Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Hunter [private (Akemi, Nikolai, Zhu)]

Axilmeus Steel
    Axilmeus Steel

Godaime: Bai Hu

Main Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Christian Minecraft Server- Achiever- Haiku Contest Participant- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Novice [250]- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- Motor City Rush- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Glory of the Slayer
    Position : None
    Guild : Rune Knights
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : -
    Experience : 2237.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fantasy Summon: Super Hero
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill:

The Hunter [private (Akemi, Nikolai, Zhu)] Empty The Hunter [private (Akemi, Nikolai, Zhu)]

Post by Axilmeus Steel 12th June 2014, 10:33 am

Job Deets:

Cyrus stood in front of a rock, waiting for his comrades. He began to recall what had happened earlier.

7 hours ago...

Cyrus used a knife by his desk to open the letter he received. It was merely addressed to Lamia Scale as a whole, but it called for help from a team. The cloud make mage offered his team as help before he knew what he was getting in to, but he assumed nothing would be too hard for Clustering Wishes. The letter read:

Dear Lamia scale mage,

We would like to request that you and your team of at least one other person please come to assist us in a job one of our teams has taken. Although our mages most likely could handle normal jobs, this job appears to be quite difficult as they would be facing off against a man known as the Hunter. In order to quicken the process, and form bonds between guilds, we would like to request that your team accompanies our team, Lux Salvator, on this job. You will be rewarded handsomely, and there are even rumors of powerful weapons in the location where this job takes place. Thank you for your time.

Sincerely, Blue Pegasus

Whoever it was that wrote that, it didn't matter. Cyrus had already decided to take the same job a while back, and brining the capable requipper Zhu Feng with him as their first mission as a team. The honor of getting to work with another guild tempted him even more, but the part that stuck out the most was the chance to find powerful weapons in the ancient ruins where they would be searching. Cyrus had recently lost his sword in a fight with Kihia, so getting a new weapon was a tempting offer. He quickly wrote a letter back, and had arrived at the ancient ruins at the designated meeting time.

Now where were the others?

Your probably in the wrong place, knowing you, said Vulturnus, sitting on his shoulder. The red spirit was invisible and inaudible to others, but Cyrus heard this insult clear as day. The spirits similarly invisible blue brother chuckled a little at what Vulturnus had said.

Hey! What are you imply--- Cyrus's retaliation was cut short when he heard footsteps nearby. The sun was setting, effecting his vision in negative ways, Someone's coming, he thought. Was it Zhu, a Blue Pegasus member, or an enemy? He couldn't tell.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

ZhuFeng
    ZhuFeng

The First Kenpachi

The First Kenpachi

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Warrior's Heart
    Guild : Garou Knights
    Mentor : Master Zheng Mao
    Experience : 1287.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Requip: The Warrior
    Second Skill: Metamorphosis Magic
    Third Skill:

The Hunter [private (Akemi, Nikolai, Zhu)] Empty Re: The Hunter [private (Akemi, Nikolai, Zhu)]

Post by ZhuFeng 12th June 2014, 3:55 pm

Zhu sighed as he walked towards the ancient ruins and the meeting place of the mission he and Cyrus were supposed to be doing with a group from blue Pegasus. Cyrus had thankfully told him about the mission at hand. Zhu wasn’t entirely sure why Cyrus had called him to do this mission, but he wasn’t going to complain. He always heard of the vast treasures inside these ancient ruins and to those who could find it. He promised himself that he was going to dig through that treasure trove and find the blade that he has been dreaming of for the past several weeks.

This brought to life the heavy weight on his back. He looked back and saw his newest weapon was still strapped to his back. He loved his new weapon very much as it was powerful and it was certainly the weapon of a great warrior. He wasn’t too concerned with the weight of the weapon after all he was constantly training himself to become stronger and lift more so it wouldn’t be that big of an issue, but now that this weapon was finished being forged he was more than happy to test it out on this new mission of his.

He finally arrived at the meeting site for the mission. He wasn’t the first one to arrive either, Cyrus was already there and waiting for him and the others to show up. Zhu smiled as he saw Cyrus waiting for everyone in fact he looked like he was ready to start a fight. Possibly even kill someone if he had to. Zhu sighed as he unstrapped Dragon Cleaver from his back and sat down on a large stone as he began to sharpen his new toy “Cyrus you need to relax. You look like you are ready to kill anyone you see. You should relax. According to some of the information I’ve found Blue Pegasus isn’t as how shall I say battle ready as we are. You might scare them off.”

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Character Info:
    Alexander
    Alexander

Quality Badge Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Beast Pride
    Guild : Tartarus
    Experience : 425

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Cycle of Revenance
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

The Hunter [private (Akemi, Nikolai, Zhu)] Empty Re: The Hunter [private (Akemi, Nikolai, Zhu)]

Post by Alexander 13th June 2014, 1:02 am

As Nikolai approached the meeting spot, he could feel the stress forming in his stomach. This was always the hardest part of interacting with people; the first impression. Afterwards, he could handle it well, or at least better; if they liked him, he could be friendly and relax, and if they didn't he could stay out of their way. Simple enough. The first impression however, determined it all. How he showed himself to them now would most likely dictate their opinion of him. He stopped and took a deep breath, preparing himself for the encounter. He had no idea about any of the people he was meeting from Lamia Scale; he had let Akemi handle all of the set up, and he already seemed to be running ahead of her. With the pressure building in his gut, he forced himself forward, attempting to force a calm, friendly smile, but instead getting an awkward forced grin.

As the two people came into view, his fears started to grow worse. One was clearly ready for battle, with a weapon strapped to his back, and the other didn't look friendly at all. 'Oh god this isn't going to go well at all they don't look happy and Akemi's not here I'm going to have to deal with them alone wait what if they are bandits and they're going to attack me I'm not prepared to fight back should I get myself ready but if they aren't bandits and I do that it'll make me look hostile and make everything worse and oh god I'm almost there come on decide get ready do something smile smile smile smile.'

Coming up to the pair, Nikolai stopped before them, his awkward grin plastered on his face, and his eyes doubting about nervously. Deciding to default to old tactics, nikolai bowed, taking his eyes off them and giving him a second to calm down. 'At least they're all men, that's good, I should be able to calm down soon enough.' With his head still bowed, Nikolai finally spoke to the men. "Pl-Pleased to meet you. I-I-I'm N-Nikolai Granit o-of Blue Pegasus. I-I hope t-to be of use during th-this mission." Looking back up now, Nikolai was starting to calm down a bit. He hadn't messed up his words, nor tripped over himself. It was a good omen. And so long as they didn't attack him, he may actually be able to function like a normal human being soon. If he could calm down.

The Hunter [private (Akemi, Nikolai, Zhu)] R9bdomr
    Jayce
    Jayce

Player 
    Lineage : Androphobic Annihalation
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Jayce 13th June 2014, 12:51 pm

It had been a devastatingly long trip from Clover to the meeting spot. A trip Akemi hadn't enjoyed one bit. Plus she had planned to go there with Nikolai, but the guy had gone off too early for her, leaving Akemi behind. Of course she hadn't told him that she had wanted to go together with Nikolai, but still. She let out a small sigh, as the meeting place came into her view. Everyone was there already, not really surprising. Although, Akemi wasn't late, well not that much that is.

As she was adjusting her hair and he checkered skirt. Though as she did that, Akemi dropped her keys, for celestial spirits. She let out a small cry for help as she dropped them, until diving after them. She really hadn't thought this out. When she managed to grab hold of her keys, she was already in a tumble and she wasn't stopping. The meeting spot had been downhill a little, but this was ridiculous. Damien would probably scold her for dropping the keys, though that wasn't the biggest concern as of now.

A few seconds later, Akemi had collided with one of the Lamia Scale mages. A complete stranger to her. This was embarrassing, she had knocked the guy off his feet, which wasn't a good first impression, not even close. She quickly got up and stuck her hand out towards the white haired guy, a faint blush on her cheeks. '' Sorry for that, i tripped and kinda rolled down the hill. '' She was extremely embarrassed. This was bad, she had to salvage the situation and so she tried. Her view shifted towards Nikolai and the other Lamia Scale mage: '' We are all here then, it was supposed to be four of us right, two from Lamia and two from Pegasus right? '' Akemi quickly realized that she hadn't introduced herself and opened her mouth again. '' My name's Akemi Knighthunter, it's nice to meet you. '' With this he turned again to the white haired mage, a small smile on her face: '' I hope you aren't mad at me for knocking you off your feet. ''

The Hunter [private (Akemi, Nikolai, Zhu)] P8ulhnx
    Axilmeus Steel
    Axilmeus Steel

Main Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Christian Minecraft Server- Achiever- Haiku Contest Participant- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Novice [250]- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- Motor City Rush- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Axilmeus Steel 13th June 2014, 7:44 pm

"Ah, note taken Sir Zhu," said the cloud make mage, "My only worry is whether the Blue Pegasi, if you will, will be able to handle themselves in such a harsh fight. Although I do have faith in my fellow legal guild, you stating that they are not as 'battle ready' has me worried. The Hunter, as they call him has been known to be quite the mage, and according to the job poster, a water mage like me won't even be able to touch him. It didn't specify why however, and it didn't say what  his magic would be. I just hope that my suspicions are correct that the team known as Lux Salvator will be able to hold their own against him, alongside you, and I shall provide whatever assistance I can," he explained. Looking to the side, he saw that one of the other guild's members had arrived.

"Ah, so you are one of the Blue Pegasus members we shall be going on this mission with. It's a pleasure to meet you as well Sir Nikolai, my name is Cyrus Kuma. I'm sure you can be of great assistance to the group my friend. I'll explain more about the possible course of actions we could take once the fourth person arrives," as he said this, he heard something rolling down a hill nearby.

He was then knocked to the ground by another warm body, presumably the final mage. He listened as she asked if they were all there, and told who she was. Cyrus nodded as he got up, "I believe this is everyone. It's a pleasure to meet you Akemi... Knighthunter, I am Cyrus Kuma. Believe it or not, this isn't the first time I've collided with a Knighthunter, don't be sorry for running into me. Now then, perhaps we could begin by introducing to each other our magic. This way, we can further develop strategies around them while in the middle of a fight, assuming we get into one. I use Cloud Make magic myself, a water based magic with a few wind spells up my sleeve. This elemental alignment puts me at a disadvantage when fighting this so called Hunter however. What magic is it that you use?"

ZhuFeng
    ZhuFeng

The First Kenpachi

The First Kenpachi

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by ZhuFeng 13th June 2014, 8:19 pm

Zhu sighed as he continued to sharpen his gigantic blade. He really wasn’t too into the whole chatting thing, but it seems that Cyrus really was and he was just simply chatting away. Zhu couldn’t help but agree that if a legal guild was to be engaged with this kind of mission they would have to at least be talented. As he was finally finished sharpening his blade he looked up to see the newest arrival, and it was certainly one of the Blue Pegasus. He couldn’t believe someone so timid was allowed to be a mage, but he knew that he wouldn’t be allowed to say such a thing. He wasn’t that rude. Presently after Cyrus introduced himself Zhu stood up to his feet and spoke “I am Zhu. I’m with Lamia Scale.” He said that as if his guild tattoo wasn’t proudly on display on his stomach and in plain sight as Zhu was only wearing a fur vest that didn’t cover much of anything.

The thing that finally caught Zhu off guard was the fact that Cyrus was knocked over by a random girl. Zhu looked down at the two of them with amazement he couldn’t believe what he had just witnessed. As the girl introduced herself and Cyrus talked to her Zhu felt a bit guilty about the fact that he didn’t know her last name at all. He had no idea who the Knighthunter’s were and didn’t have any idea why they were famous. Still he wouldn’t bring that thought to life instead he unconsciously flexed his muscles as he put Dragon Cleaver back on his back strapping it to him. As Cyrus finally finished all of the talking Zhu nodded his head once and looked to the two other mages “My name is Zhu Feng. Just call me Zhu, and I am a requip mage. I can use any weapon that doesn’t require ammo. I don’t use armor as it is for the weak. Don’t get in my way and we will be just fine.”

Character Info:
    Alexander
    Alexander

Quality Badge Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Alexander 14th June 2014, 8:49 am

Nikolai started to calm down a bit after introducing himself,however, that all vanished when Cyrus was on the ground, briefly filled with panic after thinking someone had attacked. He then spotted Akemi, and realized what had happened. Unable to stifle it, he let out a small laugh. Seeing Akemi make a fool of herself just completely went against his idea of her character. However, he knew she would not be happy with it, and in the end he'd regret it. It did serve to calm him down however. The atmosphere just felt nice and calm to him. So far, he had a good feeling about Cyrus; he was polite, nice, and friendly. Zhu however, Nikolai could already feel some discontent for. He said nothing, but his eyes betrayed a judgement Nikolai wasn't exactly a fan of. Keeping his concerns to himself, he figured to give Zhu the benefit of the doubt for now.

Once everything had calmed down, he figured this would be his best chance to explain his combat style now, because he likely wouldn't do that after the glasses go on. Most of his stress and worry gone, Nikolai took a deep breath then spoke. "I use metal manipulation magic. It-It allows me to control metal, though I'm sure you could have guessed that. I have a lot of defensive abilities, and I'm a frontline fighter. I'm best suited trying to draw the enemies attention and taking their fire while my allies, y-you guys, attack him." Nikolai didn't know much about the Hunter outside what the job had said, so he'd be trusting Cyrus' opinion on what to do, for he seemed to have an idea. Already knowing Akemi's magic, Nikolai had a vague idea of how the fights would be going, and so far they seemed to have a decent amount of synergy together. So far, things were looking good. But then again, things always look like that before they go bad. Which they always do.

Jayce
    Jayce

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Jayce 15th June 2014, 3:28 am

When Akemi heard Nikolai laugh, she quickly turned to him, with a menacing look on her face. She hated being laughed at and with that in mind, she walked over to Nikolai and bonked him over the head. Akemi didn't say a word to him, hoping the guy would get it, to not laugh at her. 

As she turned her attention back to the others, she listened to them quietly. Something did catch her attention right away, the man named Cyrus, had ran into another Knighthunter before. It must have been one of Akemi's brothers. Though she could really think of one, Griffon. Her mother had told Akemi, that she had more than one brother, though the girl had only met Griffon. Lex and one more, she had never met or would meet, as it was the case with Lex. Can't really meet someone who is dead, now can you. Without Akemi herself noticing, she had made herself fairly sad. She let out a small sigh and snapped out of her depressing mood just in time, to hear Cyrus tell them about his magic and ask them about theirs. 

Next person to speak was the other Lamia Scale mage, who introduced himself as Zhu Feng, a requip mage, as he said himself. After him Nikolai said something or other, Akemi didn't really pay attention to him, as she was planning to do for a while, due to him laughing at her. But, now it was Akemi's turn. '' Well, i am a celestial spirit mage and well i myself am not that good with combat, but my spirits are. '' She had a sly smile on his face as she said that, though she was keeping something secret, the fact that these spirits were, well banished. She had gotten negative reactions from people before and it really wasn't that nice. So for the time being, she would keep quiet about it or maybe only use Aries for the job, though that seemed unlikely. '' So... what happens now? '' Akemi asked with a curious look on her face.

Axilmeus Steel
    Axilmeus Steel

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Axilmeus Steel 15th June 2014, 6:26 pm

"It appears that everyone is all set to get started. With our nice combination of magic, we shouldn't have much of a problem wit this job. Be prepared to fight at any moment however, we never know when someone could ambush us," as he said this he motioned for Zhu to lead the way, then Akemi, then he, and finally Nikolai, "This way our primary melee fighters will be on either end, where as Akemi who needs room to summon her spirits, and I, a mid ranged fighter will have the range we need to fight effectively," he explained, hoping they would agree with the choice.

As they walked he looked behind himself towards Nikolai, "Just a few questions out of pure curiosity, what are the limitations and abilities of your magic? When you say metal manipulation, do you mean you can create metal? If so, what types of metal can you create, and how do you use them? Also, is it possible for you to manipulate already existing metals, and can you manipulate magic weapons? There's not any particular reason for me asking this other than the fact that I just want to know. As you may know, make magic, such as mine, utilizes the users imagination primarily to create things using a certain substance, be it ice, darkness, clouds, the list is theoretically endless. I primarily prefer using my makes as long or mid ranged attacks, such as my halberd or my bullets. Come to think of it, what celestial spirits do you use Akemi? I can't tell much by name, but celestial spirit magic is always fun. Back at Lamia I have a friend who uses the same magic, and it's always nice to meet his spirits," of course this was in reference to Talen, who Cyrus had only seen a few spirits of, and had never seen in battle. Watching someone use celestial spirit magic for combat would be a new experience.

ZhuFeng
    ZhuFeng

The First Kenpachi

The First Kenpachi

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by ZhuFeng 15th June 2014, 6:57 pm

Zhu just simply listened to Cyrus as he wasn’t exactly one to be called a strategist. Instead he was much more used to people giving orders that he could follow, and seeing as Cyrus orchestrated this whole thing he thought it was only proper to listen to his directions. Not only that but his reasoning and logic made sense to Zhu so he had no real reason to argue with it. As he walked he listened to Cyrus asking all of his questions but Zhu glanced back at Nikolai and spoke “If you can manipulate my weapons I recommend you don’t do something that foolish. I will take it quite personally. They are my weapons after all, and a warrior’s weapons aren’t meant to be used by anyone but him.” He then returned his attention to the front of him and he kept his eyes open for any possible traps they might run into.

As Zhu heard Cyrus’ questions towards Akemi he couldn’t suppress the fact that he was also curious about the possible spirits he could see. He knew Talen well and his spirits were for the most part pretty nice, and normal, but he also knew Kariline and her spirits looked more like demons than spirits. He couldn’t get them out of his head after all he had to fight against the two summoning mages when he first joined Lamia Scale, and it was a fight he wouldn’t forget. So if her spirits were useful then Zhu didn’t care what kind of spirits they were. He looked back at Akemi and spoke “Just make sure they know we are friends, and not Foes. Otherwise I have no issues with them.” He frowned as he spotted a campsite sitting out front of the ruins and he stopped in his tracks to observe everything. He couldn’t see anyone and this boded ill for him. So he spoke out “There’s a camp at the entrance, but I can’t see anyone from here. So make sure you are careful they will most likely be guarding it and lying in ambush.” With that he proceeded his hand going to the hilt of Dragon Cleaver.

((anyone can Roll whenever they think it is appropriate))

Character Info:
    Alexander
    Alexander

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Alexander 16th June 2014, 8:05 am

Nikolai flinched when Akemi hit him, even though he had a good idea it was already coming. He had a feeling she'd be treating him poorly after laughing at her, and her look only confirmed it. He felt the need to clear the air between them somehow, mumbling out a quiet "S-Sorry..." and looking away from Akemi, his fear and embarrassment clear.He listened to Cyrus' advice, following at the back of the group and keeping an eye out for any signs of movement. He was about to put his glasses to so he could see better, but Cyrus had asked him a question so he hesitated. He listened to Cyrus intently, and it made him feel better listening to his advice. He seemed to have a good head on his shoulders, and was looking to analyze the strengths of the party, which to Nikolai was the best feature a strategist could have. "Unfortunately, I can't create metal. I-I can only control metal th-that is around me. However, it's hard to control metal that I don't know the pr-properties of, such as weight and mass. I'm f-fairly good at judging the values from site, I was raised in as a blacksmith so I know my metal, b-but I don't like to risk it normally. I can summon my own metal to me for use when c-combat starts." He felt almost all of his normal anxiety fade. He already was comfortable around Akemi.... somewhat, at least, and Cyrus' friendly attitude made him feel much better. However, Zhu was still making him feel anxious, as well as rather annoyed. "I-I have n-no intention of d-doing that." While he couldn't shake the feeling Zhu thought poorly of him after only having met, he saw no need to start any kind of fight.

As the group approached the camp, Nikolai decided it was best to not talk anymore for the moment, not wanting to give any signs to the enemy. Not having sight of them worried him. Reaching into the pocket of his dress shirt, he pulled out his glasses and put them on, all expression and emotion fading from his face as he did. Afterwards, he knlet down slightly, summoning his metal to himself. With a quiet drop, his metal appeared in a circle around him, pilled upon itself on the floor. Ready to shape it at any moment, he looked around for any sign of life. He couldn't see anything currently, but wasn't going to let his guard down. Focusing on the area the group just came from, as he was at the back, he tried to listen for any sounds. They could be potentially scouting out the ruins ahead, or maybe had ventured off to local food, but there were no obvious signs that he could spot that showed them in the immeadiate area. Where were they?

Jayce
    Jayce

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Jayce 17th June 2014, 12:55 pm

As Cyrus motioned for them to start moving, Akemi quietly walked behind the requip mage Zhu. She wasn't sure on what to say, though she was listening to everything the other three were saying. It was mostly about Nikolai's magic anyway, a topic that didn't raise much interest in Akemi. She let out a small sigh from boredom, until a question from Cyrus popped up. Her spirits, this wasn't a topic she liked to discuss really. They were not, well good spirits, though they did as told. Well all but one. That one was the only one Akemi couldn't control, but she considered him the strongest spirit she had. Hopefully it wouldn't resort to Akemi using him. But if she had to use the spirit known as Fluffy, it would probably strike the others, something which she couldn't let happen. Though, she didn't want to keep the spirits a secret until battle, that wasn't good, the other mages needed to know and Nikolai as well. Nikolai really knew of only Aries, but Akemi had told him briefly about the others. 

Akemi let out a small sigh, before turning her head to her side and said: '' My spirits are different from others. They aren't good, well one of them is, but they won't harm any of you. I will hopefully not have to resort to my most evil spirit and i do have her. '' She finished her sentence at the same time, as she help up Aries's key. '' The key of the Ram, Aries. One of the 12 Zodiac keys. '' She couldn't explain the others, but the keys were now visible to everyone. The keys were glowing in all of their dark and evil power, although, the spirits, from what Akemi had understood, weren't evil, but mostly just chaotic. '' Just don't mind the dark energy radiating from these keys. I can't fully explain the reasons behind my spirits, as it would mean me violating the contracts i have with them. '' Akemi hoped they would understand her reasoning. 

Though surprisingly, without Akemi noticing, they had come close to a bandit camp. Probably wasn't filled with many bandits, but the danger was still present. '' I can see a few bandits, though i can't make out the real numbers. '' She looked down for a second, thinking about her spirits, she wasn't sure who would be best, though Sardon seemed to fit well, he was one of the best fighters Akemi owned. 

With a swift movement, Akemi climbed over the rocks in front of her and came into clear view to the bandits. She held out a key, which was radiating dark energy.  '' Open, Gate of the Rider, Sardon. '' A fiery explosion appeared in front of Akemi, but a few seconds later, a creature or well two creatures, one riding the other, stood before Akemi. The beings looked demonic, not like regular spirits, especially not the ones summoned by keys. '' You summoned lady. '' Sargon's demonic voice cut through the silence, as the bandits inched closer. Both sides stood still for now, with Akemi not sure on what to do, she wanted to strike them, but also wanted to wait for the other mages she was on this job with.

But, she couldn't wait, more bandits came forward. 10 all together, using weapons like guns and two were holding cannons. This wasn't good, Akemi and her spirit were in clear line of fire, well there was a slight plan. '' Sargon, you know what to do. '' Only a nod came from the being as the dog like creature, that he was riding started to brace itself. In a second, a straight blast of fire was sent out from the dog's mouth, engulfing the area in front of it in flame. Only 3 bandits got hit by the flame and pulled back a little. The flame held no real power, but was mostly a distraction to fend off the bandits, until Akemi's teammates showed up. '' Well you coming or what. '' She hoped this would make the others jump into the fight as well.

Last edited by Akemi Knighthunter on 17th June 2014, 1:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 17th June 2014, 12:55 pm

The member 'Akemi Knighthunter' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    The Hunter [private (Akemi, Nikolai, Zhu)] NormalMonster The Hunter [private (Akemi, Nikolai, Zhu)] NormalMonster
    Axilmeus Steel
    Axilmeus Steel

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Axilmeus Steel 19th June 2014, 1:09 pm

"Aries huh? I heard that those Zodiac spirits were pretty strong when it came to magic power, so as long as she's at your disposal, this job shouldn't be too hard. And about your evil spirits, I don't mind. Everyone has their dark side, and when used correctly it can be quite effective," as he finished his sentence, he looked off in the distance, I still need to learn how to use my own dark side effectively though... as he thought this he recalled the training with Kihia on Snowfall, or rather, the confrontation between the mages on Snowfall, If I learned to control what I discovered that day, then I could probably become stronger, but I need to practice on my own a bit more before that's possible.

Cyrus watch out! Favonius warned causing Cyrus to leap out of the way. Suddenly a huge explosion went off under the ground where Cyrus was standing previously. He instinctively reached for his sword before realizing it wasn't on his back. he then pulled out one of his fully loaded crossbows and fired all four bolts successfully into the man who had fired off a cannon.

"Cloud Make: Whip," he said, answering Akemi's call for action, he managed to latch his weapon onto the gun of one of the men, only to be shot by the same weapon. He reeled back from the pain, but braced himself again, tightening his grip on the whip, which was still attached to the gun. He began to be pulled by the gun's owner. It was clear the bandit was physically stronger, so without someone else's intervention, Cyrus would loose his footing, but if someone were to hinder the bandit, or help Cyrus, then he could most likely disarm the opponent. Considering the attackers hadn't displayed magic, it could be assumed stripping them of their weapons would make this fight a lot easier, "Lady Akemi, Sir Zhu, Sir Nikolai, they aren't using magic, focus on this fact when you're fighting them!" he advised.

ZhuFeng
    ZhuFeng

The First Kenpachi

The First Kenpachi

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by ZhuFeng 20th June 2014, 1:35 pm

As Zhu led the group in front he heard everyone talking. The moment he heard that Nikolai wouldn’t be using his magic to manipulate the metal that Zhu’s weapons were made of he smiled and looked back at Nikolai with a friendly smiled and nodded “That’s good to hear. I’ll be happy to work with you my friend. You can always count on my weapons to remain strong.” With that he turned back to the camp in front of them. As he listened to what Akemi had what to say and he made a mental note that he would have to tell her that good and bad was a matter of perspective, and so long as they had honor they were at their core decent, and that was all that mattered to him, and it was all that should matter to her as well. He was caught off guard however, by Cyrus running from an explosion. He knew that they would be ambushed, but he had no idea that these supposed treasure hunters would use something as devastating as explosives that could just as easily destroy the goods they wanted to find.

The sight caused him to whip around and focus on the oncoming threat. He drew Dragon Cleaver as his eye-patch’s ability began to activate. Without waiting another moment he slammed Dragon Cleaver into the ground in front of him so it was as wide as it possibly could be to his side. He was right on the money as two bullets came flying at him and glanced off the gigantic blade of the Great Sword. He peeked around the sword and saw a man reloading a shot gun. Zhu smirked and grabbed Dragon Cleaver and rushed forward. As he moved the blade began to change and form into a brand new weapon. In his hand was his favorite weapon Green Dragon. The gunner barely had enough time to raise his gun before Zhu was on him. Zhu slashed at the gunner knocking the gun away from him in order to keep himself safe. The gun went off regardless, but it shot off into the air. Now that Zhu was close the gunner was at a sever disadvantage.

90/100% Remaining
    Green Dragon Start

Character Info:
    Alexander
    Alexander

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Alexander 20th June 2014, 3:57 pm

When the call to arms was raised, Nikolai immediately attempted to assess the situation. 'Sight on 10 enemies. 2 have canons, 8 with varied guns, majority shotguns. Immediate threat is the canons; take their fire and move it away from the group. Focus efforts on dodging fire and strike when reloading.' Seeing Akemi's summon engage 3 of the bandits, Nikolai trusted her to handle them. There were 8 people left to deal with should he engage the 2 with canons, meaning that if each of them could handle 2 of 3 the numbers would work fine. As he prepared to charge at the canons, one of them fired towards the group. Taking this time to engage, Nikolai formed up his Augmentation; Fist. Around half of the metal he had previously summoned floated to his side at his command, shaping itself into a pair of large, metallic fists. As soon as the fists were formed, Nikolai prepared to charge at the canons, his fists floating at the ready on either side of him.

As he moved, he observed the others fighting. Zhu seemed to be handling himself fine, dodging their shots and making himself an obvious threat. That's what he and Nikolai to do right now. Without drawing attention to themselves, they left Cyrus and Akemi as primary targets. He turned his attention to Cyrus, just in time to see Cyrus get shot. 'Change of plans. Assert dominance over fight. Free Cyrus from the deadlock, put pressure on the canon that needs to reload.' Moving himself to the middle of the area, Nikolai swung his arms out to either side of him, the fists mimicking his arms movement. One flew at the back of the head of Cyrus' opponent, who's focus was currently on freeing his weapon from Cyrus' whip. Nikolai's fist landed squarely on the back of the distracted man's head, slamming into it with an incredible force and knocking him off his feet.

The other fist flew towards the first of the canon wielding duo, who was trying to reload his weapon. Noticing the incoming fist, the man jumped back, letting go of both his canon and ammunition as he dodge. This drew the other's attention to him though, firing his shot at Nikolai to allow his partner to reload. Nikolai was forcing back, jumping forward to avoid the brunt of the explosion. This however, forced him to recall his fists to him, both now floating by his side. He had managed to force the ammo out of both of the canons, but now hand the attention of all the unengaged enemies on him. His legs also shook from the aftershock of the explosion. While he had managed to avoid most of the damage in time, his legs had taken a strong blast of pressure in the process. Right now, Nikolai held both his fists in a guard at either side, ready to try and deflect any shots from the 5 enemies currently focused on him; the 2 trying to reload their canons, as well as the 3 currently unengaged enemies, preparing to take a shot at him. If someone else didn't draw some pressure off him he was going to be under a lot of fire.

Spells Active: Augmentation; Fist

Magic Power: 115%

Jayce
    Jayce

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Jayce 28th June 2014, 11:16 am

It seemed like the others had taken their share of the bandits, which was nice, it left Akemi with less to deal with. She could focus on the three bandits in front of her, who Sardon had engaged, bu burning them a little. Though it hadn't done almost any damage. Sardon wasn't a weak spirit, but these guys looked very familiar to combat and sadly, Sardon couldn't take a lot of damage. Akemi had neglected to use any of her higher ranked spirits, hoping that Sardon would be enough, though this seemingly wouldn't be the case. She was worried of Sardon now, like all the people who were on the job with her. This was an incredibly difficult fight and there were ten opponents. Akemi could really take on 3 at the same time and this was pushing it. It was probably over her capability.

During the time she had fallen into thought, Sardon had been fighting and seemed injured and to add to the bad things, he had really managed to do damage to one of the bandits. That was only for the reason, that Sardon had managed to knock the gun out of his hands. Akemi had not payed attention to this, though now she noticed the gun, laying next to Sardon. '' Lady, i won't stand for a little bit, pick up that gun and take at least one of them out. Try to hold on and get Fluffy or Aries out, they will protect you and your allies. '' Sardon already knew he would have to retreat, there was no way he could fight these bandits anymore.

Akemi nodded at him and the charged for the gun, while Sardon took the last hit from one of the bandits and was forced to return to the spirit world. '' Sardon... '' Akemi felt like she had let her spirit down, he wasn't gone, but he was injured and hurt. This wasn't what was supposed to happen and it also meant Sardon wasn't going to be able to help for at least the duration of this job.

Akemi grabbed the gun right away, when she reached it, immediately pointing it at one of the bandits Sardon had injured and pulling the trigger a couple of times. As the man was injured, there was no way from hit to dodge and took all the shots straight on, effectively knocking him out or killing him, Akemi hadn't got the time to check. But now the two other looked at Akemi, ready to fir their weapons. She had no where to run and thanks to her not having power to summon anyone at the moment, she was going to try and just dive away from them.

When the bullets were fired Akemi tried to dive away and it almost worked. Her right leg got scraped by one of the bullets, opening up a fairly big wound. It hurt badly and Akemi hadn't got a clue how to stop the bleeding for now. She quickly managed to crawl behind a rock, clutching onto the gun, her eyes were a little wet, due to her leg. Akemi hoped the bandits wouldn't come right after her to give her breathing room. Well, at least her teammates seemed to be doing okay.

Axilmeus Steel
    Axilmeus Steel

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Axilmeus Steel 30th July 2014, 9:39 pm

Cyrus, now freed from his tug of war with the enemy, quickly made a flick with his wrist as he smiled, "Now for a dance. A Dance of the Spitting Plant," Axil invented another maneuver as his whip split into three and wrapped around several places on the gun he had freed from the bandit's hands. He swung it around to strike the opponents head, but he ducked under. Luckily Axil knew how to use this whip, he flicked it diagonally successfully striking the bandit, then another swing, and another. This was going to be quite easy when his opponent was helpless. Suddenly he saw Akemi dive for cover. Axil threw the gun behind his opponents head, pulling it to strike him a fourth time then firing it into his collarbone, successfully knocking him out. "One down," he thought to himself as he quickly ran to Akemi. "Cloud Make: Hand Cannon," he said, forming his weapon in his hand. He launched his bullets out at random towards her 3 assailants. Two were hit, but the third was coming straight for them he took aim and fired at Axil, nicking his arm. He then ducked next to Akemi, behind the rock, "Are you alright?" he asked concernedly. She had been struck by one of the bullets, or so Axil thought he saw. He was correct as he noticed Akemi bleeding from her leg.

"If you need to rest, feel free. You're bleeding quite a bit, and the last thing we need is one of us passing out this early in the fight. If you can stand though, or use a spirit, do so. I need help fighting off those three," he said, looking over the rock at the three armed men approaching. "We need to loosen their grip on their weapons... somehow... do you think any of your spirits would do the trick?

Health: 85%
    Mana: 70%

ZhuFeng
    ZhuFeng

The First Kenpachi

The First Kenpachi

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by ZhuFeng 1st August 2014, 3:55 pm

Zhu was too focused on his fight as he smashed the shaft of Green Dragon into the treasure hunter that he was currently engaged with. He was caught off guard when the treasure hunter pulled out another gun and shot at him. He felt the bullet graze his right arm, but he wasn't going to let that stop him. Instead he simply sliced the blade of his weapon through the hunter's arm and this forced him to drop the new gun that he had just drawn. With another strike the man was dropped to the ground and Zhu took the moment to turn and observe what was going on with the rest of the group.

Much to his horror he saw that half of the group was taking cover behind a rock and he could tell they were wounded. He raised Green Dragon above his head and then as the electricity finished gathering around the blade he leveled it at the attackers and fired a huge bolt of lightning. Most of them weren't paying attention but one of the already weakened ones felt the sting of the full blast from Dragon Strike. This caused the other two to turn on Zhu and start to approach him. Zhu was just grateful that he had bought some time for his allies. He looked to his primary opponent and was quick to get behind him putting the wounded treasure hunter between himself and his friends.

This move turned out to be the best thing as all three of them shot at Zhu, but instead they all hit their friend who was being used as a human meat shield by Zhu. He wasn't sure what he was going to do now. He was at a sever disadvantage now that his long range attack was expended. Instead as his meet shield fell away he held his hands in front of him and his weapon swapped. In place of Green Dragon was his brand new Halberd called "King of Beasts" Zhu rushed forward brandishing the weapon aiming for the man who was weak. He slashed the blade down the treasure hunter's chest felling him with the strike only to feel the sting of a bullet passing by his shoulder.

Green Dragon Cooldown 4/7
    Dragon Strike CD Begin
    King of beasts Begin
    80/100% MP
    80/100% HP

Character Info:
    ZhuFeng
    ZhuFeng

The First Kenpachi

The First Kenpachi

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by ZhuFeng 1st October 2014, 3:24 pm

OOC:

Right i'm putting an end to this farce. The mission is off. Already put it in.

Character Info:

Current date/time is 2nd May 2024, 2:31 am