Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Duel the Rose Mage! (Daiki and Cyrus vs. Scorpion Tail)

Axilmeus Steel
    Axilmeus Steel

Godaime: Bai Hu

Main Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Christian Minecraft Server- Achiever- Haiku Contest Participant- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Novice [250]- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- Motor City Rush- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Glory of the Slayer
    Position : None
    Guild : Rune Knights
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : -
    Experience : 2237.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fantasy Summon: Super Hero
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill:

Duel the Rose Mage! (Daiki and Cyrus vs. Scorpion Tail) Empty Duel the Rose Mage! (Daiki and Cyrus vs. Scorpion Tail)

Post by Axilmeus Steel 27th May 2014, 9:46 pm

Cyrus didn't know what brought him to this place, but there was something that did. Maybe it's serenity drew him. Maybe because it could be a good place for training, he was naturally drawn to it. No... there was something else. If Cyrus believed in fate, he would have blamed it that, but instead Cyrus believed that some spirits must have been involved.

Vulturnus, the invisible, inaudible, bald spirit floated near Cyrus's head. His brother, Favonius, did the same. Yo Cyrus, what are we doing--- the spirits question was cut off when Cyrus whipped his head up.

Don't you feel the moisture in the area Vulturnus? Someone... no... two someones are here, he explained. "Who goes there?" he shouted

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Heavens Empress Daiki
    Heavens Empress Daiki

Heavenly Monster

Heavenly Monster

Moderator- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- God Slayer- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Stigmata of the Avatar
    Guild : Guildless
    Mentor : Daiki, Aiko (Mother - Missing)
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Avatar of Amaterasu (Heaven God Slayer)
    Second Skill: Fallen Angel Slayer Lacrima
    Third Skill:

Duel the Rose Mage! (Daiki and Cyrus vs. Scorpion Tail) Empty Re: Duel the Rose Mage! (Daiki and Cyrus vs. Scorpion Tail)

Post by Heavens Empress Daiki 28th May 2014, 7:39 am

As Daiki took each step, he continued to feel somehow drawn to what seemed like a cliff in the distance, seeing as he had never been in the general area. His short white hair swayed, as well as his midnight overcoat, in the breezes as they happened. Though he'd stop once he heard someone shout who was there, in which he'd blink and scan the area with his naturally red eyes.

"I'm here simply because I've followed some sort of feeling... most likely the feeling of being lost..." He said, chuckling a bit, having only spoken once he had seen the person who had shouted moments prior. "But in all seriousness, I've had a feeling that seemed to draw me here." He said, his smile still showing. His lavender Fairy Tail guild seal was visible on the back of his right forearm as the sleeves of his overcoat were rolled up.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Duel the Rose Mage! (Daiki and Cyrus vs. Scorpion Tail) 8ZbrsUC
    Akryn
    Akryn

Quality Badge Level 1- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Lucifer's Aura
    Mentor : Thorsfell, Gamara, Vishnu, Cytorakk, Botosai
    Experience : 1625

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Wind Magic
    Second Skill: None
    Third Skill:

Duel the Rose Mage! (Daiki and Cyrus vs. Scorpion Tail) Empty Re: Duel the Rose Mage! (Daiki and Cyrus vs. Scorpion Tail)

Post by Akryn 29th May 2014, 6:32 pm

"On the contrary my friend. Twas not the loss of direction that drew you here, but me." said a man as he stepped from behind a bush. The man would have made most young ladies swoon. He was tall, at least six feet tall, with caramel colored skin and thick black hair, slicked back, with a thin mustache, separated just under the nose and ending at the edge of the lip. He wore red pants that hugged his legs and rump, shiny black shoes, and a red vest, exposing his sculpted physique, a large black scorpion tattooed on his chest.

"My name is Inigo, Inigo Montoya. I am a wizard of Scorpion Tail. And I have a bounty on you both." he said, pulling out two posters from his vest, of the two men before him. "Now, it is simple really. I am going to show you both the might of my guild. It is nothing personal realy. Just business. Ready?" he asked, dropping into a crouch and raising both hands, outstretched towards his opponents.

Prayne de crabug ahm keike rinedere be-yogt iglo kes gron!

Akryns battle theme

Spoiler:

Dramatic moments

Spoiler:

"I came into this world, kicking, screaming, and covered in someone elses blood. I have little issue going out the same way."
    Axilmeus Steel
    Axilmeus Steel

Main Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Christian Minecraft Server- Achiever- Haiku Contest Participant- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Novice [250]- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- Motor City Rush- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Axilmeus Steel 29th May 2014, 9:02 pm

Cyrus wasn't sure what this adonis wanted. Bounty? What was that?

You don't know what a bounty is, do you? asked Vulturnus. Cyrus confirmed his suspicions.

Basically, it means someone wants you in exchange for money. I can't imagine why, but it's not a good thing, Favonius explained.

Oh? If someone wants me I could just go along peacefully. I don't want to cause too much trouble, Cyrus said, ignorant of the reality.

No, Cyrus, often times the person who offered the bounty holds a grudge against you, and often wants you dead. Not only that, but, as I've been around from basically the beginning of time I'm quite aware of guilds and the such. That there is the mark of Scorpion Tail. Without a doubt this Montoya fellow is here to kill you.

Oh? Well in that case... Cyrus said, drawing his sword, "Hey, you there, Fairy Tail mage, whoever you are, it appears that we are faced with an enemy. I call for a team up if you don't mind," he raised his right hand to show the Lamia Scale tattoo on the back of it, "I am Cyrus Kuma, Lamia Scale's own Cloud Make mage. I'm pleased to work with you."

Heavens Empress Daiki
    Heavens Empress Daiki

Heavenly Monster

Heavenly Monster

Moderator- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- God Slayer- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Heavens Empress Daiki 30th May 2014, 9:53 am

Daiki listened to the man say that he was the one who drew him there, and not his joke of the loss of direction. He soon sighed as he examined the guy as he explained who he was, where he was from, and that he had a bounty on both of them, with grabbing two posters with his face and the other guy with them face on the posters.

Though after a moment, he would hear the initial man he had spoken to speak, he looked over at him, showing him his guild symbol. He slightly recognized it but before he could put the name to it, the man finished speaking by introducing himself as Cyrus Kuma, Lamia Scale's own Cloud Make mage.

"Nice to meet you, Cyrus, the name's Daiki, Fairy Tail's Gravity mage." He said to the man. He would soon look at Inigo before speaking once more. "I have a single question for you, Inigo... how did I get a bounty? I'm still new to this whole thing!" He said, confused as to how he already has a bounty, seeing has he's still new to Fairy Tail.

No matter, he'd sigh a bit before getting ready for the fight, though he wouldn't be the first to make a move.

Akryn
    Akryn

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Akryn 3rd June 2014, 6:36 am

"Oh do not be mistaken my young fairy tail mage. it is nothing special you have done. My guildmaster has put a mark out for almost every mage that might oppose him, guild is regardless. Though I have to wonder why he would mark you two as well. Perhaps he is overly cautious. But that is a discussion for a more peaceful time. You both seem ready, so allow me to begin." he said, suddenly bringing his hands together in front of him. "Rose ripper." he muttered softly. Suddenly hundreds of rose petals would whip up into the air, seemingly from no where. As they flew into the air they would begin to swirl around all three mages, before suddenly darting in towards the two legal mages like sudden, swirling, crimson lances, about ten lances in total.

Akryns battle theme

Spoiler:

Dramatic moments

Spoiler:

"I came into this world, kicking, screaming, and covered in someone elses blood. I have little issue going out the same way."
    Axilmeus Steel
    Axilmeus Steel

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Axilmeus Steel 3rd June 2014, 5:36 pm

"Cloud Make: Kites," he said turning into three small cloud birds and soaring through the air, three of the spears made contact, one for each bird, but due to the nature of the spell, Cyrus was unaffected. The birds recombined into the mage again behind Inigo. "Sir Daiki, focus on defense for now, we don't know how this guy fights yet," he told his partner. He then drew his sword and went into a defensive stance. He hoped that Daiki would be able to handle the first attack as well as he did. Then again, it would take a while before he could use that spell again. He needed to find alternative ways to protect himself.

On a brighter note, you haven't done anything to have average mages after your head, said Favonius. He still had a serious face on however. This battle was going to be interesting.

Heavens Empress Daiki
    Heavens Empress Daiki

Heavenly Monster

Heavenly Monster

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Heavens Empress Daiki 5th June 2014, 1:27 pm

Daiki listened to Inigo as he had spoken, saying that it wasn't anything special he had done to get a bounty, just that his guildmaster put a mark on almost every mage that could oppose him. He sighed a bit as the man continued to speak, before watching him put his hands together in front of him. He had soon noticed that hundreds of rose petals had whipped up into the air, almost out of no where.

He crossed his arms as he watched the petals had darted towards the two of them, making a few lances at them. He would use his barrier spell, though it was only enough to block the attack that was launched at him before it had broken. He would soon listen to Cyrus. "If I could I would, but Defense is limited to me right now." He said, smirking ever so slightly. He would use his Flatten spell on the man soon after speaking, so that he could possibly keep the mage from casting another spell soon, which he would extend out his right palm towards Inigo and sending a baseball sized orb of condensed gravity at the man, in an attempt to cause a bit of blunt damage towards him.

Akryn
    Akryn

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Akryn 5th June 2014, 6:51 pm

Inigo didn't move as the gravity attacvk came in. He didn't have to, as it would plow through him, sending rose petals everywhere, and unless the ball of gravity ended there, it would likely plow into Axil, behind Inigo. Even as this unfolded, Inigo would reform in a swirl of petals, not far behind Daiki, one hand extended. "Thorn bush." he said, several thick branches, with very large thorns would erupt from his forearm, shooting out to smash into Daiki's back, unless he had a counter.

"What do you think of my rose fake ninos? Truly a spectacular double, no? And so fast to make as well. Your strategy of defense is worthy of applause hombre, but useless against me, or any other scorpion tail mage really. We are made to outlast you normal mages, thanks to our master. If you wish to defeat me ninos, then strike hard and fast, before I defeat you!" he said, raising both hands into the air, large, thorned vines erupting from his back and chest and racing at the two opponents.

Akryns battle theme

Spoiler:

Dramatic moments

Spoiler:

Axilmeus Steel
    Axilmeus Steel

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Axilmeus Steel 8th June 2014, 12:18 pm

Cyrus flew backwards as Daiki's spell struck him. "Don't you see what I'm saying Sir Daiki? We don't know how he fights, so it's preferable that we stay on the defenses," he said as he got up and dusted himself off. The spell that had struck him wasn't the strongest attack he'd ever been hit with, but it was still clearly a powerful spell, "Now, however, he's shown off a couple of his strategies. I suppose it's time to go on the offensive." As thorny vines flew towards Cyrus, he maneuvered around them, but managed to get cut a few times. Still he was ready for the switch to offense. He focused hard on Favonius's energy, attempting to channel it through himself.

Favonius spoke up, Right now? If this spell fails then you'd be at a serious disadvantage right off the bat.

I am aware, answered the Cloud Make mage, "O great Favonius, Gentle King of the sky, Venti of the West, hear my plea. Give me the speed to soar across the world. Cloud Make: Armor of Favonius!" Luckily the spell succeeded. A graceful suit of white armor appeared over the mages body. This armor, unlike many other armors, provided no defensive protection, but rather increased his speed greatly. "Sir Inigo, you're fighting two legal mages who are fighting to take down a member of a dark guild, to preserve their own lives, and for the honor of their guild. A combination like this is not something to mess around with. Prepare yourself," and with that, he flew forwards at incredible speed, drawing his sword and attempting a long swipe at Inigo.

High Cloud Make: Armor of Favonius (for reference):

Last edited by Axilmeus Steel on 8th June 2014, 12:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 8th June 2014, 12:18 pm

The member 'Axilmeus Steel' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Normal Dice' :
    Duel the Rose Mage! (Daiki and Cyrus vs. Scorpion Tail) Die_03_42160_sm
    Heavens Empress Daiki
    Heavens Empress Daiki

Heavenly Monster

Heavenly Monster

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Heavens Empress Daiki 14th June 2014, 9:57 am

Daiki watched as his attack had struck through Inigo and had hit Cyrus. He sighed a bit before hearing Inigo speak once more. He would look behind him as he heard the man speak and had soon gotten hit by the mans attack, having been hit in the back. He stumbled a bit forward as he listened to the man speak some more. He also listened to Cyrus as he had spoken, though he watched Inigo attack the two of them again though this time large thorned vines erupted from the mans chest and back. He would quickly decide to lower his own gravity by fifty percent to allow him to move faster. He quickly dodged the attack as best he could, and noticing that Cyrus had went after Inigo by drawing his sword and attempting to slash at Inigo.

Whether or not Cyrus had actually hit the man, he would quickly try to use his Flatten spell, to try and knock the man down, or at least give them an opening.

Current date/time is 8th May 2024, 4:15 pm