group of individuals of all guilds... together, we fight for peace... ironically enough. "

Peace? Killa titled her head to the right thinking to herself. This man wanted peace well peace from what exactly? Killa then titled her to the left. A coming storm? Sounds pretty interesting. Her eyes drifted over the man. Her senses began to take in every part of him. The wood like skin drifted to her nose. The gasoline he drank covered his lips with a faint smell. Her ears picked up no trace of body weight that is shifting. Her eyes could make out faint signs that he was not human. Analyzing him with her senses the girl giggled a little.

"Mr. Demon of Life, its a pleasure to meet you."

There was a long pause. Killa wanted to think over her actions and especially her words. This dark mage could mean trouble for the near future for her.

"My name is Emerald Killa, but please call me Killa. I am just a country folk knowing nothing of the outside world. What makes you think that I can help you?"

Answering a question with another question. She was happy for herself since she seemed to be talking with someone from high ranking. Although Killa knew deep down that this man was not human. She had met countless dark mages but never has she met one this strange. The though he has no weight whatsoever, not only that but his skin was wooden almost or maybe that was his clothes. Killa had to stop herself from touching Kaseki.

Kaseki
    Kaseki

Demon of life

Demon of life

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaseki 20th July 2014, 11:00 am

"Aye, the country?" Kaseki was interested in what she had to say.

He held his scroll tightly in the pocket of his cloak. It was the Learning Scroll. With it he was able to take in certain information about the girl as well as collect additional notes. "Hmph, no guild crest? Must be a guildless..." he thought to himself.

He looked at the girl with curious eyes, "You see, I lead a group of individuals that fight to bring an end to war in Fiore. We try yo settle peace, but that is too much of a long reach... You see, I think you have the skills to join me. Would you join Dragon Fang?"

Obel Winthrop
    Obel Winthrop

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Experience : 50

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Take Over: Animal Soul
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Obel Winthrop 21st July 2014, 12:57 pm

At that moment Obel walked into the bar, her white hair and clothing glowed in comparison to the gloom of the bar. She passed the others silently and made her way to the quietest corner of the bar, pulled out a bag of bonbons and began to read.

Fate | Kaseki  <a href=Fate | Kaseki  Yfbhcl11" />
    Killa
    Killa

Player 

Post by Killa 22nd July 2014, 9:22 am

"You see, I lead a group of individuals that fight to bring an end to war in Fiore. We try yo settle peace, but that is too much of a long reach... You see, I think you have the skills to join me. Would you join Dragon Fang?"

Killa titled her head from side to side. Then a smile trickled on her face. She let out a little laugh wondering what it will be like to have friends. The girls red/green eyes rested on the man. Her full body turns towards him. He had her attention alright.

"Tell me more about this Dragon Fang please?"

Polite as always, the girl reached out and touched him. Only because she was curious about this mans secret. She felt the clothing first although she pressed her hand a little hard feeling the sky. Her warm touch was like all other beings. Killa then lifted her hand away leaning her back up against the bar she closed her eyes.

"You are... not human.. Sorry my eye sight is terrible. But the smell you give off and that touch just now proves you are a different being Mr. Demon of Life. Looks like the saying might be true, Curiosity killed the cat."

Kaseki
    Kaseki

Demon of life

Demon of life

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaseki 22nd July 2014, 9:28 am

Kaseki smiled as he gave his speech, almost memorized, Dragon Fang was founded on the principle that all creatures, mages and non-mages and other beings, are all deserving of a home. That is what Dragon Fang is, a home. We offer refuge to those who are bound to a path they did not desire. We offer a home to them, Legal, Dark, Evil, Good, Neutral, whatever the case, you and they are welcome.

I don't care where you're from, what you've did or what you want to do. Dragon Fang is a home to everyone. So what that you're a killer and love to eat people's organs. So what that you're the biggest hero in all of Fiore. My point is, that there is something for everyone here. The heroes work with the heroes, the darker sides with the more evil. The point is... we're a guild based on freedom.

I don't care what you do, or how you do it. All I need is for us to work together, not necessarily with each other, but together. We need to find our common ground. There's one thing that unites us all together.

He thought about the girl's story, as well as her power. She must have had a secret. And her reaching out and touching him did nothing but make him laugh. "I'm made of Ironbark. The material is something that you would know of to be... infused wood and metal... various woods and metal. Because of this, I hold an elemental property, much different than you. You see, I grow various metals as well as plants. One day it could be the highly toxic Nightshade, or the beautiful roses. Perhaps I become golden, or a dark ebony black. I'm a changing creature.. full of mysteries not even I know of."

He reached deep into his pocket to pull out a small black pouch. He placed it lightly on the table. "Shall I tell you more about Dragon Fang, or have you made up your mind?"

Killa
    Killa

Player 

Post by Killa 22nd July 2014, 11:43 pm

"Shall I tell you more about Dragon Fang, or have you made up your mind?"

Killa held a cup of sake in her hand. She stirred it as she listened to him. One word went across her mind that was her favorite word.. Freedom. Laying her head on the table Killa started thinking. Her short neon green hair spilled over her face. What would papa do? Killa closed her eyes and had a mini conversation with herself. She smiled happily coming up with an answer that took 10 minutes. Taking the rest of the sake and dropping it down her throat. She wiped her mouth and clanked her sake cup down.

"I think I will."

Killa pushed half her body over the bar. She waved to the bartender yelling loudly to him to bring them more drinks. The piercings on her lip glittered in the lightening. Her pearly white teeth matched her pearly white skin. When the bartender came back with a sake cup for her and a gasoline cup for him She smiled lifting her cup. One eye closed and the other one open

"To Freedom. Mr. Demon of life."

Kaseki
    Kaseki

Demon of life

Demon of life

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaseki 23rd July 2014, 6:53 am

"To Freedom. Mr. Demon of life."

Kaseki lifted his cup of gasoline to his lips. At a last moment he changed his mind. He seemed to squeeze the glass in his hand, and the liquid began to glow. The dark amber liquid lost its scent as it became a cool and flowing clear liquid. Kaseki made water. He tilted his head back as he consumed the liquid. When he had finished the drink he slammed the glass on the table. He smiled for a moment. The girl was an interesting one, possibly possessing a skill not even she knew of, he could feel it.

Kaseki pointed at the black pouch. It was a Dragon Fang ritual.

"Inside that tiny bag is a single dice. I want you to roll it. Please do so now."

This dice would be hers to keep forever... whatever it turned into.

_____
    OOC: Going to ask you to roll a dice, the normal dice. If you feel odd rolling here, then roll in The Dragon Fang Shop

Drink of Man:

Killa
    Killa

Player 

Post by Killa 23rd July 2014, 9:23 am

"Inside that tiny bag is a single dice. I want you to roll it. Please do so now."

Killa grasped on to the dice. Her heart started racing a little. She wasn't sure if it was to deiced her fate or not. She shook her head from side to side. This man was testing her probably. Shaking the dice in her hand. Letting out a small pray of hope that fate would led her on a good path. She looked at Kaseki.

"If you try to kill me. I'll run. If you kill me. I will haunt you. And it won't be the pleasant haunting. I will mess with you. Take photos of you showering. Exposing your dirty secrets. You have my word Mr. Demon of Life."

Killa let the dice go letting it roll on the wooden table. The whole world seemed to stop. Her eyes focused on the dice as it rolled wondering what fate would choose for her. To her it seemed like forever that the dice stopped on something.

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 23rd July 2014, 9:23 am

The member 'Killa' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Normal Dice' :
    Fate | Kaseki  Die_05_42162_sm
    Kaseki
    Kaseki

Demon of life

Demon of life

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaseki 23rd July 2014, 10:22 am

"If you try to kill me. I'll run. If you kill me. I will haunt you. And it won't be the pleasant haunting. I will mess with you. Take photos of you showering. Exposing your dirty secrets. You have my word Mr. Demon of Life."

Kaseki laughed. It was hilarious to find a young girl to threaten him. After all, he was one of few known mages to actually murder other mages. Killing was one thing, but actually murdering another mage was different. "Ah, such an innocent and interesting girl. She will rise to power, no doubt."

The dice split into pieces as it landed on its number. It made 5 shards of bone. Kaseki smiled.

"Theses are Dragon Fangs, our... currency. You will need these to gain power among our ranks. Now, I bid you farewell. There are things I must do... and a daughter to care for. Good bye."

And with that, the spirit vanished.

[/exitthread]

Current date/time is 29th April 2024, 8:44 am