Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

A Moment in Death

Evilalex
    Evilalex

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Rage of the Soul Thorn
    Position : None
    Guild : Eclipse Soul
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

A Moment in Death Empty A Moment in Death

Post by Evilalex 19th March 2014, 5:57 am

Deep within the Phoenix Mountains, is a two story house where Alexander Enderson "lives". This building is normally under a heavy cloaking magic to prevent outsiders from seeing it. This two story building has five rooms on the first floor and four rooms on the second floor. The rooms on the first floor include dining room, kitchen, bedroom, bathroom and living room. The rooms on the second floor include Alex's room, his "sister's" room, main observation room and laboratory. The building is currently slightly on fire, but not enough to be a large danger. However today is different. Something happened today that Alex will not soon forget. Something that will change his life for better and for worse. This is the day that Alex will lose his life.

This morning was like every other morning to Alex. Having food sent to him through magic sealed traders, creating wooden puppets and dolls so realistic it was scary, and having his regular exercise that he was supposed to do everyday. However he got an unexpected visit from his "sister". She was nothing like him in personality or physical aspects, however to the people that watched over him, she was his sister. Though he still liked having her around, even with her weird personality.
    His sister gasps as she enters his room and quickly runs up to his latest puppet, that he had just finished today. For his supposed older sister, she sure acts a whole lot more childish then him.
    "Hello, Laura..." Alex mumbles quite loudly to his sister as she plows her way to the puppet he made.
    Laura stares at the puppet for a few seconds then turns to Alex and says with inspiration in her eyes, "Who's this one?".
    Alex thinks for a few seconds,  'It never did tell me it's name...' he thinks. He looks back over at Laura "Not sure..." he mumbles in response.
    Laura looks back at him, her lips pursed clearly annoyed, "You better not of forgotten it" she retorts.
    Alex raises his hands slightly in the air saying quite clearly, "Really, I swear..".
    Laura's lips remain puckered for a few more seconds then her normal cheery face reappeared. Right after it did, she said, "If that's the case then I'll name him..." she stops for a second clearly heavily thinking. Alex could always swear he could physically see her thinking whenever she thought so hard. "Yuvi!" she shouted out.
    "Yuvi, huh..." Alex mumbles out just under his breath, "That's an alright name... definitely better than Loopoo".
    Laura quickly responded clearly hearing Alex's last comment, "Hey... He was totally named Loopoo, I swear!". After her little rebuttal she quickly rushed over to the door and carefully picked up some things that she dropped on the way in to his room. It was quite difficult for her to do it, considering her right arm is nothing but blades in the shape of a hand. When she is able to pick what she dropped on the floor up, she returned to him. "I got you some more books to read, Alex" she cheerfully said with a smile on her face, "There's some stuff about dolls, magic and cooking too!".
    Alex couldn't help but smile at that last one, it wasn't like he was ever going to see the inside of a kitchen less alone outside his room. It was quite odd how Laura could make him smile so easily. He takes the books carefully out of her hands and says perfectly clear, "Thank you Laura".
    There was a moment of silence after that, then suddenly Laura's face went as red as a tomato, she quickly covered her face in her hands. This happened quite often whenever she went to visit Alex. When she was finally able to recover she asked, "When are you going to make a doll of me?".
    Alex quickly responded, "You know I only make dolls and puppets of people who are dead right...".
    Laura looks at her shoes clearly shy now, "Can't you make an exception..." she says quietly.
    Alex sighs, it is really hard to say no to her, but on this subject he always says no. Although if he remembered correctly, it was going to be her birthday tomorrow. He sighed once more and mumbled, "If you come here tomorrow, I'll make one of you...".
    Laura looked up at him to see if he was serious, and was quite happy to realize that he was. A large smile went across her face, so large he swore it must of hurt. "Yay!" she screech quite loudly, "I can take it with me too?".
    Alex smiles and says, "Of course you can". Though Alex couldn't help but get a bad feeling about the doll he was going to make of her.
    Alex watched as Laura happily danced around his room, smiling more than hes ever seen. He couldn't help but smile himself as he watched. However the time for her visit was now over and she knew it too. She slowly stopped dancing and slowly made her way to the door, her smile fading. "I guess I have to go now" she said almost whimpering.
    "But remember, your coming here again tomorrow right..?" Alex struggled to say clearly, and he didn't know why.
    With that reminder, her smile appeared back again slightly, "Yea!" she said cheerfully. And with that final word the door behind her opened and she walked through, waving her hand as the door closed in front of her.
    The rest of the day for Alex, he spent trying to make the doll of Laura. It took him a long time before he was able to finish it, almost 8 hours of straight work and it was now the middle of the night. He lays against the wall of his room very tired, just minutes away from sleep. However he senses the people watching from there observing room, and there talking. He can just barely lip sink what they are saying.
    "I feel bad for the girl... she's so young" is what Alex believed the female watcher said, "She has so much ahead of her...".
    "But you heard the orders... we've got to "clean up"" is what Alex believed the male watcher said, "It's for our safety".
    Alex slowly began to feel more and more uneasy as he guessed what they were saying. He soon fell asleep, wondering what in the world they were talking about.

The next day something didn't seem right to Alex. The watchers weren't in there observing room and he was not given any breakfast from the traders. Around 12 Laura hadn't shown up and he couldn't take it anymore. Even if he was tortured for leaving he would be satisfied with the knowledge that Laura was okay.
    Alex looked carefully around the room to find the vent that led into his room. After finding it he did a quick bounce off the wall flying up to it, and then ripped off the vent with shear force. He took a deep breath and launched himself through the vent making sure not to touch the walls of the vent. After a small amount of air time he lands and begins to crawl.
    After crawling for a couple minutes Alex reaches the other vent which was connected to the observation room. He carefully pushed the the vent cover outwards taking the screws with it. After, he jumped down quietly to the floor placing the vent cover on the floor. He looked around the observing room and noticed the magic sensors which constantly showed his and Laura's room. He noticed that she was not in her's and he began to panic.
    'Why isn't she in her room he thought... this isn't normal...' Alex thought quickly, and that's when he heard him, 'Maybe they just killed her'.
    Alex looked around more panicked then ever, the voice was right, maybe they did, it was all possible at this point. Then a small prick of anger hit him and he hard the voice again, 'I'm sorry, let me rephrase that. They did kill her'.
    Alex felt his right eye unconsciously move to the corner of the observing room where another screen was, and it displayed the laboratory. And clearly in the middle of the screen displayed Laura strapped to a table seemingly asleep.
    At that moment Alex creepily smiled, "She can't be dead she's still breathing..." he mumbled out loud. 'Not for long, why don't you watch the show Alex...' the voice said in his head. Alex began to stumble trying to keep his balance, "There's no way... I've got to stop them..." he says as he stumbles off down the hall.
    'You won't make it in time, Alex...' the voice says as Alex stumbles down the hall.
    "Shut up Ender... I will..." Alex says as he stumbles closer and closer to the door of the lab, he could sense the watchers in the lab, and the presence of a powerful poison slowly getting closer to Laura. His eyes widen as he picks up the poison.
    'All you can do is watch Alex... Just like you've always have' says Ender's voice. Alex can feel Ender smile and is terrified that his lips were slightly moving into a smile as well.
    Alex makes it to the lab door an opens it collapsing onto his knees as he enters, his power sapped. 'Now sit here and watch like you've always have...' mocks Ender's voice.
    Alex couldn't do anything, he could only watch, his body cold, as the poison entered Laura's veins, killing her.
    The world becomes still for a moment as soon as Laura's heart stops beating. Anger of the watchers for killing her floods over Alex, as well as the guilt of not being able to do anything. The watchers just noticed is presence in the room.
    'They killed her... are you going to do anything?', Ender says in Alex's head. 'They murdered her in cold blood... aren't you going to avenge her... and now there going to kill you... I won't allow that... I'm going to kill them first...'
    The anger in Alex finally snaps and he mumbles out loud, "Then if your going to help me... Lets Kill Them".
    The watchers, hearing what Alex said quickly prepared to cast there magic, and were preparing for an attack from the front. Alex's arm becomes wrapped in magic circles and raises that arm and whispers, "Act 2, Act 5, Act 3, Dance with Death...". At the end of his sentence the magic circles burn marks all over his skin and magic shoots out from his hand in the watcher's general direction. The watchers quickly dodged out of the way of the magic, the magic continues and collides with Laura's body. The female watcher quickly creates an illusion of a wall in front of her to make it so he can not see him, and the male watcher sends a wave of fire at Alex.
    Alex rather quickly dodged the fire by smashing through the floor to the first floor and coming up through another hole he creates next to the male. The male watcher calls to the female watcher but is surprised to see her impaled from behind by, amazingly, Laura. The male watcher quickly recovers and returns his attention to Alex, sending large flames in his direction and jumping back against a wall.
    Alex whisper's "Act 4", then suddenly a magic circle appears underneath the male's feet. He quickly and barely dodges as Alex launches through the magic flame and smashes right into the wall, causing the wall and all the wall in his hit's direction to explode outwards from his punch, spreading the fire with it. As the dust started to settle the male watcher was able to see Alex's arm, and was surprised to see it slowly dissolving into the air. He also noticed that Alex's eyes glowed a dark purple, and one eye was covered in magic circles. That was all he was able to see, as metal blades flew in his direction. The watcher quickly dodged them, and prepared a new magic spell, "Phoenix, this ends now". A flame shaped like a bird flew from the watcher's hands. Laura quickly jumped in front of it and tried to block it with her hand but was flung away from the shear force and was sent out of commotion. The magic sail right at Alex and hit him as he stood there smiling like a mad man.
    The watcher watched as the area where Alex was exploded into a giant fire ball, lighting the whole room ablaze. The watcher stood there for a few moments and believed he had won, when something caught his eye. Inside the giant flame that he created stood Alex, one eye glowing a fierce purple the other eye could not to be found. The watcher was baffled as a magic circle appear just behind the watcher as Alex whispered, "Act 4, Act 3, Execution". Alex glows with magical energy within the flame as he rockets even faster then before toward the watcher, while on fire. The watcher to surprised to react gets hit from Alex's ridiculously hard hit and before the watcher could get launched away, Alex kicked him with such speed you could hear Alex's leg crack. The resulting forced sent the watcher smashing through the walls and floor of the building, clearly dead.
    After Alex kicked the watcher through the building, his world began to spin as his magic energy and blood began to leave his body. He stumbles around for a few seconds then falls through one of the many holes in the building then passes out as he hits the floor.

(That should be good, you can say the building is collapsed when you get there or it looks like it's about to, either one is fine)
    Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Christmas Event Winner- Hero- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Mentor : Memnarch

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Tergiversation Arts
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

A Moment in Death Empty Re: A Moment in Death

Post by Aria Beleren 20th March 2014, 5:52 pm

Kyll walked through the woods with her bow and arrow. "Geno, I'm going to need you to be very quiet and very still..." She said. Kyll looked like she had been talking to herself. Instead she was talking to her bra that the arcane being had possessed. She looked down at the ground to find deer droppings. There were rather fresh so she knew if she walked in a direction a few hundred meters further she could find the hooved creature. She stopped in a direction to hear that the creature was walking around to the north. She began to walk her way through the woods quietly. She jumped up a tree to see that the deer had almost noticed her appearance. Kyll smiled warmly and nocked an arrow to the bow. She pulled the string back and began to aim towards the innocent creature. Just as she was about to let the arrow go, a loud explosion occurred. The deer looked up and then jumped away in fear. Kyll lowered her bow as she stood up at full height in the tree then jumped from branch to branch until she reached the top. She looked out in the distance to see the smoldering smoke billowing out of the tree tops. "Geno... I hate you. You have taken away from my hunting. Had I left the guild hall unnoticed with out you causing chaos in the city, I would've gotten this deer." She sighed jumping down from the tree landing on her right foot and knee. "Looks like we need to check this out." Kyll ran forward through the woods. She found herself in a clearing that she had never seen before. "Strange... this place wreaks of chaos and the cloaking magic Master Einrich used for his guild before I was forced to leave."

Kyll walked through the smoldering mess to find another mage in front of her. Her green eyes opened as she looked down at the mage. She saw the blood all around her. She then noticed the puppets everywhere. "Geno... As weird as this may sound, I think we may have found a body for you." She pointed to a random puppet that was still in good condition. "But most of all, we gotta get this guy out of here. Now I know you're like Zeno in some ways. Would you happen to have a healing spell of some kind?" She knelt down beside the mage and put a hand on his neck. He was still alive. "We need to get him back to our guild hall... stat."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Themes:
    Geno
    Geno

Player 
    Lineage : Dragon's Spirit
    Mentor : Me, Myself and I and the Mother♥♪!?ers that I came with!
    Experience : 6250

Character Sheet
    First Skill: The Fool's Arcana
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Geno 20th March 2014, 6:45 pm

"Geno, I'm going to need you to be very quiet and very still..."

"I'm in a freaking bra, where am I gonna be moving to?!"

WAIT A COTTON PICKING MINUTE!!! SHE SPEAKS YELLOW?! BUT I SPEAK YELLOW!!!

Calm your tits, be green for this thread.

NOOOO! I DON'T WANNA BE GREEN.

Too bad you're green already.

DAMN!

Then there was an explosion!

"Geno... I hate you. You have taken away from my hunting. Had I left the guild hall unnoticed with out you causing chaos in the city, I would've gotten this deer."

"How are you gonna blame me, it ain't my fault you can't follow directions..."

"Looks like we need to check this out."

"Whatever, I'm stuck on your boobs. Check away Cap'n Kyll."

Then they checked it out and there was evidence of an explosion leading them to believe this is where the explosion had occured. Littered around the explosion site were a metric assload of sploded puppets as well as one unsploded puppet.

"Geno... As weird as this may sound, I think we may have found a body for you"

It was perfect it was a lifesized body just laying upon the ground. It had blazing red hair, a cool hat thing and a kickass cape. OF COURSE YOU GOTTA HAVE A CAPE!

"It's as if it was made just for me, as if someone was planing this entire occurance out for me to get a body exactly like one I wanted, as if someone was... pulling the strings as it were. OH WELL, TIME'S UP LET'S DO THIS!"

And with a final group albeit this time it was intentional Geno left Kyll's bra. The wisp floated over to the puppet and entered the body. It fit like a glove, if a glove was a puppet instead.

"OH MAN! It fit's like a glove... if a glove was a puppet instead!"

While Geno was off in his own world Kyll was asking him a question.

"Would you happen to have a healing spell of some kind?"

Luckily he heard that part.

"OH! I'm glad you asked that!"

Geno snapped his fingers and a extremely loud piercing whistle began to ring out and after a few seconds a giant wheel fell out of the sky and crashed into the ground next to them.

"Will he be healed? Will I by mistake kill him? Will we all get covered in cow shit? WHO KNOWS WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN WHEN I SPIN THE WHEEL! OF! FORTUNE!!!!"

And with that last word the wheel began to spin... Who knows where it will land...

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Theme Music:

A Moment in Death Aa9HcbG
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 20th March 2014, 6:45 pm

The member 'Geno' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Normal Dice' :
    A Moment in Death Die_03_42160_sm A Moment in Death Die_06_42164_sm
    Geno
    Geno

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Geno 20th March 2014, 6:49 pm

Arcane energy beams formed all around the group of mages and struck toward the ground although from their current vantage point the mages couldn't see what was being hit. Although it only took a few seconds before the smell of cooked venison began to overwhelm Kyll. It seems even with the injured person in front of her a part of her still wanted to go hunting.

"Your welcome! I got like twenty deer if I counted all those beams right... which I probably didn't... I can't count..."

Theme Music:

Evilalex
    Evilalex

Post by Evilalex 20th March 2014, 8:19 pm

Alex, knocked out cold from magic, blood and now food loss begins to dream. In his dream there are trees full of freshly cooked venison that seemed so real that he could swear he could smell them. Although that wasn't all, this sister Laura was there as well, but she was floating and looking quite hungerily at the meat that hung in the trees. It took awhile but she finally noticed him watching, so she turned around. He also noticed something different about her look, both her hands looked the same, no more blades appear to be on one of them. He watched as she slowly floated to him and then he realised that he could not speak. However she seemed to know that.
    "Heya Alex" she said with a smile on her face, but there was something wrong with the smile it seemed forced. "So... how are you..." she continues as if she's forcing the words out, "Are you feeling better?". That's when Alex remembered, she hated seeing his other side Ender, especially together with him. Alex knew what he had to say, all he could do was nod yes. "That's good..." she says quietly, clearly disturbed. Then Alex did something that he did not know he could.
    Alex hugged his floating sister tightly in his arms and says, "I'm sorry...". After that his dream faded black.
    (He forced himself so hard to speak in his dream he said that out loud btw)
    Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Christmas Event Winner- Hero- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aria Beleren 25th March 2014, 3:51 pm

Kyll put a hand on Alex's neck. His pulse was slowing down. "Geno, we need to get him to   our guild hall fast. Can you do that?" Kyll then gave him a sly smile. "Or am I going to have to carry the two of you back to the guild hall." Kyll's closed eyes nature came to a halt as she opened her green eyes with a sneer that closed eyes don't give any justice to. She wondered if Geno was going to pick the both of them up or just Alex. Either way she could keep up with the puppet.

OOC: Sorry so short

Themes:
    Geno
    Geno

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Geno 26th March 2014, 9:51 pm

Kyll had challenged Geno's honor, stating that he couldn't possibly carry her and dying guy back to the guild before he became done dying guy. Well, well, well...

"CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!" Geno said as a took on a arcane aura boosting his strength and speed, it was almost as if he were a human chariot... if that human chariot was a puppet guy.

Geno ran over and grabbed dying guy than ran back to Kyll before she could even turn her head to see that he was running over to grab dying guy. And before she could even respond that Geno was picking her up to throw on the shoulder opposite dying guy.

"OH! You think you can out carry me?!" Geno began to get ready.

"You think you can step to me?" Geno said as he became set.

"To the streets?" Geno is already gone at this point try to keep up! The puppet was running downhill toward civilization at breakneck speeds... it probably wasn't good for dying guy, he was already in bad shape without a broken neck. Meanwhile all the tree branches they continued to whiz by kept coming awfully close to Kyll's face. But alas thanks to gravity, momentum and crazy magic skillz, Geno and Kyll were able to see the guild hall entering sight.

"You think you can step up, over me, to the streets?" At this point Geno should've been slowing down... however thanks to gravity, momentum, and crazy lack in judgment skillz... they weren't slowing down at all.

"What the hell?! OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NOOOOOOOO!!!" Geno said as he jumped up toward the wall resulting in a vertical wallrun, which in his defense did a good job killing momentum... not so much the gravity part though... As they slowed geno made a U-turn and began running back down the wall landing on the ground at a safe stop.

"Oh, that turned out better than expected."

Theme Music:

Evilalex
    Evilalex

Post by Evilalex 28th March 2014, 9:46 am

As Alex slept, Laura, now a ghost was in his mind giving him dreams so she could speak to him, and tell him how absolutely pissed she was at him. However before she could even show her anger to what he did, he apologized. She was quite amazed that he could tell that she was angry at him. But before she could say anything in response, she was launched out of his mind, or more correctly he was launched away from her. She blinked for a few seconds, trying to process what just happened, then quickly took off after the puppet moving at Mock 10 away from her.
    "Come back here, Loopoo!" Laura screamed after Geno as he took off toward the guild. There was no way that he could hear her, but not just because he took off before he could hear her, but that she was long since dead.
    In Alex's dream Laura quickly disappeared and an unsettling feeling hit his stomach almost as if he was being launched from a catapult. And that's when the venison attacked.

(I can't think of anything else O.o)

Last edited by Evilalex on 30th March 2014, 12:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aria Beleren 30th March 2014, 12:38 pm

Kyll sighed as she was flung over Geno's shoulder. She kept a bored look but kept her eyes on the mage they had just picked up. She jumped out of Geno's grasp and took the mage. "I hope I still have it... If not I know where to find it." Kyll said grabbing Alex from Geno's clumsy grasp. "Geno... you totally bruised this guy up." She ran into the tavern and placed the mage onto a table. "Geno," Kyll ran up to the bar and grabbed a few rags. "Stop the bleeding if you can. Put some pressure on the wound. I'm finding the healing bandaids and my secret "waking herb."" Kyll stated as she ran into the kitchen. She opened up a cabinet and took out a box next to her tea box. She ran out and opened it up revealing bandaids and a small sprig of a dried plant. "This is my last one. I snuck it from my previous mentor." She said with a smirk. "I wanted to make this edible, but that will never happen... ever. Geno... if you can smell. I would cover your face. This thing is PUTRID." She handed the bandaids to Geno. "Wrap these around the cuts and burns." She ran back into the tavern. "I forgot my pestle and mortar..." Kyll ran back into the tavern with a stone bowl and a stone pestle. She took the sprig of the special herb and crunched it down. She put her hand into her obi then took out a book of matches. Flick! She lit the match and tossed it into the mortar. She held the bowl up to the mage's face and winced as the putrid smell of herb surrounded the three and spread down the room. It smelt as if a stink bomb had gone off, but worse. Almost like a skunk with jabenero pepper in your face. The smell would make the whole guild cry. Even worse, bring Zeno out of his slumber if he caught wind. "Um... I really should get some barrier magic or something along the lines, Geno."

Themes:
    Geno
    Geno

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Geno 3rd April 2014, 5:01 pm

Geno was starting to get bored, he was excited to get the chance to kill and eat some animals of his very own but now they were trying to keep some rando dude from dying.

"I DIDN'T EVEN SIGN UP FOR THIS BORING CRAP! I DON'T EVEN KNOW THIS DUDE!"

Geno was doing as Kyll said and kept pressure applied to the wound before eventually applying the magic bandages when she returned with them. Soon after Kyll prepared a plant and did something with it, she warned him to try not to smell it which of course enticed him to smell it.

"Woah, that smell takes me back... I'll cya later Kyll, I'm a leave my body on autopilot if you need anything else. I'm gonna have a flashback real quick."

The smell took Geno back to a hard time for a young orphan wisp growing up in the Elemental Chaos. The Elemental Chaos was the rough part of town in the Arcane Realm, it was ruled by elementals as the named might have suggested. The smell of the remedy reminded Geno of a schoolyard crush he had on a fire elemental growing up. They were from different worlds however and she was way out of Geno's league, she was the daughter of one of the Efreeti -A great fire spirit- and he was just some random wisp. Alas Geno is was not one to take a hint and so he asked one of his friends for advice. The friend told Geno that fire elementals respect power, Geno took this advice and ran hard with it. What better way to display your power than to take down everyone knows is powerful? And who would she think is more powerful than her dad?

"And that's the story of how I killed my crush's dad and got my first girlfriend.

Kyll, being a normal person had no idea what he was talking about.

"AND WHO THE HELL KEEPS CALLING FOR LOOPOO?! WHO THE HELL IS LOOPOO?! STFU WHOEVER YOU ARE!!!"

Theme Music:

Evilalex
    Evilalex

Post by Evilalex 4th April 2014, 9:20 am

Sadly for Alex, his sense of smell was a lot better than a human's, he barely was a human in the first place. Also being exposed to barely any smells to begin with, he was going to experience something that he would not forget. The smell slowly went into his nostrils and the sent soon became reconized. That's when it hit him, the smell to him was equal to getting shot up the nose with onion juice mixed with halipino pepper for 2 times that pain. It did successfully wake him up, but only to the hell of his nose burning. His one good eye almost instantly flew open, and he quickly grabbed his nose with the only hand he had. However the smell was already in his nose and it was dispersing that quickly. He rolled around very violently trying to get whatever was in his nose out, and with out thinking he turned his head all the way around to slam his head into a padded surface that he was used to. However, there was no padding, there was a just a hard wooden table facing him, and before he could notice that his head went through the table like it was nothing. He remained there dazed from the blow and the smell buzing around in his nose. Luckily the pain from the smell is preventing him from feeling any of the pain he would of normally felt if he woke up normally. Though sadly, now it looks like he snapped his neck to kill himself to escape the smell.

Laura's soul continued to roam around looking for Alex and or Loopoo. But she could not see them anywhere. When she was about to give up however she heard a loud bang, and she was sure that was Alex's head. "Alex! Loopoo! I'm coming!!!" She screamed as she flew through a few walls to find the room that Alex, Geno and Kyll were in. "There you are!!" She squealled pretty much right behind Kyll.

OOC: This is going to be a bad day for Kyll xD (So many spelling errors x.x)
    Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aria Beleren 4th April 2014, 9:47 am

Kyll turned to Geno with an unamazed look. "I don't know whether to ask or just say your crazy, Geno." Kyll said with a giggle. Then Alex began to rush around the room.

Kyll's eyes opened as she looked down at the mage's erratic behavior. Suddenly a ghost came into the room. "Gh-gh-gh-ghooooost!!!" Kyll jumped and rushed around the room in a circle. She began to throw softballs of light at the ghost out of fear destroying almost the entire tavern area to the guild. Kyll jumped into Geno's arms and pointed at it. "WHY IS SHE HERE!" She looked down at the body of Alex and shook her head. She rushed out of Geno's arms and grabbed the bandages wrapping them around his neck. "LOOK YOU'RE GOING TO WAKE UP! AND GET THAT DAMN GHOST OUT OF HERE!!!" All of Alex's ailments were healed and she started slapping his face back and forth until he woke up.

Themes:
    Geno
    Geno

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Geno 4th April 2014, 11:33 am

"Is this the chick who's been screaming and yelling the last like half hour?!" Geno was annoyed by the screaming and yelling for the last half an hour and so he ran up and grabbed the ghost. "Shut up ya ol' slag... I'm sorry you're not old at all in fact I'd have to say you're smoking, you look delicious... Sorry let me explain... I'm Geno and I eat ghosts like you for breakfast... that's not just figuratively... I mean like literally... I'm a being of the Arcane Realm... we really do eat stuff like you for breakfast... I'm... I'm so sorry..." Geno said as began to open his mouth as if he were a human snake if that human snake we're actually a puppet. However suddenly his mouth returned back to normal size as he began to speak again. "BUT! We don't have breakfast, that's not a concept we use over there, we just eat when we feel like it. Technically we never really HAVE to eat... but... Ah who cares." Geno said began to open his mouth freakishly again.

Theme Music:

Evilalex
    Evilalex

Post by Evilalex 4th April 2014, 12:58 pm

Laura almost instantly shrieked and poofed away from Geno, and then reappeared next to Alex, which also happened to be near Kyll. "I'm not a ghost" she mumbles with a frown on her face as she partly hides behind Alex, "I'm Alex's big sister! I'm too cute to be a ghost". To show what she means she does a few spins and flips in the air next to Alex. "See~" she says as she does another spin with a smile on her face.
    Alex after a few good slaps comes back to senses, however he was still weak do to magic loss. He looks around carefully with his one good eye spotting, Geno, and Kyll. However he could not see Laura, until he open his eye lids of his missing eye, which were quite well hidden behind his hair. He remember what he saw she was definitely dead, however from what he read she was not showing the symptoms of being the quote on quote ghost. An actual ghost has very few memories and usually wander around trying to piece them together, and they usually wander close to there place of death or a place where a lot of memories happened. She was not showing either of those symptoms.
    "Laura isn't a ghost..." Alex mumbled quietly trying to fix his neck with his one good hand.  Though she definetly is dead, and Alex is unsure how he feels about it. Though the bandage around his neck, the smell and the new people around him made it a lot harder to actually think about it, that and anything else.
    Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aria Beleren 8th April 2014, 10:52 am

OOC: Sorry I haven't gotten to this yet. Drill and Family Drama

The closed eyes mage raised an eye brow then looked at Geno. "Your way of protecting me from ghosts is rather... disturbing." She looked back at the new found mage. "So... Not a ghost huh." Kyll sighed and shook her head. "If you walk through walls, teleport, and then claim to be not be dead... Then you're dead and you don't know about it." Kyll sighed. "Just don't go through me.. I'll freak." She sighed and looked down at Alex. She crossed her arms under her breasts and sighed. "You must be hungry from all of that excitement." She walked over and picked him up taking him out of the tavern. "Geno come on... Obviously you need to repay the guy back for you newfound body that this girl is calling 'Loopoo'..." She looked at Geno with a mischievous grin. "That name suits you more than Geno... Because I can call you Poo for short." Kyll laughed and walked into the kitchen sitting Alex down in the chair.

"Welcome to Eclipse Soul. From what I have seen in that rubble you have been living in the Phoenix Mountains for quite some time. Want to explain to me why you were hidden?" Kyll asked as she walked up to the cabinet taking out mugs and her box of teas.

Themes:
    Geno
    Geno

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Geno 10th April 2014, 9:01 am

Geno noticed Kyll preparing her tea... She didn't offer any to him though...

"Looks like Kyll forgot to invite Geno to the tea party..."

Geno said as he walked over to Kyll, he stopped and looked at the tea boxes as in invoked the power of The Magician.

"WELL THEN FUCK YOUR TEA!"

The room was consumed in an teaplosion which covered the room in a nice tea leaf fragrance. Geno turned to the man formerly known as dying guy. "I'm Geno bee tee dubs, wazzup."

Theme Music:

Evilalex
    Evilalex

Post by Evilalex 10th April 2014, 6:48 pm

Laura after being out for the period of time that she was, was getting tired, and could barely hear what Kyll had said. After a small amount of time she says "Nighty night...", and poofed out of existence and into Alex's mind and body.
    As Alex listens to Kyll, his mind starts to drift to the things around him as his magic power begins to regenerate. It was the first time he was ever outside of that building. He looks around the place just as Kyll picks him up. He didn't really care, he was too busy examining the new things and materials around him. As he did the magic strings that normally were around him began to return helping him feel around the place as Kyll carried him. Sadly as she put him down on the chair he had already examined every material around him, he just didn't know what they were.
    Alex began listening again when Kyll was saying, "Welcome to Eclipse Soul. From what I have seen in that rubble you have been living in the Phoenix Mountains for quite some time. Want to explain to me why you were hidden?". He didn't know what she meant by "hidden" considering he didn't even know that he was hidden in the first place. Nor did he even know the place that he was even located. So he decided to answer her question with another question that he was wondering about since he examined a good amount of whatever building he was in.
    Alex points at Kyll and says with a blank expression, "What's your bra made of?". He couldn't get a clear idea of what material it was since it was blocked by other clothing. Plus Laura when she was alive, when he asked her that she refused to answer and she was as bright as a tomato, he was quite curious of what it could possibly be.
    Then the room exploded with tea, and the puppet that Laura named "Loopoo" began saying something about his name, but he could barely hear it over the small explosion that came from the tea and the lack of mental and physical strength.

(Note that these strings can not be seen easily, only people who have items or abilities to see small amounts of magic power can see them fully)
    Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aria Beleren 10th April 2014, 8:39 pm

For what seemed like a minute but was thirty seconds Kyll stood there. Then her nose spewed blood. This mage had no social skills what so ever. She grabbed a napkin then wiped the blood off of her face. After she was done, she looked very pale, as if the life force was taken from her. "Never..." Kyll said sitting down in a chair, "ask a woman about her underwear." Kyll knew that Geno would be able to answer the question no problem. "Don't even..." She said glaring at the puppet. "Back to my question... I'm curious as to know what you were doing in our area." She then opened one of her green eyes. "You don't have a guild and we found you house in shambles. So it's only standard I know what's going on." She closed the eye and then crossed her arms. "Especially when something like this happens so close to our guild hall."

Themes:
    Geno
    Geno

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Geno 18th April 2014, 4:37 am

After Geno heard about Kyll's bra though his daydreaming he decided he'd a be a good Samaritan and answer the guy's question. "I'll be right back." Geno left the puppet's body and the frame dropped to the floor lifeless as a puppet should. The wisp moved to Kyll while she was still talking to the formerly dead guy and reclaimed her bra. Once inside he unhooked himself and slipped through the bottom of her blouse/robe/dress/whatever that thing is called and walked up to the dude. "As you can see I'm made of a silk, nylon and spandex blend, I'm strapless so she can't be grabbed by the bra in battle yet very lacey as she likes to feel like a sexy lady even when she's killing animals." Geno took a bow and began to climb back up to Kyll's boobs to reattach himself before reclaiming his new overall more awesome body... even though he wasn't that close to boobs anymore...

Theme Music:

Evilalex
    Evilalex

Post by Evilalex 18th April 2014, 11:36 am

Alex waited in the awkward silence for around a minute before Kyll's nose began to bleed. Her skin went close to the same color as his. She then began to say something about what he had just said, but he knew it was probably going to be something bad. He listens to Kyll as she askes her question that he ignored in the first place, 'I guess she actually wants a response then...' he thinks. Just as he was about to respond he saw Kyll's bra come out and tell him everything he wanted to know. He nods a few times memorizing the materials, then brings his focus back to Kyll with her question.
    "I don't know..." Alex mumbles quietly, "I didn't even know where I was...". He seriously didn't know a thing, 'If anyone would know anything it would be those watchers who are now more then dead back at that place' he thinks.

Current date/time is 13th May 2024, 2:17 pm