Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Water Vs. Fire

Ren Hengi
    Ren Hengi

Player 
    Lineage : Gold Rush
    Position : None
    Guild : Lamia Scale
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 225

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Water Magic
    Second Skill: (To be applied. Later)
    Third Skill:

Water Vs. Fire Empty Water Vs. Fire

Post by Ren Hengi 21st March 2015, 8:04 pm

Ren couldn't stop the shaking of his knees as he stood in the arena, waiting for his opponent. Oh why did he let himself get talked into this? It was a deathtrap in here. He was already defeated once, and he hadn't really changed at all since he had joined the guild. It made him upset, but he supposed that's why he was here. To prove to himself he had changed. Nonetheless, he was still worrying about every little detail. Did he look stupid? Was he going to go against someone who was better looking than he was? It was a big whirlwind of questions, but he wasn't going to let that stop him.

He checked his stance, and stood up straight, he wanted to look as menacing an opponent as possible, even with his choice of clothing and accessories. He felt okay at the moment, so he knew he could do magic alright, but he didn't know how that would change. He was self taught, after all. It was difficult for him to fully cast spells sometimes. He just had to put all his effort into it, and he would surely come out on top. Right?

----
    HP:
    100/100

MP:
    100/100

Cooldowns:

Active Spells:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Water Vs. Fire KzybGHH
    『   Ren Magic   』

:✰:
    Strawberry
    Strawberry

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Blessed By the Fourth Wall
    Experience : 250

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Anime Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Water Vs. Fire Empty Re: Water Vs. Fire

Post by Strawberry 21st March 2015, 8:18 pm

Nuria walked in, she yawned. This was her third fight, and each of the other two the opponent left before the end. Hopefully this wouldn't be the same. She looked around, this arena was different from the others, or at least in setting. There was no flammable objects, no trees, no scenery. It was just a flat concrete floor, going in a vast circular pattern with giant seats for the spectators to watch all around. This was like the Colleseum, well she was being a gladiator wasn't she? She wore her Phoenix Flame Armor, and on the chestplate of the armor lay her crest of fire, and she walked up looking, for what she thought, awesome. Some light guilder who wanted to fight the flame spirit Nuria, well she could satisfy his hunger. Her hair flickered with light as her body's color changed from orange to dark red, and her eyes went entirely orange. She smiled, and stood out 20 meters from her opponent. "Don't dissapoint, and have fun." She laughed then readied herself. "I'll let you get first move."
    Buffs: 20% damage reduction buff, additional 35% reduction in damage to all fire-based attacks

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Water Vs. Fire NaomiSig
    Ren Hengi
    Ren Hengi

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Ren Hengi 21st March 2015, 10:55 pm

Ren stiffened up when he caught sight of the fire woman. Even though he appeared to be at advantage, it was still extremely intimidating to be fighting a woman made out of fire. Without so much as introducing herself, she spoke, allowing him to go first. Well, at least she seemed gracious. Ren swallowed, and began to thing over what he should do. What would best work against a woman made out of fire? Well, water, he supposed. But he had to take careful steps. If he defended himself, would it work? If he attacked, he'd still be exposed. He shook his head and straightened his posture again. He held up his hand, and focused his energy. He was aiming this spell at himself.

"Water Lock" He said, and from the seal that appeared below him burst forth a great dome of water that swept him up. It took him a few seconds, but eventually he adjusted and curled up. He couldn't exactly see outside the ball, but he could breathe just fine, it was one of the uses his magic had given him. A woman made of fire couldn't break into a dome made of water, right? This would give him more time to plan out some kind of strategy, hopefully.

Water Vs. Fire KzybGHH
    『   Ren Magic   』

Strawberry
    Strawberry

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Strawberry 22nd March 2015, 11:45 am

Nuria glared at him, that move thoughrouly made her angry. "I give you the first damn move and you do that crap!!!? Gu-reaaat first move!" Nuria could not help her hot temper, it was just her nature. And stupid things like that set her off because she found them so annoying. Instead Nuria began charging up an attack for when the person decided to show their faces, and fire started to surround her hand as Nuria muttered the words to begin casting the spell. "Furor......" During this time nuria began thinking ahead, while her battle tactics were not always smart she was, and she thought about this opponent. This person uses water... Why that element of them all!? I've fought water users before... Even a dragonslayer! But why am I always stuck with them? She thought to herself. It was not her fault she had a fear over water, she was a fire spirit! However this was no time to lose confidence in herself, whoever her opponent was regardless he gave her some free time, if he was a water user naturally they'd attack up against a fire spirit like her, but he gave her a freebie and let her charge up Furor Phoenix, so Nuria would thank him, but not in words. She'd thank him with a punch to the chest. Also, in the other hand Nuria summoned a little lightning-bolt shaped spear in one hand made of fire. Perhaps if this was a bubble it'd pop. She threw her D Ranked spell directly for the water lock thing and watched it collide.

Water Vs. Fire NaomiSig
    Ren Hengi
    Ren Hengi

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Ren Hengi 22nd March 2015, 11:58 am

Ren could see something rapidly approach his dome and he made an effort to swim out of the way. It was a lightning-fiery spear thing, by the looks of it. Ren of course knew this wasn't good. At this rate, either the water dome would start to boil, or the spear would be put out. He didn't want to know which one was which. He supposed he would just have to move it out. Slowly, he began to use the water current inside the dome to push the weapon out. His control of water wasn't especially potent yet, so he could only do it inches at and time with short bursts. She had thrown it with a lot of power, it was pretty far in.

Ren kept repeating this, wondering what his opponent was doing outside. Was she waiting for the dome to crash down? Hopefully she wasn't going to pulverize him the second the dome was down. With the remaining distance, he shoved the spear thing out of the dome, and noted how much warmer it was. His clothes were going to be soaked by the time he got out, but he was used to that sort of thing, considering his magic. Am I at the advantage...?! He thought to himself excitedly. Being ahead of the game had never really been normal for Ren.

Water Vs. Fire KzybGHH
    『   Ren Magic   』

Strawberry
    Strawberry

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Strawberry 22nd March 2015, 12:54 pm

Nuria stared at the dome in shock. The thing didn't explode! So, she went to her next tactic. She dashed up to the water dome, and the gem on her chest started glowing. It absorbed all of the water from the spell into it, and just as this happened Nuria released her spell. "PHOENIX!" She released the furor phoenix attack, and she punched towards Ren's chest when she was within arm's reach, and flames surrounded her body as her fist exerted a force that would be enough to shatter stone, and easily his ribs. At the same time Nuria activated her arsenal of fire spell, as her left hand changed into a short sword, and she spun and slashed with it, like Link's spin slash. As she finished her spin, Nuria stood back and observed her opponent, seeing if he was okay or not. Her right hand back to normal, and the metal on her armor began to glow red as if the armor radiated energy. Nuria began thinking as she stared at the opponent. Well he countered my rod, but why isn't he attacking me? At this rate I will completely demolish him! This isn't fun! She held her sword-hand up and ready for anything, but she couldn't help but speak up about her boredom. "Hey! You are supposed to be my opponent, not singing me a lullaby! Stop putting me to sleep and boring me and DO SOMETHING!" She sighed.
    Mana: 75
    Buffs: Same as before

Water Vs. Fire NaomiSig
    Ren Hengi
    Ren Hengi

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Ren Hengi 22nd March 2015, 1:06 pm

Ren couldn't really react to the sudden pain as an impact hit his chest. As he cried out with the immense pain, the dome of water was gone, and he was on the floor, one hand gripping his chest and the other meekly holding himself up. It always went wrong after he made the first move, he never understood why he always allowed others to let him hit first. He should have tried to defend himself first. In this state he wouldn't be able to fight back, he was overcome with pain. He had to focus, he wanted to avoid losing despite the odds already shifting against him. She was waiting for him to move again. She seemed rather impatient as well.

With as much concentration as he could, he mumbled "Water Body". It was already painful enough to speak, but the head ache he always received from this spell seemed worse than usual. He knew it was bad to strain himself, but what else was he going to do? He could feel himself become lighter, and he focused on the sensation until his entire body was rapped in it. When he opened his eyes, he looked down at his body, that was now made up of water, with an unstable shape. The pain in his chest wasn't as great either, he could actually stand up. "U-Uh..." Ren finally spoke up, his voice distorted by the spell. "It's been awhile, and I'm not exactly... good... at this, so... I'll actually start now..." Ren said, slowly backing up, before breaking out into a full on sprint. DON'TDIEDDON'TDIEDON'TDIE Ren's thoughts were jumbling up in his head as he glanced behind himself occasionally.

~~~~~
    HP: 85%
    MP: 70%
    Cooldowns:
    Water Lock: 2 posts

Active:
    Water Body: 3 posts

Water Vs. Fire KzybGHH
    『   Ren Magic   』

Strawberry
    Strawberry

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Strawberry 25th March 2015, 1:20 pm

Nuria stared at him when she saw him turn into a person made of water. Is he a water spirit? she thought to herself. This'd make it all the more better if she could kick a spirit's ass, so she charged after him, then her two hands surrounded with fire, and she ran like Sonic the Hedgehog while trying to get a clear shot. "Why are you runnin'!!? You're at the advantage, so why not take me head on huh!!?" Nuria tried to taunt him, hoping to be successful. She then, after trying her hand at taunting him, put her hands which were surrounded in fire towards Ren's back. She quickly summoned a ball of fire in her right hand, and chucked it at his back. Afterwards Nuria then fired a blast of fire towards his back, as it accelerated towards him she hoped for the best, which would be that it didn't just "poof" away as it hit him, at least it would heat and hopefully boil his body temperature, and in the absolute BEST case scenario actually hurt him. She was, you know, using fire attacks against a man who, at this time, his body was entirely made of water. Alrighty, by the looks of it he is scared of me, so that must mean he's either really stupid, or weaker than me, or both. This means that as long as my gem is on me I'll be fine! I have no doubt in my mind, I WILL win this, no doubt! She thought to herself as she stared towards Ren.
    Mp: 60
    Buffs: Same as before + 25% water spell resistance
    Cooldowns: next post i can use fire rod, 2 on furor phoenix, 2 on fire blast

Water Vs. Fire NaomiSig
    Ren Hengi
    Ren Hengi

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Ren Hengi 25th March 2015, 6:14 pm

Ren thought he was doing fine, until she starting taunting him. She sounded really close, and before Ren could react he felt a heat hit his back. He heard the sound of steam being created, and panicked. Was she trying to evaporate him?! Ren was so panicked he found himself tripping over his own feet, which was even more pathetic than usual because he didn't have solid feet. He flipped on his back, and would aim both his arms at Nuria, before yelling out "WINGS OF LOVE!" His voice cracked severely, but the circle would come up and blast Nuria with the torrent of water, laced with cheesy pink-hearts.

Ren didn't know what kind of effect this would have on a woman made out of fire, even though she might dodge the attack anyways. It almost made him feel bad, if it weren't for the fact he felt like he had a high fever. The sudden heat placed at his back had heated his form, causing him to heat up almost to a boil. He hoped that if he evaporated that he'd still be able to return to his physical form would still be in one piece. The thought of being in small chunks all over the battle field terrified him almost as much as the current battle was. He laid there on the ground, staring with a look of horror stuck on his face as he observed what was happening.

~~~~~
    If Wings Of Love hits, 10% health damage.

HP: 75%
    MP: 60%

Cooldowns:
    Water Lock: 1 posts

Active:
    Water Body: 2 posts

Water Vs. Fire KzybGHH
    『   Ren Magic   』

Strawberry
    Strawberry

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Strawberry 28th March 2015, 5:30 pm

Nuria saw the strange hearts and water blast coming at her. She took a split second to think. This guy's weaker than me... Why would I need to fear this? Nuria took the blast, and it connected with her armor and Nuria screamed as she felt the water connect with her skin. The attack also forced Nuria backward, but she kept her footing and then once the blast subsided she looked at herself. It hurt like hell, but she had no real injuries. This'll be too easy... She thought to herself as she burst out in a sprint, and she summoned another lightning bolt shaped rod of flame in her hands, and whipped it at him. As she enclosed the distance between the two of them Nuria's hands surrounded with red energy as the armor's effects kicked in, despite him being made of water in this state he'd still burn, right? Or boil... or whatever. So she enclosed the space between them, and started once again taunting her opponent. "Come on! A guy made of water shouldn't be afraid of lil' ol' me! Fight me like a man!" Hoping her taunt worked, Nuria began throwing punches at him, two straight jabs towards his face and then she tried to kick his stomach. Better than nothing, she thought.
    cooldowns: 1 on fire blast and furor phoenix, 2 on rod of flame

Water Vs. Fire NaomiSig

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 11:49 pm