Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Please Move to Spam, MISSION WAS CANCELED.

Kaseki
    Kaseki

Demon of life

Demon of life

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Armored Beast
    Position : None
    Guild : Savage Skull / Aelyst Crux (Dragon Fang Co-Founder)
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Dregon (Magic), Master Aoi (Weapons), & Edward (Combat)
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Cʏʀᴏᴍᴀɴᴄʏ
    Second Skill: Aʀᴛ ᴏғ ᴡᴀʀ
    Third Skill:

Please Move to Spam, MISSION WAS CANCELED. Empty Please Move to Spam, MISSION WAS CANCELED.

Post by Kaseki 26th May 2014, 8:51 pm

https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t5544-to-earthlandand-beyond

Kaseki looked over at his friend. "Neo, I hate you, this is the dumbest idea ever." Neo had suggested the day before that they both go out and get their passports. With it they could travel to far away lands with ease. "Dude, shut up, this is the greatest plan ever." The duo had been in line for over 2 hours and they were losing patience. "And what's the point afterward? Where would we go? I'm a plant, I can go anywhere, I DON'T NEEEED A PASSPORT." Kaseki said.

"Kaseki, we need these things to travel and do special missions."

"Special? Missions?"

"Yes, with lots of money? Yes, very special"

"Money?" Kaseki smiled. Neo had his attention now.

Last edited by Kaseki on 17th June 2014, 6:33 am; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Kaseki
    Kaseki

Demon of life

Demon of life

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Please Move to Spam, MISSION WAS CANCELED. Empty Re: Please Move to Spam, MISSION WAS CANCELED.

Post by Kaseki 28th May 2014, 6:40 pm

Kaseki stood next to his friend. The both leaned over the rope that held the line where it was, they looked as far as they could see. "Neo, you twat, we'll be here forever at this rate." Neo responded with a stale expression. Neo hated waiting, and he hated being with impatient people even more. Neo reached into his pocket and pulled out two small white cubes. He showed them to Kaseki. "You know any games with these?" Neo asked.

"I'm over 2 million years old, I'm sure we can play a game." Kaseki said

"Do you even know a game?" Neo asked his unintellectual friend.

"Yes, let's play Hi-Lo."

"Hi-Lo?" Neo said with a questionable expression.

"You tell me high or low. I will then roll the dice. If the total is lower than 7, it counts as a Low, if it is higher than that, it is a High. You're job is to call out the rank. You win, then you win."

Neo rubbed his chin. "Let's change it up, Evens or Odds. And here's what else. I'll bet 1000 Jewels. Even."

"Ha! You shall be paying me soon!" said Kaseki as he rolled the dice.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Please Move to Spam, MISSION WAS CANCELED. Empty Re: Please Move to Spam, MISSION WAS CANCELED.

Post by NPC 28th May 2014, 6:40 pm

The member 'Kaseki' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Normal Dice' :
    Please Move to Spam, MISSION WAS CANCELED. Die_01_42158_sm Please Move to Spam, MISSION WAS CANCELED. Die_01_42158_sm
    Kaseki
    Kaseki

Demon of life

Demon of life

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaseki 28th May 2014, 8:30 pm

They both stared at the dice. "I swear, this thing is rigged." Kaseki hated to lose Dice games. "A bet is a bet." "Wait. Hod on. Kaseki was thinking. "Hm. The possibilities... 2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12...eleven choices. He turned to his friend. Here's a new game. Let us both roll dice. Whoever rolls their's to a higher number, wins.

"Deal."

Hours went by of games back and forth. When one lost, he created the next game, and the loser created the following game. They did this for hours on end, moving with the line. The sun begun to set and the crowd was moving away. The line was being diminished.

Kaseki Kaseki carried out 1 launched of one Normal Dice :
    Please Move to Spam, MISSION WAS CANCELED. Die_06_42164_sm

Neo Kaseki carried out 1 launched of one Normal Dice :
    Please Move to Spam, MISSION WAS CANCELED. Die_02_42159_sm

Kaseki
    Kaseki

Demon of life

Demon of life

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaseki 29th May 2014, 2:59 pm

"I WIN AGAIN!" Kaseki cheered. His friend looked at him and scribbled on a sheet of paper they found. "So, what are the winnings?"

Neo looked up at his hooded friend. He showed him the list of scribbles."Kaseki, we broke even, niether of us win anything."

Kaseki gave a saddened look. "I guess I won't ever be able to buy that house." he said to himself. "I always wanted a place to live." Neo patted him on the back, "Silly plant man, you belong to a guild, is that not enough? Why don't you save up and get a guild, that way you get a home and a family too." He smiled. He knew of Kaseki's struggles, but at the same time didn't care.

"NEXT!"

Neo and Kaseki were at the front of the line. Hours upon hours they waited. It came down to a simple game of betting on dice and they made it. They both stepped up and took their pictures.

"SMILE." commanded the voice.

"Thank you." Said Kaseki as he bowed his head to the lady. "When do receive these... ports of passing?"

"30 Days. said the voice coldly.

"YAY!" Kaseki cheered. He grabbed his friend and picked him up. "NOW WE CAN DO EVIL THINGS ACROSS BORDERS!"

NeoStigma
    NeoStigma

Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Swords
    Guild : Nox Animus
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: MechaEvolution (SOS) Slayer of the Slain
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NeoStigma 1st June 2014, 9:52 pm

"Nice. Looks like we'll be outta here. Come on I'm beat, I wanna go home." Sighed Neo as he walked away i boredom. He yawned and waited for his friend. Neo the looked back on the long line. He could not believe how boring that wait was. Kaseki was playing with his dice, Neo sighed and gestured him to hurry along.

Neo then stepped out the waiting area and looked up to the night sky.

“Damn…. I wasted my whole day for this…. This better have been worth the wait.” Neo sighed and walked beside Kaseki , which was still goofing off and playing with the dice.

Please Move to Spam, MISSION WAS CANCELED. 670px-10

Current date/time is 16th May 2024, 3:34 am