Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Ninjas.....wars.....dragon slayers? Eh? (Ninja Wars: War for Kyoto Sephiria + ChaoticRumble)

Samus Aran
    Samus Aran

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 1- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Daughter of the Almighty
    Position : None
    Guild : Eclipse Soul
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Morgana (Demon Slayer) Jyuubei (Swordsmanship)
    Experience : 80,050

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Venom Demon Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Ninjas.....wars.....dragon slayers? Eh? (Ninja Wars: War for Kyoto Sephiria + ChaoticRumble) - Page 2 Empty Re: Ninjas.....wars.....dragon slayers? Eh? (Ninja Wars: War for Kyoto Sephiria + ChaoticRumble)

Post by Samus Aran 6th June 2014, 11:43 am

Sephiria wasn’t surprised when two of the ninjas who had been watching her carefully began to circle around her. Yasu Starmi, wearing a lighter shade of baby blue, and Yuuko Raichu, who wore an orange uniform. These two each had differing magic, Yasu’s being water and Yuuko’s being thunderstorms and being able to create tremors, but Sephiria new that they could quite easily take her down if she underestimated either. The duo were about to close in, but were shocked to find that two of the demons she had controlled earlier, Destruction and Rage, entered the circle and protected the poison dragon slayer from them. This obviously made the duo change plans, as they would not be able to stand up to the demons alone. Sephiria made a motion with her hand and gave orders to the two. “Leave Yasu, the blue one, to me for now. Make sure that her friend doesn’t get involved. I want to see how strong she truly is.” The demons nodded and blocked the path between Yuuko and his partner, leaving Yasu to fight Sephiria all alone. Normally this would be a mismatch against the poison slayer, but she had enhanced strength beyond what Yasu ever had, or will have. So it was down to who would want it more, the poison dragon slayer or the water ninja.

“Now let me give you some good life advice.” Sephiria started as she crossed her arms out in a ‘x’ formation. “Venomous Hide.” After saying those two words, thicker scales began to cover around her skin and clothing. “You should never challenge a mythical creature known to devastate entire countries to a fight. Why? Because they tend to leave nothing to chance, and end their enemies without a moments notice.” Sephiria then grew a smirk, visible through even her mask. “And trust me little fishy girl, this dragon has a hard bite to her. So go back into your water.” Yasu bristled at the taunt, and charged forward looking for blood. The water ninja lashed out with a fist, but when she hit Sephiria almost nothing happened.

After about thirty seconds, Yasu recoiled and held her hand in pain as she felt the drain of some of her magic energy from her. Sephiria laughed and created eight senbon, throwing them at the water ninja in hopes of poisoning her. But Yasu was quick enough to bring up a large wall of water to block any of them from hoping to hit her. Sephiria made a “tch” noise, and proceeded to create a whip like object in her right hand and strike at Yasu’s wall with it. The whip connected and managed to pierce the wall, striking Yasu and forcing her to yelp and back off. Sephiria laughed loudly and pointed a finger at Yasu. “Is that it? Is that the literal best you have? I’m disappointed in you! You were hyped up so much and yet you cannot even harm me! Ahahahahahahh! You cannot hope to ever even touch me at this rate!” Sephiria allowed herself the laugh, but forgot one key thing she had told herself not to earlier.

Never underestimate your opponent, as it can bite you in the back.

Yasu stood, angry and ready to show that she wasn’t a second rate water mage, and created a small ball. The water ninja circled her hands around the ball, till it became a spiraling sphere of sorts. She pushed her hands forwards, facing the poison dragon slayer, and a huge tornado like funnel of water shot at Sephiria. The slayer didn’t notice, and was caught off guard when the blast hit her, causing her to lose her venomous hide and fall backwards in pain. Yasu then dropped a small water blast onto her again, forcing the slayer to cough blood up in her mask. The water ninja smirked, and laughed herself at how quickly the tide had turned in her own favor. Sephiria meanwhile was trying to get back up, currently sitting on her knees, but close to getting up as she got up to one knee while breathing heavily. Yasu was determined to kill her quickly, before Ryu could even get a chance to, and thus ran straight for the poison dragon slayer intent on knocking her back down with a hard right hand.

However, Sephiria managed to duck the strike when Yasu attempted to hit her. The poison slayer then quickly spun, catching Yasu off guard when the water ninja herself turned. Sephiria grabbed Yasu and performed a move that she knew as a powerslam, smashing the water ninja’s back into the floor at high speeds and making her cough blood that was visible through her mask. Sephiria quickly called over Rage, who picked Yasu up roughly by the neck. The poison slayer grabbed the ninja in a headlock, and pointed at her feet, which the demon got the message to and held her up by. Moving her body until she was level with the floor, Sephiria laughed once again and wrenched the ninja’s neck when she began to struggle. “It’s over! You should have known your place! Now you will learn it!” Sephiria slammed the water ninja’s skull into the ground with a move she knew as a spike DDT, which caused the water ninja to twitch a lot and barely move. Sephiria backed up, thinking that she would have to finish Yasu off after the water ninja managed to get back onto her hands and knees, coughing up blood slightly. The poison dragon slayer took her chance and ran at the water ninja, punting her skull and forcing her neck to bend in such a way that she broke it. Not so that she was dead, but the water ninja was not going to be able to move the same way ever. Sephiria laughed and stood over the water ninja, looking down at her with no remorse.

“You now know! YOU KNOW! Never challenge me again!” Sephiria turned her crazed look over towards Yuuko, who was shaking ready to explode with anger over his friend’s loss.

“You want next?”

-------------------------------------------------------------
    MP: Unlimited (Dragon Force Activated)
    HP: 62%

Spells:
    Viidostdovah Rein: 4 post cooldown
    Shotgun: 1 post cooldown
    Senbon: 2 post cooldown
    Venomous Hide: 6 post cooldown

Pet Spells:
    Eye of the Death Bird: 4 post cooldown

Active Abilities:
    Dragon Force: 6 post duration
    Glory of the Slayer: 5 post duration.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Ninjas.....wars.....dragon slayers? Eh? (Ninja Wars: War for Kyoto Sephiria + ChaoticRumble) - Page 2 Tumblr_minephQ2G81r37arko2_500
    Sephiria's Themes:
    Samus Aran
    Samus Aran

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 1- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Ninjas.....wars.....dragon slayers? Eh? (Ninja Wars: War for Kyoto Sephiria + ChaoticRumble) - Page 2 Empty Re: Ninjas.....wars.....dragon slayers? Eh? (Ninja Wars: War for Kyoto Sephiria + ChaoticRumble)

Post by Samus Aran 9th June 2014, 12:14 pm

Sephiria took one quick look around and notice how many her boyfriend and her had managed to defeat. There were five ninjas downed, and that only left three to finish. The one her boyfriend was facing, the one she was currently staring down with a smirk, and Ryu. Speaking of which, the poison dragon slayer was surprised when she figured out that Ryu wasn’t even paying attention to her at the moment. No, she was apparently so weak that he didn’t even consider her a threat to him at the moment, rather wanting to attempt to take out her boyfriend instead. This only managed to make the Karasu Kenshi’s bloodlust increase, as she hated being underestimated but loved the blood of those who were most unsuspecting. Ryu would make a fine specimen to try one of her newer moves out, and then she could bathe in his blood while he sat there begging for mercy. Ah the sweet feeling of reveling in a dangerous man’s blood was like nothing else. Sephiria would enjoy this sweet sensation for days upon days after, maybe even having a euphoric look on her face when no one else thought anything as such.

Sure she might creep out a few guild members but that would just be the price that they had to pay for being around the poison dragon slayer.

Turning her attention back to Yuuko, the poison slayer cocked her head to the side and smirked devilishly. “Why are you so upset? Mad that I nearly killed your friend? Well to be truthful she was already supposed to be dead but you know what I mean.” Yuuko nearly began to foam at the mouth, causing a slight tremor in the ground that made Sephiria smile grow even more. “Oh? That strike a nerve? Well I hope it did. Because you are nothing more than trash to me. Trash that needs to be properly disposed of. Ayeseru and I have much better things to do than waste our time defeating ninjas that needed to learn how to stay dead when it matters.” Sephiria dodged a lightning strike from the ceiling, and laughed wickedly. “Oh goody! You have begun to take me seriously now? I hope you know that nothing will save you. Not even your dumb as bricks master Ryu.” Sephiria chuckled behind her hand again, and started walking slowly towards Yuuko, Rage following behind her at a sedate pace. “You will all pay for his sins, even if you did not ask to be released. You do not know what you have done yet, but in the future you shall know. You will all know.” Sephiria brought her hands up to her sides and leaned her head back, laughing like a madwoman. “You shall all learn your place!” The demons moved into a protective formation when it looked like Yuuko would strike at Sephiria, but he smirked and another lightning strike came crashing down towards her. It would have hit directly and caused Sephiria to be in a near death state.

However, the poison dragon slayer was knocked out of the way by a rapid blur. She hit the ground hard, and cursed the person who had knocked her away. Thinking it was Ayeseru or one of the demons, she stood to curse them out until she noticed that neither the demons nor her boyfriend hand in fact did it. No, it was someone else, someone who she would have never thought would risk their own life to save even hers.

It was Nightwing, and the little bird was not moving.

“N-N-Nightwing?” Sephiria’s voice, nearly impossible to hear, was filled with disbelief and sadness. Despite everything the raven had done, he was always there to help her out when she needed it. He didn’t move to her response, so she basically scrambled over towards him. Yuuko was distracted by Rage, who took on his namesake and began to attack him in a blind fury for hurting one of his masters mentality. Sephiria picked up Nightwing, and the bird finally opened one of his eyes before coughing violently. Sephiria smiled sadly at him. “How are you feeling?”

“Like I really need to take a long nap.” He responded, which made the poison dragon slayer frown and shake her head. “No naps okay? We’ll get you out of here and everything will be alright.” Sephiria stood and started to walk, but a squawk from Nightwing stopped her. Destruction was guarding her from Ryu for the moment, so she could spend a bit of time talking. “Do-don’t waste your time. I’m finished.” Nightwing breathed heavily, while tears began to flow from the eyes of Sephiria. The bird was brought closer to her cheek and Sephiria nuzzled it, tears flowing from her eyes like a waterfall. “S-sephiria. D-don’t let them win o-okay?” Nightwing’s vision began to fade, and he spoke one last sentence before he finally passed on.

“Don’t…...let them change who you are.”

Sephiria’s mind broke at that moment. She had inadvertently gotten Nightwing killed because of her foolishness. Unstrapping her blade and taking off her jacket, she made a small memorial spot to remember Nightwing while the fighting was still going on around her. She was still crying, but it was starting to turn into her psychotic mode again. She was going to kill.

And Yuuko was her target.

Suddenly, the poison dragon slayer was next to Rage, her face in a set position of insanity. She punched the orange wearing ninja away, continuing up with a combo that knocked him into a wall. Shaking while still standing, Sephiria spoke softly at first. “You. Will. Pay.” Before insane laughter echoed and she looked at Yuuko with bloody murder on her mind.

“YOU WILL PAY!”

Sephiria ran towards him and began brutally beating him, screaming with every connected strike. Before long, Yuuko looked like a bloody mess and there was barely any type of resemblance. Even his uniform was different, now a mess of blood and a few stripes of orange here and there. Sephiria cocked her hand back, fist in a claw position, and drove it through his chest and out the other side. This killed the ninja as his eyes darkened, but Sephiria just brought her fist back and began pummeling his face even more.

Not caring about anything but revenge, even if she had already killed the man.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    HP: 60%

Spells:
    Viidostdovah Rein: 3 post cooldown
    Senbon: 1 post cooldown
    Venomous Hide: 5 post cooldown

Pet Spells:
    Eye of the Death Bird: 3 post cooldown

Active Abilities:
    Dragon Force: 5 post duration
    Glory of the Slayer: 4 post duration.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Ninjas.....wars.....dragon slayers? Eh? (Ninja Wars: War for Kyoto Sephiria + ChaoticRumble) - Page 2 Tumblr_minephQ2G81r37arko2_500
    Sephiria's Themes:
    Samus Aran
    Samus Aran

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Samus Aran 10th June 2014, 6:13 am

Sephiria felt her anger slowly dissipate after her boyfriend had started to attempt to stop her from brutalizing the dead body, but it was still there so she continued to wail away while struggling against the bonds that her boyfriend were trying to place on her. This man was the cause of her pain and she would let nothing stop her from absolutely demolishing his body until she felt like he no longer needed to be punished. After a bit, she started to struggle against Ayeseru less and less, the rage that had been fueling her leaving her body in a slow yet steady pace as she allowed the tears to fall again. The entire truth had been that she was just trying to dull the pain, yet it was not working as she had hoped it would. While Ayeseru was talking she was vividly playing back moments from her past.

When she had first met Nightwing, Sephiria didn’t know what to think about the bird. He seemed kind enough to her, but was extremely rude to others. His protective nature led him to distrust anyone who tried to get close to her, but yet still respect those she did without question. He never backed down from anyone, whether they threatened him with pain or death. Sephiria was the only one able to control him, and he only listened to anything she told him to do. Yet he had been there for her when no one else was, taking the moments when she was at her most vulnerable and hiding them from the world. While she seemed to be strong and mentally capable, at least apart from her psychotic outbreaks, she did spend many a day in a room locked up crying about her past. Nightwing was always there, protecting her and soothing her. He was family to her, and to have him taken away just like that broke her heart and mind in different yet similar ways.

Sephiria had barely heard what Ayeseru said, but she basically got the gist of the message that he wanted to attempt to give to her. But for her, the message was too late. She had already gone down the dark path of a killer once before, and it would happen again if she wanted it to. Her mind was broken in only a few places however, and she could easily reform the pieces. Her tears fell slower until they eventually stopped coming down, and the poison dragon slayer wiped her eyes. “I’ll be fine Ayeseru.” Sephiria whispered, attempting to stand shakily and doing so. She inhaled and exhaled at a slow pace, trying to calm herself down so that she didn’t allow her anger to get the best of her again. It would not do to allow Ryu, the last remaining ninja, to have an emotional weapon against her. Sephiria was a strong dragon slayer, she would not be so easily toyed with at all. She also would never back down, as she was indeed a fighter and used that as her coping mechanism. Maybe when this was all over and done with, they could have a proper burial for Nightwing. But for now, Peterus would have to guard his body while they dealt with a real problem in Ryu.

Sephiria clenched her fists and looked at Ryu with emotionless eyes. “You are the one who has been causing this chaos and anarchy.” She spoke in a monotone voice, which began to amplify the eerie factor of the event as her aura grew darker. “You have caused the death of one of my loved ones. And even if it causes me death, you will pay.” Sephiria charged at Ryu, not blindly but with a formulated plan in mind to at least damage the fire ninja. Ryu chuckled and spat a burst of flame towards the poison dragon, who nimbly avoided the blast and instead headbutted Ryu in his stomach. This had the fire ninja reeling for a bit, but he was stopped from attacking the poison dragon by Rage and Destruction, who held him back while she got up and tried to formulate a plan.

‘I definitely won’t defeat him by myself at all. But maybe I can weaken him to a point where Ayeseru can. If I use that, he’d be unable to fully handle the four of them. But I am pretty sure that this will cost me something.’ Taking a look at Nightwing’s downed body, she grew determined and looked back towards the fighting that was taking place in front of her. ‘No matter the cost. I must defeat him for Nightwing, and the people of Fiore.’

Sephiria exhaled loudly and stood, ignored by the fighters that were still attacking each other. Rage had a lot of burn marks around his body, while Destruction had scorch marks around his face. They each took a spell from the fire ninja, however they still had fight left in them. Ryu on the other hand looked slightly worse for wear, but was giving them all he had with his fist’s ignited on fire. Sephiria knew that while he was distracted was her only chance, so she set herself in position before starting her chant for this spell. “From the little tricks we learn, to the big skills we earn. You must fight, otherwise everything you did will be for naught. My foot shall teach you the error of your ways! Learn your place!” As she chanted, a magic circle engulfed her foot and it became covered in an acidic poison. “Dragon Slayer Secret Art: Corroding Amethyst’s Blazing Shine Kick!”

She shot forwards and managed to connect with Ryu’s chin, lifting him off the ground. The attack dealt more damage as she was in her force mode, so the fire ninja stumbled around for a bit before shaking his head and trying to clear all the cobwebs. He glared at Sephiria and shot a larger flame at the dragon slayer, which sent her flying back into the wall hard. She slid down the now broken wall and hit the floor softly, panting while her scales tried to stay on her body.

‘I guess. That was……..all I had in me.’ Sephiria tried to move, but it was too painful. She was out of the fight for the moment, leaving all of it up to Ayeseru and his demons.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    HP: 45%

Spells:
    Viidostdovah Rein: 2 post cooldown
    Venomous Hide: 4 post cooldown
    Blazing Shine Kick: 5 post cooldown

Pet Spells:
    Eye of the Death Bird: 2 post cooldown

Active Abilities:
    Dragon Force: 4 post duration
    Glory of the Slayer: 3 post duration.

Health of the Demons:
    Destruction - 1.25/3H
    Rage - 1/3H

Sephiria's Themes:
    Samus Aran
    Samus Aran

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Samus Aran 10th June 2014, 1:19 pm

Sephiria fell in and and out of consciousness constantly while the fighting was going on. She was extremely tired from the emotional and physical stress she had gone through today, and just wanted to sleep. However, she would not as the magical energy in the building vanished rapidly. Rage, the demon who had taken a liking to her, left as well, before his magical energy vanished. She fell out of consciousness, and back in when she saw her boyfriend standing over her with a saddened look on his face. He spoke of giving Nightwing a proper burial, which Sephiria nodded to.

“Yes. We can. And I would love to, since he…...died protecting my insane side.” Sephiria’s Dragon Force and second aura vanished, as she appeared to be bruised and battered. She took her sword from Peterus and began to use it to dig a small grave for her bird. When it was finished, she took his small body from the back of the wolf. Her eyes teared up as she held his body, and she gave him one final kiss on his beak before whispering one last word, maybe the last word she would ever say to to Nightwing in her entire lifetime.

“Goodbye.”

The burial was quick, and Sephiria decided to mark his grave with her sheath. The poison dragon slayer decided to say a quick few words for her departed friend. “While he wasn’t the greatest person, nor the one you would want to talk to about anything really, he had always held my best interests at heart. Nightwing was my family, and despite the fact that he had been rude to the rest of my family, he had always loved me like his own child. He would want me to keep my head held high and to keep his memory fresh. Nightwing….you will be forever missed.” Sephiria kissed the sheath as her boyfriend placed a hand on her shoulder, trying to console her as best he could. Sephiria turned and hugged him tightly, crying into his shoulder. It took fifteen minutes before she was composed and her boyfriend asked if she was okay enough to go home.

“Yes. Let’s-” Sephiria stopped when a bright light came down in the field, blinding both of the occupants. When it cleared, a being made of pure light was in front of the two, before she reformed into a humanoid type being with an outfit that one might see on a typical mage long ago. Sephiria and Ayeseru had to pick up their jaws from the ground before the poison slayer asked the question they both had on their mind. “Who are you? And what are you here for?”

The being smiled, before she kneeled to them both. “I am Akari, an angel. And I am here to find my princess. Which I have.” Looking at Sephiria, Akari smiled again. “I am yours to command, Sinon Noir.”

Sephiria did in fact pass out at this part, the shock getting to her easily. Making both the angel and the shadow dragon slayer hurry to help her back to Eclipse Soul as fast as possible.

Life was not easy for the poison dragon slayer.

Sephiria's Themes: