Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Legendary Monster (Leap and Chao)

Leapflight
    Leapflight

Cosmic Fairy

Cosmic Fairy

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Ariel's Descent
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Self-taught
    Experience : 100,337.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Space/Cosmic Magic
    Second Skill: Light Dragon Slayer (2nd Gen)
    Third Skill:

The Legendary Monster (Leap and Chao) Empty The Legendary Monster (Leap and Chao)

Post by Leapflight 19th February 2014, 4:08 am

Job Info:

The wind blew silently as a gentle breeze swept up Ebony’s hair, making it dance. She couldn’t help but smile as covered her face completely. She tried to pull it away, making it more knotty by the second. Sometimes I believe I should just cut off all my hair. It would be soooo much easier. As she managed to brush her hair back to its original stature, she didn’t notice the brown piece of paper that leaped out of her pocket and into the air above her.

Hey Ebony, is that your job information… Atlas’s voice could be heard in her head as she turned it, her eyes popping out of her head. That’s my Job Information! Gaaaah! I need that! I have no idea where I’m going without that! She leaped into action, jumping ferociously up and down, trying to grab the paper that danced through the heavens. It seemed to be getting higher; and moving faster. Tch. You shouldn’t be so careless Ebony. Such laziness. The blue companion mumbled the words, loud enough for Ebony to hear.

Her eyed met his as a cheeky grin grew upon her small innocent face. Careless ay? As she said this she grabbed Atlas by the tail, spinning him round and round, aiming him at the piece of paper that still blew in the wind. She let go, throwing him high in the air. He was going pretty fast. Well, fast enough for him to fly through the piece of paper instead of grabbing it. Ebony face palmed as the scattered pieced of paper landed on her head.

As the camera zoomed onto Atlas’s face, an expression never before seen, was seen. His eyes were as wide as a goldfish, his mouth open as he tried to speak, yet nothing came out. Ebony laughed, trying to piece together the pieces of paper with sticky tape.

“Ahaa!!”
    Her voice rang out as she lifted the sticky taped piece of paper in the air like Simba.
    “Ah yes. I remember now. The Legendary Monster Job. I’m apparently taking it with some Blue Pegasus mage.”
    She crossed her fingers behind her back, Please don’t let it be Ayeseru… Please please pleaaase don’t let it be Ayeseru. Ever since that day that she drew on his face while they got their passports, she was sure he’d never forgive her, and pay her back one day. She just hoped today wasn’t that day.

She walked towards a place called the ‘Mysterious Canyon’. A place filled with terror and fright, where enemies lurked behind every corner. Just kidding; Ebony knew almost nothing of this place. All she knew is that it was here where the dark mages were resurrecting that Legendary Monster. That monster that she was going to destroy.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Chaotic Rumble
    Chaotic Rumble

Dark Insanity

Dark Insanity

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Tournament Participation Badge- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Corrupted King of Knights
    Position : King Of Kings
    Guild : Blue Pegasus
    Mentor : Sapphiron ; The Shadow
    Experience : 601,187

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Refraction : Sword King
    Second Skill: N/A (for now)
    Third Skill:

The Legendary Monster (Leap and Chao) Empty Re: The Legendary Monster (Leap and Chao)

Post by Chaotic Rumble 19th February 2014, 9:07 am

Ayeseru sighed deeply.  "And here I am yet again preforming yet another mission.  Dear god, this is ridiculous..."  Ayeseru moaned.  He was cranky at that particular day though he couldn't figure out why.  It was probably him being out in the bright sun; being a Shadow Slayer had its pros and cons, and a huge dislike for the sun was a con.
    His destination, you might ask?  The Mysterious Canyon.  Ayeseru knew nothing of the place, yet he was assigned by the Magic Council to go there.
    According to the knowledge that was provided to him, he was to go there with a partner that he'd meet along the way to stop a group of dark mages.  The dark mages banded together with a similar goal in mind - resurrecting a legendary monster.  Rumors were that it was capable of crushing entire mountains within a mere few minutes.  They had not succeeded quite yet, though, else he'd see the monster, or at least catch its scent by now.  A monster that had that power would be big and smelly...  Right?

The council provided minimal information, clearly not wanting Ayeseru to know much.  They didn't even tell him who his partner was!  All he knew was that the member was from Fairy Tail, a female, and an extremely powerful mage.  Ayeseru only knew of one female that was extremely powerful from Fairy Tail, and unless he'd be meeting a different one, he already knew her.
    Ayeseru went with her not long ago to get his passport done with hers.  It began so incredibly well till he was force fed a strange cookie; after consuming it not remembering a thing of what he did in the next few minutes, waking up to a large crowd around him, and when he took his passport photograph, being as childish as this girl was he deemed her to have drawn ridiculous eyebrows and a moustache on his face, him being unaware and thus taking the most ridiculous passport photo in history..

And, of course, who else could it have been?  Ayeseru saw her in the distance with a strange blue creature on her head which he doubted was the target.  I'm being partnered...  With her?!  Ayeseru face palmed hard.  He still had to pay her back for what she did to him during that passport incident, and though he wasn't sure how quite yet, he knew he'd do so on this job they were partnered with.  Till then, he'd play it cool with her, gaining her trust, making her feel comfortable with him before he would strike.
    Just thinking about it make him rub his hands together as his eyes glowed a red and he smiled evily all in a comical fashion.
    Literally a second later, he resumed back to normal, whistling, calling out, "Yo, Ebony!"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The Legendary Monster (Leap and Chao) V4W5D0r

Bank

Seru's Main Theme

Spoiler:

Seru's Battle theme

Spoiler:
    Leapflight
    Leapflight

Cosmic Fairy

Cosmic Fairy

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

The Legendary Monster (Leap and Chao) Empty Re: The Legendary Monster (Leap and Chao)

Post by Leapflight 12th March 2014, 2:46 am

Omg Chao. I completely forgot about this job! I'll make a note on my siggy so I won't forget :P SO SORRY FOR THE DELAY!
    ~~~~~~
    [size=14.66]Ebony sighed, leaning her small hands on a rock near the edge of a cliff face, wiping the dirt of her head with another. Where is this mage. He is late. And I don’t want to do all this fighting off baddies by myself. She tried to look onto the top of her head, only managing to see a small blue fuzzy tail dangling down towards her eyes. She muttered something as Atlas jumped off her head, hovering in the air just beside her.
    Hey look! Someone’s coming!
    Before she could hide a familiar voice called put to her.
    "Yo, Ebony!"
    Ebony’s eyes widened as her mouth dropped, far enough to touch the floor. Atlas picked up her mouth as he walked over, his grin little smirk on his face. Ebony gulped, not knowing what he was going to do with her after the last ‘incident’.

She tried to look away, only to be caught by Atlas’s bright blue eyes and evil expression that shouted ‘Don’t be a stupid wimp!’ that made her look back at him. “Why hi there. Nice to see you again.” She forced the last sentence with a smile as she reached in her pocket to find a packet of Pocky. “Want one?”

She also realised she had the Job Information in her other pocket, and hastily grabbed it.
    “Sorry about my Job information, someone, happened to tear it into little tiny pieces.”
    She turned her head comically in Atlas’s direction as he lifted his little hands in the air as if he was going to object, only to put them by his side again as Ebony’s eyes narrowed. “So about this monster… Seems real tough right? I mean, of course we can handle it. Remember how we handled the last job…” She covered her mouth, realising what she said. “
    Well, maybe we should be a little more responsible than last time. Heheheheh… Heheheh…”

She turned to the cliffs, admiring the views as her mind wondered aimlessly throughout the sky.
    “Beautiful, isn’t it.”
    She looked to the pink sky that looked like sheep dancing in a meadow.
    “Oh right. Umm. Well. Where do we begin?”
    She asked Ayeseru as she put her hand out in front of her indicating he could lead the way.

She wondered what this job would unfold. Secrets. Mysteries. Things Ebony knew she didn’t want to see, but people she knew she wanted to help.

She looked at Atlas and smiled, Maybe not so bad after all?
    [/size]

Chaotic Rumble
    Chaotic Rumble

Dark Insanity

Dark Insanity

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Tournament Participation Badge- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Corrupted King of Knights
    Position : King Of Kings
    Guild : Blue Pegasus
    Mentor : Sapphiron ; The Shadow
    Experience : 601,187

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Refraction : Sword King
    Second Skill: N/A (for now)
    Third Skill:

Post by Chaotic Rumble 25th March 2014, 8:17 am

Ayeseru sighed deeply.  In his mind, he was ready to take revenge at any moment from Ebony, however, he wanted her to feel extremely comfortable, safe, secure and all of the likes before he would strike.  He had been thinking about what he wanted to do for a good amount of time, and though he had come up with an idea beforehand, at that time and moment, he had come up with an even better plan.  A shining light bulb came overhead as soon as he devised his "evil" plan, though it quickly went away in order not to inflict and suspicion on Ebony's part.
    The blue haired slayer reduced his pace from a light jog to a regular walk towards Ebony, and once he got up to her he had been offered a strange type of food he hadn't encountered before; recalling the last incident, he declined with a shake of his hand.  He sighed again when Ebony mentioned that her job sheet was ripped and torn.  "It's not a problem, I remember what needs to be done, and where to do it." he muttered quietly.  When she mentioned the previous "job" they had done together, she knew she had done wrong, however, Ayeseru did not mind, since he already had a plan of his own, though, it was more of a gamble than anything else.

"I really don't mind, it's alright what you did to me when we got our passports.  Just please, don't do it again.  I'm willing to forgive you under the condition that you promise me that...  And to do me a small favour.  What it is...  You'll find out at the end of the job, alright?  But remember, you can't back down afterwards!"  In truth, he was still planning to get back Ebony, but it wasn't going to be through his request, should she accept his terms of forgiveness.
    That was for a later time.  Meanwhile, he walked right next to her as she stared at the sky, and he had to agree with Ebony, it was a true beauty to behold.  Ayeseru placed a hand over his face, slightly shaking his head, the memories coming back to him.  Before he had a chance to show weakness, he clutched his fist and forced a smile.  "Right now, we need to find a village of sorts to understand exactly where we're going...  The problem is I don't know the way..."

The Legendary Monster (Leap and Chao) V4W5D0r

Bank

Seru's Main Theme

Spoiler:

Seru's Battle theme

Spoiler:
    Leapflight
    Leapflight

Cosmic Fairy

Cosmic Fairy

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Leapflight 4th May 2014, 5:40 am

"I really don't mind, it's alright what you did to me when we got our passports.  Just please, don't do it again.  I'm willing to forgive you under the condition that you promise me that...  And to do me a small favour.  What it is...  You'll find out at the end of the job, alright?  But remember, you can't back down afterwards!" Ebony sighed, searching Ayeseru’s eyes for any hint for lies or deception only to find a cold hard poker face. Shiz… he’s good. She crossed her arms as she walked around him in circles. “Alright then, but if this small favour happens to be a large one, I will not hesitate to get rid of both you and the Legendary Monster” She laughed as she spoke, hoping Ayeseru would understand it was a joke, but the message stayed the same. She would not do something for him unless it was necessary as the ‘incident’ at the other job was not her fault, but in fact of her own Guildmembers. She frowned as she thought of Heero’s smirk look on his face as she told him what happened. Let me tell ya, he was in a deep load trouble when she returned. She also may have gained a few kilos…

"Right now, we need to find a village of sorts to understand exactly where we're going...  The problem is I don't know the way..." She sighed, looking left and then to the right, her eyes widening as she realized everything looked the same. “I say we go… That way.” She pointed the forked road to their right. It looked spookier than the other road, and she got a feeling of suspicion as she walked towards it. Just kidding, it was a total guess.
    They were surrounded by rocks. Rocks. Just rocks everywhere. It kind of annoyed her really, those hard pieces of mixed grains and minerals that were once hit by a huge asteroid. It was what she believed happened here; she could see it around her, the broken earth.

She turned to Ayeseru, squinting her eyes as she turned in a full circle. “I don’t believe there is anything here, but someone could’ve easily dug something underground as I believe something struck here. Meteor perhaps.” She looked around for any clues, but found none. Hmm, this is confusing. I wonder where these mages are, and what’s worse is, what is Ayeseru gonna make me do… She gulped thinking of the things he might make her do. Stare at food without her eating it. Smelling food without her eating it. She shivered. The horrors that await her, the ones she must face.

Current date/time is 6th May 2024, 8:24 pm