Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Stalker (Yuki/Axel)

Shade
    Shade

Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Neptune
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 650

Stalker (Yuki/Axel) Empty Stalker (Yuki/Axel)

Post by Shade 9th April 2014, 6:39 pm

It was an interesting day for Axel's household, in one night his entire household was cleaned from top to bottom while nobody was around. His Laundry was cleaned and organized, there was no trace of who could possible have done all these things. It was a mystery for everyone, but nothing to worry.

However upon Axel entering guild, there was a certain blushing Yuki-onna with a plate of pancakes and an omelet ready for him. Triple sized the serving of anybody else in the guild, the snow girl had problems keeping eye contact with him She stammered, "I-I made breakfast for everyone, please enjoy." Secretly she was worried and had several burns in her hands that were bandaged up. Cooking was hard for an ice spirit.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Stalker (Yuki/Axel) O552rn
    Akira Tatsumi
    Akira Tatsumi

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Novice [250]- Player 
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Stalker (Yuki/Axel) Empty Re: Stalker (Yuki/Axel)

Post by Akira Tatsumi 9th April 2014, 9:13 pm

"I have gotten enough jewels from mage jobs, so next time we go to dinner, I am paying!" Axel said to his father and twin sisters as they walked out of the Magnolia Town restaurant. They were celebrating Axel's father's latest book publication, so Axel's sisters decided to split the bill between themselves. They were enjoying the dinner so much, they had lost track of time, as it was close to midnight, so they decided to leave so they could get enough sleep for the night. Axel's mind was booming with tons of food that he tried tonight and he thought of virtually tasting them once more, but when he got into his house, Axel immediately snapped out of his imagination and looked around the house. He and his family were bewildered at the fact that they had left the house a great mess promising eachother they would all clean up once they got back, but the house was completely spotless

Axel and his family believed they went crazy from the long night, so they all went to sleep immediately, but when they woke up the next morning, the house was still spotless. Axel gave up trying to figure it out, and was just grateful that the house apparently cleaned itself. while his father and sisters still tried to make sense of it all, Axel had left the house and went straight to the guild, and when he got there, everyone was eating and complimenting yuki, the new guildmember, for cooking all of the food. Axel went to sit down at his usual seat, and realized that his food plate was triple the size of everyone else's, and he had no doubt it was his, as a little note on the table said "Axel's plate." Axel looked at yuki, wondering why she would give him such a large amount of food, but she would not keep eye contact with him. Axel decided to eat all of his food, as he was starving even though he had a lot to eat the night before, and then he went straight to yuki to clear the whole situation.

"ummm, yuki, I noticed you put an enormous amount of food on my plate, and I thank you, but I wondered if it was an accident?" If Yuki had answered that she purposely gave him the amount, then Axel would rule her in as a suspect of the "clean house break-in" and he probably knew her answer because only his seat had a note with his name on it, but Axel thought it was crazy to accuse her, and besides, what girl would purposely do nice things for him, as he has had a bad streak with the ladies.

wc:454

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Akira Tatsumi
    Shade
    Shade

Player 
    Experience : 650

Post by Shade 10th April 2014, 7:45 am

Yuki gasped and blushed really bright red upon being asked if she on purpose gave him extra food. A part of her wanted to say yes and to the fact she tried to bring cookies to his house, but was not there. So she secretly spent the whole day cleaning the house while they were gone. The place needed more of a womans touch. Yuki looked away some more, but stammered, "Y-yes I did. I also went over to your house and c-cleaned it up. Please don't be mad at me! You weren't there and it was dirty... I thought it would help." It wouldn't be the first time however though, the guildhall was constantly getting cleaner than it ever normally did.

Yuki however was now extremely red in face and looked faint. She was a little bit better since she knew Axel, but her actions regardless were still embarrassing.

Stalker (Yuki/Axel) O552rn
    Akira Tatsumi
    Akira Tatsumi

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Novice [250]- Player 
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Akira Tatsumi 11th April 2014, 9:07 pm

Axel did not know what to think. Sure, Yuki was gorgeous, but that did not justify her breaking into his house. Axel was very serious when handling law breakers, and in this case, yuki basically broke a law, but she looked too innocent for Axel to even want to scold her, and besides, she did do a nice thing for him, so he decided, not to get angry. Axel finally said to her, "Yuki, thank you for cleaning my house and making food for the guild. I assure you I am not angry at all. Also, if you are not busy today, surely we can find something interesting to do together?" Axel thought he might be jumping the ball on this one a bit, but he had a feeling that yuki wanted to be his friend, and he thought that friends do things together. He then remembered the last time they talked yuki fainted, so he wanted to get that out of the way immediately.

"It is what friends do with friends, so please don't faint?" Axel did not exactly know what he was saying, since he rarely talked to girls.

wc:191

Akira Tatsumi

Current date/time is 15th May 2024, 12:16 am