Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

When two cats meet (Orin and Rose)

Sanguinn
    Sanguinn

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Backed by Prophecy
    Position : None
    Guild : Rune Knights
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 212.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Strings of Reality
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

When two cats meet (Orin and Rose)  - Page 2 Empty Re: When two cats meet (Orin and Rose)

Post by Sanguinn 29th April 2014, 6:38 pm

"W-Wait, Rose!" Orin shouted, lifting up a hand as if to stop Rose only to see her walk out the door. For a moment, Orin just sat there and thought about what she would do. She honestly didn't know what she felt towards Rose, but... it wasn't bad. After a few moments of almost breaking down into tears, Orin quickly got up and ran to the door, opening it to see Rose crying on the ground in front of her. "Rose!" Orin said, grabbing the girl and lifting her up to quickly bring her back into the house and kick the door shut. "I don't hate you!" she said, setting Rose down on the ground in front of her on her knees. Orin knelt down next to her and bit her tongue, letting her blood flow. At first, it was lava hot and Rose would be able to feel it for a second before the heat was gone.

"I really don't hate you, but..." she said, leaning in to kiss Rose. Her now normal temperature blood leaked into the other girl's mouth when she slipped her tongue in to make it a french kiss. This kept on for a few seconds before Orin pulled away. "You have to take responsibility now."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Griffon Knighthunter
    Griffon Knighthunter

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Comet
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Mentor : Himself
    Experience : 112

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Hell summon
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

When two cats meet (Orin and Rose)  - Page 2 Empty Re: When two cats meet (Orin and Rose)

Post by Griffon Knighthunter 29th April 2014, 6:44 pm

Rose let Orin take her inside but she was still crying. She wasn't expecting it and it happened so suddenly. Orin had kissed her but this time it filled Rose's mouth with blood. Rose returned the kiss at the same rate and when they pulled away Orin said she had to take responsibility. Rose nodded at Orin and pulled her into a hug "Thank you Orin..." she muttered as she closed her eyes and smiled.
    Sanguinn
    Sanguinn

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sanguinn 29th April 2014, 6:58 pm

"It is fine, dear. But you do know what I meant by... take responsibility, right? You stole my first kiss, it is usually that two people that love eachother a lot have their first kiss together... and, well... you took mine so, I was hoping that maybe we could... spend lots of time together and eventually..." Orin stopped and averted her eyes. "You do realize what you did, right? You stole something from me that I have been saving my entire life... That is why I started to break down. And now I expect you to take responsibility and... go out with me." she said. It had taken up so much courage and thought to actually say that, and it was evident that Orin didn't expect Rose to actually go along with it. Her face was red with embarrassment and she was shaking a little from nervousness.

"I m-mean... you do not have to if you do not wish to but... it would be quite appreciated."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Griffon Knighthunter
    Griffon Knighthunter

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Griffon Knighthunter 29th April 2014, 7:04 pm

Rose stared at Orin as she scratched her head "I am sorry that I stole your first- Wait what!?" she said as she got cut off by Orin's question. Her face went red as she thought about the question. Her tail and ears flickered for a second before smiling a big smile "Y-Yes!" she said as she started giggling a little "I really do like you Orin..." she said happily.
    Sanguinn
    Sanguinn

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sanguinn 29th April 2014, 7:14 pm

"Y-You mean... you will?" Orin asked, a smile slowly forming on her face. "Thank you!" she said, leaning in and kissing Rose again on the lips. This time, she let the blood keep flowing for the cat, since she knew Rose liked it, and she didn't bother pulling away either. It made her so happy to hear that, she just wanted to keep kissing Rose forever. Her arms wrapped around Rose's waist and pulled her in so their bodies were touching and they could feel each other's warmth. It was nice, so nice to have someone to be close to for once. Someone who didn't think she was a monster. It made her cry tears of joy, the thought was so pleasant.

Griffon Knighthunter
    Griffon Knighthunter

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Griffon Knighthunter 29th April 2014, 7:36 pm

Rose was suddenly pulled closer to Orin as they kept kissing. The blood that filled her mouth tasted wonderful and nice. She slipped her Tongue into the kiss at times so she can feel closer to Orin. It was true that she didn't say yes because of the fact that she felt sorry for stealing Orin's first kiss because she really did love Orin.

She backed away from the kiss for a second but stayed in the close up position and leaned her head on Orin's shoulder "Is it bad that we just met today and I already love you?" she said quietly as she waited for Orin's response.
    Sanguinn
    Sanguinn

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sanguinn 29th April 2014, 7:44 pm

"Hm... maybe, but we will see how it plays out so I would not think much of it. Come, lets move somewhere more comfortable." Orin said, pulling Rose up from the ground and leaning her over to the soft black couch. Orin's house did seem quite fancy, as everything in it looked expensive. A plus side to her family having had a lot of money to give her. Gently pulling Rose down onto the couch with her, Orin gave her a quick peck on the lips before laying down on the couch, rubbing her belly to motion Rose to lay down on top of her. "Come here, dear. Let us lay together. I can make it warm for you, if you wish." she said, letting her blood heat up her body to hotter than usual temperatures. She did make sure to keep herself from getting too hot so Rose wouldn't get uncomfortable or sweaty. "Now please, I have always wondered what it is like... cuddling, that is."

Griffon Knighthunter
    Griffon Knighthunter

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Griffon Knighthunter 30th April 2014, 6:15 pm

Rose sat down on the couch with a smile as she returned the small kiss. When she saw Orin's motion to cuddle with her Rose nodded and did so. Now that they were close to each other Rose felt warm and safe. She nuzzled her head closer to Orin as she purred "Your comfortable and warm..." she purred as she said this softly. She smiled at Orin "To tell you the truth this is my first time cuddling with someone as well..." she said embarrassed and then proceeded to smile softly again.

She thought about telling Orin her past but then stopped because she was afraid about Orin's acceptance towards her then.
    Sanguinn
    Sanguinn

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sanguinn 30th April 2014, 7:01 pm

"It is... quite nice..." Orin mumbled as Rose lay on top of her. Wrapping her arms around the other cat girl, Orin sighed and planted a light kiss on Rose's cheek before brushing the girl's face with her two tails. "And to be honest, you are quite soft too." Orin giggled as she hugged Rose tighter, their chests pressing together as they lay together. "In more ways than one." Orin was letting out her pervert side, now that the two seemed to be more comfortable with each other. Hopefully Rose wouldn't mind too much if Orin said or did something a little pervy now and again...

Griffon Knighthunter
    Griffon Knighthunter

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Griffon Knighthunter 30th April 2014, 7:29 pm

Rose smiled as she laid there being hugged. She really did like being hugged by Orin and being close to her. To be truthful she wish this moment wouldn't end.

When Orin said something perverted Rose smirked a bit "Oh? Another side of you comes out?" she said as she ran her hand on one of Orin's tails. She hoped Orin didn't mind being touched on the tails but if she didn't like it she would return to Orin's ears.

When her cat instincts started to kick in she licked the side of Orin's face and then immediately blushed "S-Sorry... I don't know what came over me!" she said embarrassed.
    Sanguinn
    Sanguinn

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sanguinn 30th April 2014, 7:51 pm

Orin giggled at the licking and returned it with one of her own. Her tongue lolled out of her mouth and she ran her tongue up Rose's neck and onto her cheek slowly and sensually. "You taste real sweet, Rose." she said as she lowered her head to lay on the arm of the couch again. "I look forwards to tasting other things." Orin laughed before licking Rose's other cheek in the exact same way. Except this time, she ran her tongue across Rose's cheek until her lips met Rose's to begin kissing her yet again.

Griffon Knighthunter
    Griffon Knighthunter

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Griffon Knighthunter 1st May 2014, 3:44 pm

Rose's eyes widened when Orin licked her but then immediately purred "Your licks feel good..." Rose muttered as Orin finished licking on side of her cheek. "I look forwards to tasting other things." Orin had said and Rose looked at her with a small smile "Yah me to." she replied as Orin started to lick her other cheek except this one landed in a kiss.

Rose returned the kiss but this time she ran her hand through Orin's hair. She let this go on for a few minuets before breaking away and giving Orin a smile "Your good at kissing." she said giggling a little.
    Sanguinn
    Sanguinn

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sanguinn 1st May 2014, 7:35 pm

"Mm, you're not too bad yourself." Orin teased before reaching up into her two long ponytails and pulling out the bands keeping them together. Then, with a sigh, she ran her hands through her braided ponytails so her hair was it's usual wavy self. "There, is this better?" she asked, shaking her head to get the bangs out of her eyes. "I do hope that we can get to know each other like other people in this type of relationship do... I do not want this to be in vain." said the cat, licking the other cat on the cheek a little. "You truly seem like a nice person. I hope I am right."

Griffon Knighthunter
    Griffon Knighthunter

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Griffon Knighthunter 2nd May 2014, 9:45 am

Rose looked at Orin as she took the beads out of her hair and making her hair wavy. Rose thought she looked even more beutifull this way and smiled and nodded ”yes I like that look..." she said quietly.

Rose wanted to get to know Orin better as well and smiled as she took a deep breath. She thought about it for a while before speaking up " Hey Orin can I tell you something?" Rose muttered. "I am not your average civilian but instead I am a princess that got kicked out of her tribe." She said with a sigh "sorry for not telling you earlier..."
    Sanguinn
    Sanguinn

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sanguinn 2nd May 2014, 7:25 pm

Orin stared at Rose for a second before giggling and licking her cheek again. "Worry not, Rose." she said, hugging Rose closely. "I was born rich and was always treated like royalty. I left when I found life there to be... well, quite uninteresting." she said, staring calmly into Rose's yellow eyes. "I guess we have a few similarities, no? It makes us even more fitting for each other." she said, leaning in to kiss Rose again, pulling the cat in close and holding her so she wouldn't just pull away.

Griffon Knighthunter
    Griffon Knighthunter

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Griffon Knighthunter 2nd May 2014, 8:55 pm

Rose smiled at Orin as she was pulled closer into another kiss but this time it was different and she couldn't pull away. Rose liked this a lot. She pulled away from the kiss just to lick Orin's cheek occasionally but then went right back into the kiss. Her ran her hands through Orin's hair so they rested on the back of Orin's head. She was wandering how long this would last but wished that it would last for a real long time.
    Sanguinn
    Sanguinn

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sanguinn 2nd May 2014, 10:49 pm

Orin sighed and giggled from all the licking and kissing the two did, which lasted on for several minutes before Orin pulled away and giggled. "Come now... I believe it is time we take this to the bedroom. I promise I will make it as pleasant as possible for you, whether it be your first time or not." she said before slipping out from under Rose and walking up towards her own bedroom. "Well, are you coming?" she asked as she tread up the stairs slowly, waiting for Rose to follow.

Griffon Knighthunter
    Griffon Knighthunter

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Griffon Knighthunter 3rd May 2014, 1:08 pm

Rose smiled a bit as Orin invited Rose to her room. She stood up and followed Orin over to her room and sat on the edge of her bed after giving her a quick peck on the cheek "Are you sure about this?" she said with uncertainty in her voice as she looked at the ground embarrassed.
    Sanguinn
    Sanguinn

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sanguinn 3rd May 2014, 1:51 pm

Orin smiled and pulled on the laces of her corset, loosening them up so she could pull her dress over her head and drop it onto the floor. "I want to do this, but only if you are okay with it as well." said the cat, her two tails flicking around behind her. Orin walked over to Rose, now just in her underwear, and she began straddling Rose's lap. Her hands came around to caress Rose's cheeks before Orin kissed her briefly, pulling away to look into Rose's amber eyes with her scarlet ones. "If you do not want to, we could always just cuddle more. My bed is much more comfortable than the couch anyways." she said, giggling and resting her head on Rose's shoulder. "I want to... but the choice is completely yours."

Griffon Knighthunter
    Griffon Knighthunter

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Griffon Knighthunter 3rd May 2014, 2:14 pm

Rose smiled as she saw Orin taking off her cloths. Orin was even more beautiful to Rose now and nodded "I want to do this..." Rose muttered as she hugged Orin tightly for a while before kissing her forehead "Now.... lets begin..." she said as the scene would fade to black.

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 6:57 pm