Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Deliver My Letter! [Job | Solo]

akashi
    akashi

Player 
    Lineage : Lightning Demon
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 425

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Devil's Arms
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Deliver My Letter! [Job | Solo] Empty Deliver My Letter! [Job | Solo]

Post by akashi 31st May 2016, 7:37 am

Finally, after a long, long time without being able to do anything other than wander around, Vargas had stumbled upon his first job as a mage. That way he'd be able to begin his quest and keep track of those he came to pursue in the first place, but as of that moment he ought to get as strong as he could. How disappointing would it be when he realized that the job did not involved anything remotely interesting...

-You can't be serious.

Those were the words he let out as he surveyed the request: he simply needed to deliver a letter. So much for the adventure. Yes, Vargas knew that he was quite weak as of that moment, but seriously... resorting to mages to do something you can do on your own?
    -"Argh... Well, I guess a lot of people began a lot worse than me... and it's way better than being completely broke".

Money was much needed, after all, and hey, Magnolia wasn't that far away from the place he had entered Fiore, Hargeon Port. Thinking that he should simply forget about it, he slid his right hand on his pocket, feeling the piece of paper. -"Everything's in order". -he thought, taking a turn towards a crowded plaza. There it was, the stage in which everything was being set for the show that would begin in a couple of minutes. He'd need to be swift; oversleeping in the wilds had cut his time quite short.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Deliver My Letter! [Job | Solo] ZXiMIeRkXvtS0
    VARGAS SEIG  |  DEVIL'S ARMS | MAIN THEME | BATTLE TO DEATH
    akashi
    akashi

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Deliver My Letter! [Job | Solo] Empty Re: Deliver My Letter! [Job | Solo]

Post by akashi 31st May 2016, 7:49 am

There were a lot of fans there, and the security was also all around the place. He'd need to not be caught or else the whole plan would go to waste. As such, it was imperative to remain stealthy... or better yet, make the attention focus elsewhere. But how could he make such a ruckus and then be unnoticed? There were a couple of options, but as one came into mind, he grinned to himself.

-"Heh. I feel sorry for... -his eyes shifted their focus continuously until he found a not so good-looking man not far away from where he was. -"... that guy."

A devilish grin appeared on Vargas's lips as he approached the man. Suddenly, he felt the rush of magic exiting his body, one of his D-Rank spells quickly manifesting and invoking his knife, Ghoul. The plan was quite simple, really. In order to create an uproar, all he had to do was approach, and then...

Once he was behind the man, he carefully slid the dagger, which made its way through silky tissue without any kind of effort, completely unnoticed. Once he was done, Vargas took a step backwards, advanced a couple of meters, and lazily pointed at the man in question. Putting on his best victim voice, and despite being betrayed by his bored expression, the white haired male pointed at him and yelled out loud.

-HE'S GOT A WEAPON!

As it was to be expected, when people found out there was a knife in the man's pocket, everyone began to run and scream. Vargas did his best to exit the crowd as fast as he could, pleasantly watching the security literally body slam the poor man who had done no wrong but to not pay attention to his surroundings.

As expected, that had made a hole in the bodyguards' formation, which Vargas utilized to scurry inside.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

akashi
    akashi

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Deliver My Letter! [Job | Solo] Empty Re: Deliver My Letter! [Job | Solo]

Post by akashi 31st May 2016, 7:57 am

Once he was in, a rather beautiful looking female would look at him, not knowing what to say. His overall appearance had never been menacing, but before she could speak, he devilishly approached and put his finger on her lips.

-What up, girl? I'm Vargas Seig. Don't worry, I'm not a crazed fanboy or anything like it. Look, I don't even know who you are or why you are famous, but a... client has told me to give this to ya. He's a childhood friend, if I recall correctly.

He then handed her the letter, and could feel her becoming a bit less nervous once he made his intentions clear. It was pretty obvious he wasn't lying.

-Wait, what? Is this from...

Vargas would however gently sush her again.
    -I don't really know what it is, but the request sayed something among the lines of a love letter or something... -he felt as if he had betrayed his client by saying that, but no rules were set on revealing the content. Eyeing her better, he let out a whistle, and half-grinned.

-He wasn't kiddin'! You do look great. Anyway, my job here is done- Now it's up to you to read the letter. Hey, if you don't like it, I'll be staying in the inn near South Gate Park all night. Drop by after whatever you're doing and invite me to a drink, alright? -he winked an eye and turned to leave, waving once with his right hand before lazily exiting the backstage and quietly leaving the place. Well, that was good. By not allowing her to even speak a word, he had saved himself a lot of trouble.

Suddenly, he felt a soul reentering his. Ghoul was back, and of course, he would not be pleased in the slightest. He could feel his angry voice in his head, dishonored for having been used like that.

-"Hey, don't go hatin' on me. Sometimes you gotta think outside the box; it wasn't as if I could just stab that man. Come on, man, cut me some slack!"

Mentally conversing with the weapon, now by his side again, Vargas directed his steps towards his inn, where the client awaited to give his payment. Now that he thought about it, it might be troublesome if she showed up and he was there...

-"Hah. This could be fun!"

[Mission accomplished.]

Current date/time is 9th May 2024, 9:00 am