Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

A City of History [Private, Vivian and Emi]

Vivian Carmello
    Vivian Carmello

Player 
    Lineage : Eagle Vision
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 125

A City of History [Private, Vivian and Emi] - Page 3 Empty Re: A City of History [Private, Vivian and Emi]

Post by Vivian Carmello 29th July 2014, 12:55 pm

Vi followed Emi out of the warehouse, stumbling slightly as a result of the head wound. She pulled a handkerchief out of her bag and applied it to her nose, getting most of the blood off. She smiled at the older girl as she stuffed the bloody handkerchief back in her bag, ignoring Vivian's complaints. "The same restaurant, huh? Sounds good to me. I can't say about the beer since I'm underage, but hey, the food looked decent. And a Pact would be nice," she added offhandedly as the pair made their way to the restaurant.
    Emilia Crohil
    Emilia Crohil

Quality Badge Level 1- Player 
    Lineage : Caine's Descent
    Guild : Garou Knights
    Mentor : Jackson Crohil
    Experience : 5512.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Force Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

A City of History [Private, Vivian and Emi] - Page 3 Empty Re: A City of History [Private, Vivian and Emi]

Post by Emilia Crohil 29th July 2014, 1:38 pm

"You don't seem the type to be letting your age stop you from buying drinks, but whatever." Emilia said with a chuckle. She was recovering quite quickly from the fight thanks to the Sabertooth guild spell. "Yeah, the pact thing is feeling like a good idea. I like you and you can fight pretty well. The way I see it, fighting is the best way to get to know someone, and I liked what I saw." Emilia said as they walked to the restaurant. Once there she would open the door and walk in, not thinking to hold the door for Vi at all.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Character| Magic| Bank| Theme
    A City of History [Private, Vivian and Emi] - Page 3 FJRTsUq
    Other Siggies:
    Vivian Carmello
    Vivian Carmello

Player 

Post by Vivian Carmello 29th July 2014, 2:14 pm

Vi shrugged. "Well, what can I say? I've had it drilled into me from a young age that alcohol and powerful mages can lead to some messed up stuff happening." She chuckled along with Emi. "It's dumb, I know, but better safe than sorry." She listened as Emi complimented her fighting, actually blushing a little as she did. "Well jeez. You trashed me; I didn't think I did that well." The pair made it to the restaurant, with Emi opening the door and not holding it for Vi; Vi expected it, however, and managed to avoid making a fool out of herself. She scanned the restaurant, picking out a table near the wall. "You wanna sit there?" She asked, pointing out said table.
    Emilia Crohil
    Emilia Crohil

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Emilia Crohil 30th July 2014, 3:45 pm

"It can, that's why you just don't get drunk. Besides, you and I aren't powerful enough to do any really heavy damage, especially when we're drunk. That tends to stop people from casting spells that well." Emilia looked to where Vi was pointing and nodded. "Sure, that seems like a good table." She walked over to it and sat down. Once Vi sat down next to her, she spoke. "So how long does this pact thing take?"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Other Siggies:
    Vivian Carmello
    Vivian Carmello

Player 

Post by Vivian Carmello 30th July 2014, 7:07 pm

"I guess you're right," Vi said about Emi's comments on drinking, "But there's also the personality change factor. Vivian's convinced that intoxication becomes permanent if the personality switches while drunk, and that's not really something I want to test out; for all her complaining, Vivian's the bookworm, so I don't want to get in the way of her collecting knowledge for us." She took a seat at the table as well and pulled out the pactbook. "It's simple, really. All we need it a bit of your blood and my blood, and we both put it on a single page. Then I do the spell stuff, and the Pact should activate." She pulled out a pencil as well. "It's not really a part of the ritual, but Vivian and I also like for both us and the pactee to write down three things about themselves; the magic is also based on how well we know each other, so that gives the power a boost."
    Emilia Crohil
    Emilia Crohil

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Emilia Crohil 30th July 2014, 9:31 pm

Emilia shrugged. "I see. Yeah, I don't think you'd want to risk either one of you being in control permanently." She chuckled. "Besides, the whole personality thing is kind of fun from an outsider's perspective." Emi took the pencil and book from Vi. She made a simple list of 3 things about her underneath her name. Writing down 1. I am willing to do anything to win. 2. I am determined to be the best at fighting. 3. Money and fame aren't my goals, they're just ways I see how close I am to my goal. She looked to Vi afterwards. "Got a knife or anything? I'm not too sure how I feel about using some restaurant's steak knives to give my blood."

Other Siggies:
    Vivian Carmello
    Vivian Carmello

Player 

Post by Vivian Carmello 30th July 2014, 9:49 pm

Vi chuckled along with Emi when she brought up the personalities. "Yeah, I think it's fun too honestly. Granted, I'm not the original personality, so that might make me biased, but still." She rummaged through her bag, eventually pulling out a sheathed hunting knife. "Does this work for you?" She asked Emi, unsheathing it to reveal the almost sparkling metal underneath. "It's a memento from a friend, so I keep it clean. The only thing I ever use it for is Pacts." She made a small incision in her left thumb, letting the blood drip onto the paper as she placed the knife down. She then took the pencil from Emi and wrote down her own three facts:
    1. I despise sweet foods.
    2. Freedom is more important to me than all the money in the world.
    3. I like to annoy people, but only because it's easier to learn about them that way.
    She then placed the pencil down and looked up at Emi. "Just do what I did with the blood, and I'll be able to create the Pact," she told the older girl.
    Emilia Crohil
    Emilia Crohil

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Emilia Crohil 31st July 2014, 10:38 am

Emilia nodded as she took the knife. She couldn't help but admire it a bit as she did so. It was a nice knife. After looking at it for a moment, she pricked her finger and watched as a drop of her blood landed on the page. She took a napkin and wiped whatever blood was on the blade off and sheathed it, handing it back to Vi. "Here ya go. It's a shame you don't use such a good knife for anything else." She chuckled, then put her finger in her mouth to stop from dripping blood elsewhere. After a moment or two, she took it out and checked it to see that the bleeding had stopped.

Other Siggies:
    Vivian Carmello
    Vivian Carmello

Player 

Post by Vivian Carmello 1st August 2014, 3:34 pm

Vi placed the knife to the side gingerly; she would wash it later, to make sure the blood wouldn't stain. She turned her attention back to the book; now that she had the facts, as well as some blood from both of them, the ceremony could begin. She focused her magic energy on the book, causing a small magic circle to appear above it. A small beam erupted from the circle onto the paper, beginning to engrave a design on it. 
    The process continued for several minutes, with the beam creating the design between the two blood spots; after it finished, a magical design lay on the paper, as the magic circle closed. Vi opened her eyes and looked at Emi, smiling and panting slightly. "That should do it," she said. "Congratulations. You're the first Pact I've made in six months."
    Emilia Crohil
    Emilia Crohil

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Emilia Crohil 1st August 2014, 6:50 pm

Emilia watched the process of the pact being made. It was certainly interesting to watch. Once it was done, she nodded. "Congrats on getting another pact. Hope it comes in handy. If you need any help on finding the best ways to use my magic, let me know. I don't want anyone making my stuff look bad." She chuckled. It was rare for her to offer help, but she certainly did have good reason for this time.

Other Siggies:
    Vivian Carmello
    Vivian Carmello

Player 

Post by Vivian Carmello 3rd August 2014, 3:50 pm

"Well, first we have to see exactly what I got from you," Vi said, watching the next page. Slowly, black ink began to appear, forming a page of text. "Let's see here," Vi said, peering carefully at the page. "Stubbornness personality trait, Muscled physical trait. Physical Enhancement passively, and Projection actively." She looked up at Emi. "What do those mean? It's easy enough to guess what Physical Enhancement is, but Projection?"
    Emilia Crohil
    Emilia Crohil

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Emilia Crohil 4th August 2014, 3:50 pm

Emilia watched the black ink form on the page. This certainly was an interesting form of magic. She chuckled as the word stubbornness appeared. That certainly did suit her. More muscle, again suiting her. The physical enhancement went along with her magic. So it would seem she gained one psychological trait, one physical, one passive effect of their magic and one spell. She smiled as she saw projection. "Ah, Projection. That one's fun. It works best with a weapon. Basically, you make an attack with your weapon, fist, leg, whatever you're holding or body part you want and cast this spell. It'll shoot out a force spell that will copy whatever action you did. Say you swing up with a sword, you'll project an upward slash force spell. The first thing it hits will be cut as if you hit them with your sword swing. It works for any motion and any part of the weapon, too. So I can basically cut people with my mace by projecting the motion of only the tip of one of its spikes, making it sharp. Useful, eh?"

Other Siggies:
    Vivian Carmello
    Vivian Carmello

Player 

Post by Vivian Carmello 13th August 2014, 12:51 pm

Vi looked up at Emi, nodding her head thoughtfully. "That's interesting. I've never been one for weapons other than my fists, but maybe it's time I gave them a try." She leaned back in her seat, watching the book idly. "You know, this isn't too bad. Even when I had Pacts before, I didn't have one based on physical combat. Should be a new experience for me. By the way," she said, her gaze moving to focus on Emi, "You remember what I told you about the 'mental letters', right? That way, we'll be able to keep in touch even when we're apart."
    Emilia Crohil
    Emilia Crohil

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Emilia Crohil 14th August 2014, 3:31 pm

"It works with your fists, but is better with a weapon." She smiled. "You can use that dagger of yours without risking damaging it though." She chuckled. She never really understood why some people refused to use physical weapons. She could understand not focusing on them, but it could never hurt to have one and know how to use it. "Couldn't hurt. If the pact strengthens, maybe you'll get some weapon knowledge from me without having to practice. I'd recommend finding one you like and practicing though. I'm sure you can find someone in Nox that can teach you." She nodded when Vi mentioned the mental letters. "Yeah, I remember. You should teach me how to do that. Could come in handy, especially so if ya want me to help you learn to use a weapon."

Other Siggies:
    Vivian Carmello
    Vivian Carmello

Player 

Post by Vivian Carmello 24th August 2014, 12:09 pm

"Yeah, choosing a weapon sounds good," Vi said idly, eyeing the knife slightly as she did so. "I'll probably find somebody who can teach me in Nox, but the question is whether I want them to," she said, chuckling a bit. "As for the mental messages, it's fairly simple. You just sit and imagine yourself writing the letter to me. When you're done, think about the Pact symbol, and it should get sent to me no problem."
    Emilia Crohil
    Emilia Crohil

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Emilia Crohil 24th August 2014, 1:38 pm

Emilia nodded. "Alright, sounds simple enough. I still think you should use that knife. It's a good one." She chuckled. "Not using something like that feels like a waste to me. And knives go well with unarmed combat, which you're not half bad at." She really was pretty good. Emilia was tough to beat for many, even more skilled fighters in hand-to-hand due to the fact that her magic made her generally better at fighting with her increased density and strength.

Other Siggies:
    Vivian Carmello
    Vivian Carmello

Player 

Post by Vivian Carmello 30th September 2014, 2:12 pm

Vi blushed slightly, a rare occurrence. "Stop that, you're embarrassing me," she groaned, although she was smiling still. Her smile faded somewhat as she looked at a clock on the restaurant wall. "Crap, I should probably get going," she muttered. "Can't keep Plant-boy waiting, after all." She looked at Emilia again, grinning. "I have to go, unfortunately, but it was actually pretty nice meeting you. If you ever want to talk, just use the mental letters. Sound good?" She sheathed the dagger and put her Pact book away, closing her bag afterwards. "It's been fun," Vi remarked as she slung the bag over her shoulder. "Anything you want to say before I take off?"
    Emilia Crohil
    Emilia Crohil

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Emilia Crohil 30th September 2014, 3:34 pm

Emilia nodded. "I'll be sure to do that."
    "Anything you want to say before I take off?"
    Emilia grinned at Vivian. "Yeah. Since you're taking off now, you still owe me a lunch. I'll let you wait to pay it, but don't think I won't forget." She sure as hell wouldn't forget. She was one to always make use of anything she won. She chuckled and waved goodbye to Vi, staying to have her lunch.

Other Siggies:

Current date/time is 16th May 2024, 10:18 pm