Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Social [Open to da public]

Kirara
    Kirara

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Chaos Eye
    Position : None
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 1375

Character Sheet
    First Skill: God Summoning Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Social [Open to da public] Empty Social [Open to da public]

Post by Kirara 4th July 2016, 12:01 pm

"Today's the day!" Kirara said to herself, jumping out of her bed. "I'll finally start the first chapter of my worldwide adventure! I'm so excited!" her voice could be heard from her by everyone who inhabited her family's mansion. She bathed, brushed her teeth, and styled her hair in its normal fashion. As she exited her bathroom, she pulled out her clothes, and threw them on.

She ran down the grand staircase into the kitchen, and sat down. She could barely sit still in her seat, as she was so excited, for that day would be the day she was finally able to go out into the world and explore!. "You seem very excited, Kirara." Her mother said. "Are you happy that your exploration starts today?" "YES! I've been waiting for this day for ten whole years, mom! Ten!" Kirara's mother grabbed her shoulders and held her tightly. "I'm going to miss you, Kira-" Her words had been cut short by the sound of Kirara's younger siblings racing down the stairs.

Kirara had 3 younger sisters, and 2 younger brothers. Her sisters were triplets: Keelah, Kimi, and Kudryavka. They all had a strong resemblance to Kirara, who looked nearly identical to their mother. The girls were 7 years of age, while the boy was 13. Her younger brother's name was Kagato. They were all a bit rambunctious, something that Kirara was guilty of demonstrating to them, as she was the same way.

All of her younger siblings spoke at once, and in unison. It was almost as if it were planned. "HAVE FUN ON YOUR TRAVELS, KIRARA!" They said as they displayed a banner that showed the words that they spoke. "Awe, thanks. I really appreciate it." As she finished her sentence, she held onto all of them in a tight hug. "I'm gonna miss all of you."

Her father soon came down, wrapping her in his arms and nearly falling to tears. "I'm gonna miss my little girl. What are Keelah, Kimi, Kudryavka, and Kagato gonna do without you?" He said. "They'll be alright. They have each other!" Kirara was soon separated from his embrace, and grabbed her bags and headed for the door. Her family waved and cried as she walked out of the house. Kirara shed a few tears herself, but not until after she was out of their sight.

akashi
    akashi

Player 
    Lineage : Lightning Demon
    Experience : 425

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Devil's Arms
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Social [Open to da public] Empty Re: Social [Open to da public]

Post by akashi 4th July 2016, 1:17 pm

It had been a pretty weird day in Motor City. After dealing with the bike thieves, Vargas had been immediately contacted by a customer that had previously hired him for a job already. Apparently, there had been some strange sightings in the outskirts of Clover Town, sightings that some already related to supernatural beings. Though nothing was clear and there was no evidence to make it qualify as a seek and destroy job, the Seig had nothing to lose for he had been offered payment even just for investigating.

-You only want me to look around? It seems a bit odd for my standards... but we've got a deal. As long as I get paid for this -he had mentioned with a cheeky grin. A nod of approval gave him the excuse he needed to head for it. Thus, after a long journey, he finally arrived to his destination...

Vargas walked throughout the streets of Clover Town, in an attempt to find something that could be labeled as strange, weird, or simply out of the ordinary. Still, the town was as boring as it could be: normal people dealing with their average routines, in an immobile lifestyle that creeped the heck out of him. How could they deal with it? Didn't they have an urge to go beyond that, like he had...?

At any rate, it took him nearly the entire day, but he somehow managed to catch a glimpse of a girl that seemed to be younger than him, shedding a couple tears as she walked away. Before crossing paths with her, his Sensory skill picked up magical power...
    Plus, her right eye was covered by a bandage. Could that be the result of an attack?

Narrowing his gaze, the Seig decided to spoke outloud before passing next to her. -Hey, kid. Care to lend me a hand here? -he began, talking to her as casually as he would do with his best friend. It didn't matter whether she was a stranger or not; he wanted information. -Are you from around town? And has anything strange, or weird, been happening lately?

He would take whatever answer, but finding a young girl with magic power away from a Guild was... strange? Up to date, almost every mage he had met belonged to one, except Anastasia.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Social [Open to da public] ZXiMIeRkXvtS0
    VARGAS SEIG  |  DEVIL'S ARMS | MAIN THEME | BATTLE TO DEATH
    Kirara
    Kirara

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Kirara 4th July 2016, 1:34 pm

She wiped the tears off of her face, but kept the bandage on her eye. "I'm gonna miss them so much. They'll be okay without me... I hope." She said to herself. Being the eldest out of all of the children, she gave her younger siblings a sense f comfort that their servants nor their parents could give them. It was a feeling of understanding with contentment. They knew that Kirara would not condemn them for their actions or tell their parents, but she would listen to them and try to understand where they were coming from, in turn giving them advice on what they should or shouldn't do. Kirara truly was a model big sister.

As she was walking, she had been stopped by a man. He didn't look like he was from Clover, but that intrigued her. Her adventure filled with new experiences had begun. The man looked older than her, so she knew he had experience far beyond her comprehension. She was fascinated with his appearance, his speech, everything about him, as everything about him showed that he was foreign. "Help you with what?" She said curiously. "As long as it's not something outrageous, I'd be glad to."

"Not that I know of. I don't get out a lot." She looked down at her feet, and then poked her head up. "At least until today I haven't. Today marks the beginning of my world filled with adventure!" She spoke a bit too happily, but she didn't manage to notice, she just went on. "The strangest thing you'll find around here is me."
    akashi
    akashi

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by akashi 4th July 2016, 1:51 pm

The white haired male could not help but to quirk an eyebrow when the young girl looked at him with interested and curious eyes... well, eye. She seemed a bit too eager, but heck, wasn't he like that as well? At least it was better than those who got scared when he just approached to ask a question; the Seig had never managed to understand that type of behavior. They were all humans, after all, right?
    At any rate, his first impression of her had been positive, but now he needed to confirm that everything was going smoothly. As he shot her the questions, the unknown teenager seemed to give it some thought, then answered. Clear and concise.

What wasn't so good was the fact that she had not spotted anything out of place in town, which left him right as he was at the beginning: square one, and with a lot of work to do. Still... that also could mean that the job was a scam? He'd have to make sure before saying so, but should that be the case, a new policy would have to be added to his business.

Now, now, the young girl mentioned that she did not get out much, but she was going to begin an adventure at that moment. Well, he had to admit that seeing her so eager to get out to the outside world reminded Vargas of himself not too long ago, just two or three weeks before that moment, in fact. So much had happened in so little time...

Still, something she mentioned made him form a dangerous half-smile in his lips. "The strangest thing around is me". Now, he was mostly sure that she could not be the creature he was looking for, but hey... he might as well mess with her a little.
    -Oh, really? Would you go as far as to say that you're... potentially dangerous? Because then, we'd have trouble -he mentioned, purposefully letting his magic aura stronger. While his tone said he was joking, that type of non-verbal language also told her that he was ready to battle.

Secretly amused, Vargas would await to see her reaction. Should she not be unfazed, he'd take more interest in the young wizard he had just met. That desire for living out of the ordinary... he greatly respected that.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Kirara
    Kirara

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Kirara 4th July 2016, 2:16 pm

She listened as he spoke to her. She was able to sense his aura growing stronger as he spoke. Once again, she had been amazed. She never experienced magic coming from someone other than herself, as she had been the only magic user in her immediate family. Her grandparents from both of her parents had the ability to use magic, but somehow the ability skipped both of her parents, and signs of it have not been shown in her younger siblings.

Her parents had other talents, however. They were quick thinkers, and knew how to achieve the goal that shared; making money. They were damn good at that, too. They live in a mansion, have several servants, and were able to give 5 children lives of luxury. Kirara wanted more than that, though. She wanted WAY more than what her parents could give her, and that was experience. She couldn't experience all that she had in mind if she was stuck at home all of her life.

Her parents weren't gonna let her leave at first- in fact it took 8 years for her to convince them. She pitched different ideas to them since she was just a little girl, until she finally got them to sway toward her side. She doesn't remember how she did it, as she had been overcome with the excitement that she would be able to.

"I wouldn't say that I'M dangerous. I can, however, summon dangerous things. But you have no need to worry about that, I'm not a bad person. I only summon them when I'm put in dangerous situations." She said to the man calmly. She didn't want to appeared afraid, which she wasn't, as she had been preparing for moments like this nearly all of her life, but she didn't want to seem hostile either.
    akashi
    akashi

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by akashi 4th July 2016, 2:32 pm

Vargas had purposefully tried to scare her either into confession (should he be a dangerous monster disguised as a teenage girl) or to test what she was made of. To be honest, an eighteen year old guy like him should've felt a bit bad for putting her through that, but Vargas was just eager to see what would happen. And the fact was that her answer was more than enough to convince him of her future value. While he still had not met that many mages, the white haired male was positive about something: he firmly believed that those with the strength to rise and take life into their own hands were the ones that would peak above all others, that would rise to heights unreachable by the rest.

Thus, after she gave him a brief explanation on her abilities, all while remaining positive she wasn't dangerous, Vargas let out a laugh as he let his aura dissipate. He'd then half-smile at her in a very amused way, and closed his right eye in a prolonged wink.
    -Hah! Alright, kid, you pass! -he'd say.

-To be fair, you don't look like a demon or anything like it, but you know, had to make sure. It's part of the game.

Seeing that she had done well in handling his questions, he decided that she might be helpful for his request. Without even tying to talk to her a bit, the Devil's Arms user would propose her to join him in his search. It was way too direct, but that was his style.

-Thing is, I still need a bit of help with this job of mine... 'cause to be fair, I was supposed to investigate Clover Town, but I don't know where the heck am I right now. Plus, I see that you're dying to to go on some sort of adventure... so why not get a head start? If you show me around town and we find my target, I'll split the rewards with you. Plus, it'll be fun. Sounds nice? -he asked in a friendly tone, keeping his half grin.

After that, he'd offer his hand for a handshake, his eyes fixing on hers.
    -My name is Vargas, Vargas Seig.

Kirara
    Kirara

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Kirara 4th July 2016, 5:42 pm

Kirara wasn't the type of girl that got scared easily, but she wasn't fearless. She had her own fears just like everyone else, but confrontation with others was not one of them. She loved interacting with new people, seeing new faces, and learning about different personalities and how to deal with them. Akashi really intrigued her, as she was the first outsider she had ever met. Outsider as in someone outside of her home.

She was set aback by the "kid" comment just a little. That word always frustrated her, for it was a word that signified they didn't think of her on a higher level, though it could very likely be due to the fact that she's 4'11" and looks youthful. "Hey, I'm not a kid! Sort of. I'm a teenager." She said calmly. "And I'd appreciate it if you'd treat me like your equal, not a 'kid'. And what do you mean by demon?" She raised an eyebrow at the sound of demon. She never thought that demons actually existed, but he put her curiosity on the matter to rest.

"I'm not interested in the award, but I'll gladly show you around." Kirara seemed to have forgotten that she wasn't familiar with Clover herself because again, she had never been anywhere that wasn't owned by her parents. "I'm Kirara Matsuoishi." She smiled and shook his hand.
    akashi
    akashi

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by akashi 5th July 2016, 1:39 pm

It seemed that the young girl did not like to be called 'kid', and was quickly taken aback by Vargas doing so. The male couldn't help but to chuckle, remembering that saying that went like "small people have big pride", or something akin to it. The white haired male would dismiss the matter with a movement of his hand, though he did make a small comment on it.

-Well, you have to admit it was a bit difficult for me to not call you 'kid' -he mentioned, because the difference between their heights was actually quite large. He stood at six feet and three inches, while she would be about five feet? At any rate, that sentence didn't have any malice in its tone, so she should be able to tell it was not bad intentioned. At any rate, he found quite funny the way how she had quickly corrected herself with that "sort of".
    -Well, I'm 18 myself, so I guess I can relate. -Vargas stated, half smiling once more. -Still, if I can't call you kid I guess I'll have to find another nickname, but that can wait for now.

She seemed eager to know what was going on with the demon thing; heck, Vargas could almost assume, judging by her question, that she believed they didn't exist. He himself have never doubted their existance... his homeland was plagued by lesser ones; easy to fend off with technology and weapons, instead of magic, which was scarce there. However, that story was way too long, so he guessed that it would be better if they introduced themselves first and began walking. Though she stated she wasn't interested in the reward, Vargas quirked an eyebrow.

-Hey, travelling around is expensive... unless you manage to scurry inside a train or a boat. Kinda like me... -he laughed, then shook her hand, letting go afterwards. -Alright, Kira, let's have some fun. I was heading to ask in the town hall whether something weird was going on... can you lead the way? -he asked her. Once they got on the way, he'd tell her a bit about demons. Because other than splitting the reward, the only thing he could offer her in return for her help was solving questions she may had about life outside Clover Town.

Kirara
    Kirara

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Kirara 5th July 2016, 6:04 pm

Kirara had a lot of pride indeed, as she believed that she was capable of so much than what she has done. However, she didn't take her pride to a level that would seem a bit outrageous to others. She kept it at a level that allowed her to be righteous, but not conceited. A lot of it comes from her upbringing, as it is how she was raised. She was taught to have manners, and being self absorbed was rather rude.

"That I can admit. I am rather small in height." She chuckled a little at the ending of her words. She was fine with people noticing her height was smaller than most, but she did have a problem when her underdeveloped body was teased, as she is not very busty and doesn't have the most curvaceous body. This is a trait she inherited from her mother, whom she looks nearly identical to. Her mother stood at just 3 inches above Kirara; 5'2", which was about average for women in her family. However, her mother's body is a lot different from Kirara's considering that she has a large busty and is very curvaceous.

"I'm 15. I'm sure you'll figure one out along the way." She chuckled slightly.

It was rather odd that she knew nothing about demon's and their existing considering the role they play in her lineage. A demon used the eye of her ancestor as a vessel, which passed on to certain people in his bloodline. But unlike everyone else that received the power, Kirara has a golden right eye instead of a crimson left eye. This could very likely be due to her relation with the gods.

"See, I knew you'd come up with one. Everyone in my family just calls me by full name, as it is believed to be informal to call me anything else." She scratched her head after she was finished speaking. "Err, where is that?" she thought to herself. She hurriedly pulled out the map that her parents had stored in her travel pack. "Yeah, I can direct you there."

"So, have you ever seen a real demon?" She asked with curious eyes, er, eye.
    akashi
    akashi

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by akashi 6th July 2016, 3:49 pm

Vargas's reason for calling his new acquaintance 'kid' seemed to be accepted by the younger teenager, probably because of the logic behind it. Her body did not appear to be that of a full-fledged woman as of that time; that, coupled with the height difference, should be enough to make a mistake. Still, the Seig saw that she hadn't been that offended by it, with her even admitting she wasn't exactly a tower.
    -Hey, from what I've been told, I was also kind of short and scrawny until four or five years ago... so don't lose hope -he'd joke around, and let the conversation keep flowing.

After the introductions, Kira seemed to like the nickname (well, sort of, it was just cutting her name) that the Seig had given her. The younger mage revealed that her family usually called her by her full name because anything else would be informal. The Devil's Arm user quirked an eyebrow at that comment, given that he had never been a huge fan of ettiquete and behavioral rules. -Really? Heh, doubt I could spend even a day in there. I'd go crazy!

Once he asked her to take him to the town hall, the younger teen pulled out a map and franctically looked at it, trying to figure out the way. The white haired outsider looked at her with a bit of skepticism, since she had told him that she would show him around... well, he couldn't say she had lied: as long as she knew where they were, that was; even if it meant using a map. At any rate, after a couple of seconds, Kirara told him she'd be able to get him there.

-Alright, then, let's go.

After they had begun their walking, Kira would ask her, with great interest and curiosity, if he had ever seen a real demon. The Seig half smiled, and looked at her as he spoke, remembering his encounters. -From where I come from, demons aren't uncommon. Sure, they won't typically be around, but they are there, and they sometimes attack people -he'd begin his tale, evoking the memories of his homeland.

-Thing is, not that long ago, perhaps about the time I grew up, I met a couple of demons there personally, and managed to defeat them. By the way, Kira... do you believe in the existance of souls? -he'd playfully question the teenager. If she was skeptic about that whole deal, she was in for quite a surprise.

Kirara
    Kirara

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Kirara 7th July 2016, 8:27 am

"Heh, I wouldn't put too much hope into it. The women in my family don't grow that tall." She let a small sigh, hoping he didn't hear. There may have been times where she wished she was taller, but overall she was fine with her size. Sure, reaching things high up were difficult, but she wouldn't change that for anything. After all, it's what makes her, her. "But being small isn't all that bad. It's actually a pretty good characteristic to have when traveling; no one will deem me as dangerous."

Kirara did like the shortened form of her name. Though her family would see it as informal, she was fine with it. In all honesty, Kirara was tired of formalities and wanted to be more free. Free to address people however she pleased, so long that it wasn't rude. Being respectful is a formality that she'd like to keep and one that she'll always hold dear to her. Disrespect can lead to tragedy, and Kirara doesn't want her travels to be cut short. "I'm sure you would. I bet you'd be a lot like my little sisters. They struggle learning proper etiquette because it doesn't appeal to them. They're free spirited and rambunctious... the rambunctious part I think they got from me." She'd chuckle.

Kirara had her eyes moving rapidly back and forth between the map and the road ahead. She wanted to ensure that she wasn't lost. After all, she didn't want to look bad in front of the person that she had been acquainted with. "I think this is right...." She said to herself.

"Have you ever fought a demon before? What type of magic do you use? Are you like a vigilante and protect people from the demons? How many times have you encountered one?" Kirara glowed radiantly with curiosity. Her curiosity seemed to have gotten the best of her, as she seemed to have asked him a million and one questions, and she had more. "Yeah, I guess so. I've seen Gods, so I'm certain that there's some place your soul travels to when you die."
    akashi
    akashi

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by akashi 7th July 2016, 9:28 am

Vargas could've sworn the girl that his new acquaintance muttered something right after his telling her that she'd maybe have a chance to grow up. However, the sentence had been said too low for him to be able to hear it properly, so he just directed his gaze to the girl as they walked and asked. -Hm? Said something? -he'd question, albeit she probably didn't want him to hear her comment. In the end, she told him that being small wasn't always a disadvantage, to which he looked up at the sky for a moment, giving it some thought. -I guess you're right. Plus, it's easier to go by unnoticed. Kinda fancy for jobs that require stealth, or being discrete.

To be fair, the amount of collateral damage his magic caused did not allow him to be precisely... quiet when working. Well, that was a department that didn't worry him that much. In the meantime, Kirara addressed the fact that he didn't liked formalisms and even compared him to her sisters. -Hey, who's calling 'kid' who now, huh, Kira? -the male chuckled, albeit it was interesting to hear that she had sisters. -Hmm, you're lucky. I sort of wanted to have a brother, but for some reason... I always had the feeling that we'd fight a lot.

Afterwards, directing their steps towards the town hall, the white haired mage asked Kirara whether she needed some help with the map. -Want me to take a look at it? -he offered, being used to orienting himself by asking people for directions or looking at city maps. Though ever since he had gotten his iLac, he simply used his Loocle maps app.

Then, the fun part of the conversation came up: demons, monsters, and all the like. It looked like Kirara was very interested in the matter; well, it was to be expected if she had never believed in them. She'd rapid fire Vargas a ton of questions about the matter, so he rose his hands as if he was overwhelmed. -Whohoa, slow down, girl! -he'd tell her. Afterwards, he would try to answer to her questions, one by one.

-'Kay, then. I have fought some demons before. Like I told you, there are some lesser ones at my homeland, so they weren't really that powerful. However, I did manage to kill them myself when I still didn't know how to use magic -Vargas recalled. Huh, now that he took a better look at his past... why were things blurry whenever he attempted to think about what had happened when he was fourteen, and before? Every memory seemed to come from his 15 years and onwards. Dismissing that as short-term amnesia, he'd simply answer her next question: what was his magic?

No, really. What was it?

-To be fair... I don't even know what type of magic I use. I only know how it works, more or less... and that's why I asked you about whether you believed in souls. Now, I dunno whether there's an afterlife or anything like it, but I do know that souls exist; and the reason I do so is precisely because of my magic. I've just been told by the demons themselves that it's called "Devil's Arms".

Kirara
    Kirara

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Kirara 7th July 2016, 11:31 am

Kirara was a bit relieved that he didn't hear. It was one of those things that she would have preferred to keep to herself, but it somehow was vocalized. "N-nothing! Nothing at all!" She spoke nervously, making her voice sound a bit shaky. One thing about Kirara was that she was a terrible liar! She feels pressured and disloyal when she tells a lie. "I-I didn't say anything." Her face turned a bit red, but it slowly calmed down when he began to speak,

"Mm. Yeah, I bet! I haven't been on any jobs yet, but I'd love to go on some soon." She hinted at being able to go on one with him, though it wasn't intentional. However, she was drawn to him. Akashi was a walking mystery, and that interested Kirara. After all, mystery was one of the many things that she had been searching for. She yearned for it, and it was standing right next to her. "I have one brother. His name is Kagato. I wonder how he feels being the only boy out of 5 children." She chuckled a bit, already knowing the answer to the thought. Kagato seemed to love having sisters.

"Yes, please. I'm having a little trouble."

"O-oh, my apologies." Kirara got so caught up in her thoughts that she failed to realize that she had been overwhelming him with question. Her curious mind had momentarily wiped out whatever sense of proper etiquette that she had contained. "Have you ever gotten hurt by a demon? What was your craziest experience with one?" She limited herself to two questions tha time, as she could tell that she had been overwhelming him with her flurry of curious thoughts.

"You know, I've never asked them about that..." She thought to herself. "Can you give me a little demonstration of your magic?"
    akashi
    akashi

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by akashi 7th July 2016, 11:51 am

As Vargas questioned if Kirara had said anything, her face going red as she hastily denied it gave him all the answer he needed to hear. Still, he'd capitalize on that: with a devilish grin, he'd insist that she'd tell him, taking advantage of the fact that now, it would be easier to mess with her a little, kind of like an older brother would do to his little siblings. -Reeeally now? Are you one hundred percent sure? -the Seig teased her a bit, and awaited for her response.

After that, Kira told the Devil's Arms user that she had not been to any jobs, but she'd definitely love to go on a few. -You bet. Easiest way to make some money and have a crazy time around here. Actually, like you mentioned earlier, I'm trying to open a business so people can contact me directly for job offers, as opposed to guilds. I'm not binded to a Guild, so the Magic Council's rules affect me a lot less... but it's also a bit hard to get work. Just a little, no big deal. -Vargas told her. -Still, a vigilante? Hell naw. Think of me a bit more as a mercenary, a hired gun. I don't typically go around enforcing law on peeps around town.

The eighteen year old mage seemed to think for a bit, and then offered Kira to take her on a couple of jobs if she wanted to. -Heck, I guess I could take you on some requests so you can learn the ropes. It's always good to have more people around; the more, the merrier.

When she asked him to, Vargas leaned closer to take a better look at the map. Judging from the buildings around them, he located the area they were currently in after fifteen seconds or so. Afterwards, he'd simply have to see the shortest route to the town hall... but why the haste? They could take some time. After all, he had not been actually hired yet, so no fitting in the client's schedule!

-'Kay, I think we're going the right way. Let's keep on walking for a while.

Then, having answered part of her questions, the Seig would be happy to keep on talking. She seemed curious, and what little experience he had to share might be of use to her later on.

-Yeah, those damned guys hurt like hell. Though for some reason, I've always liked fighting; the rush is too good. I think I got hurt pretty badly once? Can't remember properly. Though my craziest experience with one is definitely when I fought Asag. Guy could use his breath to cut through me as if it was a razor blade! Plus its aura was a bit difficult to pass through... wouldn't recommend it to you! -he stated, and it was clear that he had thoroughly enjoyed the battle, seeing how his eyes gleamed as he relived the experience in his mind.

-Now, before I move onto demonstrations... here would cause a ruckus. So while we reach a bigger area, tell me. What exactly does your magic do? And how did you realize you had those powers?

He was actually very interested in his last question... since he himself could not recall how he had grasped the concept of his own power.

Kirara
    Kirara

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Kirara 7th July 2016, 12:30 pm

Kirara was a bit embarrassed by the obvious lie she had told. Her face gave everything away, and she could tell that he knew. "I-I-I'm about ninety-nine point nine percent sure! B-but that's not what this is about!" She began to laugh hysterically, attempting to take the attention off of the matter. She had never successfully told a lie. She never had any drastic repercussions due to her lying, as she had never done anything worthy of it. The worst that has happened is she wasn't able to play with her favorite toy. Many could say that Kirara was a tad bit spoiled by her parents.

Speaking of money, Kirara didn't have any. She told her parents that she didn't want them to give them any money, as she wanted to start from nearly the ground-up. However, she did ask for a travel pack which included a map, compass, and everything else you would need while traveling. "Hmm, so you must have your life sort of figured out? I'm just a 'go with the flow' type of person. I do whatever presents itself. Kind of like our encounter." She said happily.

"I hear jobs can be dangerous. Maybe I should learn how to use combat.." The last sentence she said a bit low, as she didn't want him to think less of her. It was a bit saddening that she didn't know how to use her magic for combat, considering how long she's had it. "Was Asag a nasty demon? Wanting nothing but chaos and to cause turmoil in the human realm!" This sentence she spoke with a comical tone, as she didn't want her words to be taken seriously.

"Well, my magic is one that some would call strange. In simplest terms, I'm able to summon Gods." She smiled a little, as she had a deep love for her magic. "I actually was not the one that realized I had it, my parents did. You see, they always told me I was 'special'. One time my mother got very detailed and said that I was the connection between the underworld and heaven, of course I didn't believe her. That was until one day, I got into a freak accident. I had wandered off while playing in our garden, and all of these images started flashing in the eye that I have bandaged. I was 10 at the time, so I freaked out! I could see what was happening in the future. I saw myself on a cliff, but I couldn't see what happened after that, so I went to the cliff to find out. By the time I got there, I couldn't see anything else, and my body was in A LOT of pain, causing me to fall off. My parents had found me, nearly lifeless on the ground. They started to pray, and out of nowhere 4 Gods: Iris, Psyche, Nemean, and Palaemon had came and saved my life! They had agreed to stay by me to make sure I was safe, and ever since then, I've had this magic!"
    akashi
    akashi

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by akashi 7th July 2016, 3:10 pm

Vargas couldn't help but to smile to himself as the girl tried to cover up her small lie; he didn't mind, and he found it kind of cute. That, much to her dismay, was probably something a kid would do if he had been caught lying. However, the Devil's Arms user would simply ignore it and smile at her. -Okay, okay, I guess I'll believe you -the white haired male playfully stated, dropping the matter. Instead, they went on to talking about work; specifically, the work mages tended to do. The Seig's explanation of what he had been doing made her comment on him having everything planned out.

Vargas let out a chuckle and made a negation with his right hand. -Nothing furthest from reality. Thing is, when I got to Hargeon, I didn't know what to do. Heck, even now I'm still unsure of how Guilds even work. However, it was either doing something or starving, so I figured I could go about doing some jobs, and then try to get particular clients on my own. Dunno, it occured to me and it seemed to be a good idea -he scratched the back of his head.

That didn't mean he had everything planned.

-Plus, I'd rather take some risks and live surprising myself everyday than lead a boring as heck life. Hell, that's one of the reasons why coming here was appealing. A world totally different to what I was used to... that's the best. And that's what you're looking for, ain't you, Kira?

When they talked about jobs, she also mentioned that they could be dangerous. -Nah, when you're starting there's actually a lot you can do without fighting. One time, I got hired to, and I want you to open your mouth and stare at me in awe, tell a little girl her goldfish had died. Yes, that's job material alright -he commented, remembering that time. He hadn't even taken 5 minutes with that stupid request, and he couldn't remember whether he had gotten payed or not for doing so. Probably not.

-Though the jobs that pay best are usually the most dangerous ones, so yeah. If you want to get enough money to live comfortably without becoming a mage for chores, you'll have to get your hands dirty -he finished explaining. His best payed job was when he saved Beanstalk Village from that dark wizard cursing their crops. He had taken quite the beating that one time, but it had been worth it. Plus, the battle had been amazingly entertaining.

As she questioned him about Asag, Vargas honestly had to consider things for a couple of second. How demons had been portrayed traditionally was not exactly accurate... but not far from reality, either. -That's a tricky one! See, Asag is a nasty demon, although saying that he wanted to cause turmoil throughout the human realm is exaggerating a lot. For starters, I still don't know how demons ended up in our homeland, but their behavior wasn't "destroy everything". Most of them, while extremely hostile and willing to kill at first sight, were doing their own thing. Those I killed had just come across with our hometown, and were willing to rip it to shreds. You could compare them to bandits, for example.

However, Vargas paused, and then resumed his explanation.

-Still, I'm sure that since a lot of demons do have intelligence, there has to be a few that have chosen a different path. Though if you ask me to put an end to them, I'll do it. Part of the job. -Vargas's voice didn't show the slightest waver at the sight of killing something. He had acknowledged it was necessary.

The Seig would then listen with interest to Kirara's story on how she had gotten her magic. It was pretty astonishing, considering that not only had she been in the verge of death, but gods themselves had come down and promised to protect her and keep her safe. She also mentioned strange things going on with her patched eye, to which Vargas wondered why exactly did she have it covered. He had a doubt that he'd ask about, however.

-By underworld, what exactly do you mean? Earthland? Or the demon's realm?

Kirara
    Kirara

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Kirara 8th July 2016, 5:25 am

Though she hated being called a child, her personality had a lot of child-like characteristics. She didn't have a true childhood, as playing was rare for her. She had always been in classes, tutoring, or some type of informational program, though navigation school was not included. However, she did know how to read a map, but as for compasses and other things, she was completely helpless. It would make sense for her parents to pack things that she could use, like money, but a compass is an essential for travel.

"What are guilds? I've never heard of them before." Kirara didn't get out much, and this was just one of many things that displayed that fact. She didn't have much knowledge of the outside world, aside from wildlife and plants, so it was typical for her not to have the common knowledge of everyone else. "What types of jobs have you taken?" She was sure that he had some interesting tales from job experiences, his appearance told her that much. He looked like a person that lived for thrills and adventure, and some of his stories spoke that for themselves.

"Definitely! A world full of adventure and excitement... I strive to be able to be somewhere like that. I always have. I hate being cooped up into one space, and I love to get out and see what the world has to offer. 'See as much as you can and do what you love doing.' That's an ideal that I've been begging to leave by my entire life, and now it's finally happening!"

"Maybe I should learn how to fight..." She said to herself, but hoping that he wasn't able to hear. "I'm sure that the Gods would do just fine." And she was right. If anyone needed help in battle, it was Kirara. After all, that's why she even had her magic, so she could summon them to defend her. However, Kirara wasn't the type of girl that liked to sit around and do nothing, or the type of girl that allowed other people to do all the work for her. She liked to take initiative and have the power of the situation in her own hands, not someone else's.

"So the way that they're portrayed in books is wrong? Interesting... So all of them aren't bad?" Kirara truly did want to know the answer to the last question. She was a girl that saw the good in everyone, no matter how far gone they were, and she was the type of girl willing to go to any means necessary to help them. Truly a kind and lighthearted individual she was.

"That is something that has never been explained. Actually, not much of anything has been explained. I've just gotten briefings, so I'm not really sure what any of this means. It's just something I'll have to figure out along my adventures!"

akashi
    akashi

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by akashi 9th July 2016, 11:32 am

Kirara appeared to be as clueless as Vargas when it came to Fiore's regulations on magic. He had only learnt what Guilds were recently, and thus it would be a bit difficult for him to explain. Still, the white-haired male, figuring that it'd be a good chance to review what he really knew about the matter, would go and shed a bit of light on the topic. -Hmm, that's a nasty one... From what I've seen so far, wizard guilds are made of people from all types, and lots of different magic. It's like... a huge team? I'm not really sure. I just know that they have some weird tattoos that indicate which guild they're associated with, which I fail to see the point of.

When she asked him about the jobs he had taken, Vargas shrugged as he thought of the requests he had gone through with. -Well, I've helped a bunch of people with easy tasks, I've arrested a murderer in Hargeon, I went to a strange forest to hunt down some undead, I defeated a Dark Mage in Beanstalk Village... and some others I don't remember. Oh, yeah! I recently went and got a passport so I could pick up some flowers for a client. Not the most exciting thing, but as long as I get paid, I can bear with it just fine.

As Kira told him how she longed for a world of adventures, strong emotions and freedom, Vargas nodded as he half-smiled at the kid. That was yet another thing they both shared. -Heh... that's a great goal, girl. You know what? Don't let people tell you otherwise: go out there and see what the world has to offer. Do whatever you want, help whoever you like; meet people, make friends and heck, even enemies. Then, the next time we cross paths, you can tell me about what you've done.

Vargas did not hear anything regarding her wanting to get stronger, so instead he simply focused on the next topic at hand: demons. Were they really as bad as they had been portrayed? -That's also a tricky one. Are gods always as good as they tell us? Are humans good, or evil? I don't know, and honestly, I couldn't care less; but I do think that some demons are bound to be different. Heck, there are a ton of types of people, with their own dreams and desires, so why would devils be different?

Seeing how Kira wasn't able to give him a proper answer on his last question, the male would stop and take a look around. He could've sworn that they were in the exact place; seeing how a much bigger building could be seen nearby.

-Well, I'm gonna go inside and check if something strange has been going on around town. Wait for me here, or get going if you want to, it's your choice. Hey, if there is truly a demon around here, we could have fun tailing him! -he proposed her. After getting an answer, the Seig would walk towards the town hall, in search for answers regarding his mysterious contract.

Kirara
    Kirara

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Kirara 20th July 2016, 12:20 am

Kirara was very clueless when it came to things involving magic. She had never really learned about it, as her parents didn't intend for her to ever really need it. However, it is a very crucial factor in her life. Her knowledge of magic holds a large weight in her future. Being in a guild would really help her, but she didn't have any intentions on joining one too soon. "That actually sounds really cool! But would there be a lack of freedom. Hmmm, I'm not sold on finding one to join yet." she stroked her chin as she spoke.

"A passport? I'd love to get one! I want to see everything, not just Fiore. You sound like you live a very exciting life. I love it!" She leaped with joy. His stories pleased her eager mind, as she loved hearing about travels, fights, and every thing else that held excitement. She was an outgoing girl indeed.

"Yeah, thansk!"

"I'm gonna get going. It's time for me to begin my journey. But thank you for the stories, and I can't wait for our paths to cross again!"

Current date/time is 6th May 2024, 11:02 pm