Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Successor of the Skies [Private: Heero]

Yoshino
    Yoshino

Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate

Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Dragon Slayer- Veteran Level 1- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Curse of the White Witch
    Position : None
    Guild : Blue Pegasus
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Grandeeney the Sky Dragon / Aeras the Sky Dragon
    Experience : 325

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Sky DragonSlayer Magic
    Second Skill: Sky DragonSlayer Magic (Lacrima)
    Third Skill:

The Successor of the Skies [Private: Heero] Empty The Successor of the Skies [Private: Heero]

Post by Yoshino 10th May 2014, 11:14 pm

Blanc sat at a large rock which sat on the mossy grounds of the famous Magnolia Forest. The sun's radiant glow which pierced through the trees' thick leaves, filling the forest with the relaxing feeling of daylight. She looked up at the cloud-filled skies as the abstract and puffy clouds moved through a single direction being pushed by the strong winds. Even from the ground, she can feel the soothing winds feeling like cotton being rubbed lightly through her skins. It was a relaxing day indeed but Blanc's purpose in the forest was different. She was feeling down for a while even before she entered the premises of the forest. She was also alone in the forest, without her exceed pet, Cheria, for she handed her over to Eternia to be taken care of as she takes care of other business - going to Magnolia Town.

Yesterday

Blanc was at her sunset filled house as the brilliant color of orange began to cover the sky as the sun would go down. Because of that, the day started to turn night as it turned darker, little by little. She sat at her chair and infront of it was a table. Her hands were covering her eyes for she was crying. Sobbing sounds would echo throughout her room as her fear-filled tears poured down towards her desk for she felt miserable and frightened for the upcoming days. Cheria was at her side, trying to comfort her which she couldn't do. Her eyes gleamed with concern at she looked at her, feeling down. She also knew the event that will be coming in which death might be by her side.

".........."

Suddenly, an idea stroke her mind. She looked at the desk with wide eyes and she immediately brushed her face especially her cheeks and eyes to remove the tears and also, brushed her desks to clean off her fearful tears using a cloth. She took a letter lacrima which she placed in the middle of her desk. She stood up by pushing her palms against the desk as her chair was pushed backwards. She extended her arm and a finger which she pointed near the lacrima as it emitted an eerie glow. Afterwards, a magic seal began to appear which conjured a camera directed at Blanc.

She looked at it with a straight face and recorded herself to send the message.

"Umm... H-Heero... I-I know t-that we don't really know each other since w-we were just able to do one job together and you were the one who gave me my own C-rank exam. Because of that, I am grateful", she said as she took a bow lightly, causing her hair to fall off her face. She then continued on, "D-despite our k-knowledge of each other", she then straightened her body slowly while speaking and looked at the camera with a straight face again, with concern, clearly identified in her face. "I-I would l-like to invite you tomorrow at the Forest of Magnolia after the  sun rises. T-this is quite u-urgent so I-I'm sorry if it's all of the sudden. I hope you are able to accept this message and accept my invitation", she finished her message, with stuttering voice found in most parts of it. She then extended her arm and her finger towards the camera which made it to close and get retracted back to the magic seal. The letter was then sealed with a mark that only Heero is able to open.

She took the letter and pressed it hard on her chest, with tears falling from her eyes. She began to cry as she fell to the ground, feeling miserable once again. Cheria immediately came to her and comforted her with a simple hug. Slowly, Blanc gave the message to Cheria and said, "P-Please deliver this at Heero before dusk. H-He must g-get this message."

Cheria looked at the letter, and took it with her small paws. She then stared at it for a moment, and looked at Blanc. She nodded and accepted her request... perhaps her final request. A magic seal began to appear at her back, which then sprouted magic power which would materialize into beautiful angelic-like wings which fluttered off and carried her through the skies. She went out using the nearest window and flew off towards Magnolia Town where Fairy Tail would still party all night.

Meanwhile, Blanc was left alone in the dark room of her house, still on the floor, crying miserably. She then slowly looked at a Lacrima which was laid on her bed. She was really hoping that her idea would be a wise decision of hers, or else, her life in Fiore and her death would mean nothing - something that she fears.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The Successor of the Skies [Private: Heero] Yoshino2_by_blancwhiteheart-d7kku9e

The Successor of the Skies [Private: Heero] Yoshino_by_blancwhiteheart-d7fh0uc
    The Successor of the Skies [Private: Heero] 2_by_gramcrackers-d66nk5f
    Haru-senpai
    Haru-senpai

Moderator- Regular VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Monkey King's Descendant
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Dungeon Tokens : 12
    Mentor : Igneel, & Noheme the Fox
    Experience : 11,106.25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fire Dragon Slayer Magic
    Second Skill: Dragon Force
    Third Skill:

The Successor of the Skies [Private: Heero] Empty Re: The Successor of the Skies [Private: Heero]

Post by Haru-senpai 12th May 2014, 4:10 pm

A camera shot of Heero and a crowd of Fairy Tail wizards was shown; looking upward into a projection of a small girl with long white hair and blazing blue eyes. Some of them recognized her as Blue Pegasus', Dragon Slayer; Blanc the Sky Dragon and whispered as they listened to the message begin.

"Umm... H-Heero... I-I know t-that we don't really know each other since w-we were just able to do one job together and you were the one who gave me my own C-rank exam. Because of that, I am grateful."

Heero had a stupid smile on his face; and rubbed the back of his head with his eyes closed as the message continued to blare in the halls of Fairy Tail. When it had finally finished; Heero saw the projection swirl back into the Lacrima.

Which was walked up too by a white, female Exceed and scooped up with the noise of the cats feet walking heard loudly. The small white Exceed looked up to Heero with a serious expression as everyone else in Fairy Tail began to talk about what they'd just seen.

"Oi, Heero you gonna go?"

"Yeah, why are you still sittin' around! That girl looks up to you and needs your help!"

"If you refuse to help Blue Pegasus, then our reputation as a Guild will take a hit. Don't do it for her, do it for Fairy Tail!"

A huge sweatdrop appeared over Heero's head as he had his arms crossed now and eyes closed; letting out a huge groan of annoyance at his guildmates before he heard what sounded like a slam.

Garfield had appeared next to Cheria; as the orange ladies man of an Exceed had slammed a gigantic fish the size of a car down in the middle of the guild hall.

"WhoaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAA!"

"Garfield what the hell?!?!?!"

"Where did he find a fish that damn big! I think it's a shark!!!"

Heero screamed and grabbed his face in embarrassment as Garfield sparkled on top of the fish with his hands on his hips.

"A symbol of my love, Cheria. All you have to do is accept it and we can be together forever." Garfield continued to sparkle; as Heero came out of nowhere with a sideways clothesline with a chair, shattering it and sending Garfield flying as Heero's eyes were glowing Slayer Red.

"Eh...s-sorry, Cheria. You know where Blanc is right? Take me to her!" Heero said, clenching a fist as his gold eyes met Cheria's who had a tearful expression and walked up and hugged Heero's leg with her white paws.

Immediately Heero's eyes turned swivly like tears as he tried not to cry as he looked down at how adorable Cheria was. Scooping her up and putting her on his shoulder; Heero walked by the front door of Fairy Tail, and peeled Garfield off of it like a pancake, tucking him under his arm. Following Cheria's directions he realized she was in the East Forest; maybe ten or fifteen minutes of a walk. The town gave way to the forest almost immediately as he reached it's east side. He stepped into the grass, and then into the foilage and twigs as trees and bushes took over the scenery.

Eventually; he could see Blanc sitting on a mossy rock up ahead, sunlight blaring in all directions through the trees.

"Yo! Blanc-chan! It's been about a year! Your hair's gotten so long! You've grown too!" Heero approached with a white Exceed on his shoulder, and an orange one tucked under his arm like a bag. He walked right up close to her on her rock, as he put one foot up on the rock and looked around. "So, what's this about? You have a crush on me right and now you're old enough to tell me...right?!"

Heero would burst into sparkles randomly and be standing with his back turned and hands on his hips like Superman at the speed of light. Both Cheria and Garfield probably had sweatdrops over their heads.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

× Bio
    × Magic

The Successor of the Skies [Private: Heero] Rose

Yoshino
    Yoshino

Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate

Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Dragon Slayer- Veteran Level 1- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Curse of the White Witch
    Guild : Blue Pegasus
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Grandeeney the Sky Dragon / Aeras the Sky Dragon
    Experience : 325

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Sky DragonSlayer Magic
    Second Skill: Sky DragonSlayer Magic (Lacrima)
    Third Skill:

The Successor of the Skies [Private: Heero] Empty Re: The Successor of the Skies [Private: Heero]

Post by Yoshino 15th May 2014, 2:14 am

"B-Baka!", she shouted as she raised up her arm, leveled on Heero's head and slammed it down forcefully, causing a 'bump' noise to echo around the dense forest, as a lump sprouted through his head and swelled. "Stop making those annoying intuitions", she said as her eyes began to look like two lines and as a rage symbol began to appear on her head. She returned her hand back to her side, and she began to twirl as her hair waved along, which made her to face against Heero.

She combined her hands together and placed it infront of her stomach. She began to close her eyes and take a deep breath as her hair waved upwards, and a magic seal began to appear on her hands. A shiny orb began to emerge from the Magic Seal and slowly, was finally out wholly - the Lacrima. The lacrima was plain and silver as it began to glitter because of the reflections from the sun. She began to look at it and she saw herself from it's very reflective property.

She stepped her left foot forward, followed by her right, constantly changing her position away from him. She bowed down, causing her hair to fall off, covering her face as she showed slight emotional distress. Her tears began to fall off once again but, she brushed it off using her arms, trying to hide her problems to Heero.

'I really hope.... this is the right decision'

She then turned around, facing Heero. She began to look at him with serious eyes - she gazed at him. After a short while, she began to extend both her arms to Heero, which carries a lacrima ball with no stores magic at all. Just a plain lacrima. She then said, "Umm.... This is what I'm gonna give to you."

She awaited for a reaction from Heero and what she expects is that he may go curious onto why she is giving him a plain lacrima with no magical properties at all. After hearing his reaction, she smiled, and stepped back, trying to get a good distance between Heero. She then took a deep breath, and closed her eyes as she began to release strong and immense pressure of magical power.

Afterwards, the winds began to strengthen around her as they began to slowly circle around her, then, little by little, would grow stronger until she began to float on a small distance from the ground. Her hair waved upwards, following the current of the wind, and her face began to face up, as her eyes began to open with a bluish glow. The lacrima as well began to float a small distance from her palms as it began to emanate a radiant glow whose source could be seen from the inside. A blue glow with winds circling around it.

After a short while, the winds could be felt, starting to weaken and Blanc could be seen lowering herself towards the ground. Little by little, the winds began to calm down and finally, they returned to their normal pace while Blanc was able to recover and was able to stand up and open her eyes normally, although, she felt different. Her breathing began to deepen and fasten and her sweat began to appear on her head and skin. It was assured that she felt exhaustion after what was happened.

The lacrima that she was holding was still safe, but very different than what was it's form before. Just a few moments ago, it was a plain lacrima, but after the events that had happened, it began to emanate a different glow - a bluish glow. Winds could also be seen circling around it like an atom.

She approached Heero, walking slowly towards him. She then extended her arms with the Lacrima laid in her palms. She began to speak, saying, "Here's the real deal. This is not the ordinary lacrima that you used to know. This is now known as the Sky Dragonslayer Lacrima." She smiled despite what has happened at her. "Yeah, I drained up almost all of my magic and transferred it towards this lacrima. You should be able to know what I have learned from Grandeeney, the sky dragon that I have known. But, my magic will permanently weaken... but then again, I think it's all worth it", she said as her smile began to fade away as her dialogue came to an end.

The Successor of the Skies [Private: Heero] Yoshino2_by_blancwhiteheart-d7kku9e

The Successor of the Skies [Private: Heero] Yoshino_by_blancwhiteheart-d7fh0uc
    The Successor of the Skies [Private: Heero] 2_by_gramcrackers-d66nk5f

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 9:02 pm