Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

A Sudden Snowfall

Natalia Wolf
    Natalia Wolf

Snow Angel

Snow Angel

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Windswept General
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 1287.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Blizzard Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

A Sudden Snowfall Empty A Sudden Snowfall

Post by Natalia Wolf 14th June 2014, 10:22 pm

Natalia stared out at the docks before her, one more step and she would officially have set foot in clover town. She was the last passenger left on the ship as she finally raised her left foot to take her first step into what was hopefully going to become her new home. The weather didn't appear pleasant today but she probably had herself to blame for the dim clouds overhead. She began to make her way off the docks taking in the view of the magnificent guild hall deeper in town. Her heart was beginning to race the closer she got, her mind wandered thinking about what it would be like to become an official wizard. She was so busy thinking about her future that she didn't realize that she had caused to to begin snowing a bit, not too much just enough for people to notice. She was finally there, staring in aw at the main entrance of the guild she would become a member of.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Akeya
    Akeya

Twilight Dragon

Twilight Dragon

Dragon VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Hic Sunt Dracones
    Faction : The Luminous Covenant
    Guild : Fairy Tail (Ace)
    Mentor : Whedalsin
    Experience : 1,093,688

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Twilight Dragon Magic
    Second Skill: Twilight Dragon Magic
    Third Skill: Twilight Dragon Magic

A Sudden Snowfall Empty Re: A Sudden Snowfall

Post by Akeya 15th June 2014, 4:38 am

Akeya was walking the Pegasus Guild Grounds, studying the structures and the greenery while carefully avoiding exposing herself directly to the sun. She hadn't been a member of Blue Pegasus for long yet, so she was still busy getting herself acquainted with both the other guild members and the guild itself. She was trying to be a bit more open to outsiders than she was back home, but her innate tendency towards being withdrawn was still complicating things.

While considering all this and looking at one of the fountains Akeya suddenly felt the temperature drop. It wasn't enough to cause any serious discomfort, but it was clear that this wasn't just the weather shifting, especially since up until this point it had looked like the entire day would be like usual, bright and warm. Looking up Akeya stared up at the clouds that were now appearing, her eyes narrowing as she noticed the snowflakes floating down. It wasn't much, but any snow at all was already enough to indicate something rather odd was going on.

Akeya at first looked around, then closed her eyes and concentrated, trying to use her ability to sense magic to determine what is going on. It doesn't seem like the snow is an actual spell, but something is causing the clouds to gather and the snow to form. Thanks to the fact that it was such a wide spread effect Akeya had an easier time sensing it, although even with that the best she could do was say that the source of the effect was somewhere towards the location of the docks. Most likely something or somebody which had the ability to affect the weather had arrived by boat.

Walking towards the entrance of the Guild Grounds Akeya continued focusing, her large cloak which she used to block out the sun also allowing her to ignore this small an amount of snow. As she got closer to the entrance it became easier for her to sense the source of the sudden weather change, to the point that Akeya could just walk towards it without explicitly focusing on it. Once she was close enough to pinpoint the source Akeya looked at it, or rather her. If she was right, the reason that it was suddenly snowing was this girl standing in front of the Guild.

Akeya came to a halt as she looked at the girl. She certainly looked like somebody who would cause snow to appear: She has snow white hair, icy blue eyes, and is completely clothed in white. To top it off she even has a light blue tattoo of a snowflake underneath one eye. Even without the ability to sense magic people would be starting to make the connection between the weather and this girl. Akeya pondered whether she should just watch and wait for somebody else to approach the girl, or do something herself. Eventually she mentally shrugged and walked forwards, pushing her hood back so the girl could at least see the upper part of her face. Once close enough Akeya stood in front of the girl, looking at her with her usual focused gaze, although she tried not to appear hostile.

"My apologies for approaching you so suddenly, but I feel like I should ask whether you are the cause of this sudden change in the weather, and whether you're doing it consciously or not."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

A Sudden Snowfall Akeya2
    Between the Sun and the Moon, where it is neither Day nor Night, the Dragon of Twilight sleeps.

Character|Magic
    Natalia Wolf
    Natalia Wolf

Snow Angel

Snow Angel

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Natalia Wolf 16th June 2014, 3:17 am

Natalia continued to stare at the entrance to the guild still in slight disbelief that she was actually here. The words of another individual snapped her out of her small trance and caused her to take notice of her surroundings and what she herself had caused. The Snow was melting rather quickly when it hit the ground but people certainly took notice to it before hand. She closed her eyes and turned towards the stranger and gave them a somewhat sad smile, the only smile she knew how to make. "It seems I have caused it to snow. My apologies I'm just a bit nervous. I do things like this without thinking when I'm nervous." She said trying to be polite and curteous of the stranger she had just met. "My name is Natalia Wolf, what is yours?" She asked trying to maintain her smile as to not give the stranger the wrong impression. Inside her heart raced, what if this person wasn't safe to be around or what if the guild didn't want people who made the weather a bit snowy.

Akeya
    Akeya

Twilight Dragon

Twilight Dragon

Dragon VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet

Post by Akeya 19th June 2014, 3:07 am

Akeya raised her eyebrows slightly as she observed the girl smiling at her. Either the girl was in a bad mood or she is just always slightly depressed, because that smile did not look like that of a happy person, and it also looked like the girl is used to making that smile. So, a girl who makes it snow without noticing, and who is used to being at least slightly depressed. Akeya nodded in response to the girl apologizing, not smiling since her mask would hide it anyway.

"You don't have to apologize, at least not to me. The snow isn't causing harm to anybody, and personally I prefer a change from the bright warm weather we usually have. I mostly just wanted to make sure that you are the source because when the weather suddenly changes it is important to know what is causing that change."

People around were indeed taking notice of the snow, and the two girls who stood in front of the entrance to the Blue Pegasus Grounds, but didn't interfere, mostly because they didn't actually care that much and partly because one of the girls looked rather mysterious, completely covered in a large cloak. Mages business is mages business, no use poking your nose where it doesn't belong. Akeya silently listened to the girl introducing herself, then bowed in return, once straightened up looking at the entrance of Blue Pegasus.

"My name is Akeya Kuusai. I am pleased to meet you Natalia Wolf. Judging from the way you have been staring at this entrance, you have business with Blue Pegasus, correct?"

A Sudden Snowfall Akeya2
    Between the Sun and the Moon, where it is neither Day nor Night, the Dragon of Twilight sleeps.

Character|Magic
    Natalia Wolf
    Natalia Wolf

Snow Angel

Snow Angel

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Natalia Wolf 21st June 2014, 8:39 am

Natalia frowned when Akeya asked what her business with the guild was, she was still super nervous about officially becoming a part of a guild. She lifted her right hand to grip her left shoulder and she squeezed it to try and ease her nervousness a little, the volume of snow intensified for a moment in sync with the squeeze.

"I was um... interested in becoming a member is all. I'm not certain how difficult it is to become a member." She said with the same quiet tone.

Natalia then realized that she was so fixated on the guild that she didn't see where Akeya even came from, and it was completely plausible that Akeya was in fact a member of the guild herself. She silently chuckled on the inside, she was being foolish again.

"I'm really sorry, I am really nervous about this." She once again spoke in a quiet tone. She was worried that she might be causing a bit of trouble for Akeya.

Akeya
    Akeya

Twilight Dragon

Twilight Dragon

Character Sheet

Post by Akeya 30th June 2014, 6:33 am

Akeya looked back from the entrance of Blue Pegasus to Natalia in time to see her try to calm herself. At the same time she noted that all of a sudden an extra heavy layer of snow fell down. It looked like she would have to be careful, this girl was really nervous and if she got too flustered Clover Town might become buried in snow.

"It's not that difficult, really. They'll accept about anyone who can use magic and who isn't known as a criminal. There's no doubt you've got magical aptitude, judging by the weather, and you could expect them not to accept criminals, so the fact that you're here is a good indication that you're not."

She looked up, at the little amount of snow falling down.

"Although they might put priority in teaching you to restrain yourself, since not everybody appreciates the snow. Anyway, I'm also a Guild Member, so if you want I could help you get in."

A Sudden Snowfall Akeya2

Character|Magic
    Natalia Wolf
    Natalia Wolf

Snow Angel

Snow Angel

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Natalia Wolf 15th July 2014, 3:57 pm

Natalia closed her eyes and sighed at the sound of the word restraint. restraint is what made magic's weak and she certainly didn't require learning it, not to mention making it snow was useful in some cases and was also required for use of her magic. "Restraint weakens ones magic, though I am pretty sure a little snow wouldn't hurt anyone." She opened her eyes and the snow stopped falling moments afterwards.

She attempted another smile. "I'm glad a came across a member, can I get to meet the guild master?" Natalia asked, she didn't mind meeting new people and the guild master was probably her best bet to joining the guild successfully. "Speaking of the guild master, what is he like?" Natalia asked a bit curious, she wanted to know more about the guild she was supposedly going to be a part of.

Current date/time is 8th May 2024, 4:52 pm