Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Scorpion's Tail (Shuhei & Akryn)

Mifune
    Mifune

The White Wizard

The White Wizard

Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Guild Master- Dragon Slayer- H-Rank- S-Rank- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Best GFX Artist Award- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Malefic Illusions
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Oykai
    Experience : 500

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Death Wish
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

The Scorpion's Tail (Shuhei & Akryn) Empty The Scorpion's Tail (Shuhei & Akryn)

Post by Mifune 28th June 2014, 6:53 am

The ripples were thick in the air as the temperatures sky rocketed in the desert. The wizard clad in white strode through the desert, carrying what appeared to be a massive cleaver upon his back that was nearly as large as he was. It was the famed weapon of a bandit lord and also the proof of Shuhei's completed objective in the Desert. Shuhei sighed and ran his fingers through his hair as he looked up to the sky. He closed his eyes and embraced the light of the beating sun, smiling. A moment of peace, an opening. Without warning, eight figures wrapped in cloth burst upward in to the air from the sand surrounding Shuhei. From the air they each threw a metal stake down at the White Wizard. A perfectly timed ambush, one that any normal wizard would not be capable of escaping. Without a moments hesitation, Shuhei gripped the white cloth with which he wrapped and carried the Bandit Lord's cleaver and pulled it over his shoulder and turned in a complete circle, using the weapon as a shield against the stakes and deflected them all, completing the turn by tossing the cleaver towards one of the ambushers who deflected it with a sword he drew mid air. Each of the ambushers landed and drew their weapons. Some carried swords, others daggers. One of them carried a chain on the end of which was a metal ball.

Shuhei examined each of them carefully and smiled. "I hope that ambush wasn't your best shot at defeating me." The bandits did not reply, only looked at him angrily. "Well come on I don't have all day for small fry like you!" Finally one of them lunged at Shuhei from the rear, lunging his sword towards the white wizard's back while another came at him lunging at his front. Shuhei turned gracefully, side to both of them, allowing both lunges to pass just in front and just behind him and in the same moment, he reached out and grabbed both assailants wrists, twisting them and causing them to drop their weapons. They cringed and yelled in pain as Shuhei continued to turn, pulling the two assailants in opposite directions and spun them in two full circles after which he released their wrists and allowed them to fly in to two other ambushers, effectively knocking all four of them out.

The remaining four looked at each other, realizing that a direct assault would not work. They dove back in to the sand out of sight. Shuhei raised an eyebrow, as he'd lost all sense of them. Suddenly a steel ball on a chain shot out of the sand in front of Shuhei, prompting him to flip backwards and just as he landed another assailing burst from the sand swiping dual daggers at Shuhei. He ducked, jumped and stepped side to side avoiding the blades until a second burst from the sand behind Shuhei swinging a sword at him as the first sank back in to the sand. Shuhei leaped to one side to avoid the blade and the assailant dove back in to the sand. Two at once erupted from the sand on either side of Shuhei, one flailing his ball and chain and the other swiping at him with dual katana, their movements in perfect sync with one another. Shuhei continued to dance about, jumping and twirling to avoid them until the third leaped in to the air from the sand at a distance from the three, and threw numerous throwing knives at Shuhei, who managed to avoid them all with a well timed twirl and flip.

Once more they all sank back in to the sand, preparing for their next strike. Shuhei waited patiently, carefully examining the sand to find some trace of them. A gentle breeze swept across the desert creating small ripples on the surface of the sand, it was impossible to tell where they'd emerge from Shuhei concluded. "They're certainly taking their time." A moment more passed before finally, all four of them emerged at once on on all sides. Shuhei smiled. "It's about time." It appeared as though Shuhei was not going to react to their attack and the four, for only a moment, believed that they might actually defeat him. Shuhei's body emitted a tremendous amount of light as he spun in place creating a sphere of light around himself repelling the four assailants, knocking them out. Shuhei stood victorious in the circle he'd created in the sand. He approached one of the knocked out assailants, and removed one of the bandages from around his shoulder, revealing a strange Guild tattoo Shuhei had never seen before. "They must be mages, but I've never seen this insignia before."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Akryn
    Akryn

Quality Badge Level 1- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Lucifer's Aura
    Mentor : Thorsfell, Gamara, Vishnu, Cytorakk, Botosai
    Experience : 1625

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Wind Magic
    Second Skill: None
    Third Skill:

The Scorpion's Tail (Shuhei & Akryn) Empty Re: The Scorpion's Tail (Shuhei & Akryn)

Post by Akryn 1st July 2014, 11:44 am

"Initiates actually. And poor ones at that. You should have killed them, Shuhei the white slayer, it would have saved me the time. I dislike dirtying my hands on the weak. Though, I must admit.....I don't think I will have the same problem with you." said a voice not far from where Shuhei knelt.

A tall, young man, would walk from behind one of the sand dunes, grinning wickedly at Shuhei. He was almost six feet tall, though not quite there, with a very thin body. So thin in fact, one could see the outline of his ribs. He had long, silver hair, pulled back into a pony tail that hung to his waist, and odd, silvery eyes, that shined like oil in sunlight. He wore brown shoes that curled up at the toes, and a baggy pair of green trousers, held up by a long, red sash. "After all. its not every day that one gets a chance at such a famous, and powerful, guild master as yourself. Allow me to introduce myself. I am Malvis, the number one wizard of Scorpion Tail. Oh don't be concerned with not knowing them. Few do, who still live any more anyway. And soon enough, everyone shall know that name." he said before waving his hand. As he did, nearly two dozen, three inch long, black shuriken would be created of thin air before hurling themselves at the downed mages.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Prayne de crabug ahm keike rinedere be-yogt iglo kes gron!

Akryns battle theme

Spoiler:

Dramatic moments

Spoiler:

"I came into this world, kicking, screaming, and covered in someone elses blood. I have little issue going out the same way."
    Mifune
    Mifune

The White Wizard

The White Wizard

Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Guild Master- Dragon Slayer- H-Rank- S-Rank- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Best GFX Artist Award- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

The Scorpion's Tail (Shuhei & Akryn) Empty Re: The Scorpion's Tail (Shuhei & Akryn)

Post by Mifune 13th July 2014, 5:14 am

Shuhei looked towards the man approaching, and then back towards the initiate's guild crest, tilting his head to the side trying to make out the design of a scorpion. "Oh now I see it." Shuhei would have designed the crest differently, but to each his own he supposed. The white wizard stood up and turned towards the stranger smiling. It wasn't the first time he'd been challenged by the "Number one" of a guild. His fame made him a target and this time would be no different. As Shuhei took another step towards Malvis, the Scorpion wizard materialized two dozen Shuriken which hurled not at Shuhei, but Malvis' own subordinates. Shuhei's eyes widened with surprise as each of them were stricken, and killed. Such a pure act of malice, that even Shuhei didn't see coming. "You, you killed your own subordinates?" There was a slight quiver in Shuhei's voice as shock and anger set in. He clenched his fist. "You said you were the number one, how could you do that? To your comrades! The ones who would look up to you!?"

The sand around Shuhei began to ripple outward as power surged from the White Wizard. "What's the point of a Guild if you kill the ones that follow you!?." He shouted and stepped forward. Shuhei's eyes glowed white and his body began to emit a white vapor. As Shuhei's aura bust with the power of an H-Rank mage and leaned backwards, inhaling a tremendous amount of light. "I'm going to teach you the value of life!" In a flash of light he vanished and reappeared behind Malvis. "White Dragon's Holy Breath!' At point blank range Shuhei unleashed his Dragon's roar which would tear through all that it encountered.

Akryn
    Akryn

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Akryn 17th July 2014, 1:20 pm

Malvis had absolutely no way to dodge, or counter the attack at such close range, not entirely anyway. But Shuhei was famous, a well known wizard who many knew of. Malvis could well guess at what he had planned, and so when Shuhei vanished, Malvis used his own attack "Metal make ripper!" he said, a deadly, spiked chain appearing surrounding both Malvis as Shuehi, just before the beam from Shuhei slammed into Malvis' back. But the chain centered on malvis, so it went with him, spinning as it went, so that a very chainsaw like blade would be coming at Shuheis back at the same speed of his own attack. Even the fastest mage alive should have trouble with this one.

Unfortunatly for Malvis, this plan meant he took the full force of one of the most powerful dragon roars in Fiore, right to the back. He was sent careening through the air to slam into the side of a nearby rock. When the dust cleared though, Malvis would be standing again, a shiny, and deadly looking scythe in hand. It was obvious that the white dragons roar had done considerably less damage then it should have. He grinned wickedly at the guild master, as he extended a hand towards the man. As he did a fine, metal powder would begin to appear in the air and cling to his skin, starting at the fingers and working its way up his arm, slowly encasing him. "Subordinates? Hardly. They wanted in, so they had to prove their worth or die. Weakness doesn't belong in any guild of mine. Though I admit, you don't seem so weak." he said before reaching up to wipe some blood, trickling from his head, onto the finger. He would look at it for a moment as if confused before licking it off his finger and grinning maniacly. "No. Not weak at all." he said before spinning his scythe one handed off to his side, then whipping it around in front of him, to hold it with both hands. "Come on pretty boy. Lets see that power of yours! Show me what the best of Blue Pegasus can do!"

Akryns battle theme

Spoiler:

Dramatic moments

Spoiler:

"I came into this world, kicking, screaming, and covered in someone elses blood. I have little issue going out the same way."
    Mifune
    Mifune

The White Wizard

The White Wizard

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mifune 17th July 2014, 4:09 pm

Under normal circumstances Shuhei would have been incapable of defending against such a sudden reaction to his own attack. However the chain was easily spotted, and the speed granted to him by his White Drive allowed him to turn swiftly enough to throw his arm in to the air as light radiated from it, forming a wing, of light also known as the White Dragon's Wing. The wave of light sliced the chain just before it cut the White Wizard in two. part of the chain whipped upwards as it passed by, slicing Shuhei across his cheek. A minor wound compared to what could have happened. Quickly Shuhei turned to face his opponent, who seemed to be relatively ok, despite receiving a direct hit. It seemed as though his control over such a durable element carried some physically beneficial effects.

Shuhei gritted his teeth as Malvis spoke, every word seemed to anger him even more than the last. Such disrespect for the lives he took. Power seemed to be the only thing he respected. Shuhei would make him fear his. Shuhei inhaled some light and kicked up a metal stake thrown at him before, catching it and immediately throwing it towards the metal make mage with a glowing sigil pasted unto it. "Waypoint." Shuhei whispered before flash Stepping directly to Malvis' side, both of his arms glowing brilliantly. At close range he hoped Malvis' large Scythe would be difficult to use in defense, giving him the edge. "Dual Cannon!" Shuhei first threw his right arm towards Malvis, hoping that the first strike would shatter his armor, and then threw his other arm at the same point to deal some damage.

Akryn
    Akryn

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Akryn 16th August 2014, 2:39 pm

(Apologies for the delay, lost Internet. )

Malvis was again no where near fast enough to dodge the attack. But again, he didn't need to. The first blow knocked him off balance, forcing him to stumble foward. The second one nailed him in the ribs as he turned to try and counter, sending him tumbling away and throwing up a cloud of sand.

As the dust settled though, Malvis was again standing, his metal armor showing many, severe cracks. But it was still intact, and he was grinning wickedly. "Your speed is your advantage guildmaster. But thanks to my siphon magic, you lack the punch to defeat me. Tell me, how will you defeat me when I can drain the magical energies from your own attacks and at it to my own magical reserves, my own magical power, speed, duration!! I shall defeat you, here and now, Shuhei of blue pegasus! Die!" He screamed, hurling his scythe at Shuhei. As it spun foward, Malvis pointed at Shuhei. "Iron rain!" He screamed, sounding as if he was in ecstasy as hundreds of heavy black needles appeared in the sky and began raining down in a thirty foot area, turning the ground black with needlea.

Akryns battle theme

Spoiler:

Dramatic moments

Spoiler:

Mifune
    Mifune

The White Wizard

The White Wizard

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mifune 31st August 2014, 12:11 pm

Shuhei glared angrily at the arrogant metal mage. "Siphon magic huh?" It seemed as though Speed was Shuhei's only advantage in this battle, as all of his spells would be siphoned to a fraction of their true strength. The White Wizard's options were limited, Shuhei had to come up with some alternative strategy to defeat him. He could potentially out last the metal make mage... As the White Dragon Slayer, he could absorb the energy of the sun until nightfall, evading whatever he threw at him with the hopes of him tiring or running out of magic. However the extent of his magic siphoning ability was still unknown, Shuhei could be playing right in to his hands. Retreat wasn't an option, not after what Malvis did to his subordinates. Shuhei was quite stumped at this point. "Looks like I'll need to try a few things."

Malvis threw his Scythe at Shuhei, freeing his hand to cast a spell to call down a rain of needles. Shuhei's Eagle Eyes widened, examining the incoming Scythe. Guessing its approximate speed and rotation he leaped towards the object extending his arm forward as a claw of white light encased his hand and caught the Scythe. Immediately after, just before the rain of needles rained upon the White Wizard he looked behind Malvis, the metal stake he threw at Malvis before planted in the sand. The Stake struck him at the same time as Shuhei launched the first cannon and ricocheted to where Shuhei launched him with his second Cannon, Just as planned. The glowing sigil remained painted upon it, allowing Shuhei to cast his Flash Step: Waypoint spell and vanish, appearing directly behind the Metal Maker with his own Scythe in the White Wizards hands. "Lets see how you like a taste of your own magic then!" Shuhei shouted as he brought the Scythe blade over Malvis' left shoulder.

Akryn
    Akryn

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Akryn 24th September 2014, 4:24 pm

Malvis was to slow to dodge or counter the attack, so he did the only thing available to him. He dismissed the scythe, just as it struck his shoulder. However, as he did, something seemed to snap inside him, and he quickly rolled forward, away from the guild master, ignoring the stake hit for now. He turned about once he reached his feet and stared at Shuhei, with a look of pure shock and rage. "You dare......you dare use my own magic against me?" he whispered, his hands starting to shake, and his left eye starting to twitch a bit. As he stood there, staring at Shuhei, his hands would begin to glow, before he would through them into the air. When he did, a magical circle would form just over his hands, before quickly rising into the air, expanding as it did.

Malvis would then suddenly turn his attention back to Shuehi. "YOU BASTARD! HOW DARE YOU! YOU FILTHY MAN! DONT YOU TOUCH MY MAGIC! DONT YOU DARE!" he screamed wildly, spittle flying as he did, before forming two claws of metal, jutting out from the back of either hand, and charging at Shuhei. "I'll destroy you! Rip you to pieces! How dare you use my magic!" he screamed as he began swiping.

Meanwhile, the magical circle he had created continued to rise and grow, stopping once it reached three hundred feet in the air. But it kept growing once there, wider and wider still, emanating an immense amount of magic as it did so.....

Akryns battle theme

Spoiler:

Dramatic moments

Spoiler:

Mifune
    Mifune

The White Wizard

The White Wizard

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mifune 5th October 2014, 1:29 pm

Shuhei smirked at Malvis' outrage. "I guess I hit a nerve." He uttered while his adversary threw his hands in to the air and created a very sizable magic circle which flew in to the sky and expanded. The White Wizard could only imagine what would come of it, but for the time being he could do nothing about it. He was still at a disadvantage, unable to use his magic against him. After creating the magic circle Malvis lashed out at Shuhei with metal claws, swiping madly at he who dared to use his own magic against him. "It's nothing to get so worked up over. Honestly, it's not as if you're magic is anything special." Shuhei bent backwards, avoiding the first swipe to his face and then quickly hopped backwards to avoid getting his abdomen cut open. He continued to sway side to side, duck, hop and twirl to avoid the blades as best he could. With his White Drive active, his speed and reflexes were greatly enhanced which allowed him to avoid the enraged metal maker with relative ease. Although he wasn't gaining any ground and the magic circle looming over them made Shuhei feel as if he were being pushed in to a corner, he had to go back on to the offensive.

Immediately as Malvis threw his claw in to the air with the intention of cutting down the White Wizard, Shuhei threw his hand at the Metal Maker's face creating a ball of light. "Illuminate!" The sheer brightness of the sphere coated the desert in white light. The flare would make it impossible to see Shuhei who stood on the opposite side of the sphere and would most certainly blind the Metal Maker, who's eyes were wide with rage. Seizing the opportunity presented by the blinded enemy, Shuhei would quickly circle Malvis and attempt to crack his armor further with his Artifact level Sword Sheath Adamantine, swinging his encased blade at the mages side.

Akryn
    Akryn

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Akryn 30th October 2014, 5:29 pm

Malvis was no match for Shuheis speed, especially in his enraged state, so it was far from a surprise that he couldn't hit the mage. The sudden flash of light however did come as a surprise for the dark mage, and he stumbled back, swiping wildly in front of him, trying to ward Shuhei off. But when he felt something hard hit him in the ribs with enough force to crack his armor, he acted on pure instinct, snatching one arm down to grab hold of the sheathe, pinning it to his side and activating another spell. Porcupine shooter.

As Malvis held the sheathe, long, thin bolts of metal suddenly jutted from his back and started shooting out in a wild cone behind him, almost straight to the sides of his shoulders, and almost parallel with his head, with a range of about fifteen feet. Shuhei would have to counter or block, or let go of his sheathe, or get skewered by dozens of six inch long needles.

Akryns battle theme

Spoiler:

Dramatic moments

Spoiler:

Mifune
    Mifune

The White Wizard

The White Wizard

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mifune 31st October 2014, 4:46 am

Shuhei had to pull back from Malvis' quick counterattack. Shuhei released the sheath and began to slip backwards, but then closed his hand around the hilt of the sword, pull it out of its sheath, releasing the light that was inside of it to little effect as it was already daylight in the area. Quickly he spun the blade in front of him as he flew backwards in to the air, trying to deflect as many of the needles as he possibly could. With his speed and agility he was capable of deflecting a majority of the needles, but several of them pierced his body, and small dots of red stained his white robes. Shuhei gritted his teeth as he landed, sliding back in the sand. He pulled one needle out of his shoulder and examined how deep the wounds would be. Only minor, he thought. He looked back up at Malvis, who'd still be blind from the flash earlier.

Shuhei then examined his sword, the jet black talon of Sapharaj, Adamantine. This was only the third time Shuhei had ever drawn it in his career as a mage. Only two before Malvis had ever felt its edge, only two before Malvis had ever been deemed worthy of it. Only two have enraged the White Wizard to the point where he'd be willing to kill. While his opponent was still blind, Shuhei made his next move, Flash Stepping over the metal maker's head, bringing his sword down at his shoulder.

Akryn
    Akryn

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Akryn 3rd November 2014, 2:13 pm

Malvis was completely blinded and wide open. His armor had already taken to much damage to stop the sword, and any bystanders would have thought it was his end. But the funny thing about scorpions is that they usually travel in pairs......

As Shuehi descended, the sand below him would suddenly erupt upwards, forming into a hand that aimed to slam into his belly. At the same time, a tendril of wood, complete with leaves and looking oddly like a tree branch would erupt from the ground behind Malvis, extending up between his legs and across his chest, shoving him backwards into the sand, as another player entered the battlefield.

This one was huge, at least seven feet tall, with broad shoulders and chest, and rippling muscles covering his body, and on full display, as well as a bears worth of chest and arm hair. His head was shaved and he sported a prominent, and very solid looking, chin, covered in stubble. On his face he wore sunglasses, around his neck a necklace of animal teeth. He wore a fur lined, brown vest and no shirt, with black, leather gloves, sporting gleaming, metal studs, as well as bracelets on either wrist, also sporting animal teeth. He wore a pair of brown, leather pants, that fit loosely on him, held up by a black belt, also sporting animal teeth around its length, with a pair of black boots, with gleaming metal toes. Most noteable on him however were the tattoos on either arm. On his left arm he sported a single, black scorpion. On the right however he sported several other marks, including a red scorpion, a black shield with white wings and a red sword, a green four, and a yellow, coiled snake, each with a red line through them. Above all of those however, sat the mark of an eclipsing sun, without the red line.

The man approached slowly, eyeing Shuhei cautiously, but making his way towards Malvis instead. "Malvis. You killed all of the recruits again. Master Mirasol will be most displeased. As I am." he said, waiting for Malvis to roll over onto his hands and knees, before suddenly stomping on the iron mages hand, cracking the armor around it, and the bone within, producing a scream from the iron mage, but not a twitch of sympathy from the very large newcomer. "Dispell your spell malvis. Mirasol demanded Rea Baldo be held in check, and you would defy him for one, lone wizard? No disrespect intended, Lord Shuhei."

Akryns battle theme

Spoiler:

Dramatic moments

Spoiler:

Mifune
    Mifune

The White Wizard

The White Wizard

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mifune 20th November 2014, 4:06 am

Shuhei was caught off guard by the surprise attack.  The hand pounded in to his gut and he was thrown back quite a ways with the wind knocked out of him.  He landed on his feet and slid back in the sand, but fell to one knee as he coughed, trying to regain his breath.  "Backup huh? Dark mages never play fair."  Shuhei chuckled as he wiped away some saliva from his lip.  He deduced that Malvis was incapable of pulling something like that off.  Shuhei had him and there was no way to avoid the finishing blow.  And sure enough, an enormous man made his appearance before Malvis, seemingly speaking down to him mockingly and to Shuhei's surprise, he stomped the metal mages hand, destroying the armor and cracking the bone.  These guys really had no concept of kinship, Shuhei thought.  It was obvious that he was just as powerful as Malvis, if not more powerful.  Shuhei could feel his presence which resonated with the earth.  With Malvis' magic circle in the sky, and the desert sand below Shuhei seemed to be pinned on all sides.  "Not good..." He said under his breath as he got up on to his feet.  

"No offense taken."  Shuhei said in response to the newcomer.  Shuhei noted that the newcomer ordered Malvis to dispel the magic circle in the sky.  Intrigued Shuhei decided to egg them on.  "Although, unless you plan to turn around and high tail it out of here because of one lonely mage...  I suggest you use whatever trump card you have at your disposal."  The air became thicker as Shuhei's power began to increase in preparation for a battle against the two. "Because now I'm going to get serious."  Shuhei's skin began to grow metallic white scales, and antennae protruded from his forehead.  A long silvery tail grew from his backside out of his robe and even his sword began to change shape until he looked like a silvery dragonic knight.  The activation of his Dragoon Armor and his Aura Burst that would put most mages on their feet signaled that Shuhei was ready for whatever they had to throw at him.

OOC: I activated his Signature Spell, not Dragon Force, fyi.  Check "Dragon Force Master" in my signature to get a glimpse of it.

Akryn
    Akryn

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Akryn 20th November 2014, 2:35 pm

The large mage smirked a bit before turning towards Shuhei fully, seeming to ignore Malvis. The mage slowly extended his hands out, palms down, towards Shuhei. As he did, the ground would begin to shake, violently at that, and sand and stone would begin to rise from the earth, up into the air, disappearing somewhere in the clouds as it did. "I am Marduk, Marduk Map Changer, the most powerful mage in our guild, despite what others may claim. I am a terrain mage, one of the first mages to join our current scorpion tail, and a user of lightning magic as a secondary. I have also been responsible for the destruction of the light guilds, Valkyrie guard, Quatro Cerberus, Vipers bite, and take partial responsibility for the destruction of the old scorpion tail guild. Among others." he said with a bit of a grin. "Currently on my list is your guild, Blue Pegasus, and the guild Eclipse Soul. Know that your guild and eclipse souls will be the brightest gems on my crown so far. But, I must destroy you.Sorry."

With that, Marduk would suddenly drop to his knees, placing his palms against the ground. Shuhei would suddenly feel an absolutely massive surge of magical energies tear through the area. "Deep woods emergence." the large mage would say, the earth starting to shake even more as he did. Malvis, on his knees not far behind Marduk, sddenly widened his eyes and formed metal wings, launching himself into the air, just as trees, hundreds of them, of an enormous size, would begin to tear their way from the sand, violently. They rose up, then slammed back down to the ground again. The ground heaved and shook, roots tore from the sand, limbs fell, grass sprouted, bushes erupted into life. In a matter of just a few moments, it became incredibly clear as to why he held the title Map Changer. He had made a brand new forest in an extremely violent way, with just one spell. "Now then, master of Blue Pegasus! Show me your might!" Rang out Marduks voice from the forest.

Akryns battle theme

Spoiler:

Dramatic moments

Spoiler:

Mifune
    Mifune

The White Wizard

The White Wizard

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mifune 28th November 2014, 2:25 pm

Shuhei wasn't impressed by the rising earth. Like Malvis, he claimed to be an all powerful mage and listed the number of Guilds he'd done in. None of which Shuhei had heard of. Dark Guilds destroy each other all the time so it wasn't surprising that he'd have a few on his belt. Even Shuhei at one point destroyed a prominent Dark Guild, Raven Tail. Though that wasn't something he liked to boast about. The only thing "the map changer" mentioned that held any weight with Shuhei was the fact that he planned on targeting Blue Pegasus... "So, you're not going to high tail it huh...?" Shuhei smirked. "Fine by me!" Shuhei readied himself for whatever Marduk had to throw at him, but what that was he couldn't have prepared for. Immediately Malvis took off in to the sky with a shiny pair of metal wings, and a massive surge of magical energy swept the area. Shuhei widened his eyes in surprise.

Soon after the ground began to shake and the sand parted as gigantic roots emerged from under his feet. He rode the root high in to the air until another root grew over top the one he was riding and threatened to crush him in between. Quickly he leaped from the root and landed on the branch of a sprouting tree and rode it in to the sky. To descend, Shuhei leaped from the tree and landed on the side of another and continued to leap from trunk to trunk, avoiding large branches along the way until the growth ended, and Shuhei landed on solid, grassy ground. No longer were they in the desert but what appeared to be a tropical jungle, with no other mages in sight. "Well that impressive." The White Wizard said under his breath.

Shuhei scratched the back of his head and looked about the area. It was no longer a vast open wasteland in which he could move about freely, which put him at something of a disadvantage. Between a man who could absorb his light and another who could obstruct his movements, it seemed as though the odds were stacked against him. He reached in to his robe and pulled out a small crystal sphere that he tossed in to the air. Quickly the sphere began to fly about the area, mapping out the newly created forest in Shuhei's mind. Hopefully he'd spot a scorpion.

Akryn
    Akryn

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Akryn 5th December 2014, 7:22 pm

High in the air, the crystal would spot nothing but trees. For absolute miles, just tree after tree after tree. It was obvious that the caster of this spell was a wizard of incredible power, on par with almost any guild master. Not just talk, like Malvis had been. But within all those trees, both were likely hiding, and unless the orb could somehow see through the thick foliage, there would be no sign of the two. The good news however was, the giant circle in the sky had dispersed. Apparently Marduks orders carried a great deal of weight with Malvis.

As the orb traveled over head however, Malvis would suddenly appear again. Gone was his skin of metal around his body, but his wings still remained, and his massive scythe was back, though held in only one hand this time, as his other one was still very much broken. He tore upwards, out of the foliage, straight for the orb, aiming to cut it in half. He was of course a diversion, aiming to lure Shuhei out for Marduk, he was waiting patiently in the trees below, leaves, wood, sand, and vines all bent around him into an almost perfect camouflage, waiting for Shuhei to move first.

Akryns battle theme

Spoiler:

Dramatic moments

Spoiler:

Mifune
    Mifune

The White Wizard

The White Wizard

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mifune 12th December 2014, 3:31 am

Immediately Shuhei spotted Malvis appearing from the trees launching an offensive at the sphere, yet Marduk remained hidden. Shuhei knew that in a game of hiding, the one who moved first was always at a disadvantage, but somebody had to move... As a test of power Shuhei decided to make the first and take the bait. In a flash, Shuhei appeared directly between Malvis and the sphere with his arms crossed, having mapped out the trees for him, Shuhei managed to Flash step around all obstacles using his "guiding star" spell to catch Malvis off guard with a brilliant flash of light in the dark forest. Blinding was his light, which reflected from his silvery scale armor that enhanced his brilliance. Without even a single movement from the White Wizard, the shape of a white dragon's head materialized from Shuhei's light around him and bit down on Malvis' Scythe with great force, and would not release it. A testament to Shuhei's mastery over Dragon Force. Shuhei peered in to Malvis' eyes with a powerful gaze.

"Is your ally going to remain hidden or do I have to tear down this entire forest myself to find him?" Shuhei asked in a terrifying tone. He extended his arm with his palm facing towards Malvis through the forehead of the Dragon. "Radiant Cannon!" From his palm a beam of light erupted through the Dragon towards Malvis. Without his armor to protect him this B-Rank spell would cause him serious damage, adding to what he has already received so far.

Akryn
    Akryn

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Akryn 4th January 2015, 8:34 pm

Malvis' eyes widened in utter shock as his scythe was nabbed and he was blasted down with ease, disappearing into the trees as he flew back. Marduk watched this all with a bit of a smirk before pressing his palm against the tree he was hiding against, sending his magic into the wood. His magic would take time to crawl through the forest and activate his spell. But if there was one thing Marduk the Map Changer had, it was time. He was as patient and steady as the earth he walked on, and even after the light faded, earth would remain. Still, no harm in buying a bit more. "I have no more intention of hiding from you than the earth hides from the stars. I am before you lumis draco. I am in the wood, the stone, the sand itself! I am the waves on the beach and the wind through the trees! I shall wear you down and extinguish your light from this world, and then I shall wash your weak, if beautiful, guild from the lands of fiore. Your light is not enough to drive back this darkness, guild master." Marduk said. As he spoke however, his voice would seem to rise from the whole forest, a massive, booming, echoing voice, shaking across the desert. "You slay dragons. Yet I am a titan." Came the voice, before out of the ground would rise two, absolutely massive, stone hands, reaching up towards Shuhei. Each hand could easily crush a house in its mighty grasp. Yet another impressive feat, far more impressive than Malvis had been in his bout certainly.

Akryns battle theme

Spoiler:

Dramatic moments

Spoiler:

Current date/time is 30th May 2024, 12:45 pm