Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The wicked Witch finds a new home [Public/Open to all SS]

Alleria
    Alleria

Wicked Witch of the West

Moderator- Ten Wizard Saint Member- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 1- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Necromancer's Passion
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Ilyria the Fallen One
    Experience : 45400

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Geass Magic
    Second Skill: Nox Aeterna
    Third Skill:

The wicked Witch finds a new home [Public/Open to all SS] Empty The wicked Witch finds a new home [Public/Open to all SS]

Post by Alleria 16th July 2014, 4:32 am

Three figures made their way though the empty hallway of the Savage Skull headquarters. A girl with her long green hair swaying sideways as she walked the corridors and her companions. Two boys who looked a bit younger than her, one with long chestnut hair tied up in a braid and a stupid expression on his face and the other with dark brown tousled hair with his face in a scowl.

"Are you sure about this? This place looks like a dump." said the boy with the longer hair as he eyed the dusty wall. Then he stretched forth his arm and swiped a finger on the wall. A small smudge of dirt accumulated on his finger tip. "See! This place hasn't been cleaned in years. I probably can plant potatoes if I wanted too." he added winningly.

"This is the will of our mistress, she can do whatever she pleases." relied the other boy. Though in his mind he was uncertain if this was the right choice. Sure they had gone underground for a long time and they might have lost valuable connections and power, but to seek refuge? He was disgusted with the mere thought. Still, it was Alleria's call and she was bound to her.

"Quite your yapping, of course its suppose to look dark and gloomy here, its a dark guild! And its not like were staying here within the compound, we can stay at the Moonlight Tavern like always, but expect a rowdier client than the last place...and probably more brawl and squabbles breaking out." The last place the Moonlight Tavern popped up was in a neutral zone so they were free to go about their business free from prying eyes. But this is they are in dark lands now, everything is under scrutiny. At least their glamor magic still works and that was good enough.

The three came to a halt. They had finally reached the mess hall. "So where do we sit? Im starving."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Entrance Theme:
    Spoiler:

Battle Theme:
    Spoiler:
    Rekka Hecate
    Rekka Hecate

Coming Storms- Player 
    Lineage : Queen of Darkness
    Guild : Errings Rising
    Cosmic Coins : 15
    Experience : 5214

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

The wicked Witch finds a new home [Public/Open to all SS] Empty Re: The wicked Witch finds a new home [Public/Open to all SS]

Post by Rekka Hecate 16th July 2014, 6:23 am

Rekka yawned as she had not done to much recently, she had began to become famous as she was called many names now. The one she liked most was the living devil, seemed that name had been made for her by anyone that had heard her stories of terror. She had killed so many people and left behind such disturbing carnage no one really seemed to want to deal with her. She was simply waiting for some excitement to happen as she spotted a woman and two younger looking others with her, she was unsure who they were but she had a feeling they were strong. She watched the woman take a seat as she smiled looking over at her, she wondered why but she had a feeling she had seen her or met her before. She moved close to the woman as she had on her short red dress it also had a very low v line showing a good amount of her cleavage as she brushed her hair back looking over the woman.

"So... are you new around here I am not sure but I think I may have seen you before, the name is Rekka Lawless and it is my pleasure to meet you."

She smiled as she waited for the woman to speak, Rekka did not show signs of aggression and her behavior seemed polite, under the surface of course she was a different person. Her actions had gotten her some sort of title coming storm or something she was unsure what it even did but it seemed to mean she was becoming very famous as a dark mage. She had a odd vibe about the woman and her companions however something seemed very off about the trio, but who was she to question others logic.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The wicked Witch finds a new home [Public/Open to all SS] Rekka2_by_gramcrackers-da9cjq9_zpsii1hnevm
    Alleria
    Alleria

Wicked Witch of the West

Moderator- Ten Wizard Saint Member- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 1- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Necromancer's Passion
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Mentor : Ilyria the Fallen One
    Experience : 45400

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Geass Magic
    Second Skill: Nox Aeterna
    Third Skill:

The wicked Witch finds a new home [Public/Open to all SS] Empty Re: The wicked Witch finds a new home [Public/Open to all SS]

Post by Alleria 18th July 2014, 6:33 am

Alleria smiled back at the pinked haired girl and said "Its a pleasure to meet you too Rekka. My name is Cici V. Britannia, but you can just call me Cc." Then she turned to her companions and continued on "The guy with the long hair is Duo Maxwell and the other one who looks constipated is Heero Yuy, dont worry he really isnt constipated, he just always look like that." Both guys acknowledged the girl by nodding her way. "Oh and yes, we are new here. And yes you might have seen me, I work part time at a tavern just nearby the a village outside of the Spooky forest. We all have to earn jewels right?" she winked at the red eyed girl.

Their was a brief period of silence so the long haired fool decided to act upon it. "Hey Rekka, do you wanna sit with us? We dont know anyone else here yet, and were hoping to see the guild master but it turns out he is really illusive." Duo said while toying with the food on his plate. The real reason they where there in the first place was to find the guild master, hoping to seek a private audience with him. But it never hurt to get chummy with the guild members. As long as their identities remain hidden. A wicked grin came to Duo's face as he thought of a brilliant idea "Hey, your well acquainted with this place right? so you know almost everyone here. Mind if you tour us after we eat? Hopefully we might accidentally bump in with the master.So what do you say?"

OOC:I cant find the old name Alleria is using in my old threads so i just gonna made a new alias for her. Oh and by the way im using an alias because she doesnt want people knowing who she is and what she was before.

Entrance Theme:
    Spoiler:

Battle Theme:
    Spoiler:
    Rekka Hecate
    Rekka Hecate

Coming Storms- Player 
    Lineage : Queen of Darkness
    Guild : Errings Rising
    Cosmic Coins : 15
    Experience : 5214

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rekka Hecate 19th July 2014, 7:53 am

She listened the the woman say the names of all three CiCi was a very interesting and unique name, she was not sure if they were real names but she did not care. Everyone had things to hide, she certainly was no saint, still she felt drawn to this woman for some reason she just had a vibe she could not understand. When she mentioned the guild master being elusive she laughed a bit she knew how that was Harrigan really was one that avoided talking to others.

"Harrigan is the elusive one he will find you when he feels it is the right time to talk to you, other than that they will not go out of their way to greet you. As for the tour sure I can give you one of those, I know this place quite well so what part of the building do you want to see first. I could always show you my lovely torture room, though I am not sure how much you could stomach as I tend to create art from my subjects."

She smiled waiting for their reply's the likely had no idea just how sick and twisted Rekka was, she was very disturbed. The things she had done and her very cleaver mind had gained her quite a dark reputation as possibly one of the most brutal dark mages alive currently. She could only think these three were interesting and disturbing people usually anyone in Savage Skull was but she enjoyed that type of person.

The wicked Witch finds a new home [Public/Open to all SS] Rekka2_by_gramcrackers-da9cjq9_zpsii1hnevm

Current date/time is 12th May 2024, 1:19 pm