Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Just a Simple Visit [Leapy/Yukine] (Private/Social)

Just a Simple Visit [Leapy/Yukine] (Private/Social) Empty Just a Simple Visit [Leapy/Yukine] (Private/Social)

Post by Guest 12th July 2014, 9:35 pm

Yukine travelled upon his magical broomstick over the beautiful sights of Magnolia Town. Ever since his nice vacation with Viola, Yukine felt as though he needed to travel more. Last time he could recall being in Magnolia, he found Ayeseru, who ended up having to borrow this very broomstick to avoid fans. Oh, how Yukine was still jealous of that man since then, though he encountered the same problem due to simply knowing the Mage. Heck, when the thoughts pondered in his head, Yukine considered visiting Blue Pegasus to find the Wizard Saint for the second time. However, for now, Yukine was in Magnolia to eat and meet people; food and friends; two of the best things this town could supply. Yukine descended carefully upon the surface once he confronted the ancient building known as Fairy Tail's guild. Though so old, the building itself was incredible. Yukine stood a few feet away from it, and focused his sight towards the flag atop the building, bedazzled. "Amazing..." Yukine thought aloud. He felt willing to open the door and visit, though as he sensed extraordinary magic power, his hand shook in hesitation. Just who exactly settled in Fairy Tail, nowadays?

Last edited by Kichiro Yukine on 20th July 2014, 11:40 am; edited 1 time in total
    Leapflight
    Leapflight

Cosmic Fairy

Cosmic Fairy

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Ariel's Descent
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Self-taught
    Experience : 100,337.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Space/Cosmic Magic
    Second Skill: Light Dragon Slayer (2nd Gen)
    Third Skill:

Just a Simple Visit [Leapy/Yukine] (Private/Social) Empty Re: Just a Simple Visit [Leapy/Yukine] (Private/Social)

Post by Leapflight 13th July 2014, 9:03 pm

"Zzzz...Cookies...zzz..."
    A girl could be seen laying atop the Fairy Tail Guild roof, her red hair bright against the dull grey sky. A blue pet lay on her head, their breathing synchronized as a leaf flew onto her arm. She twitched, rolling over, her eyes still closed as her body began to feel light. Hmm, I feel like I'm flying~ She opened her eyes slowly to see Atlas her blue pet above her hovering in the air asleep. Her eyes widened as she turned her body around, seeing the ground get closer and closer. Oh no.

"Gaaaaah!" She flailed her arms quickly as the ground closed in. There was boy below her, and she was going to hit him if she didn't move. She sighed, grabbing Atlas who still lay asleep flying a few feet above her as she veered to the left. There were only a few meters from the ground now flying to the earth at incredible speeds.
    This better work...

As she reached the one meter mark she stopped in mid-air, just hovering there, the sand below her now a cloud of dust in her face making her cough. "Thank god it worked!~" She said loudly as Atlas woke up, his blue eyes staring at hers. Did you fall of the roof again? He asked her as Ebony's mouth widened. "Yeah, wait, again?" Atlas sighed, facepalming himself as Ebony lost concentration, falling flat on her face. Owwww. She looked up, to seethe boy she was about to land on staring at the Fairy Tail Guild doors.

"Hi! Welcome to Fairy Tail~ I'm Ebony Matsuna! Are you looking to join?"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Just a Simple Visit [Leapy/Yukine] (Private/Social) Empty Re: Just a Simple Visit [Leapy/Yukine] (Private/Social)

Post by Guest 20th July 2014, 12:14 pm

Yukine gasped as a woman had landed face-first next to him. He wondered if she was part of Fairy Tail- which was obviously proven right after her next few words. "Sorry! I'm already in Eclipse Soul, and I like it there!" Yukine confessed. The blonde-haired Mage wondered if Fairy Tail also frowned upon his guild. The Magic Council did due to the tolerance of Eclipse Soul, allowing even the darkest of Mages to join to amend for their sins. Of course, Eclipse Soul did not tolerate chaos after one would join the guild. Even Eclipse Soul would frown upon such a person if they did so. Albeit, the woman seemed to introduce herself nicely to Yukine already, which allowed him to react with a warm smile. "Nice to meet you, Ebony! My name is Kichiro Yukine, though you can just call me Yukine. Yukine despised the fact that one should normally call an acquaintance by both their first and last name. Yukine wanted to be every legal mage's friend, and so he wanted to welcome himself as a friend too.

Yukine took another look at Ebony's face after he greeted himself. He became quite worried as something about her face made him depressed. "Seems that collision left a slight cut on your face." Yukine remarked, "Not only that, but you also faceplanted. Are you sure you're okay? No headaches or concussion?" Yukine's face gestures became more curious as he assumed Ebony had a great amount of willpower, generally meaning she was able to sustain a lot of pain. Either that, or she had just ignored the situation, entirely.
    Leapflight
    Leapflight

Cosmic Fairy

Cosmic Fairy

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Leapflight 8th August 2014, 10:35 pm

"Nice to meet you, Ebony! My name is Kichiro Yukine, though you can just call me Yukine." Ebony smiled, "Nice to meet you Yukine! Hmm, I'm going to call you Kichi, because Kichi is kawaii~" She smiled once more, trying to stand up without looking terribly awkward.

"Seems that collision left a slight cut on your face." Yukine remarked, "Not only that, but you also faceplanted. Are you sure you're okay? No headaches or concussion?" Ebony touched her face, a small amount of blood of her hand as she clapped them together, "Eww, eww, eww." Her face screwed up in an odd way as she looked up at the Fairy Tail guild. "I was just about to grab something to eat, would you like to join me? All those people in there are too noisy." She sighed, her clothes were covered in dirt as well as her face. "Any maybe somewhere not so fancy... Oh! A themepark!? Or maybe... Hm... A FARM!" She laughed, You can't eat at a farm...  The blue creature remarked. "I'm only joking although I've never been to a farm. Maybe a Candystore, or a gingerbread bakery?" She babbled on, only to cover her mouth with her hands as she realised how long she had been talking.

"Sorry! It seems the collision did leave me a little talkative. So where do you want to go?" She didn't even ask him if he wanted to go, she just assumed he would tag along. Pfft, you're always talkative Ebony. The blue creature laughed as Ebony glanced over at him, only to turn her head again to face Kichi. She liked making new friends, especially those who seemed to care for others.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Post by Guest 8th August 2014, 10:51 pm

Yukine laughed softly towards Ebony's comment regarding her guild. "Eclipse Soul can be a bit crazy, too." Yukine replied, "I mean, some people who amend there have serious issues, and can cause chaos simply to remove something harsh from their mind." Yukine frowned as he realized it would soon be his turn to confront the upperclassmen- or at least one day- and confess for his sins. Eclipse Soul held no bars; they just promoted redemption and the act of starting anew. Yukine never entirely trusted this system, though he loved what good could come from the guild, at least. "There were three suggestions that I caught from you, just now; a theme park, candy store and gingerbread bakery." Yukine remarked, "How about we go to the candy store and gingerbread bakery, then go to the theme park to enjoy ourselves? My treat, new friend!"

Yukine realized he had befriended people quite easily, nowadays. Maybe his Regalia were responsible for this. The Regalia had senses of their own, after all, which generally gave Yukine multiple perspectives at once over a single sight. By what Yukine heard from his spirits, all of them seemed to like the woman, and so Yukine concluded that maybe he should to. This is ultimately how Yukine came up with the words "new friend". While Yukine already felt excited around the lady, with three plans set, he thought about how ridiculous it would be to eat sweets all day. "Now that I think about it, we may have to slip lunch in there too." Yukine added, "Sweets alone will not fill my stomach, anyway." Yukine have Ebony a warm smile, then nudged her on the shoulder. "You know, I think this meeting is convenient between you and I. Maybe after this adventure, we'll be good friends- I hope so, at least."
    Leapflight
    Leapflight

Cosmic Fairy

Cosmic Fairy

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Leapflight 25th August 2014, 7:46 am

"There were three suggestions that I caught from you, just now; a theme park, candy store and gingerbread bakery." "How about we go to the candy store and gingerbread bakery, then go to the theme park to enjoy ourselves? My treat, new friend!"

She smiled, this fella sure knew his stuff. "I like the way you think"
     "Now that I think about it, we may have to slip lunch in there too." Yukine added, "Sweets alone will not fill my stomach, anyway." Ebony laughed, "They'd sure fill me up, but I suppose it couldn't hurt to have more~" She knew quite a few food places, in fact there was one right next to the theme park if she was correct.

"You know, I think this meeting is convenient between you and I. Maybe after this adventure, we'll be good friends- I hope so, at least." Ebony smiled, " I hope so too~ So, shall we go to the theme park first? I know a good place to go just near here! Let's go on the train. It seems easier than walking. Oh! There also also those cool vending machines that I like to get snacks from!" She grabbed onto his arm as she started to run, her crimson hair lagging behind her, and a blue companion on her head. This was gonna be a marvellous day. A marvellous day indeed!

Current date/time is 10th May 2024, 12:33 pm