Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The hunter - Axel, shaku, kichiro

Akira Tatsumi
    Akira Tatsumi

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Neptune
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

The hunter - Axel, shaku, kichiro - Page 2 Empty Re: The hunter - Axel, shaku, kichiro

Post by Akira Tatsumi 26th April 2014, 10:08 am

Just as Axel had taken out his sword from under his coat, the two hunters now in front of him immediately turned around to face Axel and both of them raised there sword in the air and striked Axel with a donward slash. Axel blocked the strikes with his own sword and sent both of the swords flying with a lot of applied force to his blade. Wow, these guys need to work on there upper body strength. thought Axel. He then double jump kicked the two hunters and added wind to his kicks for extra force, knocking them back ten yards. They were on the ground now, but they immediately began to get back up.

As the two were getting up, the third hunter came at Axel with his sword out. Once the hunter and Axel met, there blades began to crash. Axel's right diagonal slash was met with his enemies left diagonal slash. Axel's downward slash was met with the hunter's upward slash. It continued this way until the other two hunters rushed towards Axel, in which he back away from the fight to think up a new strategy to face the three.

All of the sudden, His sword began to glow, and something inside of it began to speak to Axel. "Summon your ancestors," said the voice. Axel was freaked out, but somehow, words began to come out of his mouth without his permission. "I summon my companions of the wind." Axel said. He was now freaked out more, but what happened next intrigued him. The wind around Axel began to form two objects, and after it was over, Axel realized that two people now stood before him, made entirely of wind. They had a deep blue aura eminating from the wind. "who are you two?" Axel asked. "We will explain after the fight" said the one on the left.

The two wind spirits immediately took off after there opponents. The hunters began to slash away at the wind spirits, but they were too quick and ended up dodging all of the attack, and shortly after the spirits immediately began a barrage of punches and kicks that put all three hunters on the floor unconscious. The two spirits decided to pick up a sword each and returned to Axel.

wc:382

MP: 90%

Summon: Wind mage duration: 3 posts

Wind Teleportation cooldown: 2 posts

OOC: The ability of my sword will explain the two wind spirits:
    https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t6527-fortune-blade

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Akira Tatsumi
    Dave
    Dave

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Swords
    Guild : Tartarus
    Experience : 1,025

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Re-quip: Chaos Master
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

The hunter - Axel, shaku, kichiro - Page 2 Empty Re: The hunter - Axel, shaku, kichiro

Post by Dave 26th April 2014, 2:43 pm

He was blown backwards, quite far actually, ending with him able to dig Beowulf's feet claws into the dirt and slowing down after a hard battle with the momentum. The crystal mage now looked at him, visibly hurt from the blast. "Nice trick you did there. Too bad it will only once" he said, coughing violently into his hand right after. Yeah, lets see about that Shaku thought as he aimed the cannon right at the mage and pulled the trigger. The recoil pushed him back a little more, this was a very powerful cannon. Although it traveled fast, the cannonball exploded mid air, as the mage created a thick wall of crystal to block the ball from hitting him. With a sigh, Shaku put the cannon back on his back and readied his sword again. Beowulf would disappear soon, he knew that, so he took no time in waiting for his enemy to make another move.

Shaku surged forth with the intent to cut through whatever was in the way. When he was within cutting range, the crystal maker created a thick tower shield and laughed at him from behind it. He was going for a horizontal slash, and as he did, he was planted. Beowulf's claws were dugs into the ground and he swung the sword with both hands, cutting through the shield like butter and causing the face on the enemy mage to turn into one of sheer terror. "That's the cool thing about this sword. I can cut through anything with it" he taunted with a smile as his weapon continued through the armor of crystal and eventually cut his bare skin as well, leaving a sideways gash on the man's stomach. That's when he went down, falling on his hands and knees and coughing up blood onto the dirt.

"To be beat by a legal mage, I commend you" he said weakly as Shaku's Beowulf disappeared followed by his ethereal sword. "Thank-" he began, but the man interrupted him. "Crystal make, explosion" [i]Dam! Another spell[/color] he thought as he requipped Nautreen, a full body armor. It was still devastating, though. The man's body instantly turned to crystal and exploded destructively, sending sharp shards of crystals in all directions. Shaku was sent flying backwards, landing on his back with fifteen shards lodged in his abdomen three meters away.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Character / Dave Daniels
    Magic / Pastry Make
    Bank

Missions Completed
    S-Ranked: 0
    A-Ranked: 0
    B-Ranked: 2
    C-Ranked: 3
    D-Ranked: 5

Duels Won
    1 B-Rank Duel

Exp: 1025/3750

Post by Guest 26th April 2014, 2:59 pm

Yukine investigated the two scenes as he now saw Shaku impaled, and Axel in a struggle with hunters. However, from what he noticed, Axel seemed to have a bigger hand in his brawl than Shaku, and so Yukine ran back to him. The crystal monster he had battled had committed suicide, though it left Shaku in brutal shape. Yukine approached Shaku after he ran towards him, then used his lineage to heal his severe wounds. The crystals were taken out via the secret healing, and Shaku now looked as though he hadn't been damaged. Yukine sighed in relief. "Let's go help Axel." Yukine suggested before he ran back in Axel's direction.

The fire continued to ignite around him as Yukine converted back to the aura of flames. He was enraged, and so the flames rose rapidly. Yukine used the opportunity to power the flames in his aura, convert back to the shooting, then unleash the fireballs precisely. He aimed to strike the hunters from behind, and hopefully knock them out. Yukine was worried about the constant fighting. Who knew how many traps existed in these ruins? After Yukine shot the fireballs, he would proceed to stab an enemy from behind. The opposition was currently in between Yukine and Axel, so it gave Yukine a great opportunity to damage the opponent while he was concentrated on Axel. "Fight at your finest, Axel!" Yukine shouted as he backstabbed the opposition. Hopefully there wasn't going to be a third party. Yukine was already a bit injured, anyway, and the beasts only seemed to be fighting on greater extents. Yukine couldn't wait for Harper, however. She was the strongest opponent profiled in this mission, along with the greatest villain. Yukine couldn't wait to defeat this monster, in particular, and save the ruins. The area seemed too much like a wasteland, anyway, and it wouldn't get any better.
    Akira Tatsumi
    Akira Tatsumi

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Akira Tatsumi 26th April 2014, 9:34 pm

Axel watched the wind spirits as they easily took out the hunters. Once they were done, they picked up the swords of the fallen hunters and quickly returned to Axel. "So, you are going to tell me who you guys are?" Axel asked. "We are past users of the Fortune Blade. Everytime you use it, bits of your aura get infused inside of the sword, so that when it is passed on, the new weilder would be able to use your strength and wisdom. Since it is passed on to family members, that would make us your ancestors. By the way, I am Roxus and this is my brother Sora, and it is a pleasure to meet you" said Roxus. "When my brother Roxus died, the blade was passed on to me, then I had children in which the blade was passed onto, continuing the cycle that came before us by centuries." said Sora.

Axel understood who they were now, but had another question. "So, there are more of youI am able to summon?" asked Axel. "Yes, everytime it is different, but the spirits you summon is based on how strong you are, meaning if you are of legendary strength, you could even summon the creator of the blade," explained Roxas. "So, that answers my questions then. Let's get back to my allies I am on this job with." said Axel. Just as he started walking toward the are he last saw his allies, he bumped into kichiro. "Oh, kichiro, I did not see you there. So, you guys finished off the hunters then?" asked Axel. As he waited for a response, he wondered what other powers his blade held.

Will I be able to make wind storms next? Maybe a thousand-sword barrage? Or an upgrade from two wind spirits to an armada! So many possibilities that I can discover as I progress through my life as a mage. Axel thought

wc:322

Summon: Wind Mage Duration: 2 posts

Wind Teleportation cooldown: 1 post

Akira Tatsumi
    Dave
    Dave

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Dave 27th April 2014, 10:15 am

Shaku lied there with the crystals lodged in his chest, deep too. Argh. The dam mage would rather have killed himself and me than get captured. Can't say I blame him though, I would've done the same if it meant getting captured by the Magic Council for serious crimes he thought, trying to tell where exactly the crystals hit. For sure, they were able to penetrate his armor and lungs, as well as get close to his heart. Lucky for him, he would be dead if they managed to get through that, well, as lucky as a man who just survived the magic equivalent of a point blank shrapnel explosion could be. That's when Kichiro came over and used some strange power that not only dislodged all the crystals in his body, it also healed his wounds. All of them. "Argh, thank you Kichiro. But what exactly was that power of yours?" he asked. It's not that he didn't welcome the assistance from the Sabertooth mage, it was that he was curious as to how he was able to take out all the crystals from his body and heal him when it seemed that he used a kind of requip magic like himself.

He stood up slowly, making sure that there wasn't actually any physical damage left to him. Thankfully, there wasn't, making him all the more curious as to what exactly Kichiro did. "Yeah, they're taken care of. Shame that he had to go and kill himself in an attempt to take me with him, I actually would've tried to work out a deal with the Council about his punishment" he began, explaining to Axel about that one crystal maker he'd just fought. "Lucky for me, Kichiro seems to have some convenient powers of healing. But we still haven't found the treasure, and I doubt any more bandits will try to come after us after that whole show we just put on" he said again, pointing towards the large pyramid-like structure with stairs leading up to it on all four sides. "The only place we haven't checked"

Character / Dave Daniels
    Magic / Pastry Make
    Bank

Missions Completed

Duels Won
    1 B-Rank Duel

Post by Guest 27th April 2014, 11:24 am

Yet again, Yukine turned back as Axel seemed to be taking care of his portion of the fight. He poured due to all the grief of having to run back and forth- that is, until he saw one last area the three hadn't seen. Yukine began to run towards the pyramid-like structure, pocketing his now-repaired Regalia sword on the way. The treasure had to be up here, though at the same time, Harper had to be up here, at the same time. He stopped before the steps, and looked to Shaku. "If Harper is up here, how should we fight it?" Yukine asked Shaku. He readied the remaining Regalia to fight, though he still had his ace fighters in mind. Yukine took one step up, and immediately, he could see something shiny. This shine was much stronger than that shine the three had seen at the very beginning of the mission; the shine that triggered the hunters.

The Regalia attempted to communicate with Yukine as he needed some assistance. "I need to stall out Hanzo again?" Yukine thought aloud, "Wouldn't you guys wann--" Yukine noticed that he was seemingly talking to himself, and so he looked down, embarrassed. This wasn't the first time Yukine had blown his cover by speaking to his Regalia like this. In fact, back when he first discovered his Regalia, his parents always heard the full conversations he had with them; even in his sleep. It was a ridiculous condition Yukine had, though he learned to communicate with them mind-to-mind- telepathically, if you will, though the Regalia resided in his soul. Yukine laughed it off seconds after he had just exposed his conversation with the Regalia. "I don't think we need much commands anymore, though we still need our leader." Yukine remarked, "Shaku, know that we'll always be by your side, and hopefully this won't be the last time we see each other." Yukine looked at Shaku and gave him a warm smile. He promised to show the same smile at the end of this mission, too.
    Akira Tatsumi
    Akira Tatsumi

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Akira Tatsumi 27th April 2014, 1:50 pm

Axel looked up as Shaku pointed at the temple that led inside somehere. Axel wondered what he would meet inside the temple walls. Will I find riches beyond my dreams? It would not matter because We have to give all findings to the Magic Council. Will I find dangerous enemies, like this harper guy? I heard he uses crystal make. It would be a great battle. one wind mage and two re-quip mages versus the legendary harper. If I defeat him, I will be known throughout fiore! Maybe I will be able to keep these riches as a reward for such a great task!

As Axel daydreamed about possibilities, his allies were already approaching the stairs. Axel walked faster and as he approached the stairs, he noticed how old it looked. Since this was the ancient ruins, Axel expected the tower to be centuries old. It had rust every were. Axel liked the design of the temple though. long stairs on every side of the pyramid leading up to a giant square building located on top of the pyramind. Axel wondered if he would face his greatest challenge yet up there, or maybe it would be easier than anything he faced? he reasoned that he would find out when he got up there.

"I need to stall out Hanzo again?" said Kichiro. "Wouldn't you guys wann--" He immediately stopped. Is he talking to himself? Maybe that is the side effects of being a psycho, Axel teased in his mind, but some of it was truth to him. The way Kichiro mercilessly killed those hunters still haunted Axel's memories, and no matter ho much he tried to get it out of his head he could not. He knew that if he was to complete this job though, he had to cope with teaming up with a cold killer. "Alright guys, Ready to go inside the temple?" Axel asked. He just remembered that he still had wind spirits following behind him, so he knew that he was as ready as he could be.

wc:341

MP: 80%

Summon: Wind Mage Duration: 1 post

Wind Teleportation cooldown: DONE

Akira Tatsumi
    Dave
    Dave

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Dave 27th April 2014, 4:59 pm

"We're already at the end of our job it seems. And in retrospect, a giant temple in the middle of the ancient ruins probably should have been the first place we checked" he said, followed by a sigh. "Let's get this over with already, I want to get back to the Council with news of our success as quickly as possible" Shaku told the two as he began to walk over towards the temple. He then began to climb up the steps slowly, confident that his team members would be following him. Once he was about to reach the top, he spotted a man. This man was quite muscular, and not wearing a shirt. Some scars were visible on his chest and arms as well as his face.

"So you're the bunch that has been causing me and my hunters so much trouble. How could all of them fail to take out a group of three mages. I'm disappointed in them, but interested in you three. I've already found it, but I don't think you are going to let me walk out with the prize I found fair and square, are you?" the stranger said, but he was definitely Harper. There was no way that it could have been anyone else. "Unfortunately not. Hand it over. I'm taking it as property of the Magic Council" he said, motioning with his hand to give it to him. "Okay, I guess you've earned it" he said, throwing the closed chest at him. Shaku caught it and opened it, looking inside, it was all there. This is something I wasn't expecting. he thought. "I guess that's it" he told them, turning around and beginning to walk down the steps. As he did this, though, Harper quickly created a sharp crystal javelin in his right hand and threw it at ludicrous speeds as Shaku, who was already walking down and facing away. The spear penetrated his back and came out his stomach, it was stuck inside, and that's when he let go and began to fall forward...

Character / Dave Daniels
    Magic / Pastry Make
    Bank

Missions Completed

Duels Won
    1 B-Rank Duel

Post by Guest 27th April 2014, 5:24 pm

Yukine's pupils shrunk when he saw that Shaku had been penetrated through the back with a sharp crystal. The closed chest lied there, out of anyone's grasp for the time being, though Axel and Yukine now had a highly injured member on their team. Yukine wondered if he could use his lineage again, but alas, the wound seemed much deeper and bigger than the last inflicted upon Shaku. However, Yukine could not leave him down to die. "Axel, guard us!" Yukine demanded as he focused his strength on Shaku, and used the healing power again. Now it was time to use Immortal Blood. Yukine poked his own finger with Yato, causing blood to pour temporarily over the blade. This blood, magically enhanced, contained poison that could brutally affect enemies. Yukine turned to Harper after he healed Shaku. Again, Yukine had managed to save Shaku, and have the crystal released from his upper body. However m, with the cost of now using Immortal Blood, both abilities would require some idle time. Yukine swiped his hand across the side of Yato's blade (who, by the way, was now summoned during this time), to activate his effect. The Duplication Seord copied it, making Yukine's speed rate 600 feet per second. Yukine rushed at max speed towards Harper. Harper used crystal skin to block the technique, though Yukine still managed to extract the poision into the foe.

Once Yukine assaulted the opposition, he quickly backed up, and stalled out the brawl. He needed the assistance of the other two again, or else he would surely be defeated. The enemy tried to physically attack him without magic, though Yukine continued to evade the tactics. It wasn't that he was too fast, but rather that Harper wasn't trying. Yukine could sense it as he fought this almighty opponent. He only wondered how long it would take before the poison would take affect, and dissolve some vital areas inside the boss of all hunters. However, as he thought about it, Harper used yet another crystal to not catch Yukine, but send him flying off the pyramid-like structure. [colpr=orange]"That bastard."[/color] Yukine commented, pouting. He was curious as to if the other two would be okay enough to fight. In fact, could this poison alone even do it for the fight. In Yukine's opinion, the poison sealed Harper's fate, though he still had the upper hand to fight, and by Yukine's perspective, wanted to eliminate his team. This was going to be super dangerous; this brawl between three great Mages, and a crystal maker.

Akira Tatsumi
    Akira Tatsumi

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Akira Tatsumi 27th April 2014, 6:42 pm

Axel watched as he saw both of his opponents come against Harper only to fail. Kichiro may have done something, bit nothing Axel could figure out, since he moved at incredible speeds. "All right you two. I have summoned you, so I guess I control you right? well, I want you to be my support for this fight," Axel said to his wind spirits. They noded, showing they understood. "And I suppose you are a wind mage? Let us test each others limits, shall we?" asked Harper. This is my moment to shine! With my allies down for a second, I can prove useful and maybe defeat Harper! Axel thought.

Axel began to dash towards harper, unsheathing his sword from under his coat. Following him were his two wind spirits, Sora and Roxas. Harper made two scimitars out of diamond and as soon as Axel came in for the slash, Harper zoomed passed him and instead went for Roxas. Harper used one scimitar to knock the blade from Roxas' hand and the other to stab him, making him dissipate. Sora, in anger, came at Harper, but He out-fought him with the sword, ending in Sora's dissipation. Axel turned around to face Harper, and began slashing at him, but harper was too fast , blocking every attack. In one great underslash, Harper sent Axel's blade flying in the air, and jump-kicked Axel to the ground 5 yards away from him. Axel's sword landed right next to his head cutting into the ground. Yikes! Good thing it was not a few inches to the right, thought Axel. Harper pointed his sword at Axel's throat.

"Do you give up?" He asked. "not quite," Replied Axel, as he became wind and teleported above Harper, side kicking him to the ground. "Now who's on the ground?" Axel said, picking his sword up from the ground. Harper quickly got up, ready for more.

wc:316

MP: 70%

Health: 85%

Summon: Wind Mage cooldown: 5 posts

Wind Teleportation cooldown: 3 posts

Last edited by Axel Rover on 27th April 2014, 10:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

Akira Tatsumi
    Dave
    Dave

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Dave 27th April 2014, 7:45 pm

"Thanks again Kichiro. Two saves on one job, excellent job. Looks like I owe you one again" he said, standing up to fight once again. Both of his allies were doing quite a bang up job taking care of Harper, so he thought that he should focus with the primary objective of this job, the treasure. The treasure! he thought hastily, looking around for the chest that was thrown to him earlier. It was open and the artifacts were scattered in the grass, none of them broken surprisingly enough. He's going to pay for backstabbing me... but for now I need to focus on the primary objective, the Saint's items he thought as he begun picking things up from the dirt. There was a scepter, a staff, various lacrima that made ominous humming noises, and lots of jewels scattered everywhere that he had to reclaim.

Such strange objects to put in a treasure chest and go through all the trouble of hiding. I wonder what kind of real power these things have he thought as he put each of them back in the chest, one by one. Upon picking up one of these lacrima that radiated the strange noise, his eyes widened and he felt a surge of power rush through his body. Whatever was inside of this lacrima transferred into him, and it felt invigorating. Shaku felt as though he could take on Harper on his own, forcing him to eventually surrender followed by killing the deceptive bastard. He is mine he thought, putting the lacrima he was holding back in the chest and scooping up any jewels around him in his hand and doing the same. After the mess was all clean and he was sure he hadn't missed anything, he closed the chest and requipped his bow, Mixcoatl. Chaos flash he thought as he raised the bow and pointed it at the side of Harper's head.

Shaku drew the bowstring back and a blinding arrow of light appeared in the place of a normal arrow, and that's when he let go. In an instant, he was already behind the crystal maker, who had yet to see him. He probably thought that Shaku was still lying on the ground dying or dead already, this was the definition of a surprise attack. Mixcoatl's bowstring was let go again, sending a second arrow of blinding light at the center of his enemy's back, and he teleported one final time, letting go of the fully drawn string and sending his final arrow into Harper's stomach. Although he had his crystal armor, his arrows would penetrate through to crack it and leave shallow wounds.

Chaos Flash:

Character / Dave Daniels
    Magic / Pastry Make
    Bank

Missions Completed

Duels Won
    1 B-Rank Duel

Post by Guest 27th April 2014, 8:07 pm

"It's time!" Hanzo shouted in Yukine's head as Shaku complimented him. Two saves in a day, and now Yukine was going to end this battle for both of them. "Thanks to Shaku's assault, the extracting of poison should be much stronger now." Yukine thought aloud, and ironically witnessed it as Harper's skin became much more pale. The poison was working, though Harper was laughing about it. "Foolish Mages." Harper commented, "You should know that my willpower is great enough to make me stronger as you continue to hurt me!" Yukine clinched his teeth at the comment, and summoned Hanzo in response, along with the Owl. His clothes were now dyed black as Yukine charged at Harper. He used the link of all three spells at their fullest extent, which boosted Yukine's speed to a godlike rate of 1600 feet per second. Yukine used this power to brawl against Harper, and slash at the foul being mercilessly, and rapidly. A dozen slashes were made before Yukine used Harper's body as a trampoline to not only jump-kick, but bounce off his opponent, thereby creating a mid-range distance between the two. Now the equivalent of 6 C-Rank assaults had been made, and man was Yukine ready for more. After all, while he fought Harper in that bombardment of attacks, Yukine managed to get Harper's vision on his clothing, which ultimately activated the Owl.

Some blood from Harper poured, though from his Crystal-Make, and especially his speed, he was not yet defeated. "Here it comes, everyone! Our final assault!" Yukine announced as he awaited the attacks of both Axel and Shaku. He still had his three linked spells prepared to follow on their next move, which would hopefully end Harper once, and for all. He could already see that Harper was inflicted with some serious damage from the poison as he was positioned on his knees, and grabbed his torso. He was still laughing maniacally, though, which was rather insane. "Yoh better make your final attacks count, for once I get up, you are going to experience an endless amount of pain if I'm still alive!" Yukine worried a bit now, though he trusted his teammates, and knew that they could defeat Harper. "Let's give this our best shot!" Yukine yelled, declaring the final call among this horrifying hunter, and his strong, malicious capabilities. However, with Yukine's determination, he was going to be defeated today, and hopefully cease to exist by tomorrow. The day was just too horrid to have a monster like this living.
    Akira Tatsumi
    Akira Tatsumi

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Akira Tatsumi 27th April 2014, 10:43 pm

Harper got up, but Axel's teammates made sure that he could not do a thing. First, Shaku hit Harper with a number of arrows that immobilized him for a second, and then Kichiro came and launched an assault so fast that Axel could not keep up with his eyes. Harper was now half dead, knees to the floor within a minute or two. Axel felt proud that he got Harper on the floor for a second, allowing his allies to follow-up with there own attacks. Are we really about to do this? Are we about to defeat one of the most famous hunters in all of Fiore! I will feel so proud of my self and my teammates if we pull this off! Axel thought.

"Here it comes, everyone! Our final assault!" said Kichiro. Axel decided to pick out one of his newest spells for this final assault. Axel pointed his hand directly at Harper. Wind formed around his arm, and on command, Axel shot out the large pressure of wind around his hand in the form of a bullet. It was a direct shot, but Harper still had the strength to use a bit of his magic, as he covered his body in diamond before impact. Axel's first shot broke some of the diamond coating on Harper, but not all of it. Axel still had his hand out, and called upon more wind to form around his hand, shooting it out like the last one. After impact, Harper's diamond coating was almost gone, and he could not make more as he as weak already. One more shot should do it! thought Axel. Still holding his hand out, Axel gathered the last bit of wind around him, condensing around his hand, and he let it out in the hopefully final shot. Lucky enough, Harper's diamond coating was all gone, allowing for his friends to attack him directly now.

wc:318

MP: 40%

Health: 85%

Summon: Wind Mage cooldown: 4 posts

Wind Teleportation cooldown: 2 posts

Akira Tatsumi
    Dave
    Dave

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Dave 28th April 2014, 1:00 pm

Kichiro was just about ready to begin the final assault, and so were Shaku and Axel. The insane hunter was still making threats, even while there was three C-Ranked mages on his ass, it was definitely quite the sight. Axel, the wind mage, fired condensed air from his arm at the crystal mage, cracking his already damaged armor and eventually shattering it, allowing for shots from his bow to pierce the skin directly. "Good one Axel. Kichiro, get it close and finish him off, I'll make sure he doesn't get the chance to touch you" Shaku commanded, drawing his bow and firing an arrow off at Harper's chest, pushing him back a bit, closer to the edge of the temple's roof that they were all currently standing on. "Yeah, sure, we'll see about that. Requip mage. I killed you once and I'll do it again" Harper taunted as he attempted to recreate another spear in his hand.

This effort was a futile one, as in the middle of the spear's creation, Shaku didn't hesitate to fire an arrow at his hand. "Lucky shot. No matter, you can't stop me every time" the hunter said with a smile. He was wrong. Shaku would continue to stop him from creating anything for the time it took Kichiro to get in close and finish this guy. Every single time Harper brought up his hands for a creation, Shaku's arrow would hit his hand. Every. Single. Time. "I'm sorry, what were you saying about me not stopping you every time" Shaku taunted in return, a smirk on his face. At this point, Harper was probably realizing he was out of options. "The spotlight's on you now Kichiro, I'm sure the Magic Council won't mind Harper's body. In fact, they might even reward us for taking care of such a problem. Let's end it"

Character / Dave Daniels
    Magic / Pastry Make
    Bank

Missions Completed

Duels Won
    1 B-Rank Duel

Post by Guest 28th April 2014, 5:01 pm

Yukine grinned as he finally had the opportunity to end Harper. The others had helped him by shooting Harper from a distance, but now, Yukine was going to finish the constant attacks Harper had with his once-incredible speed. Yukine powered the link of his magic to their fullest extent before he sprinted towards Harper. He jumped in the air, and performed a bombardment of diagonal slashes, followed by a hook around Harper, and straight through his chest. Yukine did not decapitate Harper, though once he was done, with a total of a fifteen assaults just then, Yukine killed the team's strongest enemy. He felt bad about always having to slaughter his opposition, though nobody could get away with nearly killing an ally- never. Yukine hopped out of the way as Harper's corpse fell and collided with the ground harshly. Yukine could see the poison end the movements in the enemy's muscles, and ultimately spreading to Harper's heart. Yukine was still hurt from the stabbing he had to give himself, though after a fight like this, it was worthwhile.

Yukine walked back to the treasure after the finale of that fight. He stared at it for awhile, and wondered how some of these relics were needed by the Wizard Saint. Some objects didn't seem fitting for someone with that sort of power, though Yukine supposed everyone had different interests. He then looked at Axel, and smiled warmly "Remember the name: Kichiro Yukine. I'll be honoured to do another mission with you sometime." Yukine then looked at Shaku, and offered him a handshake. "Always an honour working with the Magic Council." Yukine commented. Yukine, however, had a change in facial expression once he noticed all of the bloodshed in this mission. All of the assaults made by his team, but his, were clean, and did not go as far as killing, but rather unconsciousness. Yukine was slightly ashamed, though he knew he would get over such an emotion. It was for the best, anyway.
    Akira Tatsumi
    Akira Tatsumi

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Akira Tatsumi 28th April 2014, 5:38 pm

Axel was satisfied with with being the one to give his allies an opening for attacks throughout the battle, as he knew someone had to. Axel did not care whether he was the highlight of a fight or not. As long as the battle was one by his side, Axel was satisfied. He would have liked to turn Harper in alive, however, as the magic council would then probably be able to find all of the treasure Harper has found and put in a hideout of his. Well as long as Harper can no longer cause trouble for the Magic Concil, I am fine with the outcome of this match, thought Axel.

After Kichiro was done taking a gander in the treasure, he began to speak. "Remember the name: Kichiro Yukine. I'll be honoured to do another mission with you sometime. Always an honour working with the Magic Council," he said to both Axel and Shaku, but his facial expression turned from happy to sad in the middle of his sentence. Axel wondered if the killings got to him, as he believes they should have gotten to kichiro from the beginning, but Axel has forgiven his act, realizing  that all people have a different way of justice, and he knew Kichiro was not evil.

"It has been a pleasure working with you, shaku, and you as well Kichiro. This was my first job working with people of other guilds and associations, and you guys have made my first time at it fun and enjoyable. I would love to maybe hang out and do other jobs with the two of you sometime in the future, when I am not busy." Axel said. He truly feels that he has made a connection with his new allies while fighting with them through this hell of a job.

wc:302

Akira Tatsumi
    Dave
    Dave

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Dave 28th April 2014, 7:28 pm

"It's finally over. Good work, everyone. The Council is going to be happy to hear that one of the most infamous treasure hunters is no longer going to be a problem for them. As for the reward, you should come back with me to Era to receive it, as it's not just jewels. We each also receive quite powerful items, whether it be a weapon, armor, or anything else, they will accommodate. I also doubt this will be the last we'll see of each other, as I also enjoyed the support from the both of you" he said, jumping from the temple's roof and beginning to walk down the stone stairs, his allies surely following. "Such a hassle for a few treasures from past Wizard Saints. It's amazing what people'll do for a decent payday. What they don't know is that the right side is the Magic Council for this very reason. When we want something, we get it" Shaku then said convincingly.

All the hatred he had of the Magic Council wouldn't stop him from talking them up as much as possible. From an outsider's point of view, they would think he was a loyal member of the Rune Knights who took pride in his job, but that was actually the farthest thing from the truth that one could get. "Unfortunately, I don't think Axel would appreciate my plan of leading a coup on Count Sparrow, but Kichiro might... I have to get to know him a bit more however, I want to be sure before I invite him to join my cause" he thought to himself while grabbing the treasure chest and beginning to walk back to Era. "I wish we had a faster way to get back to Era though, it's a bit too far from the ruins for me" he said. It was going to be a long walk back to HQ.

Character / Dave Daniels
    Magic / Pastry Make
    Bank

Missions Completed

Duels Won
    1 B-Rank Duel

Post by Guest 28th April 2014, 7:48 pm

Yukine rose his hand up in the air with pride as it was confirmed. The mission was over with, and all obstacles in addition to the mission had been eliminated. All that was left now was this treasure chest, and three being back on their way to Era: a place Yukine had never been to before. "I can't wait to see how well a Legendary Item serves a Mage!" Yukine cheered, "Axel from Fairy Tail, and Shaku from the Magic Council; you both did a great job out there. Without you, I would've been done for against the hunters, and especially Harper." Yukine followed Shaku as he noticed him walk down the steps from the temple. He was so excited to receive such a great reward, and be one step closer onto his next rank. Sabertooth would surely be proud of him, and believe it or not, Yukine would have a great chance of becoming the Avatar of Conviction. Oh, how many things had changed to Yukine's liking since then. Albeit, there was more work to be done in addition to this job before Yukine could be entitled with something so honourable. He laughed when Shaku brought up the Wizard Saints again. When you are so high up in the ranks, it is only common that others would want your stuff, or at least learn a thing or two about you. Even so, Yukine kept his mouth shut about this particular topic.

Yukine wondered what Fairy Tail meant to Axel as he moved down the steps. Was it as big of a deal as Sabertooth was for Yukine? Was it home to Axel, or simply a place he would visit. How about the Magic Council? Yukine also wondered if Shaku enjoyed being a knight. Shaku was more beneficial to Yukine for the time being as he now had a person of law to report to. However, Yukine thought about just how often he would get to see the Magic Council, or even Fairy Tail. Most of his missions started and ended in areas outside of all guilds, and so encountering a knight or a Fairy Tail member would probably be rare. Yukine was not one to rest most of his life, anyway, nor run around casually. Everything he had done so far seemed to come with an important notice, or great purpose. Yukine's deep state of thought concluded once he realized he was on the surface of the Ancient Ruins again. So much damage had been done, but it was all worthwhile. It was actually funny to see how well all the broken crystals blended into the area, along with the catastrophes set against the three Mages. Though it was a humorous sight, Yukine wanted to get out of here as soon as possible. "To Era!" He declared.

Akira Tatsumi
    Akira Tatsumi

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Akira Tatsumi 28th April 2014, 8:32 pm

After a few hours of dreadfully walking to era, Axel, Shaku and Kichiro had finally made it inside of the large building, which was the building of the Magic Council. Instead of going to the Magic Council directly, the rune knights came for the treasure. "We'll take it from here, thanks for the delivery. "I have been instructed to give you these as a reward. Choose one item," said the knight in front. Axel looked at all of the magnificent items, but took one he liked in particular, while his allies also took an item. "We thank you all for the time you took out of your lives to achieve this treasure. I personally have fought Harper before, and I am lucky I came out alive. To think that you know three have ended his life is mind blowing news. I hope you all become great legendary mages one day so that the magic council can ask for help again!" said the Rune knight, as he and others took the treasure and left.

"well, again, it has been a pleasure working with you both! I must now go back to Magnolia Town, as the days events have tired me out, but I hope to fight with both of you again. Bye!" Axel said, as he walked out of the building, and began to fly. After a while of flying in the air, Axel had reached Magnolia Town. It was not that dark out, so Axel decided to go into the Fairy Tail Guild hall to talk of his accomplishment. As he walked in, Axel shouted. "Guess were I have been all day! Fighting Harper, the legendary hunter and his fellow goons! You should Have seen me, as I slashed left and right! I was amazing!" "Calm down kid! I have fought a dragon before, and came back uninjured!" shouted a guild mate in reply. Everyone resumed to doing what they were doing, ignoring Axel. He could not help but have a wide grin on his face though, because even though he had not killed dragons this day, he still feels like he has accomplished something great. Axel sat down at his usual bench and took out a book for a victory read.

END

wc:372

Akira Tatsumi
    Nykyrian
    Nykyrian

Guild Master- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Necromancer's Passion
    Guild : Basilisk Fang Guildmaster
    Mentor : Self-Taught
    Experience : 900

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Territory Magic
    Second Skill: Reaper Magic ( not acquired yet )
    Third Skill:

Post by Nykyrian 28th April 2014, 8:50 pm

This was a great read, sorry it took so long, there was alot to go over ! APPROVED!

Current date/time is 16th May 2024, 9:24 am