Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

New meetings.

New meetings. - Page 2 Empty Re: New meetings.

Post by Guest 31st January 2014, 6:24 pm

Hearing Kaligos freak out was probably the best reaction Kara could have asked for. Before he'd even finished talking Kara was holding back her laughter. She turned away briefly to try and hide it, but to no avail as the laughter came out louder than she'd intended. After a few moments she put her hand on the boy's head and, after stifling her laughter, smiled at him warmly. "I was joking. Besides, you're not really my type." she giggled, before beginning to walk towards the beach. The sun was already setting, creating a beautiful golden glow that contrasted with the amethyst hair of the young noblewoman. She turned around to face Kaligos with a grin. "Are you coming or not?"
    Kaligos
    Kaligos

Quality Badge Level 1- Dragon Slayer- Player 
    Lineage : Blessed by the Fourth Wall
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : The Earth Dragon Koralistrasz
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Earth Dragon Slayer.
    Second Skill: Poison Dragon Slayer Lacrima.
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaligos 1st February 2014, 11:12 am

Kaligos didn't know if he should have felt offended or relieved when Kara started laughing, and when she told him that he wasn't her type he just stared at her unblinking for a moment. Unsure of what to say or do about such a thing. He felt oddly both relieved and disappointed as it was. Still he let out a long sigh and nodded following her towards the beach. There was something about the fading sunlight that Kaligos felt relaxing. "Yeah I'm with you."

He walked to the beach and sat down for a moment watching as the sky shifted colors, and the ocean glowed with the light of the sun. There was a sense of vertigo, as Kaligos watched the rolling waves, but he wasn't the one moving with the ocean so he shook off the feeling. The light iluminated his green eyes, and added a soft glow around his brown skin.

He was awe struck by the ocean. He had thought that the lake was the largest body of water he would ever see, but with the ocean there was no other land in sight. The world just seemed to end expanding on into a watery abyss. It was really rather amazing, and witnessing it for the first time Kaligos was just in awe at all. The sunset added a certain flare to everything as the sky's color shifted to a hue of pink and orange signalling good weather for the next morning. There were hardly any clouds in the sky and the few that were around, were white and harmless.

"I can see why you chose to live here." Kaligos said lightly. His eyes drifted to her, and the way the light reflected off of her, it was a shame he wasn't her type, because and maybe it was just the lighting off of her, but she could easily have been his type. "Amazing."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

~Character~
    New meetings. - Page 2 34r

~Magic~
    New meetings. - Page 2 Kali%27s+siggy

EXP:325/750
    Missons completed::

theme songs:

Post by Guest 2nd February 2014, 3:46 am

The pair made their way to the beach near Hargeon port. With the sunset looming, the whole beach looked as if it had been turned to gold just for the two mages. The walked for a short while before sitting themselves down on the sand; a texture that Kaligos was most likely all too familiar with. Kara looked out at the ocean for a little while, entranced by the sunlight as its reflections danced across the water like fireflies at night. There weren't many better sights than this.

Kaligos finally snapped out of his awe in order to speak to Kara, making her jump for a second. "I chose to live her to be a part of Lamia Scale...but the view here is most definitely a bonus." She smiled as Kaligos turned his attention back to the ocean before him. After a couple of seconds she did the same. He's gonna be a good man one day...I can feel it.
    Kaligos
    Kaligos

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaligos 2nd February 2014, 3:31 pm

It took a while for Kaligos to finally stand up. The last bits of light had faded, and the street lamps of Hargeon were alive. Giving the entire city a very different feeling. Soon mists from the ocean would cover the land in fog, but sadly Kaligos wouldn't be here to see any of that. Standing bare foot in the sand the texture was familiare, but it was also much colder, and more refined. Ocean sand was a different grain then Desert sand, though both were inherently abrasive. He took in a large breath of the ocean air, the salt slightly burning his sense of smell.

"Thank you for spending the day with me. I would gladly return the favor if you ever stop by Magnolia. I know a little tea shop they use ceramic clay, and I tell you it is delicious, each cup stores the flavor of the tea.... Always makes me wonder why they are never happy to see me." He said pausing for a moment to contemplate the fact that he was eating there serving mugs. Giving a small bow he looked around lifting up his shopping bag. He gave a small pause.

"Now then which way is the train station?" There was a small amount of hesitation on his voice. He hated trains, any transport really, but at the same time his home was in magnolia, and while he was sure that she had rooms to spare in what ever manor her father held, he couldn't ask to be an inconvenience to her.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

~Character~

~Magic~

theme songs:

Post by Guest 2nd February 2014, 4:38 pm

Kara giggled at Kaligos. He was clueless about the way humans were, but that was a part of his charm that had caught even Kara's attention. As he picked up his shopping bags, Kara was hit by a twinge of sadness. She had enjoyed his company over the course of the day and when he mentioned the idea of her visiting Magnolia, she nodded. "I will definitely visit you one day. I don't know when, but I will." she replied with a warm smile.

She began to walk back up the beach, gripping the Dragon Slayer's wrist as she walked so as to direct him to where she was headed. Unfortunately it didn't take all too long to reach their location; the train station. As they stood outside the building she looked around at Kaligos. "It's been a surprisingly good day...I'm glad I had the chance to meet you Kaligos."
    Kaligos
    Kaligos

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaligos 19th February 2014, 10:51 am

Kaligos gave a deep bow as he turned to walk away from Kara, but then stopped. He knew his train would be boarding soon, and as much as he hated locomotive travel he needed to get on it. However something was still bugging him about Kara. Turning back towards her he gave a rather broad smile. He was more then happy to hear that she would be willing to come and visit him while he was in Magnolia. It would be nice to see her again at some point.

"Kara, could I possibly ask to take a little more of your magic for the road trip?" She was a maker mage, and that usually meant that her magic was rather permanent. While it was never smart for him to eat on a train, he would love to have some of her magic for when he got back to magnolia. That would really hit the spot after a long train ride.

~Character~

~Magic~

theme songs:

Post by Guest 19th February 2014, 11:02 am

Kaligos took a few steps forward with intentions to get on his train. However, as Kara was about to turn away the boy suddenly stopped and turned around with a broad smile on his face. The young noblewoman smiled back for a moment...until the Dragon Slayer opened his mouth.

"Kara, could I possibly ask to take a little more of your magic for the road trip?"

Kara sighed. "Y'know, if you keep eating it you'll become an addict. I'm not getting in trouble for that." she warned, before creating a large lump of amethyst and holding it out for the boy, her head turned away with her eyes closed. "You'd better make it last. We don't know when we'll meet again after all."
    Kaligos
    Kaligos

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaligos 19th February 2014, 12:31 pm

kaligos' eyebrow raised slightly as she seemed to act a little odd. Still she was holding out a large amount of her magic. He gratefully took it storing it in his bag. Her advice of making it last did seem to make since Kaligos really didn't have any idea if or when he would see Kara again, which was a true shame her magic tasted the best of any earth wizard he had ever encountered.

"Thank you for spending the day with me... it meant a lot, and well.." Kaligos said in a soft voice pulling away from Kara, his face blushing slightly he didn't know why but the way Kara was acting, the posture and the way she avoided his eye contact made her rather cute, and Kaligos couldn't help but blush, his bare feet stumbled slightly as he took a step back and he rubbed the back of his head.

Then the train let out a loud whistle and the station started to move, final boarding calls were given, and Kaligos was forced to leave Hargeon. "I'll make sure to savor the food, Kara." Stepping back he gave her one last blushing smile his violet eyes looking up at her wide with admiration, as he then turned and ran towards the train for some reason his heart was racing pounding against his chest like it wanted out of his body.

~Character~

~Magic~

theme songs:

Post by Guest 20th February 2014, 9:30 am

Kara opened her eyes and watched as the Dragon Slayer rushed off to catch his train. He was a good kid, if somewhat peculiar. He'd grown on Kara throughout their time together and, as he went out of sight, a smile crept upon the Amethyst mage's face. A thank you for spending the day with him...I enjoyed it too... she thought to herself with a giggle. The giggle and smile were quickly replaced by a gasp and a look of horror. I was supposed to speak with Master Zuo!" In the time she'd spent with Kaligos, she'd completely forgotten the reason she was headed to the guildhall in the first place!

"DAMMIT!"

-End-

Current date/time is 29th May 2024, 12:25 am