Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Unexpected Meetings and Surprising Events [Closed, Private, ElijahR]

Elijah
    Elijah

Berserker Knight

Berserker Knight

Quality Badge Level 1- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Gold Rush
    Position : None
    Guild : Gold Phoenix
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Metal God Slayer
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill:

Unexpected Meetings and Surprising Events [Closed, Private, ElijahR] - Page 2 Empty Re: Unexpected Meetings and Surprising Events [Closed, Private, ElijahR]

Post by Elijah 18th December 2014, 1:17 pm

Elijah had dropped Janna, as they had entered, otherwise it would have pulled way too much attention and now he was just standing there, looking at Janna blushing. Never before had he seen a Savage blush like that, but there was a reason to it. Nevertheless, Elijah couldn't really hide the fact that he found it cute, as a wide smile appeared onto his face. He walked forward, placing a hand onto Janna's head and ruffling her hair again: ''You do look cute when blushing.''

The guy reached into his pocket, pulling out a small key and started walking towards the small staircase in the corner of the inn, leading up to the second floor, where the rooms were located. Before going up the stairs, Elijah turned to face the Janna, who was still blushing: ''I got a room before, so we can stay there together.'' He then turned around, with a smirk on his face and started walking up the stairs.

''Oh and you don't need to worry, the room has two beds in it.'' Elijah said it with a happy sound and a slight laugh was heard from him as well. As he kept walking, Elijah waited a little for Janna to catch up, before going to open the door. ''You coming right?''

But before Elijah made any move or action, there was something he had wanted to ask of Janna. ''Janneline, i wanted to ask you, are we a couple now?'' It was a sudden and strange question, but as this was Elijah's first relationship or at least a real one, he wanted to be fully sure.
    Janneline Ariel
    Janneline Ariel

Quality Badge Level 1- Coming Storms- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Malefic Illusions
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Cosmic Coins : 6
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ЯɛǪʋιρ; Ƭнɛ Ɖιʌιиιтʏ
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Unexpected Meetings and Surprising Events [Closed, Private, ElijahR] - Page 2 Empty Re: Unexpected Meetings and Surprising Events [Closed, Private, ElijahR]

Post by Janneline Ariel 20th January 2015, 10:29 am

Janna followed Elijah upstairs, passing a hand through her hair in order to comb it down a bit. Elijah had passed his hand throught it twice already, so it was rather messy. Shaking her head slightly, she let her blonde locks to fall freely, yet beautifully. They looked slightly messy, yet regardless, Janna was beautiful. She had called her cute, something which she had never been called before. It was a weird feeling, to be called cute, Janna had to admit. It caused her to feel rather weird, which, on its turn, caused her to leave behind a bit her cold and unnaproachable nature, always formal, revealing a more soft side of the ReQuipper, a side not even she knew that she had.

I... it's a good thing that there are two beds, I guess.... She said slowly, passing a hand through her hair yet again, wondering what to say. She had not been in such a situation before, nor had she thought about it, which now on its turn made her remain speechless, desperately wondering what to say, hoping not to screw up, while Elijah seemed so incredibly social, it was as if the words came out of his mouth naturally, not requiring him to think what to say next. Err... I didn't mean to offend you in any way with that... While Elijah wasn't looking, Janna facepalmed, shaking her head. How could she be so stupid?

Looking back at Elijah, she smiled as he asked her wether she was coming. She nodded, grinning, approaching the Rune Knight quickly, until Elijah asked wether they were a couple now or not? Standing still for a moment, Janna succumbed into thought, sighing. If she wanted to run, now was the moment. If she wanted to stop this madness, now was the moment. She realised that her loyalty towards her guildmaster would possibly become doubtful in the eyes of those who knew about the relationship, that loyalty she had did so much to conserve, to make people believe was strong. I... She began, biting her lip. Almost without thinking, she wrapped her arms around Elijah's neck, leaning in and kissing him, blushing yet again, surprised by her own courage.

Does this answer your question?

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The demons told me everything they whisper in the night.

Unexpected Meetings and Surprising Events [Closed, Private, ElijahR] - Page 2 3lpUorN

Janneline Ariel // Requiem of Reality
    Elijah
    Elijah

Berserker Knight

Berserker Knight

Quality Badge Level 1- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Elijah 21st January 2015, 11:02 am

Just standing there, waiting for Janna to answer, Elijah never expected her to move in to kiss him like that. It has been a total surprise, even though it wasn't their first kiss, it had been something more special. Elijah hadn't even known how to react to the kiss, but he had instinctively kissed Janneline back. His hands holding her tightly close to his body now.

And when Janna answered the question, after breaking the kiss up, Elijah's mind went blank. No other person had ever made him feel like this, not even close. It was all very different to him, too so even. But he liked it, what the guy felt for this girl in his arms right now, was a lot more than just mere like. He could possibly even call it love, love towards a member of Savage Skull, not the action you would expect of a Rune Knight, but having these feelings, may just make Elijah give in and leave the Rune Knights behind.

Though these thoughts weren't ones needed right now. As for now, Elijah wanted to focus, on the most beautiful woman in all of Earthland. ''It definitely answers my question Janneline.'' There was a huge happy grin on Elijah's face, he really couldn't hide the happiness anymore. Though the grin was going to be wiped from his face for a second, as he let Janna out of his arms, so he could open the door.

When the door was pushed open and Elijah saw in, he understood that the tavern owner had given him the wrong room. It was supposed to contain two beds, as Elijah and Janna weren't that close yet, to be able to sleep in the same bed, but they wouldn't really have a choice now. Going back and asking for another key, would cause commotion, nothing both of them wanted.

So Elijah walked in, took off his shoes and sat on the edge of the bed, looking towards Janneline. ''Guess we have to do, with just one bed.'' Elijah let out a small, but happy sigh: ''There are two blankets though and if you want, i can sleep on the floor.''
    Janneline Ariel
    Janneline Ariel

Quality Badge Level 1- Coming Storms- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Malefic Illusions
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Cosmic Coins : 6
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ЯɛǪʋιρ; Ƭнɛ Ɖιʌιиιтʏ
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Janneline Ariel 14th February 2015, 6:50 am

Janna shivered slightly as Elijah left her so he could open the door, a faint smile appearing on her face. Who would have known? It was so pleasant to have someone with you, yet Janna had been considering love as the most destructive of emotions for years now, always saying that To love is to destroy, and to be loved is to be destroyed. However; now, with Elijah, she managed to notice that to love wasn't as destructive as she had always considered it, and now that he was away from her, she was willing to have Elijah close. Her heart would beat faster when Elijah placed his hands on any part of her body, making Janna feel weird and new emotions, things she had never experienced before. It was amazing, yet terrifying at the same time. You can call me Janna, you know. There's no need for you to call me Janneline. And I'm glad that answered your question.

Getting on her tiptoes, Janna placed her chin on Elijah's shoulder in order to be manage to peek over his shoulder and see the room. It was a quite simple room, with a wardrobe, a small table and two chairs, and... a bed. Nothing too luxorious. What caught Janna's attention was the fact that there was just one bed, not two, as the man at the reception had said. Shaking her head, she followed Elijah in, watching him sit on the bed an take off his shoes, suggesting that, if she wanted, he could sleep on the floor. Shaking her hands in front of her, Janna's face became darker than crimson. There's no need to do that! We can share a bed, I have no problem with that... Janna blurted out, her hands shaking slightly. It was ridiculous to see the Savage Skull Pillar so nervious and clueless.

With that, Janna walked to Elijah, sitting next to him with a smile as her face regained its natural tone. So, what do you want to do now? Are we directly going to go to sleep, or are we going to sit and talk for a few more?

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The demons told me everything they whisper in the night.

Unexpected Meetings and Surprising Events [Closed, Private, ElijahR] - Page 2 3lpUorN

Janneline Ariel // Requiem of Reality
    Elijah
    Elijah

Berserker Knight

Berserker Knight

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Elijah 22nd February 2015, 1:27 am

A smile appeared on Eli's face, as Janna agreed to them both sleeping in the same bed. It would mean a comfortable sleep, together with a special person. Also it would avoid the back pain that came from sleeping on the floor. Something which Elijah really wanted to avoid. And really, sleeping together with such a beautiful girl, was like a dream come true.

When Janna sat down next to Elijah and asked about sleep or talking more, the man fell into thought. He was feeling quite tired, but a big part of him, wanted to keep talking to Janna, now more than before. The want to know all about this girl, was a desire in Elijah's mind now, a fairly large desire. Though, before he even said anything, Elijah wrapped his arm around Janna's shoulders and pulled her closer to him.

''I wouldn't mind sleeping right now, but i still want to talk to you.'' After said that, Elijah ran one of his hands through Janna's hair, messing it up slightly. The guy hadn't been this happy for quite a long time, it was a blissful situation for him. Being together with Janna, even in a more awkward situation like this one, made his heart pound. Elijah was so different than he usually acted around people, Janneline has gotten through to him, unlocked the hidden happy side of Eli.

''So Janna, what do you want to do, go and sleep or chat for some time? It's all up to you, i'm okay with both.''

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 1:23 pm