Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Job: Deliver My Letter (Solo)

Sumdumguy

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Dragon's Spirit
    Position : None
    Guild : None, cause she's smart like that
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Melody Lorelei (Supposedly Deceased)
    Experience : 1491

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Job: Deliver My Letter (Solo) Empty Job: Deliver My Letter (Solo)

Post by Sumdumguy 11th March 2014, 2:20 pm

Job Info:

Priscilla frowned as she walked in the general direction of the stadium that her client had directed her to. "All I have to do is give her this letter backstage? Easy enough, since I have shadow hacks." she mumbled to herself with a sly grin. It was funny enough that this job was simple, and even funnier to her that she could bypass all the trouble just because she could move around in people's shadows. The whole concept was just amusing to her, for some reason. But she couldn't spend too long thinking about it, or she would get nothing done.

As she approached the backside of the building, she noticed that the place was heavily guarded by security. "Man, these celebrities must take their security seriously. Either that, or someone's just being overprotective." she said as she saw the line to get in backstage. "Oh this is gonna be fun..."
    Sumdumguy

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Job: Deliver My Letter (Solo) Empty Re: Job: Deliver My Letter (Solo)

Post by Sumdumguy 11th March 2014, 2:23 pm

A smile creeped up on the girl's lips as she sunk into one of the people in line's shadow, and then begun moving her way through the various shadows to get into the bouncer's shadows, and then slip under the door and get into the building. See? It was easy peasy lemon squeezy. Well, getting in was most certainly easy, finding the specific room in which the person was in would not be. Priscilla wasn't even sure that the shadows covered enough space for her to get in the room, but maybe she would get lucky. It would certainly be a pain otherwise.

The next ten minutes were just Priscilla navigating the shadows to slip in and out of rooms to try and find a person who matched the description her client gave her. Fortunately it only took around those ten minutes of searching, as she almost immediately found the person she was looking for...

Last edited by Sumdumguy on 11th March 2014, 2:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Sumdumguy

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sumdumguy 11th March 2014, 2:27 pm

Lucky for her, the shadows reached into the room so she could sneak into the room and deliver the letter as was asked of her. It didn't take long for her to navigate around into the girl's shadow and think of a way to get her attention to the letter. Priscilla exited the girl's shadow, tapped her shoulder and dropped the letter on the floor before sinking back into the shadows. She watched via the "window" that was provided for her, and she saw the girl reach down to pick up the letter. Her job was done. Now all she had to do was get back out again. That wouldn't prove to be a problem at all. Just more tedious work for her to do like she did every day. Nothing new. Maybe she should have just tried to walk in, to make things interesting? No, too much trouble. Oh well, she'll just have to leave now. It was too late to really try anything, she figured.

Last edited by Sumdumguy on 11th March 2014, 2:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Sumdumguy

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sumdumguy 11th March 2014, 2:30 pm

It didn't take very long for Priscilla to navigate her way back out of the building via the shadows, and then slip out of them unseen so she could get back to her client. A smile formed on her lips as she thought of how well a job she did. It wasn't hard at all, but it wasn't certainly easy either. That had taken a bit of a toll on her magic energy, but hey, everything came with a cost. It took her only 15 minutes to get back to her client, get her reward and then leave to go home once more. As was the usual routine of her finishing her jobs. Nothing new, nothing old. Just another daily ritual.

The walk back home was short and uneventful, as per usual. It was, again, something she was very used to. Hopefully she could spice things up some time soon. Maybe she could take an exam so she could do higher level jobs? Possibly, but she would see in due time. Like everything else.

Current date/time is 10th May 2024, 10:28 pm