Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Ocean Demon Slayer (Mizuko)

Mizuko
    Mizuko

Player 
    Lineage : Glory Of The Slayer
    Position : None
    Guild : Nox Animus
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 375

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ocean Demon Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Ocean Demon Slayer (Mizuko) Empty Ocean Demon Slayer (Mizuko)

Post by Mizuko 17th June 2014, 5:35 am

Magic
    Primary Magic:
    Ocean Demon Slayer
    Secondary Magic:
    N/A
    Caster or Holder:
    Caster/ Slayer/ Lost

Description:
    After nearly dying by the hands of the one he calls brother, Mizuko was saved by the Ocean Demon Amphitrite. While she tended to his wounds she told Mizuko the story on how she became the Ocean Demon. You see, a long time ago she was once human. She told him about the original Ocean Demon, how he searched for decades for the long kept secret of immortality. After he found it he went on a rampage lasting a century. He eventually became bored with his endless life and fell into a great depression. He who had lived out all of his life desires and was left with nothing else to strive for now wishes to give up his immortality.

Long story cut short the Ocean Demon stubbles across Amphitrite's home island and fell in love with her. The other villagers became scared that the demon could turn on them at any minute and decided to attack first and kidnapped Amphitrite and poisoned her with a drug called Deadly Nightshade. Its normally used as an anesthetic for surgery but an overdose could cause a person to go comatose. Knowing that she would never wake up the Demon took Amphitrite away from the island to one of his own private islands and gave up his immortality and gave it to her so she could live through the effects of the Deadly Nightshade along with detailed instructions on how to become the next Ocean Demon.

Ocean Demon Slayer magic is basically a magic that makes the user an embodiment of the Ocean. The water conjured through this magic has holy properties and is salt water. The look of the water is clear and has a white hue to it. Like all demon slayers, they are able to eat different variations of there own element to refuel magic power. In this case any form of water be it mud (water and earth), sleet (Ice and water) or steam (Fire and water). Ocean demon slayers can take the water element of any variation and use it to replenish there magic power but only partially compared to eating there natural element. Although they can't eat the element they conjure themselves it would have to come from an outside source.

Strengths:
    • Water is naturally a difficult element to avoid and dodge. It can fit into the smallest of cracks and get to places that most elements or forces cannot. Depending on its use, the user can manipulate physical properties of water to her advantage; large masses of such liquid possess remarkable force, being usable to inflict blunt damage upon targets by sweeping them away with water. A similar effect can be achieved using high-pressure currents, which, due to their reduced size, focus the damage on smaller areas. Pressure is also manipulate to a great extent, enough that when it is focused on the outer sides of the water surfaces being controlled, the liquid can become an effective cutting weapon, acting like a real blade.

• Any type of water magic naturally has an advantage over the element of fire. Therefore, giving the user the ability to extinguish fire based magic of equal or lower rank. However if confronted with a stronger rank fire spell it wont be able to extinguish the spell but weaken it by an equal amount based on the rank of the water spells used.

• Water also has an advantage agents light based magic's as well. This strength lets the user reflect light based spells of equal or lower rank back towards its caster like a mirror but can't do so with any stronger ranked light spells.

Weaknesses:
    • All slayer types have the ability to eat their respective elements to replenish their energy reserves. However, drinking or eating their own magic is not possible for them.

• What can be strong against ice but it also can be the other way around. If an Ice rank spell is one rank higher than the water spell used it will freeze the water spell with no problem.

• Lightning magic is a natural weakness to the element of water. If a lightning spell is one rank weaker than a water spell used it would be considered an equal match. If the water mage was caught in a body of water with a lightning mage, the lightning mages spells would deal additional damage by 50%.

• Metals based defensive spells have an advantage against water spell magic. No matter how pressurized the water gets or how sharp its formed metal spells could withstand against them. However if the Metal spell is one rank lower than the water spell the water spell could break the metal cause even water can break down metal with enough force.

Abilities/Powers:

D Rank Spells:

C Rank Spells:

Last edited by Mizuko on 5th August 2014, 6:07 am; edited 6 times in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Ocean Demon Slayer (Mizuko) 0006411

Character Sheet - Weapon - Magic

Battle Themes:
    Mizuko
    Mizuko

Player 
    Lineage : Glory Of The Slayer
    Guild : Nox Animus
    Experience : 375

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ocean Demon Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Ocean Demon Slayer (Mizuko) Empty Re: Ocean Demon Slayer (Mizuko)

Post by Mizuko 2nd August 2014, 2:50 am

Ok finally done! \o/ wooo!!!!

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Ocean Demon Slayer (Mizuko) 0006411

Character Sheet - Weapon - Magic

Battle Themes:
    Indiana Jones
    Indiana Jones

Void Tyrant

Void Tyrant

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- God Slayer- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Player 
    Lineage : Caine's Descent
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Cosmic Coins : 1
    Experience : 350

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ragnarök
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Indiana Jones 3rd August 2014, 4:46 am

Mizuko wrote:
    Magic
    Primary Magic:
    Ocean Demon Slayer
    Secondary Magic:
    N/A
    Caster or Holder:
    Caster/ Slayer/ Lost

Description:
    After nearly dying by the hands of the one he calls brother, Mizuko was saved by the Ocean Demon Amphitrite. While she tended to his wounds she told Mizuko the story on how she became the Ocean Demon. You see, a long time ago she was once human. She told him about the original Ocean Demon, how he searched for decades for the long kept secret of immortality. After he found it he went on a rampage lasting a century. He eventually became bored with his endless life and fell into a great depression. He who had lived out all of his life desires and was left with nothing else to strive for now wishes to give up his immortality.

Long story cut short the Ocean Demon stubbles across Amphitrite's home island and fell in love with her. The other villagers became scared that the demon could turn on them at any minute and decided to attack first and kidnapped Amphitrite and poisoned her with a drug called Deadly Nightshade. Its normally used as an anesthetic for surgery but an overdose could cause a person to go comatose. Knowing that she would never wake up the Demon took Amphitrite away from the island to one of his own private islands and gave up his immortality and gave it to her so she could live through the effects of the Deadly Nightshade along with detailed instructions on how to become the next Ocean Demon.

Ocean Demon Slayer magic is basically a magic that makes the user an embodiment of the Ocean. The water conjured through this magic has holy properties and is salt water. The look of the water is clear and has a white hue to it. Like all demon slayers, they are able to eat different variations of there own element to refuel magic power. In this case any form of water be it mud (water and earth), sleet (Ice and water) or steam (Fire and water). Ocean demon slayers can take the water element of any variation and use it to replenish there magic power but only partially compared to eating there natural element. Although they can't eat the element they conjure themselves it would have to come from an outside source.

Strengths:
    • Water is naturally a difficult element to avoid and dodge. It can fit into the smallest of cracks and get to places that most elements or forces cannot. Depending on its use, the user can manipulate physical properties of water to her advantage; large masses of such liquid possess remarkable force, being usable to inflict blunt damage upon targets by sweeping them away with water. A similar effect can be achieved using high-pressure currents, which, due to their reduced size, focus the damage on smaller areas. Pressure is also manipulate to a great extent, enough that when it is focused on the outer sides of the water surfaces being controlled, the liquid can become an effective cutting weapon, acting like a real blade.

• Any type of water magic naturally has an advantage over the element of fire. Therefore, giving the user the ability to extinguish fire based magic of equal or lower rank. However if confronted with a stronger rank fire spell it wont be able to extinguish the spell but weaken it by an equal amount based on the rank of the water spells used.

• Water also has an advantage agents light based magic's as well. This strength lets the user reflect light based spells of equal or lower rank back towards its caster like a mirror but can't do so with any stronger ranked light spells.

Weaknesses:
    • All slayer types have the ability to eat their respective elements to replenish their energy reserves. However, drinking or eating their own magic is not possible for them.

• What can be strong against ice but it also can be the other way around. If an Ice rank spell is one rank higher than the water spell used it will freeze the water spell with no problem.

• Lightning magic is a natural weakness to the element of water. If a lightning spell is one rank weaker than a water spell used it would be considered an equal match. If the water mage was caught in a body of water with a lightning mage, the lightning mages spells would deal additional damage by 50%.

• Metals based defensive spells have an advantage against water spell magic. No matter how pressurized the water gets or how sharp its formed metal spells could withstand against them. However if the Metal spell is one rank lower than the water spell the water spell could break the metal cause even water can break down metal with enough force.

Abilities/Powers:

D Rank Spells:

C Rank Spells:

The edits are in this color. Please bump the thread when they have been made.

Ocean Demon Slayer (Mizuko) 18jWfhn

Character
    Main Theme Battle Theme 1 Battle Theme 2
    Indiana Jones
    Indiana Jones

Void Tyrant

Void Tyrant

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- God Slayer- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Player 
    Lineage : Caine's Descent
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Cosmic Coins : 1
    Experience : 350

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ragnarök
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Indiana Jones 5th August 2014, 6:09 am

Okay, changes have been made and after having talked to you on skype about them, it's all good. So...

Ocean Demon Slayer (Mizuko) 1562yc5

Ocean Demon Slayer (Mizuko) 18jWfhn

Character
    Main Theme Battle Theme 1 Battle Theme 2
    Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Christmas Event Winner- Hero- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Mentor : Memnarch
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Tergiversation Arts
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aria Beleren 6th October 2014, 8:17 am

this app has been unapproved due to the regen being far too high. Please lower this down to 5%.

Plus Chaotic Rumble will be looking over the rest of the app. TY For you patience

Themes:
    Chaotic Rumble
    Chaotic Rumble

Dark Insanity

Dark Insanity

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Tournament Participation Badge- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Corrupted King of Knights
    Position : King Of Kings
    Guild : Blue Pegasus
    Mentor : Sapphiron ; The Shadow
    Experience : 601,187

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Refraction : Sword King
    Second Skill: N/A (for now)
    Third Skill:

Post by Chaotic Rumble 7th October 2014, 5:02 pm

Kyll can't do a proper review, and has asked me to step in, and thus, I shall.

General weaknesses: How can water be strong against ice? Please explain it to me, because the way I see it, ice spells of equal or higher rank should be able to freeze your water spells. Then again, if you give me some logic that I don't know, I don't mind leaving it as it is. (I don't mean to sound rude, here.) For the time being, however, I won't really address the ice weaknesses some of your spells may have, until we both have this area figured out.

Kyll has already pointed out the regen thing; lower it down to 5%, please, though this can apply with all waters with the exception of your own, which is 2.5%.

Ocean's Might also needs nerfing; lower down the damage increase to 40% in ocean and fresh waters, whilst if you're in your own water, then it's lowered down to 20%.

Along with Ocean Demon Sense, you also can have increased strength, durability, reflexes and speed.  That is a natural Slayer perk that comes with the position, and I strongly recommend you take it.

Your Ocean's Gift ability should be completely removed; you gain magical energy according to the chart we have right here, under A2 at the very bottom - should be listed as "Slayer Consumption Guide".

For Demon Force, since you're not a 3rd gen as far as I'm aware, once it's done, your magical energy will be reduced down to 5%, instead of 10%.

Ocean Cyclone - cooldown isn't a valid weakness, even though it's listed under there. The only time where a cooldown is a weakness is if it has a ridiculously long cooldown. For example, a 5 or 6 post cooldown would be HUGE for a D-Rank spell, depending on the duration of course (let's say it's 2 posts), so, then, it would be valid for me to put in my weaknesses "long cooldown" or something like that. However, don't worry, because when it comes to spells, I don't mind if they have the same weaknesses as strengths; only times I'd ask you to have one more weakness than strength is in the overall magic strengths and weaknesses. This is mostly a heads up, for future spells you may create.

Ocean Wall - Give me a size for this, please.

Ocean Demon Claw's - Not parrying your rank, but the spells rank. Keep this in mind, since it doesn't make sense for a D-Rank spell to parry a Strong+ weapon.

Ocean Sphere - I'm okay with this.

Ocean Demon Prison - A bit too powerful that the opponent can do jack about being trapped, isn't it? I'm okay with them being trapped, and not being able to emerge from the sphere, however, they should still be able to cast their spells, since this magic and spell shouldn't strip a users ability to cast magic. Also, wasn't one of your overall strengths that you could extinguish fire of equal or lower rank, and that any rank above is able to vaporize your spells? If that's the case, wouldn't a B-Rank fire spell be able to do this? Also, reduce the duration to 4 posts, or increase the cooldown to 6 posts, please.

Ocean Demon Screech - Your third strength contradicts your strength that states you're able to completely extinguish flames of equal or lower rank, however, because a Roar-like spell is a huge thing, I'm okay with it extinguishing higher ranked fire spells, though ONLY B-Rank fire spells and below; since, the flames are a rank above, which literally means it's twice as powerful as the previous rank, if your screech hits a B-Rank fire spell, its power is cut in half. Also, you state in your 3rd weakness that you may potentially miss at a certain range, but since this spell can only travel as far as 40 meters, I'd like to know exactly what that range is. You can reduce the CD to 3 posts, if you want.

Ocean Demon Bubble - I'd like you to reduce the amount that S-Ranks are slowed to 10%. Still a pretty darn powerful spell, if you ask me. Also, wouldn't the drowning effect be a strength, when it comes to enemies? Finally, please reduce the duration to 5 posts.

High Tide - I'm okay with this, just lower the duration to 5 posts.

I have to apologize for the terrible inconvenience of this, truly. I do not mean to seem rude by this, and do feel bad about having to give you another review. But, worry not, because if you do this, I'll be able to put you back in the approved section.

Please bump after everything is done, or if you have anything you'd like to add~

Ocean Demon Slayer (Mizuko) V4W5D0r

Bank

Seru's Main Theme

Spoiler:

Seru's Battle theme

Spoiler:

Current date/time is 10th May 2024, 10:27 pm