Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Getting used to Akemi (Private W/ Chloe Rivers)

Tiramisu
    Tiramisu

Fire Maiden

Fire Maiden

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Character Application Approved!- Player 
    Lineage : Beast Tamer
    Position : None
    Guild : Infinity Hydra
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Aiyana
    Experience : 706.25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Katana of the Fire Maiden
    Second Skill: Fire Dragon Slayer (Lacrima)
    Third Skill:

Getting used to Akemi (Private W/ Chloe Rivers) Empty Getting used to Akemi (Private W/ Chloe Rivers)

Post by Tiramisu 23rd January 2017, 2:10 pm

GRACEFULLY DANGEROUS

”Misa-chan~! When are we going to find out why I can’t turn back into a fox!”

“You, are asking the wrong person, Akemi.”

Misayo sighed softly as she patted her little kitsune companion known as Akemi. She was a lovely little fox to say the least and she was very playful, but with that playfulness came severe mischievousness, she always caused trouble here and there, and she hasn’t even been with Misayo for that long. It was going to take a long time for the femme fatale to get used to her new talking companion, because she wasn’t used to speaking so casually with an actual talking half fox half human. She didn’t know it was so hard taking care of such things! They are such high maintenance, even taking care of a shrine was much less of a daunting task compared to taking care of such a kitsune like Akemi.

Akemi crawled all over the female as the two walked and she started to infuriate the fire maiden. Her little chuckles were only getting more annoyed by the minute and all it seemed that Akemi was doing in the first place was try her best to grab the firework expert’s attention, that wasn’t really cool to start with in the first place in all honesty, Misayo preferred respect, and she hardly knew the fox lady, nor does she know if she really is truly the key to unlocking her true fox form. Misayo simply sighed softly as they continued to walk after Akemi fixed herself in a sort of a piggy-back behind the fire maiden.

“Where are we going, Misa-chan~???” Akemi asked in her little cheerful self. “I… I think we need to go home, Akemi.”

“Awhhh Misa-chan! You are so mean! You need to lighten up!”

“I… don’t think that's necessary, my dear.”
    HP - 100||MP - 100%
    Words: -
    Notes:
    TRUE FLAME OF TRANQUILITY
    MADE BY ★MEULK

_____________________________________________________________________________________

||Misayo Oshiro, The Fire Maiden||
    Getting used to Akemi (Private W/ Chloe Rivers) 8beSf8u
    ||Basics||Magic||Akemi, pet||Theme||Battle Theme
    ||D: 3||C: 1||B: 0||A: 0||S: 0||SS: 0||

Random Person: Oh, so what magic do you use??
    Misayo: Fire... on a steeeeeeeeeeeeek
    Chloe Rivers
    Chloe Rivers

Player 
    Lineage : Curse of the White Witch
    Guild : Lamia Scale
    Experience : 25

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Getting used to Akemi (Private W/ Chloe Rivers) Empty Re: Getting used to Akemi (Private W/ Chloe Rivers)

Post by Chloe Rivers 23rd January 2017, 2:47 pm

'Curiosity killed the cat'

Except this feline had no worries of such a thing, after all, that was just something that made her feel like she was being told no. Which, how dare something she cannot see tell the likes of her, no. Such a weird and foolish phrase that she ignored as she was walking through the city her attention only drew to an individual when she noticed something out of the norm. A scent caught by her nose as her eyes glistened from the opportunity. Her attention now looking past the others that passed her by and straight towards the kitsune child.

"tiny Fluffy", she whispered to herself, thinking of where she recognized the animal features, remembering that they were of a fox only after she began to move. Her attention seemed almost predator like as her movements became fluid, walking towards them from behind swaying side to side to dodge others that seemed to be walking towards her. Her gaze kept itself low, ensuring not to be caught staring until she was only so far from them, which she would dip into the alleyways, and begin using he dimensional magic to pass from that alleyway onto the building itself, and then back to the alleyway once she got a better overhead view.

'who are these two'

A mental question she asked herself, leaving the alleyway and catching back up to the duo until she was but no more than 10 feet away when her gaze finally lifted up, only hearing the tail end of the conversation about them wanting to go home. Home? the tiny fluffy has one? Chloe as slightly jealous but at that same regard, smiled.

"fox fluffy"

Her statement was direct towards the small kitsune girl, but then Chloe would add right after "has a Non-fluffy mommy?", Chloe assumed Misayo was the mother to this kitsune child, though lets face it, Chloe's understanding of what a mother and father truly were, let alone that she didn't understand a whole lot of this situation either, but she was still learning after all.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Chloe used to have a signature... but she ate it.   *Lick*
    Profile Link|| Dimensional Chaos||Bank/Plotter link
    Tiramisu
    Tiramisu

Fire Maiden

Fire Maiden

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Character Application Approved!- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Getting used to Akemi (Private W/ Chloe Rivers) Empty Re: Getting used to Akemi (Private W/ Chloe Rivers)

Post by Tiramisu 24th January 2017, 6:17 am

GRACEFULLY DANGEROUS

Akemi’s chibi tails were going wild as Misayo was in the process of giving the kitsune the journey back home, but Akemi was having none of it. She wanted to stay! She didn’t want to go home, she couldn’t go wild otherwise.

“Misa-chan!~” Akemi cried out as she then climbed into Misayo’s front side, giving Misayo a mean look and to blind the fire maiden with her very own face. The katana-wielding girl could only shake her head in disapproval before she tripped over her own two feet and landed onto the floor with a rather large thud. Of course, this made Akemi be on the bottom, resulting in an awkward situation to say the least.

“Oooh, Misa-chan!~” The kitsune teased Misayo as she gave out a deliberate wink to complete the teasing session. “Urrrrrghhh, Akemi!” Misayo growled, she never knew she would scold the little bugger either, but she obviously was now. “I can’t believe you tripped us both up! You could have got us both seriously hurt!” She scolded the kitsune as she got up to dust off her yukata.

“Misa-chan!~ Looky looky! There's someone heading our way!” Akemi grinned playfully as she hopped over quickly to the green haired female “Oh my god! You look SOOOO ADORABLE!” Misayo flailed in a panic and tried to run over to Akemi, but she tripped over again and landed face first into the floor.
    HP - 100||MP - 100%
    Words:
    Notes:
    MADE BY ★MEULK

Chloe Rivers
    Chloe Rivers

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chloe Rivers 25th January 2017, 3:32 am

Though as sly as she thought she was, apparently she got noticed way too early before she got even close at all. Though the moment she realized the small kitsune child was heading towards her, Chloe's eyes widened out of being surprised and a hint of anxiety. Instinct told her to flee despite it was a small fluffy, only due to what Chloe assumed was a mother near by. What to do? It was both cute that such a small one effortlessly and fearlessly approached her, but it also made her wonder... did the child have any sense of danger?

Though Chloe herself began to debate if she herself truly was a 'danger' as she knelt down to the kitsune child's height, a smile on her face as her cat like ears twitched gently. Her green fluffy tail slowly sway

"Hi fluffy!" she responded seeming to be overly excited for no reason, it was the mask she was putting on right now. Though immediately turning her gaze up towards Misayo just as they were falling. Had Chloe not had dimensional magic her next act may have been impossible. However watching the woman begin to fall over only prompted Chloe's body to completely vanish, only for her to re-appear under Misayo just in time to catch them from falling on their face, well unless someway they dodged her catching of them. Though it'd only last for a moment, making sure she was not going to continue falling before vanishing again.

please... don't attack me for touching you, only tried to help...

That was her immediate thought as she backed away, seeming slightly scared before turning back to the small kitsune her smile quickly returning but she had not many words to say other than.

"I'm Chloe"

Tiramisu
    Tiramisu

Fire Maiden

Fire Maiden

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Tiramisu 26th January 2017, 7:46 am

GRACEFULLY DANGEROUS

”Hi other fluffy!” Akemi cried out in happiness, Misayo didn’t know what to do when she tried to reach the other two in a panic, but the moment she tripped over, Chloe vanished and appeared in front of Misayo, catching the fire maiden before she could seriously hurt herself. Maybe this cute little thing could be trusted after all?

“Goodness me, thank you so much.” Misayo smiled softly as she stood up, that was when the female said her name: Chloe.

“Chloe-chan~!” Akemi grinned as she hopped over to Chloe once more, “I’m Akemi! And this is my friend, Misayo!” Akemi declared as she showed off a grin which was from ear to ear. “She is going to help me shapeshift into a fox!”

“A-akemi…!” Misayo’s face turned slightly red as the pink fox explained Misayo’s purpose. “I said, I don’t know how to help you with that!”

“But you’re the key, Misa-Chan!~”

HP - 100||MP - 100%
    Words: --
    Notes:
    MADE BY ★MEULK

Chloe Rivers
    Chloe Rivers

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chloe Rivers 27th January 2017, 3:26 am

At first, Chloe could only smile being called a fluffy in return. This to her was quite special and when the small Kitsune girl did it, that was simply the most adorable thing in the world. Though while cute and all, Chloe still felt reserved, yet she felt a blush of happiness from being called fluffy for once. There were bad types of fluffies, like those mean scaly ones or ones that have mean attitudes but, she was simply called a fluffy, and to her, that meant praise. One that in fact made Chloe see the small kitsune child in a new light, one that made a critical decision in her mind towards moral.

A soft sigh escaping her lips as she knelt down in front of the kitsune child, a hand extending out to pet the top of their head gently and ruffle their hair playfully.

"Shapeshift?", he question wasn't because she didn't understand, but rather she was surprised that the kitsune was supposed to be capable of such a feat in the first place. "Well you're of your magical energy right?", demonstrating such a thing would be too risky in public view so instead Chloe defaulted to retracting her hand from Akemi and holding out an open palm where a small  bit of her magical energy began to become visible to anyone watching. It was a soft vibrant green aura that enveloped her hand, slowly concentrating to the surface of her palm.

"I may have a place to help you both. I may not be great at magic myself right now, but... you'll understand if you follow"

Placing her palm down on the ground a small portal began to open up. It appeared from the outside a cosmic green shade before turning into a lush open field that stretched several hundred yards with a river on the eastern side, and forest surrounding the area. "What do you say fluffy? and fluffy's mom? This place can help." All it would take was one to say yes, and Chloe would hop into the portal to follow. It'd only stay open for so long however, and begin to slowly shrink if they didn't follow within a few minutes.

Upon entering Chloe's dimension something special would happen with anyone within it. This select part of the dimension had a property that was similar to Kyoka. Kyoka is said to increase one's magic by 10x fold. This same thing holds true within that realm too however not as much so. The strength of magic is not increased however regeneration seemed to be 10x fold, making training much easier. Not to mention the calming aurora within the realm made concentration that much easier. It was simply just one of those places Chloe had in store of her dimension for her own training, or special needs.

spell used -non combat ver.:

Tiramisu
    Tiramisu

Fire Maiden

Fire Maiden

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Tiramisu 2nd February 2017, 7:45 am

GRACEFULLY DANGEROUS

Misayo definitely didn’t expect this to happen, everything that has happened recently ended up with Chloe offering her hand to the kitsune. Akemi suddenly got excited upon seeing this and even clapped her hands at the sight of the fluffies hand. Akemi grinned and took the hand without hesitation. She didn’t know what she was going in for, but Akemi being Akemi, she was ready for anything to be hurled at her. Meanwhile, Misayo began to panic slightly until Chloe spoke of being able to help them both.

Misayo smiled softly as she then nodded slightly as something really strange happened. “Yes, please take us there. If it will help us both a lot then I am sure that-”

Misayo didn’t even get a chance to finish off her sentence, Chloe jumped off into the portal, Misayo didn’t know what to think of this, but she just knew that Akemi would be very interested in what Chloe has to offer. Misayo seemed to have predicted correctly too with Akemi jumping right into the portal straight after the green haired female. Misayo had no choice but to join in, she didn’t know if there was going to any danger ahead of them for the three of them. With this in mind, Misayo jumped right into the portal and was instantly greeted by the most calming aura around. This was even more calming than the aura at her shrine.

“Oh wow…” Misayo smiled softly as she looked around, she felt her magic power much stronger here, she didn’t understand why but she was sure that Akemi did too.
    HP - 200||MP - 100%
    Words:
    Notes:
    MADE BY ★MEULK

Chloe Rivers
    Chloe Rivers

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chloe Rivers 6th February 2017, 6:52 am

A smile replaced the expression on Chloe's face, she was at her full unrestrained power within her own domain. Wizard saints? Fiore Sinners? what were those compared to her within this realm. While she herself had not grown stronger, the realm itself was of her will. Even as she stepped forward towards the two of them she would further show how little harm she intended by her own magical energy being reduced to less than that of what she would have outside of her realm. In essence, she weakened herself despite her dimension allowing her to use her unrestrained power.

"This is my true magic I suppose" she spoke, looking up to the sky, clouds seeming to bend to her will to form small kitsune like shapes. Was she a goddess here? Perhaps, but that was the power of controlling one's own realm was it not? True she could not directly hurt anyone within it as so long as they entered normally, but she could help them.

"I come here when I want to learn something about my magic, I guess the increased potential within this world helps me, so it should help you too". Seeing as the realm not only amplified damage, or effects, but also reduced costs, as well as amplified regeneration, it was all a great possibility that it could help the kitsune transform, and it could help her mother train anything they desired too.

"When I want to shape shift, It is a strange sensation, I almost cannot explain it but I feel as if I'm becoming another being. I have to think deeply what I'm appearing to be, all the slight changes from the smell of the fur, to the sound of my footsteps to what I see or even taste. The more fragile small details help the transformation more than I thought. At first it took me awhile to change, now I can do it within minutes." One could question where Chloe obtained the intellectual power to have a lecture, but then they really never saw her in her own realm, much more calm, collected, and unafraid. She could think better, and recollect her own thoughts, even though she truly only knew what she had experienced or read up on.

Current date/time is 18th April 2024, 10:32 pm