Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Patrol [solo job]

ネクロの汚名
    ネクロの汚名

Player 
    Lineage : Shinokishi: Knight of Death
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 25

Patrol [solo job] Empty Patrol [solo job]

Post by ネクロの汚名 13th July 2014, 9:41 pm

Job Title: Patrol the Town (Rune Knights only)
    Player Requirements: D-rank only. Maximum of 2 Rune Knights. Minimum of 10 posts and 150 words per post.
    Job Requirements: Patrol the town, catch the petty thief and take him into custody.
    Job Location: Hargeon Town
    Job Description: Hargeon Town prides itself on housing stalls of numerous traveling merchants. Lately however there have been a string of thefts, and it's beginning to put these merchants off from entering Fiore at all. Patrol the town for signs of suspicious activity, find the culprit and bring them in for questioning for the sake of Fiore's trade economy.
    Enemies: None
    Reward: 1000 Jewels

- Credits to Kylar Lawton for job creation.

ネクロの汚名
    ネクロの汚名

Player 

Patrol [solo job] Empty Re: Patrol [solo job]

Post by ネクロの汚名 13th July 2014, 10:54 pm

It was approximately noon, the sun was up not a cloud in the sky, people smiling, children laughing and playing, everything was fine and dandy. Long story short, Necro hated it, Necro was in town in search for a petty thief. This job was relatively easy, it was also an opportunity to build up his 'good cop' image..... But the truth was Necro secretly wanted to feast on the flesh and other bodily fluids of the wonderful appetizing citizens of Hargon town, unfortunately Necro knew his feasting would have to wait until night fall. For in the day Necro was the 'upstanding, justice obsessed, patriotic Rune Knight ' and at shadows of the night Necro was...... BATMAN!..... No, I'm kidding, Necro is NOT in fact batman, he is a ghoul, a type of monster that feeds on human flesh..... Well back to the story...... Yes I know! I know I'm a crummy narrator. Don't look at me like that! You know how hard it is to make word length! Yes, I'm talking to you Mr. or Ms. moderator or admin, well who ever is reading this I'd like to let you know, this job is really completed and this little bit of unimportant literature is just here to entertain you.

Suddenly Necro's fist shot out of the narrators computer screen! Smashing the narrator right in the nose. Necro's voice rang loud and clear, much like a mothers voice when she nags her misbehaving children. "FOR THE LOVE OF THE WIZARD SAINTS! GET ON WITH IT!" shouted Necro as emerged from the computer screen, grabbing the narrators shirt and striking the poor chap with the back of his hand. "If you don't start narrating the rest of the god damned story , I will tear your organs out and feed it to your children, THEN I WILL EAT YOUR CHILDREN!"

The narrator looks at Necro in terror, he then begins to diligently goes back to writing the great and noble_ suddenly the narrator is interrupted "You know flattery will get you no where, so HURRY THE HELL UP AND TELL THE STORY!" growled Necro, the poor terrified narrator goes back to work as Necro stood behind him menacingly.

(Alright here's the rest of the story! No more games.... So please who ever is reading this, if it's in your power, PLEASE APPROVE THE JOB AND GIVE NECRO HIS EXP AND JEWELS! Please or else HE'LL EAT ME!)

Due to Necro's many years of cursed slumber he was weak, Necro knew it would be suicide if he hunted the humans like animal. Therefore Necro chose to be wise and play a little game, he would pretend to be a good guy and gain knowledege of this new world while at the same time gain the the peoples trust. Hence Necro became a Rune Knight, what better way to hide evidence of his murderous feeding habits?

Necro proceeded with the mission, he was completely out of place due to his creepy black leather mask. Even so Necro established himself as a kind person who 'supposedly' wore a mask to 'hide his horrid scars'. Funny enough, people where fooled by his false sob story. Necro questioned a few citizens, which by the way, gladly helped him by giving exact locations of where the thefts where happening. Necro then took the Citizens advice and proceeded to the locations to start his patrol and investigation....
    ネクロの汚名
    ネクロの汚名

Player 

Post by ネクロの汚名 14th July 2014, 12:12 am

Necro arrived at shop, he began to ask the owner some questions. Necro adressed the man in a formal, yet friendly manner. "Greetings to you sir, My name is Necro Stigma. I am here in behalf of the Rune Knights, we received a recent complaint about a string of thefts?"

"Geez! You startled me officer!" the portly shop owner jumped in surprise to hear Necro's voice, this was probably because Necro entered the shop silently. The Shop owner stared at Necro he assumed that Necro was a young man no older than 13 years of age, the shop owner was a bit disturbed by Necro's mask.

Necro sensed the mans uneasiness, Necro then touched his mask softly as if in pain. "Ah... Forgive me.... this mask.... I wear it to hide my scars that I recived when my village burned down.... but I assure you, I just wish to do my job and restore peace to this wonderful town."

The man awkwardly cleared his throat slightly embarrassed. "N-no. Forgive me officer, It was I who shown you disrespect.... Please officer take a seat" The shop owner began to warm up, the young man in front of him, despite his appearance, seemed to be a good soul. The shop owner served Necro some bread and some tea as an act of respect and hospitality.

Necro was quite pleased that he was able to fool another human with his flawless act. After a million years of hunting humans and hearing their sob stories, Necro was able to lie and create cover stories as easy as breathing. This was a way of life to Necro. "Thank you, good sir.... May I ask a few questions, in regards to the recent thefts?" Necro in zipped his mask's mouth piece and began to eat the bread gingerly, acting as if he was in pain for good measure.

The shop owner looked at Necro in pity, the poor man was completely fooled. "Of course officer ask away."

"Wonderful!" Necro and the shop owner discussed the matter, the shop owner cooperated wonderfully, and Necro was able to gain much needed intel. After an hour of talking Necro excused himself in order to continue his investigation. Necro left the shop owner thoroughly convinced that he was a kind officer, who only wished for the well being of the citizens, but we all know that's not the case......
    ネクロの汚名
    ネクロの汚名

Player 

Post by ネクロの汚名 14th July 2014, 3:21 pm

After Necro received the information, he darted of to a empty alleyway, Necro then regurgitated the bread and tea he received from the shop owner. Necro was in fact a ghoul, ghouls cannot digest or gain nutrients from regular human food in fact it will only deteriorate a ghouls health. Necro spat out the last of his food cursing it's horrid tastes, this was due to his taste buds as a ghoul, human food tasted horrible to ghouls. "Tch....bloody hell.... taste like stale moldy bread and sewer water....." Necro wiped his mouth with a handkerchief, once he cleaned himself up he zipped his masks mouth piece and continued on with the mission.

Necro deduced that the thief was a merchant in disguise, Necro simply began calculating when the thief would strike again. Necro finally came to an end result..... with the information he received accompanied by he calculations the thief should be striking once again in thirty minutes, Necro noted that he was fifteen minutes away from the theft site, which left Necro a 15 minutes of grace to find the thief. Necro chuckled to himself at his good work, and dashed off to the next location where he would find the thief.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

ネクロの汚名
    ネクロの汚名

Player 

Post by ネクロの汚名 14th July 2014, 10:16 pm

Necro quickly made his way to the place where the thief would strike next. Necro skid to a stop and began analyzing the crowd, a smile began to from underneath Necro's mask, thanks to his hyper Ghoul senses he was able to pick up everything smells, sight, sound everything was crystal clear. Necro's predator instincts was always incredibly useful in tedious tasks like this. Necro narrowed his eyes and focused on a single man, he was dressed like a regular merchant he even had a cart filled with things he was trying to sell, unfortunately the man nicked a ladies bag right in front of Necro, no one noticed the theft but to Necro, he saw it as if it was bright as day.

Necro swiftly walked up to the man and confronted him. "Don't move. Put your hand out to where I can see them."  Necro flashed his Rune Knight badge and began to cuff the man. Necro then swiftly dragged the thief away, suddenly Necro's hands began to burn. The thief was a mage, using his magic the thief melted the hand cuffs thus burning Necro's hands. The thief dashed away into the crowd.

"You'll never catch me government dog! AHAHAHA!" the thief laughed in triumph. Necro cursed refraining from going after the thief and biting his neck off. Necro's simply sighed, his hand began to heal quickly till not a scar could be seen. Necro then dashed off after the thief.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

ネクロの汚名
    ネクロの汚名

Player 

Post by ネクロの汚名 14th July 2014, 10:31 pm

Necro was close to the thief when suddenly out of nowhere, two other men jumped him. Necro was prepared for this, he assumed that the thief had accomplices. One man held Necro from behind and the other began throwing punches. The crowd of people drew back in fear, some citizens went to call for back up. Necro cursed, he wasn't about to let his efforts go to waste just to be stolen by another Rune Knight. Necro balled his hands up to a fist and slammed his head back into the man who was holding Necro. Necro's head smashed the man’s nose, the man stumbled back letting go of Necro, Necro then round house kicked the other man square in the chest, probably fracturing his ribs. Necro then aimed for their pressure points in order to knock the two men out. After successfully knocking out the men, he restrained them using a restraining lacrima given to him when he was at the Rune Knight base

ネクロの汚名
    ネクロの汚名

Player 

Post by ネクロの汚名 14th July 2014, 10:39 pm

After restraining the thief’s comrades, Necro proceeded with the pursuit. Necro followed the thieves sent, the thief's blood and flesh reeked of alcohol and nicotine, the man was probably a quite a smoker and a drinker. Necro increased his speed and finally caught sight of the retreating thief. The thief dashed and jumped through six or seven carts but he was not able to shake off Necro. It was like watching a wolf chasing after a terrified deer; it was only a matter of time before Necro would be able to get his hands on the petty thief. The thief then made his way into an ally, he then began climbing and jumping on some crates stack up, the thief then jumped on the rooftop of a warehouse near the stack of crates. Necro jumped on a wall, and wall jumped to a nearby ledge found on the roof top. Necro spotted the thief as he made his way across the roof tops, jumping from building to building.

ネクロの汚名
    ネクロの汚名

Player 

Post by ネクロの汚名 14th July 2014, 10:47 pm

Necro swiftly went after the thief, but the determined criminal refused to be caught. The thief began hurling fire balls at Necro's direction, for the most part Necro was able to dodge them, but unfortunately one fire ball swerved and hit him on his left shoulder. The heat scorched through the cloak Necro was wearing; Necro's flesh began to burn causing him to slow down. Necro simply ignored the dull pain and removed the burning cloak, without a moment of haste Necro increased his speed and dashed up right next to the thief, Necro then ducked just in time to avoid another fire ball. Necro then kicked the thief's left leg causing him to stumble and fall down the slanted roof. The thief rolled away and pushed himself off the ledge of the roof into another building. The thief crashed right through a glass window, the thief then made his way through the two story shop. Necro quickly jumped after him crashing through another window, the glass shards stabbed and cut Necro's flesh but Necro simply pulled them out and continued after the fleeing thief.

ネクロの汚名
    ネクロの汚名

Player 

Post by ネクロの汚名 15th July 2014, 4:47 pm

The two chased each other through the shop; the thief in desperation threw bottles of perfume at Necro. Necro cursed, he knew that the perfume was highly flammable. If the foolish thief used his fire magic here, it would be disastrous. Necro caught all of the perfume bottles and placed them on a self next to him, Necro then tackled the thief through the front door of the shop. The two stumbled back out on to the main street, the thief kicked Necro off. Necro staggered back and went for a low kick; the thief jumped over the low kick then retaliated with a left jab. Necro guarded the jab and swung a right hook catching the thief right in the jaw. Necro then followed up with a right high kick aimed for the thief's chest. The thief guarded the attack just in time; he then caught Necro's kick and began striking his leg. Necro then jumped using his left leg and used the momentum to twist his body and swing his left leg over the thief's neck. Necro then flipped the thief using his own weight. The thief crashed on to the floor, the thief scrambled to get up and took out a knife, then began swinging the blade wildly.

ネクロの汚名
    ネクロの汚名

Player 

Post by ネクロの汚名 15th July 2014, 5:03 pm

Necro dodge the open swings easily, the thief positioned himself as if to throw another fire ball. Necro braced himself but instead of throwing the fire ball the thief lurched forward. Necro cursed there was no time to move away from the attack, the thief laughed in triumph as he stabbed Necro with his knife. The knife sunk itself deep into Necro's liver, Necro punched the thief in the face. The thief stumbled backwards, Necro grit his teeth and pulled the knife out. When Necro pulled out the knife the wound began spewing out blood, the red crimson liquid spilled all over the floor, bit's of Necro's flesh slid out the wound landing in front of him in a bloody pile. Necro realized that the wound was deeper than he thought, Necro noted that his regeneration ability will take some time to heal the wound fully. Despite the huge wound Necro was determined to take this thief in. The thief prepared throw a fire ball hoping to finish Necro off, Necro then grabbed a bottle on a near by stand and threw it at the thief, the bottle smashed into the thief's face but it was too late the fire ball launched but it hurled not at Necro..... the fire ball hurled straight at this little girl.

ネクロの汚名
    ネクロの汚名

Player 

Post by ネクロの汚名 15th July 2014, 8:58 pm

The fire ball hurled straight towards the innocent child, Necro used all of his power and dashed over to the child in order to shield her using his own body. Necro spread held the child, the flames seared Necro's flesh but the child was unharmed. Necro shrugged off the rest of the flames and turned to the thief. Necro didn't want to save the little girl, hell, Necro didn't give a crap if she died or not, but it would be a pain to explain in his report that a civilian died. Necro only saved the girl to avoid the hassle of the extra paper work, besides this made him look like a hero.

Necro's cells began regenerating quickly, the knife wound already closed it self, the burn's already started to heal also. Necro looked a the the girl with a very convincing concerned look. "Are you alright child?" the girl nodded looking up at Necro as if he was some sort of masked hero. Necro gave the girl a pat on the head and turned to face the frightening thief who was thoroughly convinced that Necro was some kind of immortal being. It was true ghouls where known to live up to millions of years, Necro was a fine example, but ghouls were not immortal.

Necro rushed up to the thief and hit him right in the face finally knocking the criminal out. The thief fell knocked out cold. Necro sighed the job would of been much easier if he could just use his Kagune and kill the thieves but no..... Necro new he had to play his part for now. Suddenly Necro was interrupted from his deep thought by the shouting of the crowd. Necro then realized the crowd of people were chanting his name, they must of seen how he saved the little girl, Necro's first instinct was to go on a bloody killing spree, but Necro held his predatory cravings back. Necro smiled and waved at the towns people, this surely would help his fake good cop image. After being showered with praises for his heroic deeds, Necro received many goods from merchants and shop keepers, but of the gifts where food so Necro planned to give it to his fellow Rune Knights back at home base. Necro thanked the towns people, and went on his way to drop the thief and his companions for questioning.

Not a bad day at work..... this is quite good, it seems that the humans from Hargeon Town has taken a likening to me...... hehe now I have a new place where I can hunt.... tonight as a reward to myself, I think I might eat the lefts overs from portly man from Magnolia Town I slew the other day, I still have his right arm and his left leg..... hehehe wonderful tonight I'll be having myself a nice little dinner. Necro thought to himself, he chuckled and went on his way to collect his reward.

Current date/time is 16th May 2024, 8:31 pm