Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

A City of History [Private, Vivian and Emi]

Vivian Carmello
    Vivian Carmello

Player 
    Lineage : Eagle Vision
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 125

A City of History [Private, Vivian and Emi] Empty A City of History [Private, Vivian and Emi]

Post by Vivian Carmello 8th July 2014, 4:36 pm

Vivian walked through the streets of Oak Town, enjoying the sights in the midday sun. She was enjoying this; as a girl with an intense interest in history and magic, this ancient town that held both was a prime tourist place for her. Not that her other self agreed, of course. "This is soooo boring," Vi muttered, her voice echoing around in Vivian's head. "Can't we go crack some heads, or something?" Vivian just rolled her eyes and stayed silent, trying her best to enjoy the sights and ignore the nagging in her head. "Hey, don't ignore me!" Vi snapped before sighing and leaning back. She of all people knew how Vivian got in places like this.

Walking through the streets of the city, Vivian suddenly realized that she was feeling somewhat hungry. Looking around, she picked out a sight from the row of stores and restaurants. She couldn't find a name for the place anywhere, but the people eating outside looked happy enough. Making her way towards the place, she opened the door and took a look inside.
    Emilia Crohil
    Emilia Crohil

Quality Badge Level 1- Player 
    Lineage : Caine's Descent
    Guild : Garou Knights
    Mentor : Jackson Crohil
    Experience : 5512.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Force Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

A City of History [Private, Vivian and Emi] Empty Re: A City of History [Private, Vivian and Emi]

Post by Emilia Crohil 8th July 2014, 6:09 pm

Emilia had come to Oak city for a break. She sure as hell needed one after spending a few days living in Sabertooth guildhall with its stupid flying bull crap. The village in the desert was too hott and too empty. She wanted to be somewhere with people, with things to do, and with weather cool enough to wear her jeans and jacket without dying of heat exhaustion, and Oak Town certainly had that, although her leather jacket was currently on the back of her chair. She had wandered around for a bit, seen a few sights. She was wondering what to do next over lunch. Perhaps she could try to find a place to play a few card games. They were fun enough, and she had gotten fairly good at them from playing with Eli. Eli, right, that was one of the reasons she had come here. She wanted to be away from him for a time to plot something nasty for him to get back for making her go to the beach and trying to get her drunk. She took a sip of her beer as she thought, when suddenly someone else came inside.

Emilia was plotting her payback and taking a sip of beer when Vivian looked inside, she would see the place was rather empty. Most people had chosen to eat outside, only Emilia and a few small groups were dining indoors. Emi gave Vivian a small nod as she entered. Maybe that girl would talk to her, give her something to do for the time being. She looked interesting enough. Hopefully she would prove true to her appearance.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Character| Magic| Bank| Theme
    A City of History [Private, Vivian and Emi] FJRTsUq
    Other Siggies:
    Vivian Carmello
    Vivian Carmello

Player 

A City of History [Private, Vivian and Emi] Empty Re: A City of History [Private, Vivian and Emi]

Post by Vivian Carmello 8th July 2014, 6:26 pm

Vivian's heart skipped a beat when she not only made eye contact with an older girl, but the girl nodded at heart. What was that? She thought, her heart pounding. Was it just a simple acknowledgement, or did the girl actually want to sit with her? She didn't want to sit with her. That would be awful, sitting next to a total stranger!
    She took a deep breath. That was just the anxiety talking. If she wanted to get over her shyness, she was going to have to try and make friends with this woman. Even if she failed, just sitting down next to her would be a step forward from the usual. Walking tentatively forward, she practically fell into the seat next to the girl, blushing. "Hello," she said sheepishly.
    Emilia Crohil
    Emilia Crohil

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Emilia Crohil 8th July 2014, 6:35 pm

Emilia smiled as the girl got closer and sat down, though she noticed how nervous the girl was. That was mildly disappointing. Emilia wasn't too fond of the shy, nervous types. It wasn't that she had anything against them, she usually just found them boring. They were always too nervous to just relax and have a good time. The really bad ones were afraid to even shoot the breeze. Hopefully this one wouldn't be too nervous once they got to talking. If she was, well Emilia could always just mess with her for fun.

She grinned as the girl blushed and greeted her timidly. "How ya' doin'?" She held out her hand over the table. "Emilia Crohil." Should Vivian take the handshake, Emi would grip her hand tightly, giving a rather rough handshake.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Other Siggies:
    Vivian Carmello
    Vivian Carmello

Player 

Post by Vivian Carmello 8th July 2014, 7:47 pm

Vivian watched as the girl outstretched her hand towards her. She certainly seemed nice enough; she had the common courtesy to introduce herself, and she was smiling at her warmly. It can't hurt to at least try, she thought, beginning to raise her hand to take the other girl's grip.
    "Stop that!" Vivian quickly lowered her hand as Vi's voice echoed in her head. "What are you, stupid?" Vi said sourly. "She's obviously trying to mess with us." 
    "I don't care," Vivian said back, raising her hand and gripping Emi's hand anyway. "I'm v-Vivian," she said nicely. "Nice to meet you."
    Emilia Crohil
    Emilia Crohil

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Emilia Crohil 8th July 2014, 8:13 pm

Emilia let go of Vivian's hand after giving it a good shake. Still grinning widely, she leaned back, "Good meeting you, too. So what brings ya' to Oak Town? Mage? Guildy? Guildless? Not that it matters that much really." Well, not to Emi anyway. She didn't really understand why some people were so loyal to their guilds or why guilds had to be like families, well except for some dark guilds, but they all seemed messed up. Either they were filled with psychopaths or went around vaporizing small towns. She wondered a bit why Vivian was so nervous. Was talking to someone really that scary? Then again, Emilia herself was afraid of the ocean, but at least there's danger there for her. What danger was there in just talking to people?

Other Siggies:
    Vivian Carmello
    Vivian Carmello

Player 

Post by Vivian Carmello 9th July 2014, 9:08 am

Vivian yelped a bit as Emi squeezed her hand. "Told you," Vi muttered irritably. "She's totally messing with you. Why not just let me out? I'm sure I could handle it." "I don't want to do that," Vivian responded. "Who knows what you'd do to her?" Vi just laughed in response.
    Trying her best to ignore Vi, Vivian turned her attention to Emi. "i-I came to Oak t-Town as a t-tourist," she stammered. "I'm a g-Guild Mage...s-sort of." This girl obviously wasn't going to stop messing with her for a while; still, she didn't want Vi to be the first impression people got of her.
    Emilia Crohil
    Emilia Crohil

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Emilia Crohil 9th July 2014, 10:28 am

Emilia chuckled a bit when Vivian yelped. "What's the matter? Never had someone give you a handshake that wasn't a dead fish?" She asked rhetorically as Vivian argued with Vi. Once Vi answered regarding her guild status, Emi leaned forward, somewhat interested. "Oh, I see. Sort of a guild mage, you say? What do you mean by that? I guess I could say the same about myself, but what makes you only sort of a guildy?" She was actually curious about this. Maybe this girl would prove more interesting than Emi had initially made her out to be. Emilia wondered why she always seemed to hesitate a bit before doing anything. Probably just really indecisive.

Other Siggies:
    Vivian Carmello
    Vivian Carmello

Player 

Post by Vivian Carmello 9th July 2014, 11:16 am

Vivian scooted back a bit as Emi leaned forward, somewhat uncomfortable now that she knew that the girl wouldn't hesitate to mess with her head. She grew even redder as Emi questioned her guild status; this subject was still something she was uncomfortable with, especially since it meant revealing Vi's existence. She would have to go with something that didn't tell the whole truth, as loathe as she was to do it. "I'm in a g-guild," she started, "But my m-magic...it's kind of strange." Vi made a scoffing sound to show her disapproval of the incomplete answer, but she remained silent as both personalities waited to hear the reply.
    Emilia Crohil
    Emilia Crohil

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Emilia Crohil 9th July 2014, 11:38 am

Emilia raised an eyebrow, still grinning at Vivian. "Oh really? Strange how? Did it possess you and make you join a guild or something?" She said with a chuckle. This was getting interesting indeed. Usually one's magic didn't have much to do with making them join a guild. Sure the darker mages tended to stay with the dark guilds, but this girl didn't seem the type to be a dark mage. Sure, some dark mages acted cute, but you could always see something a bit off in their manner that suggested their true nature. "What sort of magic do you use anyway? There are some pretty weird magics out there." So far Emi wasn't really trying to mess with Vivian's head. She was too curious now. Besides, if she wanted to, she could always do it later. She wasn't feeling particularly mischievous... yet.

Other Siggies:
    Vivian Carmello
    Vivian Carmello

Player 

Post by Vivian Carmello 9th July 2014, 11:45 am

Vivian was beet red as Emi made her joke; she had hit far too close to the mark that was comfortable for her. When she asked about what kind of magic Vivian had, however, she perked up. Her magic, as a custom creation, was something Vivian was very proud of; as long as she didn't have to talk about Vi, she was glad to talk about it. "M-my magic is a t-type of Meta-magic," she said proudly. "It s-specializes in forming p-partnerships with others and b-borrowing their magic abilities." "Are you sure we should be telling her this?" Vi questioned, wondering how badly Vivian was going to leak their secrets before she got a chance to come out.
    Emilia Crohil
    Emilia Crohil

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Emilia Crohil 9th July 2014, 12:54 pm

Well, looks like she hit a bit of a nerve mentioning the possession thing, based on the look on the girl's face. That only made her more curious though. Her magic sounded interesting, its nature combined with the girl's was mildly amusing. "Interesting, but it might not have been the best choice of magic. You seem a bit to shy to be making a lot of connections. So how did your magic get you into a guild? Did it actually take control of you?" In all honesty, she wasn't really trying to mess with poor Vivian at this point, she was just curious, and in her curiosity forgot about Vivian's discomfort in talking about the subject.

Other Siggies:
    Vivian Carmello
    Vivian Carmello

Player 

Post by Vivian Carmello 9th July 2014, 1:27 pm

Vivian had been about to respond to the first part of Emi's response, but the second part distracted her. She started blushing furiously. The other girl was getting dangerously close to finding out about Vi, which could be-
    "It's not gonna be a disaster," Vi interjected, having figured out what Vivian was thinking. "I'm becoming kind of fond of this girl, actually. She seems to be a girl after my own heart. I won't try to kill her or anything." "You've lied about that b-before," Vivian responded bitterly, obviously not trusting Vi with anything. "Yeah, but I'm not now," Vi replied calmly."Trust me." "I t-trust you as far as I c-could throw you!" Vivian shouted back in her mind. "And I c-can't throw myself!" Vi was about to respond, but realized that this was exactly what she wanted. Instead, she just responded, "I'm coming out."
    "No, you aren-" Vivian started before realizing that she was, indeed, about to lose control. Fighting with Vi, combined with meeting Emi, had pushed her over the edge. Her body fell limp for a moment, the eyes becoming glazed as her hair and eyes became red instead of their usual green. A few moments later, the eyes refocused and her body sat up again; this time, however, Vi was in control. Looking at Emi, she smiled. "Yo," she said in a tone much more casual and relaxed than Vivian's.
    Emilia Crohil
    Emilia Crohil

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Emilia Crohil 9th July 2014, 1:49 pm

Emilia raised an eyebrow and crossed her arms, leaning back in her chair. "Weeell, this is interesting. I'm guessing you're the magic or alternate personality or whatever that joined a guild. So what are you called?" This certainly was interesting. The new person seemed to talk louder than Vivian. No stutter, not shy. Emilia wondered what this one would be like. Perhaps she would be a bit more to her Emilia's liking. Not that she disliked Vivian, but she doubted she would ever be able to relate to the girl.

Other Siggies:
    Vivian Carmello
    Vivian Carmello

Player 

Post by Vivian Carmello 9th July 2014, 1:55 pm

Vi's smile grew wider as Emi expressed her confusion. This girl caught on quick, just as Vi liked it. She chuckled a bit. "I'm Vi," she explained, stretching a bit as she spoke. "I'm an alternate personality of Vivian's, caused by her magic. I suppose you could call the two of us twins, but we're more two people sharing the same body." She stood up and touched her toes, relishing having control of the body. As she took a seat again, she looked up and down Emi's body, seemingly taken in every detail. "Vivian and I don't really get along," she muttered before chuckling a bit.
    Emilia Crohil
    Emilia Crohil

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Emilia Crohil 9th July 2014, 2:26 pm

"Well, good meeting you, too. I like the hair, by the way." She said a bit jokingly, flicking her own red hair. Emilia didn't really care much about whatever struggle the two may have. It was their problem, not hers. She noticed Vi looking her over and wondered a bit if she was sizing her up, or checking her out. Whichever it was, it didn't really matter much. For one point, she was confident she could take her down if she needed to, for the second, if she did try anything, Emilia would have the law on her side. She gave a sigh of mock disappointment. "Multiple personalities. They can never just get along with each other, can they?" She chuckled a bit. "So which guild did you end up joining?"She hadn't noticed the glowing Nox Animus tattoo on her forearm.

Other Siggies:
    Vivian Carmello
    Vivian Carmello

Player 

Post by Vivian Carmello 9th July 2014, 2:46 pm

Vi grinned at Emi's joke; this girl was definitely somebody she would enjoy hanging out with. "Especially when one of the personalities can take over the body whenever the first gets flustered," She replied, laughing. "It's basically striking when the other is most vulnerable, which can't possibly help our relationship." When Emi asked what guild she was in, however, Vi quieted a bit. "I'm a member of Nox Animus," she said in a softer voice than anything previously, motioning to the red symbol glowing through her arm. "Are you a member of any guild?" she asked.
    Emilia Crohil
    Emilia Crohil

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Emilia Crohil 9th July 2014, 3:08 pm

Emilia shook her head, still joking around. "Such animosity, why can't you just work together?" She cracked up a bit. Like that was ever gonna happen at this point based on what she had learned. When Vi told her the guild and showed her the tattoo, she gave a small nod of acknowledgement, then looked up at her face to answer grinning slyly. "Sort of. Officially I'm part of Sabertooth, but I'm not part of Sabertooth, if you know what I mean."

Other Siggies:
    Vivian Carmello
    Vivian Carmello

Player 

Post by Vivian Carmello 9th July 2014, 5:35 pm

Vi also chuckled at Emi's comment about her and Vivian's relationship, although Vivian was less than pleased. "I hate you," she said, her voice not wavering for once. "Oh no, Vivian hates me! Whatever shall I do!" Vi said in response, obviously not caring. Turning her attention back to the outside, she gave Emi a grin just as sly as the one she was getting. "I totally get that," she said, giggling. "To be honest, the only reason I signed up for Nox in the first place was to torture Vivian." That last comment earned Vi a groan from Vivian, which made her only giggle harder.
    Emilia Crohil
    Emilia Crohil

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Emilia Crohil 9th July 2014, 5:55 pm

"Interesting. I wonder how that will play out. Maybe she'll go join a legal guild to torture you, depending on if you dislike them or not. You seem the type to. Hell, maybe she'll even join the Rune Knights. She grinned. "One of you really should write to me sometime. It is kind of amusing, your fighting. In all honesty though, if you're forced to share a body, cooperating would make things easier. Then again, how you two settle your problems isn't much of an issue to me." She concluded with a shrug. Maybe they had tried that already. It would be common sense to do so, but people with alternate personalities probably didn't have too much of that. "I only signed up for the money. Which guild I joined didn't matter much to me, so long as they gave me pretty much free reign over my life. Sabertooth does that, so I have no reason to leave really. Hell, the only reason why I didn't join sooner was because of a friend of mine not wanting to join one. He's kind of stupid like that." She chuckled, thinking of Eli. Maybe Vivian could help her plan her payback.

Other Siggies:
    Vivian Carmello
    Vivian Carmello

Player 

Post by Vivian Carmello 12th July 2014, 11:18 am

Vi made a face at the mention of the Rune Knights. "Rune Knights? Those stiffs? Stop giving her ideas," she said, chuckling. "Still, though, I doubt she'd be able to go through with it. She has...people issues, I guess you'd call it." She made a serious face, although the hints of a smile were still there. "I'd be glad to write you, although I can't guarantee the next time I'll come out. Hold up a second." While she rummaged through her bag, she continued talking. "We've tried to be nice to one another, but we get on each other's nerves too much. Not fun. Oh, here we go!" Vi pulled out a frayed, leatherbound book with the letters S, P, and V on the front. "This is...let's call it an address book for now," Vi muttered as she lay it out on the table between them. "If you'd like, I can make sure we're able to keep in touch with one another. We can discuss guilds, your stupid friend, my stupid partner..."
    Emilia Crohil
    Emilia Crohil

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Emilia Crohil 12th July 2014, 11:42 am

Emilia grinned at Vi's distaste for the Rune Knights. "Why would I stop? Seeing you two battle over what guild you're in would be funny." She nodded when Vi mentioned Vivian's people issues. "Yeah, I could kind of tell." She watched Vi dig around in her bag for the book. "Sure, why not? You seem pretty fun. I honestly don't know what the hell my address is, but if you just send it to Emilia Crohil at the Sabertooth guildhall I'm sure it'll get there. Although, I doubt they'll take too kindly to me getting letters from someone from Nox Animus, so you may want to try sending them from somewhere else, and having me send them to that place. I'm not too fond of getting kicked out of my guild."

Other Siggies:
    Vivian Carmello
    Vivian Carmello

Player 

Post by Vivian Carmello 12th July 2014, 12:15 pm

Vi looked up at Emi, grinning. "Who needs letters?" She said, chuckling a bit. "This is a special book. If we do the pact right, not only will you help us with our magic, we'll also be able to send each other mental letters." She opened the book gingerly, revealing that the plain paper was blank on the majority of the pages. "The letters take time to formulate and send, so they're useless for combat or anything like that. Not to mention, while I can read your messages when I'm not in control of this body, I can't send you anything until I take control. Aside from those little hitches, though, everything should be fine." She was silent for a moment, staring at the pages, before speaking again. "You wouldn't happen to have a knife or anything on you, would you? The pact takes a bit our each participant's blood to work right."
    Emilia Crohil
    Emilia Crohil

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Emilia Crohil 12th July 2014, 12:21 pm

Emilia held up her hand and shook her head. "Sorry, I'm not entering into any sort of pact. You're amusing and all, but I still barely know either of you. I'm not too fond of that sort of mental linking stuff, and like to avoid being bound by contracts of any sort. Besides, it doesn't seem like I gain all that much from it." She leaned forward, grinning. "I'm not one to give things away."

Other Siggies:
    Vivian Carmello
    Vivian Carmello

Player 

Post by Vivian Carmello 12th July 2014, 6:47 pm

Vivian frowned slightly, not hiding some slight annoyance at being declined, but it quickly vanished. "I get that a lot," she muttered, closing the book again and stuffing it back into her bag. "It's really not that big of a deal. The contract isn't binding for you in any sort of way, except the mental letters. Plus, that part is really convenient, having somebody you can call on when you're lost or something without having to wait for a letter to reach the person or something." She smiled. "I do get the part about not wanting to give it away for free, though." Leaning back in her chair, she continued. "Since you don't want to do that, I suppose I'll send you some regular mail sometimes. You send me one first, so I know the address; I'll send you one from somewhere near wherever Noximus is at the time, so expect mail from a lot of random places." Her grin grew wider. "And hey, if I'm ever in the Sabertooth area, I'll let you know. We can meet like this again."

Current date/time is 2nd May 2024, 2:56 am