Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Fire that burns under the water

Mizuko
    Mizuko

Player 
    Lineage : Glory Of The Slayer
    Position : None
    Guild : Nox Animus
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 375

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ocean Demon Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Fire that burns under the water  Empty Fire that burns under the water

Post by Mizuko 7th July 2014, 3:44 pm

This is a thread I decided to make to help give a bit of understanding to why my char ended up being the way he is. Plan on doing a little side mission where we find a sunken temple deep underneath the ocean and there we find a gem that allows one to relive moments of there past. If your interested in being part of this shoot me a pm and i'll set up a posting order.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Fire that burns under the water  0006411

Character Sheet - Weapon - Magic

Battle Themes:
    Mizuko
    Mizuko

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Fire that burns under the water  Empty Re: Fire that burns under the water

Post by Mizuko 8th July 2014, 6:50 pm

Ok looks like its me Kiba and ethan so the post order will be Me then Ethan then Kiba I'll get it started in the mornin after work. If anyone else wants to join later on before we get going feel free to shoot a pm.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Battle Themes:
    Mizuko
    Mizuko

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Fire that burns under the water  Empty Re: Fire that burns under the water

Post by Mizuko 10th July 2014, 5:50 am

The scanners on the ship discovered the remains of a sunken temple about 100 meters underneath the sea several miles off the coast of Fiore. Intrigued by this discovery Zenneth sent Mizuko down to investigate the ruins. 100 meters underneath sea level was nothing to an Atlantean and he made the journey in about 5 minutes. The temple was quiet large, the exterior seemed rather old but Mizuko couldn't tell exactly how old maybe about a thousand years or so or maybe less cause of water damage due to being underwater. The interior was falling apart with several cave-ins blocking most of the paths around the temple. After exploring for about a half hour Mizuko finally came across some hieroglyphics on the walls. Most of them were faded and hard to make out but Mizuko took some pictures anyway with a water proof camera. Further in he came across some strange alter with a large gem about the size of his fist sitting on top of it with more hieroglyphics marked on the alter. After taking some more pictures of the alter and the surroundings Mizuko decided to take back a souvenir with him. The Gem.

Some time later Mizuko finally made it back to the ship and got the pictured developed and still had the gem in hand. Mizuko was sitting in Ethan's room with him going through the pictures to see of they could make out any of the writing but all Mizuko could think about was the gem he found. "Wonder how much this little number will fetch us?" snickered Mizuko as he was spinning the gem on his finger like a basketball. "What do you think was so important about this gem? Must have been something important to be on an alter. Maybe it was a priced possession or something."

(OOC: Sorry it took me an extra day lol passed out early yesterday mornin and was busy when i got up but here we go ^^)

Battle Themes:

Current date/time is 8th May 2024, 4:45 pm