Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Luna Cycle (Alexander/Gemma)

Zeon
    Zeon

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- S-Rank- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Villain- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 337,500

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Rift Skin
    Second Skill: Ishrowan's Gift
    Third Skill:

Luna Cycle (Alexander/Gemma) Empty Luna Cycle (Alexander/Gemma)

Post by Zeon 28th April 2014, 2:00 am

Alexander was walking up the Phoenix Mountains, past Eclipse Soul territory. The journey up the mountains was not hard in the least, but finding the particular house on the other hand was not on the other hand. If Alexander was not careful, the Phoenix in the mountain might pluck him out of the sky. This caused Alexander to chuckled as he went past another fork in the road. Eventually he found the place and proceeded to go to the door and knocked 3 times. Hopefully the person he was looking for was home. Otherwise he would try again tomorrow.
    Gemma
    Gemma

Bluting

Bluting

Moderator- God Slayer- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Caine's Descent
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 5
    Experience : 3750

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Hemokenisis
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Luna Cycle (Alexander/Gemma) Empty Re: Luna Cycle (Alexander/Gemma)

Post by Gemma 28th April 2014, 6:19 am

Finally, she could kick back and try to achieve a state that would be somewhat near relaxation, even though it was alway nearly impossible for Gemma to be completely at ease. But her near hermit habitation in the mountains near the guild did offer a good starting point. She had barely gotten home by an annoying quest, navigating her wait among the books thrown on the floor -a mix of her recent research on Luna and her tendency to laziness- and finally crashed on her couch.

She sighed in pleasure, closing her eyes slowly before being brought back to reality by 3 quick knocks to the door. "Seriously?" she grumbled, trudging her way to the door, irritated by the announced visitor. Swinging the door opened unceremoniously she stopped to stare at the person behind it, taking in the man's appearance before looking back up to his eyes "Can I help you?"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

T H E M E  
    Zeon
    Zeon

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- S-Rank- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Villain- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Zeon 29th April 2014, 2:02 am

Alexander was surprised to see an annoyed looking woman standing in front of her. It was the kind of face he’s give if someone was interrupting his calm drinking sessions. Annoyed as hell, but in this case he believed that there was something that he had that would be worth her time. He should have know house in the mountain tops would mean wanting to live a hermits life. Typical Eclipse Souls were being their broody selves again. Alexander however gave a polite smile and said, “I apologize for interrupting whatever you were doing, but allow me to introduce myself. My name is Alexander Zenneth and I promise not to take too much of your time.” That actually meant that she’d be so interested of what he had to say that she would consider it as such.

Alexander however calmly pulled a book out of its protective sleeve and handed it to the lady. Alexander spoke up, “My goal is to make a guild and I have lately gotten a collection of books. This one seems to be of Luna and I want to test the authenticity of its contents before its added to the library. I here you are an expert in these things and thus I will compensate you for your services..” Alexander was confident, but not pushy. He did not want to make the lady upset.
    Gemma
    Gemma

Bluting

Bluting

Moderator- God Slayer- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Caine's Descent
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 5
    Experience : 3750

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Hemokenisis
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Gemma 30th April 2014, 3:12 am

Unexpected visitors were logically always a surprise, but this time it truly took Gemma unexpectedly. She wasn't one for drop by visits, the location of her small abode should already show that much to most that would for some reason wander in the deep mountains. When a visitor did come to the door of a small cabin looking for her, it usually was a guild member that needed something they had discussed, or company for a mission. Never absolute strangers. She eyed the white haired man warily, groaning inside slightly as she hear the beginning of his words.

Who would have thought door to door sellers were desperate enough to come to Phoenix Mountains now, she thought derisively guessing with such an introduction, the man could only be one of those annoying sales men. When he then pulled out a book out of his sleeves, it only reinforced her misconceptions. Gemma was about to try and tell him to leave as kindly as she possibly could as a word grasped her attention.

Luna

That was definitely a name she was familiar with. Intimately slow. If she turned back and counted the books littered on her floor, the chances that half of them were about the deities of old time, and Luna in particular were extremely high. She eyed the book trying to catch a title but the man was still holding it. She lifted her gaze back up, cocking her head to the side, she was still doubtful. Her research wasn't a well known thing, at least outside her guild, and the fact that she was sought out specifically worried her slightly.

But intrigue was dominant, and she couldn't help but want to grab the book out of his head, put on her gale force glasses and just sit in her seat for the next hour our so. Trying to compose herself she eyed the man warily before speaking up. "Library? Are you a librarian then? A bit risky coming all the way over here while most historians would be able to expertise that book?" she said simply, still not letting the man in as she leaned against the frame of her doorway. "Chances are I probably already own it" she added, tilting her head towards the small view of the inside of her house filled with texts.

"What kind of compensation are we even talking about anyway?" she asked, still a bit curious. Obviously to come all the way here, he was determined. Determined enough for a nice reward? It would be dumb to not seize the opportunity. That and curiosity slowly started to creep inside of her and she went to grab the book she had purposefully not taken at first, worried about some kind of hex but intrigued nonetheless. Gemma flinched slightly as her hand came in contact with it, pulling it to her slowly before gazing at the strange cover that lacked a title, not opening it yet. She had had a fair number of unpleasant encounters with cursed book. "Where did you manage to get your hands on it?"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

T H E M E  
    Zeon
    Zeon

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Zeon 4th May 2014, 12:31 pm

"No not a librarian, just somebody that has an appreciation for books. I figure if that book is true then the other 25 books on Luna might also be true as well. See I found these in some kind of ruins at the cursed Lands. Had to kill some infest zombies on a job, but historical texts can be valuable. Knowledge is power after all."

Alexander then simply handed Gemma the book for her to examine it closer. It was dated around 10,000 years old just by the writing and the ancient language that it was in. Whether she had it or not did not concern Alexander. It was in fact it was just going to be used for Noximuses private library. Alexander simply asked "What are your usual rates if I may ask?"

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 9:22 pm