Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Honorable Death- The Death of a Time-Tested Warrior [Solo Job]

Fin
    Fin

Player 
    Lineage : Excitavit Tetria Oculus
    Position : None
    Faction : The Rune Knights
    Guild : N/a
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Serilda Sinclair (Current) Vanessa Scáthach (Former)
    Experience : 2,282

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fool's Arcanum
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Honorable Death- The Death of a Time-Tested Warrior [Solo Job] Empty Honorable Death- The Death of a Time-Tested Warrior [Solo Job]

Post by Fin 4th December 2022, 6:45 am

Honorable Death- The Death of a Time-Tested Warrior:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Fin
    Fin

Player 
    Lineage : Excitavit Tetria Oculus
    Position : None
    Faction : The Rune Knights
    Guild : N/a
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Serilda Sinclair (Current) Vanessa Scáthach (Former)
    Experience : 2,282

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fool's Arcanum
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Honorable Death- The Death of a Time-Tested Warrior [Solo Job] Empty Re: Honorable Death- The Death of a Time-Tested Warrior [Solo Job]

Post by Fin 4th December 2022, 8:28 am

The sky was gloomy a clear omen of rain. Fin's expression was solemn as his scarf fluttered due to the passing winds. This was a job he was hesitant on taking, but it was also something he could not ignore. The wish for an honorable death, something Fin could understand and relate too for he too was a warrior. His steps were heavy with purpose as he approached the old warrior. Fin smiled and greeted the old man. "How ya?"

The gruff veteran warrior nodded and replied. "Let's not prolong this shall we?" he lifted his shield and drew his sword. The old man took a readied stance waiting and ready for his final battle. Fin nodded, there was only one way he would engage in this fight, and that was through melee combat. Fin felt that it would be a great dishonor to simple attack from a safe distance so he quickly dismissed the idea of using his trusty bow.

"Before we begin... I just wanna say... it's a honor... and I'll do my best to grant you your wish." Fin said in a soft yet clear tone, as his mana manifested in a liquid like state taking form of twin short swords. "No, son... It's I that has to thank you..." The old man smiled at Fin. The young Rune Knight saw wisdom in the old man's eyes. A wisdom forged through years of battle like a fire burning bright. "I won't hold back..." Fin said as the shadows around him began to coalesce towards him. "I'd be upset if you didn't young man..." The old man chuckled as he dashed forward. Almost instantly Fin, vanished leaving black vapors as his magic corrupted the traces of etherano in the air around him. The old man's eyes widened, and his lips turned into a grand smile. This was what the old warrior was looking for, a real battle, he was tired of being pitied tired of withering away.

Fin reappeared at the side of the of the old man, as he warped back to the mortal realm. The space around around him exploded with cosmic energy. However, to Fin's surprise the old man endured the attack, and was even able to retaliate. Fin parried the old warriors blade, as sparks scattered as the two swords collided. Fin grit his teeth as used his moment to push back away from the old man's blade. Fin dashed forward going for a strike, but the old man was quick despite his old age, he smacked Fin's blade away with his shield following up with a thrust, the veteran warriors blade pierced Fin's shoulder, the wound wasn't deep but it was enough to make Fin bleed and step back. Fin smiled, joy was the only emotion he felt, as he and the old warrior shared a dance to the death.

The old man came in for a strike, but Fin retaliated with a counter of his own. The Old man realizing this switched the trajectory of his blade, but it was feint from Fin as twin blades he wielded fused together into a twin bladed spear. With one decisive blow, Fin mortally wounded the honorable warrior. The old man cough out blood and chuckled as he spoke his last words "Th-thank you..."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 6:47 am