Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Hunter (Deniel)

Decayuss
    Decayuss

The Nephilim

The Nephilim

Moderator- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : The True Nephalem
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Nephalem Take Over
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

The Hunter (Deniel) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Hunter (Deniel)

Post by Decayuss 14th June 2014, 10:56 pm

His Shout of the Devil spell ended, but in reality it didn't. The Treasure Hunters still needed a few seconds to regain their senses and get a hold of themselves. Deniel took full advantage of this situation, "Nephalem Trigger." Deniel used his Nephalem Trigger for the first time, but he didn't use it to refresh the cool down of a Take Over. He used it to refresh the cool down of Twilight Mimic. When the Treasure Hunters regained their senses, Deniel opened his mouth another time. They all saw that he was about to use that same spell again, and all of them panicked. They tried to flee from him with great amount of cowardice, but no matter how fast they ran, they wouldn't be escaping. "Shout of the Devil!" From out of his mouth came a barrage of Twilight Energy, and not only from himself, but also the Black Devil attached to his back.

With four Shouts of the Devil going out, two of which did half of the damage, that meant that these guys were hit with three hits of B rank damage. Deniel was calculating this in his head, and knew that one cut from Nidhogg would do that job. So, while he was firing, he aimed his cuts carefully, and used his Dimensional Blade for good use. With precision and skill, he sent air pressure cuts at each and every one of them. Once every cut landed with every one of them, he closed his mouth to stop the Shout of the Devil. However, he didn't give any of them a single second to recover themselves, as he sheathed Nidhogg inside of his scabbard right away.

Ten people getting cut all at once creates a bloodbath, naturally. Blood poured everywhere in the hallway, and Deniel didn't even bother looking at it. He turned away from all ten corpses falling at once, smirking as well. "Hmph. How boring."

Spells Used:

Last edited by Decayuss on 15th June 2014, 11:01 pm; edited 3 times in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The Hunter (Deniel) - Page 2 Deacy2
    Take Over Forms:

Magic
    Character Sheet
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 14th June 2014, 10:56 pm

The member 'Decayuss' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    The Hunter (Deniel) - Page 2 NormalMonster
    Decayuss
    Decayuss

The Nephilim

The Nephilim

Moderator- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Decayuss 15th June 2014, 10:33 pm

"Boring? How could you call that boring? I know your heart wa-" Deniel interrupted Nidhogg before he finished, "I'm glad you like having your opinion stated, Nidhogg. However, I am in no need for it currently." Deniel started walking towards the corpses, which was the only way he could walk with the entrance closed. Now that he didn't hear Nidhogg say a word, he was satisfied. "Good." He approached one of the bleeding corpses and kicked him up from his back. There was a diagonal cut deep from where Nidhogg had hit him. Deniel reached down to his neck to check for a pulse. There wasn't anything, which mean that the other ones were dead, too. "They all suffered the same amount of damage," he said to himself as he walked on, "So they're all dead." When he reached the last corpse, he couldn't help but let the Devil side of him get the better of himself and kick it to the side. "HAH!"

The corpse was lifted off of the ground, flew in the air for a mere second, and was on the ground once again. It rolled several times before coming to a complete stop. Deniel continued down the hallway, and it seemed to be an endless pattern of torches and bricks, without a stop. The only thing he could see ahead of him were more torches and bricks, and he was wondering just how far in it went. He soon got his answer in just a few minutes, when he suddenly came to a spit. It went four ways: one to the right, left, forward, and his own pathway that he just came from. "Oh.....dear.....shit. Which one do I choose?" Deniel's red eyes looked from right, left, and then forward once again over and over and over again.

His mind was racing as to which path he should take, and why. However, he soon got his answer when he heard footsteps coming from the path to his right. He quickly hid behind the corner and listened in for the footsteps. It was definitely more than one person, and he could hear them grunting and laughing. "I wonder if the boss has found the treasure!" Deniel heard one of them say. The word "treasure" rang through Deniel's ears several times, and that meant that, that route was not the one he was looking for. If they were wondering if he found it, then the treasure would not be that way. "Let's go find out!" The other ones nodded and laughed in agreement, and that's when they all went straight forward, to the left path. "Bingo," Deniel thought on his head instantly, "They've served their purpose. Now it's time to kill them all."

Spells Used:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Take Over Forms:

Magic
    Character Sheet
    Decayuss
    Decayuss

The Nephilim

The Nephilim

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Decayuss 15th June 2014, 11:46 pm

Deniel saw them go to the left, and pass right by him without noticing him. He was wondering if he should kill them all right now, or wait it out. "If I wait it out, then my Magic Power will recover a bit. But then again, if I don't wait it out, it'll recover anyway. Hmmm. Choices, decisions, decisions. And how will I kill them with using the least amount of magic power. Last tactic will use too much, Nidhogg might be a bit too slow. I have no other spells that can cover a large area other than Nepalem Glory." While Deniel was thinking about all of this, time seemed to freeze. His thoughts were racing so fast, that everything was going so slow, it looked like it wasn't moving. Deniel then glanced back at himself to see that his Wings of the White Angel were gone. "Wings of the White Angel is out of the question, not like I was going to use it, anyway. Nephalem Storm takes too long to charge up. No way in Hell I can use any of the legs at this point. Eyes of the White Angel could be somewhat useful....but I used it up. That just leaves Arms of the Black Devil. Enhanced attacks......two of them. Hmmm. The Black Devil deals half the damage, that means he'll be doing 70% of the damage that I'll be doing. And I'll be doing 120%. Two attacks of him will be 140%, and two from me will be 240%. That means two attacks in total will equal 360%. It takes about four hits to down each of them, which means that I most likely won't be able to pull it off. At the same time, Nidhogg will be Armageddon, and that means that I won't be able to use the.......wait. Armageddon? Armageddon's hilt can extend to infinite lengths, and that means I can cut all of them if they stay grouped together like that. Not to mention, it's devastating force will certainly give them something to not react to."

Time was still passing by slowly while he thought about this, and the second his thoughts ended, everything seemed to go back to a normal pace. The Treasure Hunters that were walking by him continued to the next area, and Deniel was about to go with the plan that he had just come up.

Spells Used:

Take Over Forms:

Magic
    Character Sheet
    Decayuss
    Decayuss

The Nephilim

The Nephilim

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Decayuss 16th June 2014, 8:48 pm

They were heading towards the next hallway, when Deniel stopped leaning his body against the wall and whispered: "Arms of the Black Devil." Two glowing red magic circles appeared at Deniel's fingertips and quickly went up to his shoulders. At the same time, Nidhogg was consumed with the same magic circle, and turned itself into the all-powerful Armageddon. A red glow caught the eye of one of them, and quickly the whole group noticed. They were immediately on-guard, and pulled out their weapons. "G'day, gentlemen," he said with the typical smirk on his face, "You're in my way." The second part of his sentence was cold and ruthless. Without giving them a moment to react, he extended Armageddon's hilt and cut horizontally so that all of them would be hit at the same time. Each and every one of them were caught in Armageddon's blade, both by Deniel and by the Black Devil. In addition, the blade was covered with his Unholy Energy, further increasing the damage they took.

Deniel swung so far they were smashed into the wall, and he pulled the blade back only to smash it in again. He repeated this action several more times, until he was confident that they were all dead. Deniel took Armageddon out of the one it was stabbed inside of, and retracted it so that it was back to its normal length. He swung the blade, wiping the blood off of it. Like he did last time, he walked over to one of the corpses to kneel down and check a pulse at his throat. Just like last time, there was no pulse, and that must have meant the other ones didn't have it either. Who could blame them? They were all not only cut, but smashed against a wall with destructive force multiple times. Deniel stared at the wall to see the imprints of where they were smashed into.

Deniel stood up on his feet straight once again and looked down at the path that they were about to take. "Well, here goes nothing."

Spells Used:

Last edited by Decayuss on 21st June 2014, 12:35 am; edited 2 times in total

Take Over Forms:

Magic
    Character Sheet
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 16th June 2014, 8:48 pm

'Monster Dice' :
    Decayuss
    Decayuss

The Nephilim

The Nephilim

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Decayuss 18th June 2014, 6:30 pm

(......Well that's rude. I just want a strong monster or boss.)

"That didn't take long." Nidhogg suddenly said while he was walking down the hallway. Deniel looked down at his blade Armageddon, and gave an awkward smile while shrugging. "Yeah.....well....I didn't want it to. I need to find this treasure and fast. If he knows where it's at, then he's bound to have already found it or is working his way to it." When Deniel said that to himself, he stopped in place and thought about what he just said. "Oh.....shit!" He was no longer walking, and instead burst into a full-speed spring down the hallway. "If he already knows where it is, then I might be too late!" Deniel zoomed past countless torches and bricks, in what seemed like a never-ending path.

Eventually, he saw that the path went into two ways: right or left. Luckily for him, he was able to catch more Treasure Hunters going down one path. The right. Deniel instantly stopped his running and tried to calm down his harsh breathing as best as he could. The last thing he wanted to do was get the attention of them. He wanted to make sure that this fight would last as long as the last one: just a few moments.

Deniel slowly approached the corner of the path, with Armageddon ready in his hand. He slowly peaked out of the corner to see the five Treasure Hunters heading down the path; they didn't notice him. "Why are they always in packs of five?" Deniel started to wonder. Shrugging it off, he walked out of the safety of the corner and held out Armageddon, extending its hilt. One of the Treasure Hunters looked to his right to see a giant blade next to it. "Hey! Wha-" He was interrupted by Deniel and the Black Devil smashing Armageddon against the group several times to kill them all just like they did with the last one.

Spells Used:

Last edited by Decayuss on 21st June 2014, 12:35 am; edited 2 times in total

Take Over Forms:

Magic
    Character Sheet
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 18th June 2014, 6:30 pm

'Monster Dice' :
    Decayuss
    Decayuss

The Nephilim

The Nephilim

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Decayuss 19th June 2014, 6:47 pm

(.......Rude. Again. Give me a strong monster at least, will ya'?)

Deniel finished them all off with one last cut before he dug Armageddon out of the corpses and continued past them. It was fortunate that they pretty much told them where to go, since it was more than likely that he wouldn't have been able to choose himself. In fact, he would have most likely chosen wrong. He ran down what seemed like another endless hallway, but if these guys were going down it, there was no doubt that it had to have lead somewhere else. "Think you'll get there in time?" Nidhogg asked Deniel out of no where. He had Armageddon sheathed on his back so he could spare his arms from carrying it all the time. He was pumping both of them as fast as he was running, and he couldn't waste a moment. "I have to."

While running, Deniel squinted his eyes up ahead to see another group of five Treasure Hunters walking ahead of him. Deniel stopped in his tracks, sliding a bit as well from how fast he was going. They were quite a distance away, so they didn't notice him. "Shit!" Deniel grabbed Armageddon's hilt and pointed the sword in front of him with both hands. "Gotta' do this BS again!" He turned Armageddon on its side and extended it far enough to where the blade was right next to the group of treasure hunters. "DIE!" Deniel shouted, and did the same exact thing that he did twice before.

The third time wasn't the charm, it was actually the worst he did. He swung harder and faster, and was a lot more violent about it. He was tired of seeing so many of five treasure hunters, and if he ever saw another group of them again, he was really going to go on a massacre.

Spells Used:

Last edited by Decayuss on 21st June 2014, 12:35 am; edited 1 time in total

Take Over Forms:

Magic
    Character Sheet
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 19th June 2014, 6:47 pm

'Monster Dice' :
    Decayuss
    Decayuss

The Nephilim

The Nephilim

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Decayuss 19th June 2014, 10:37 pm

(It's like I'm talkin' to an NPC! Oh wait! Whatever, Kyll gave me permission to skip the stupid dice! I'm taking the easy way out 'cause this ticked me off. I'm doing Strong.)

"NOW DIE!" Deniel slashed at the group of five one last time, finishing all of them off at once. He pulled Armageddon back to its original length and then dropped to his knees, panting. He was getting exhausted and tired from all of this, and he didn't know how much longer he could keep it up. He crawled over to the wall and leaned his entire body against it, breathing heavily. His pulse was the only thing he could hear, besides the cracking of the fire from the torches above him and Nidhogg/Armageddon. "Tired yourself out already, Deniel?" Deniel stared down at himself, with a drop of sweat running down his forehead. "Pretty much, Nidhogg. Pretty much."

He lifted his neck up so the back of his head was against the cold, hard stone that surrounded him. He was tempted to close his eyes and rest his body from fatigue, but he knew that he should keep going. He placed both of his hands on the ground and forced them to push up his body from the ground, groaning as he did so. Once he was on his feet again, he staggered forward and placed his palm on the wall across from him to break his fall. He stared down on the ground while his palm was placed on the wall and he was leaning against it. He pushed himself away from the fall, struggling to maintain his balance. Once he finally achieved it, he put one foot in front of the other over and over again, and started to walk.

He made his way past the corpses that he just killed, kicking one of them aside at the same time. "Scum." He said for nearly the millionth time, and kept walking down the hallway. "You sure use that word a-" "Shut up."

Spells Used:

Last edited by Decayuss on 21st June 2014, 12:36 am; edited 1 time in total

Take Over Forms:

Magic
    Character Sheet
    Decayuss
    Decayuss

The Nephilim

The Nephilim

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Decayuss 21st June 2014, 12:34 am

In a few short moments, Deniel reached the end of the hallway, and saw that the end of it was one giant staircase. It was almost black, save for the torches that lit it up, but it wasn't made up of the same stone that the rest of the temple was. "Deniel, this isn't a part of the structure. Someone built it, that means-" Deniel began walking down the steps, knowing exactly how Nidhogg's sentence would have ended. This was the end of the job for him. Once he got down there, it was a matter of kicking his opponent's ass and getting the treasure. He had already used his strongest spell, but if he needed his Nephalem Soul: Devil once again, then he would just use his Nephalem Trigger. The staircase eventually took a ninety degree turn, then another ninety degree turn so that he was going the opposite way that he came in.

Deniel started to see the end of the staircase just ahead of him, which mean that whoever his opponent was going to be, he was close. Very close. His hand clenched around around Armageddon's hilt as he descended down to the very bottom of the staircase, stepping into a bran new area. He was now in a large cavern, naturally made and no man-made qualities about it. Except for the staircase. Other than that, it was full of pillars holding the ceiling up, rigid terrain, and endless rocks. Deniel stepped upon the cold-hard stone floor and gazed around himself. He could see the walls of his cavern, but not the end. Not that he needed to, anyway.

The entrance of the staircase was on a ledge that had two ways down, going down the side along the walls. Several yards below himself where he was standing, was the treasure that he was seeking. A mountainous pile of shining gold, and it stretched on about as far as he could see. There was little to no floor that was rock, because the rest of it was piled high with gold. And there, on the very top of the pile beneath Deniel was his opponent. From the looks of it, he had been waiting for him. He had short brown hair that was combed neatly, and was wearing armor that looked like it was made of crystals. Since it was made of crystals, it was very rigid, but it seemed to have perfect symmetry on both sides. He was carrying a crystal sword, and had it balanced on the ground with both hands in front of him. Both of them knew why the other was there, and they were both prepared.

"Prepare to die." Both of them said at the exact same time.

Spells Used:

Take Over Forms:

Magic
    Character Sheet
    Decayuss
    Decayuss

The Nephilim

The Nephilim

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Decayuss 21st June 2014, 7:35 pm

Neither one of them hesitated to attack each other. Deniel jumped off of the ledge he was standing on, and the Gemstone Hunter jumped off of the treasure. Both of their swords met in a powerful clash when they reached each other, and they stared at each other dead in the eye. Deniel stared his red eyes into the green ones of his opponent. They pushed each other away from the lock of weapons, and the fight began. The Gemstone Hunter started showing off his Gem Make Magic by creating yet another sword to fight Deniel with, so now it was two weapons against one. That didn't stop Deniel, since he was skilled with Armageddon, every time they met with their blades, he was able to fend both of them off. Deniel parried both of his attacks, and even tried to cut him at the first opening he saw. This was when he collided Armageddon with both of the blades, and outdid the strength of his opponent, staggering him and going in for a quick jab.

The Gemstone Hunter was not only skilled with his blade, but he was fast as well. He narrowly dodged the attack by tumbling out of the way and rolling down the huge pile of treasure. Deniel wasn't going to give up his advantage of the high ground, so he didn't chase after him. Deniel only held out his hand and gestured for the Gemstone Hunter to get back up by moving his four fingers back and fourth. "Come on!" The Gemstone Hunter stopped rolling and looked up at Deniel angrily. He sheathed both of his Crystal Blades at his sides, and conjured up something else. "Crystal-Make!" Deniel looked down at him and raised an eyebrow, getting himself on his guard once again. A mass of crystals was created in the Gemstone Hunter's hands, and then fully clustered into what looked like a Crystal Bow. On his back was a quiver of Crystal Arrows. "Crystal Bow!"

The Gemstone Hunter pulled an arrow from his quiver and aimed the bow straight at Deniel, pulling back the string and shooting it. Deniel had used El'Druin enough to know how to counter an arrow, so with little to no effort, he smacked the Crystal Arrow aside with Armageddon. "Come on, try harder!" The Gemstone Hunter looked even more angry, and fired several more arrows at him. Deniel began to run along the mountain of treasure, and below the Gemstone Hunter followed him, firing more arrows. Deniel either deflected or dodged each and every one, smacking them away with Armageddon or stopping in place and ducking under the arrow.

Eventually, Deniel jumped down from the pile of treasure and aimed Armageddon at the Gemstone Hunter. The hunter thought he had the advantage, since he could just fire an arrow and hit Deniel while he was vulnerable in the air. What he didn't expect was for Armageddon to extend, Deniel attempted to stab the Gemstone Hunter from a distance. It nearly worked, but the hunter rolled to the side just in the nick of time, and Deniel landed on the ground harmlessly. "En garde!" Deniel called out and ran for the Gemstone Hunter. Taking the bait, the hunter tossed his bow aside and drew both of his swords.

The two met once again with a series of hacking and slashing, although neither person hit each other. Deniel was skilled enough to fend off two swords, and the Gemstone Hunter didn't need to worry about The Black Devil on Deniel's back, since it mimicked every attack he did.

Spells Used:

Take Over Forms:

Magic
    Character Sheet
    Decayuss
    Decayuss

The Nephilim

The Nephilim

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Decayuss 21st June 2014, 9:04 pm

"Huh?" Deniel looked behind himself to see that the Black Devil was suddenly gone, and the strength that Takeover gave him was gone with it. Seeing that his opponent was weakened and distracted, the Gemstone Hunter went in to stab him with both swords. "Don't look away from your opponent!" He was surprised to see that both of his blades were blocked by his, and Deniel wasn't even looking at him. Deniel turned his neck to face him once again, and he didn't look too happen. "Don't underestimate your opponent. Nephalem Trigger!" When Deniel said the last two words, the Gemstone Hunter knew that meant trouble, so he jumped back away from Deniel, and once he did, he created a wall in front of him using his Crystal Make magic. "Crystal Make: Wall!" It was good for him that he did it because force would have pushed him back otherwise, and then Deniel regained his lost power by using his Nephalem Soul: Devil once again. He peaked out of the corner from it and saw Deniel right in front of him. He was staring down straight at him, and he grabbed his head with his black clawed and scaled hand. "Don't underestimate your opponent."

Deniel stabbed him in the gut with his sword, which was now Nidhogg, and dug the blade in deep. Since his hand was on his face, his yelp was only muffled into Deniel's scales. Deniel dug his blade in a little deeper, and the Black Devil did so as well, and then threw him to the side. He collided with the pile of treasure and rolled down to the bottom once again. When he looked up, Deniel was walking to him with a face full of malice and violence. He panicked, trying to back away, but he only found himself going up the pile of treasure again. "Crystal-Make! Battle axe!" Deniel started to swing down at the Gemstone Hunter, but instead of colliding with his flesh, Nidhogg collided with a crystal battle axe that he just created. "Huuuh......that's a nice trick you have up your sleeve." Deniel nodded at how fast the battle axe was created, but his opponent didn't return the compliment with anything nice. "Shut up!" He shoved away Nidhogg and got up on his feet once again, swinging the battle axe at Deniel.

Deniel stepped back at every swing since they were all so reckless and that's all it took to dodge them. He was slightly intimidated by the force he was putting into it, since he could still feel and hear the air pressure from it. At the same time, he was amused and had the typical smirk on his face. Deniel was careful to simply dodge his attacks and no parry them with Nidhogg, as he was afraid that the force might severely damage the blade or destroy it. Suddenly, while Deniel was dodging another swing, the Gemstone Hunter was able to catch him off-guard. "Crystal-Make," he shouted while Deniel was jumping back from another attack. Deniel's eyes widened as he knew that he wasn't going to be able to dodge this next attack. "Crystal Spear!"

Using his new spear, the Gemstone Hunter threw it at Deniel while he was still leaping back, impaling him in his chest. Deniel landed on his feet once again with a crystal spear in his chest, and his landing wasn't pretty. He slid his feet on the ground, and staggered. He was barely able to maintain his balance with something impaled in his chest, the exact spot where part of his scar was. "Oh dear....." The Gemstone Hunter looked proud of what he just did, panting from how much energy he used up from swinging him so many times. Deniel, meanwhile, dropped to his knees and grabbed on to the spear impaled in him. Blood rushed out of his chest, and he soon started to cough from the pain. What seemed like his greatest weakness, though, would soon be revealed to be his greatest strength.

Spells Used:

Take Over Forms:

Magic
    Character Sheet
    Decayuss
    Decayuss

The Nephilim

The Nephilim

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Decayuss 21st June 2014, 9:38 pm

Deniel's breathing started to become harder and faster, and soon he became so weak he couldn't even keep his arms on the spear anymore. They fell harmlessly to the ground, and his spine bent backwards so that he was on his knees and bent backwards, looking like he was just killed. Deniel was staring up at the ceiling to the cave, and he could tell that his vision was starting to blur. There were four spikes above him, but he started to see eight, then four, and then eight again. To him, this was the end. "End of the line, eh Nidhogg?" He asked him, completely lost of all hope that he was going to live through this. Nidhogg, on the other hand, knew it wasn't. "Quite the opposite, actually." Deniel was now more confused than ever, and his confusion even brought some of his strength back. "W-What?" Deniel's vision suddenly started to become clear again, and he could feel strength returning to his arms.

His opponent wasn't listening to this, and even had his back turned to him. He was walking away to go back up to the top of the treasure pile, and didn't notice that Deniel was now starting to get up. "You're not dead, Deniel. Not even close. You just think you are. Now get up and kick his ass!" Deniel was somehow able to do exactly as Nidhogg said, but it didn't make too much sense to him. He was just stabbed in his heart, how was he able to do this? Not only that, but he felt stronger. He got off of his knees and grabbed the spear, pulling out of his chest with little to no effort. He looked down at Nidhogg, which he had dropped earlier when he put both of his hands on the spear. He grabbed the blade and picked it up, reuniting with his partner once more. "Let's kick his ass."

The Gemstone Hunter was still oblivious to what was happening, and was only alerted when he heard footsteps behind himself. He turned around to see Deniel all well and good, even though is chest was bleeding, and he was delivering yet another blow to him. The Gemstone Hunter was caught off guard, and Deniel pretty much exchanged blows with him with the next attack. He cut from the hunter's shoulder all the way to his waist, making sure that Nidhogg went in deep. "You son of a-" Deniel wasn't going to let him finish his sentence or let him counter attack him, so he twirled his body around and sent his fist straight into his stomach once his cut was complete. "Is that all you've got!?" The hunter gagged, stepping backwards rapidly before losing his balance and falling flat on his back. Deniel was walking to him, looking both angry and amused. He had a harsh scowl on his face with his eyes and eyebrows, but his mouth had the same smirk he always carried on it. The Gemstone Hunter crawled backwards until Deniel reached him, but then held out his battle axe to him. "Stay back, or I'll kill you!" with his Twilight Mimic, Deniel could have ended the fight right then and there.....but chose not to. He obeyed the Gemstone Hunter's command and took several paces back, which gave him room to stand up. "What are you-" Deniel interrupted him with a harsh command, "Get up!"

The Gemstone Hunter got up with shaky arms and legs, starting to fear Deniel now. "Come on, fight me already." Even though that's what he had been doing for the past ten minutes, the Gemstone Hunter was surprised at Deniel's command. "Wha-" Deniel slashed Nidhogg in the air, causing a strike of air pressure to go right past the Gemstone Hunter and down the cavern they were in. "You heard me! Get up and fight me already. I'm not killing you yet, I want to enjoy this a little more. You stabbed me in the chest, so it's time for me to return the favor. Make this amusing to me." The Gemstone Hunter was still a little confused and very afraid, but after he took a big gulp of his own saliva, he cast aside all of his fear and cowardice. He nodded and threw away his battle axe. Following up the weapon came something that would give Deniel the most amusement: A crystal katana. If he was going to defeat Deniel, he might as well do it at his own game. That still worked vice versa as well. If Deniel was going to beat him, it might as well be at what he's best at. "Fine! But this time, I'll make sure you won't get up."

Spells Used:

Take Over Forms:

Magic
    Character Sheet
    Decayuss
    Decayuss

The Nephilim

The Nephilim

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Decayuss 21st June 2014, 11:02 pm

Both of them crossed their blades as a sign of respect, and then smacked them aside. That's when the sword fight began. At first, neither one of them made a move, and all they were doing is walking in circles while facing each other. Eventually, Deniel made the first move with a quick and easy slash. The Gemstone Hunter blocked it, and gave Deniel a cut of his own. Deniel blocked this one and tried to give him a quick jab. The Gemstone Hunter was a skilled swordsman, since most people would just jump away from a jab, but he was skill enough to redirect Deniel's blade and immediately try to jab him back. Deniel didn't have a choice but to take a step backwards, which immediately showed his opponent a small sign of being less skilled than he was. "What's the matter? Not quick enough with the blade?" Deniel didn't look as happy as he was. In fact, he looked somewhat annoyed.

"Don't get so cocky." Deniel was about to show him just exactly what he meant; he was only getting warmed up. Deniel took several steps in the circle once again before starting another attack. This one had much more strength and speed put into it; Deniel lashed at him three times in quick succession, and although he was able to block all three, he did show signs of struggling at it. Deniel did the same thing, but reversed the order of the slashes, the Gemstone Hunter wasn't able to block them all. He was forced to leap away from the last slash, showing Deniel that he wouldn't have been able to block the next attack. "What's the matter? Not quick enough with the blade?" Deniel threw back the same taunt that he gave him before, and he couldn't have been more proud to do it.

"Heh.....alright.....so we're on equal levels here. You can't possible be thinking to end it this way, though. I fail to see where your amusement it." Deniel looked down to think about what he just said. While he looked down, he noticed that his Arms of the Black Devil was gone, and that must have explained why he was slower than what he could usually do. Still, what was more important to him was his opponent standing in front of him right now. "You're right." Deniel spun Nidhogg and stopped looking so strict and formal with his stance. His opponent did the same thing, taking the sign that the official sword fight was over.

"Alright, let's go back to the fun stuff we were using before. Jumping around, magic, countering each other! That good stu-" Deniel's speech was interrupted by his foe launching an arrow at him with another Crystal Bow and arrow that he had just created while he was speaking. To Deniel, that was playing just a tad bit too dirty. The arrow hit Deniel in the shoulder, but it didn't go to deep. To him, that was a sign that he wasn't really trying too much with that shot, it was more like a warning shot. Deniel smirked and held out Nidhogg to him. "I really hate people who play as dirty as you, you know." The Gemstone Hunter shrugged at Deniel, not taking him too seriously or threatening anymore. "What are you gonna' do about it?"

Deniel took this as a challenge to once again intimidate him, so that's exactly what he was going to try and do. He pulled Nidhogg back, held it up, and then stabbed it in the ground. To create a more dramatic effect, Deniel grabbed on to his neck and used another one of his Takeovers. "Crown of the Black Devil!" A glowing red magic circle with a pentagram engraved in the center appeared at Deniel's neck where his hands were, and Deniel moved his hands along the sides of them while the circle moved up from his neck all the way up to the top of his head.

What was once pale skin was now a grey, and Deniel's hair was no longer visible. His head was covered with a crown, a crown that had two horns going out to the side and curving it, a crown that was made of the same black scales that usually covered his body, and a crown that had a red jewel in the center. Deniel kept his eyes closed, and once he opened them, all that was left of his eyes were the red. Nothing more, nothing less. Just glowing red eyes of fury and anger.

Spells Used:

Take Over Forms:

Magic
    Character Sheet
    Decayuss
    Decayuss

The Nephilim

The Nephilim

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Decayuss 22nd June 2014, 12:10 am

The Gemstone Hunter dropped his bow in arrow in complete surprise and terror. He stepped back away from Deniel, holding his hands up defensively as he laid eyes upon the horrific face. Deniel gave off another smirk, but it was covered with razor-sharp fangs rather than his normal teeth. Seeing the teeth, it caused more fear to be inflicted upon his opponent. Deniel let out a huge breath through his noses, which came out as visible smoke rather than what normally would come out. The gemstone hunter suddenly tripped over a bit of treasure that was on the ground, "Wh-What is that!?" He wasn't too scared of the spirit form that was on his back, since he knew it wasn't real. However, seeing something as terrifying as that up close and personal...and for real was too much for him to handle.

Deniel let out another breath of smoke from his nostrils, and picked up his sword that he stabbed in the ground. The tiny blade Nidhogg was now the monstrous Armageddon. "What am I?" Deniel gave his own version of the question, but he didn't sound as stunned or surprised from it as he was. He sounded more like he was mocking his fear. "I am The Black Devil!" He stared down at the hole in his chest; the blood had stopped flowing a long time ago since the wound was pretty much fake, but he could remember when it was. "And I'm going to make you BLEED LIKE ME!" The last part was shouted so loud and so powerful, he made the entire cavern give off a small shake, like his voice was shaking the Earth itself.

The Gemstone Hunter's eyes widened with even more terror and fear. His paralysis completely faded away, as he got up and started screaming and yelling while running away from him. Deniel only smirked, showing off his fangs once again. Instead of running after him, he started to walk. He took one step in front of the other and looked straight ahead of himself with his teeth still showing. Not only was he doing it, but the Black Devil on his back was doing it as well: twice the Devil would mean twice the fear for this poor soul. "Stay away! Stay away!" The Gemstone Hunter shouted at him, looking back for only a split second but then looking forward once again. He didn't want to lay eyes upon the face that was giving him so much terror, on the smirk that he carried on his face.

"What's the matter," Deniel asked him coldly and fiercely, "Afraid of demons? No. AFRAID OF THE DEVIL!?" Deniel laughed like a madman while he was walking towards the stranger. He knew that this pile of treasure had to have had en end, and he was either going to catch them before that, or he was going to back him into a corner. From the looks of how things were going, he started to suspect that he was going to catch him before he reached the end. He got a head start with running, but he began to trip and get up every two seconds, which really slowed him down. "He'd be a lot faster just crawling...." Nidhogg said in Deniel's mind as he started to get closer to him, "He's so terrified, I doubt he even knows it! Hahahah! This is amusing!"

Nidhogg was a tad bit concerned about Deniel's behavior. He wasn't the kind of person to torment someone, even if it were was just out of fear. He was acting very, very different and unfamiliar. But, it was his decision, and he was never going to question it. Deniel was now starting to close the distance between him and the Gemstone Hunter, which meant that this fight-and his life-were soon going to come to an end. Deniel let out another insane laughter as he was only just a few feet away from his foe.

Spells Used:

Take Over Forms:

Magic
    Character Sheet
    Decayuss
    Decayuss

The Nephilim

The Nephilim

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Decayuss 22nd June 2014, 1:15 am

Deniel was only a few steps away from the Gemstone Hunter now, and it seemed like time was going so slow for him. He could hear his footsteps...the cries of the Gemstone Hunter...and the beating of his own heart. It was racing with excitement and joy, and his pure red eyes couldn't have been any wider. The was one of the most thrilling and climactic kills that he has ever had. Usually it's always rushed or sometimes boring, especially with the fights he had earlier. But this one...this one was giving him some real amusement. This one was giving him some real excitement. This was was inflicting true fear. Words came into Deniel's mind like a snake crawling back in its den. "Cower." Another heartbeat passed by, and another split second of the moment. "Fear." Once again, another heartbeat. He could hear his foot slowly colliding with the stone, cold ground. "Destruction." His heel was at the ground, and slowly he lowered the rest of his foot, too. "Annihilation." His foot was halfway on the ground, and another heartbeat passed.

"Pain." The rest of his foot finally reached the ground, and the one behind it was starting to lift itself off of the stone floor. "Agony." Deniel could feel his four fingers tighten around the hilt of Armageddon as his back leg lifted itself off of the ground. "Armageddon!" Several more heartbeats were heard by himself as his leg slowly passed the one that was flat on the ground. "Cataclysm!" He could see the gap closing between him and the Gemstone Hunter. Tears were coming out of his eyes while Deniel's foot that was behind began to make its way to the ground. "Torment!" The heel of his other foot slowly met the ground, and the one that was behind it started to lift itself up. He could still hear his non-existent heart beating. "Anguish."

Once his entire foot hit the ground, his free hand that wasn't clenched around Armageddon started to make its way from the blade out to the neck of his opponent. At the same time, his back foot started to come up from the ground, and his spine began to bend. "Sadness." Deniel had no idea, but Nidhogg was listening to all of these words. Only about two seconds had passed by in real time while this was all happening, but to Deniel, it felt like two hours. "Hate." His hand was getting closer to the neck of his foe, which was pretty much his victim now. More heartbeats stirred up in ears, and more words came to his head. "Anger! Conflict! War! Chaos!"

His racing heart didn't stop, and with his hand getting closer to the neck of his victim, the Gemstone Hunter closed his eyes tightly. He didn't want the last vision of his life to be of a horrific face that caused him to be in so much fear. The closer his hand got to his neck, the more his heart started to race, even with time going so slow. Three seconds had passed by, but to Deniel, three hours. "Misery!" Deniel's spine was now bent forward nearly all the way, and the back of his back foot was all the way off the ground. He was putting pressure on the one that was in front, his left one. His fingers were getting closer and closer to the neck. Death was near. Deniel could feel his fingers enclose around the neck of his victim, and they, too felt the rapid pulse that he was having. Now, Deniel was hearing his own pulse, and hearing the one of the Gemstone Hunter. For the first time, he was experiencing the emotion of ecstasy. With his strength, he slowly started to lift up the Gemstone Hunter.

His entire hand was enclosed around his neck of the Gemstone Hunter. He lifted him up, which also caused him to be strangled from the iron grip of his hand. Deniel pulled back his shoulder and bent his elbow, so that Armageddon would go straight into his chest when he thrust it forward. Now, only one word was coming to Deniel's mind. As he was pulling back one arm, lifting up another, feeling the pulse of his victim, and listening to his own. The one word that he has craved for so long and used so much came into his mind. "DEATH!"

Spells Used:

Take Over Forms:

Magic
    Character Sheet
    Decayuss
    Decayuss

The Nephilim

The Nephilim

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Decayuss 22nd June 2014, 1:56 am

Rewind. The three seconds passed by again. Deniel taking two and a half steps, him bending his spine and reaching his arm out. Deniel gripping on to the neck of his victim and holding him, up, pulling Armageddon back. The three seconds. All while words flew into his mind. "Cower! Fear! Destruction! Annihilation! Pain! Agony! Armageddon! Cataclysm! Torment! Anguish! Sadness! Hate! Anger! Conflict! War! Chaos! Misery! DEATH!" Three seconds, many words, and one bold action. Deniel held up the Gemstone Hunter to where he was at eye-level. "Open your eyes!" Deniel demanded of him. That was the last thing the Gemstone Hunter wanted to do; see his face once again. The Gemstone Hunter didn't open his eyes, but instead closed them tighter. Deniel wasn't too happy about this, so he increased his grip on the Gemstone Hunter's neck. He let out choking moans and breaths, but Deniel didn't stop. "Open. Your eyes!"

The Gemstone Hunter shook his head, with his legs dangling in Deniel's hand. Deniel was no longer smirking, and instead a frown appeared on his face. Even though he didn't have visible eyebrows, the angle that his eyes were in and the gritting of his teeth sure gave it away. "OPEN YOUR GODDAMN EYES!" Deniel shook him, but the Gemstone Hunter didn't open his eyes. Armageddon was pulled back and ready, aimed straight at his heart. All Deniel was waiting for him to do was see death straight in the face. "OPEN THEM OR I'LL SLICE YOUR EYELIDS SO YOU CAN WATCH THE END!" His threat was just the trick he needed for the Gemstone Hunter to finally open his eyes. He hesitated on it, but he slowly opened his eyes wide enough to where Deniel could see. He wanted to close them right away, but knew that would be a bad idea. He just wanted his suffering to finally ended.

His eyes gazed upon the face of his end: The Black Devil. Deniel finally stopped scowling, and the smirk appeared on his face once again. "That's it! NOW DIE!" Deniel finally thrust Armageddon forward, and brought an end to the life that seemed to take three hours to end. In reality, all it took was a ten minute fight and about thirty seconds of chasing him. To him, it was a ten minute fight and a three hour and twenty seven second chase. Armageddon's hilt cut through the tissue of the Gemstone Hunter's skin, and then made its way straight into his heart. The giant blade was big enough to not just stab his heart, but cut it right in half. This cut not only separated the heart, but it also separated the Gemstone Hunter's soul and spirit from the world of the living. His breath was cut off immediately, and he didn't feel a thing. All of Deniel's blows killed the person without pain, that was why he considered it his ultimate mercy rather than his ultimate punishment. Deniel dropped the lifeless corpse down on the ground, and even kicked it away from himself. Once again, he had taken another life. However, this killing seemed much different than the others. He gained much more joy in it, it was much more tormenting to his victim. But overall...this was the only kill that he was going to regret. And his regret started only a few seconds afterwards.

Deniel ended all of his Takeovers right away, and that's when he got his mind back. The Black Devil was no longer in control, he was. However, he soon began to wish that he wasn't. He turned away, but looked back at the corpse that he just killed. He couldn't believe it. He dropped to his knees right away, and covered his face. "Nidhogg! What hae I done!? I've-I've.....Oh God! WHY!?"

Spells Used:

Take Over Forms:

Magic
    Character Sheet
    Decayuss
    Decayuss

The Nephilim

The Nephilim

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Decayuss 22nd June 2014, 2:09 am

OOC: I've never done this before, but I want to do it now.

Nidhogg didn't question Deniel before because he knew it wasn't him. His actions just now confirmed that it wasn't really Deniel who was acting it all out. Deniel dropped Armageddon as his hand started to shake. In a way, it was. In a way, it wasn't. "I kill people yes.....but.....but not like this! I don't torture them! I don't make them suffer! I just end it! But..." Deniel looked down at his hands. Drops of water splashed them. Deniel's face grew red and miserable...he was crying. He was giving sorrow to the man he just killed, but it was more about himself than the man. His own starting to become sadistic in nature, his own killer instinct, and his own actions. "Is killing people even right!? Should I keep doing it!? What am I becoming!?" Deniel dropped down to his hands and knees, letting all of his tears fall to the ground. There couldn't have been a time where he as more pathetic.

"All of those years in prison..." A flashback suddenly came to Deniel of him being whipped and tormented in the prison's torture chambers. His back aching, his spine bending, and him crying out for mercy and help. At the same time, a hidden anger was starting to become of him. He had begun to hate suffering, and saw that death was always the easiest solution. That is where his resolve came from; his own suffering. He never saw the need to make people suffer, so that's why he ended their lives. So they wouldn't go through the same fate as he did. Not just the fate of pain, but the fate of loss. He remembered the first time he lost a fight while in prison, and he had never been more humiliated. Not only was he hurt physically from being wounded, but he was scarred emotionally. Defeat seemed to give him embarrassment, humiliation, and a sense of failure.

He clenched both of his hands that were on the ground into fists as more tears came from his eyes. Soon, he began to punch the solid stone floor. It hurt him a lot more than it hurt the floor obviously, but he didn't care. "DAMN IT! DAMN IT! DAMN IT! DAMN IT!" Soon, Deniel's knuckle started to bleed through his glove, and he couldn't punch the floor anymore without being afraid to hurt himself. To torture himself. "I HATE SADISTS...." He yelled as another memory of him being tortured came back. It was more of a picture than an event. "I HATE TORTURE..." Another picture came into his mind, of his bones being dislocated just for the amusement of the people torturing him. "AND I HATE HUMILIATION!" Another image popped into his head of him on his hands knees. Just like he was now. He was weeping in the arena of the prison he was formerly in. And although he had lost, the audience around him was cheering, enjoying watching him suffer the humiliation of defeat. "BUT WHY!?"

He started to recall all of the memories of the lives that he had taken so far. From the first goblins he killed to this Gemstone Hunter. And especially, of Old Man Vergil. "WHY IS DEATH THE ONLY SOLUTION I CAN THINK OF!?" Deniel could no longer support himself up, so he collapsed on the ground with tears still streaming out of his eyes. He rolled himself over so he can see the ceiling of the cavern that he was in. Tears were going down the side of his face and wetting his hair, but he didn't care. "Just what am I...? Am I a monster? A sadist? A torturer? What am I, Nidhogg?" For the first time in a while, Deniel turned to the advice of his blade, Nidhogg. He looked at the blade it was now, Armageddon, which he dropped earlier.

"WHAT AM I!?" He shouted as his face threw more red and a bit of snot came out of his stuffed nose while he was crying. He had been shunning the blade since the beginning of the mission, but now he was crying for it to help him. Nidhogg wasn't a person-or thing- to hold grudges. He answered Deniel's crying plea. "You are what you make yourself to be, Deniel." Nidhogg said, and suddenly the tears stopped for Deniel. He looked at Nidhogg, questioning him. He tilted his head to the side and sniffed up the snot coming out of his nose. "H-Huh?" Nidhogg continued his statement and justification. "You can choose to be a sadist, a masochist, a torturer, a brute, or you can even choose to be a miserable little shit!" That last part really hurt Deniel's feelings, and tears came to his eyes once again. "But no matter what you choose, you are you."

Deniel clenched his teeth and choked back the tears, but couldn't hold them anymore. "Th-Thank you...Nidhogg." Deniel held his fist up to the ceiling of the cavern as tears rolled down his face. "M-M-Mi.....MISSION COMPLETE!"

Take Over Forms:

Magic
    Character Sheet

Current date/time is 15th May 2024, 11:59 pm