Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

A Fateful Encounter (SyrToxic and Legacy)

A Fateful Encounter (SyrToxic and Legacy) Empty A Fateful Encounter (SyrToxic and Legacy)

Post by Guest 26th December 2013, 11:02 am

Marick wiped the sweat from his brow. That last job had worn him out and, now that his teammates for the job had gone their separate ways, he too was looking forward to returning to his home...or rather, to The Snuggly Duckling to get royally hammered. He needed it after all that. However, as he took a few steps away from the trees he could hear a sound of something coming from behind him. He tensed up as he turned to face it, but there was nothing there. Yet the unearthly sound continued; a sound as if someone was slowly ripping fabric, but getting closer and closer. Much as he was unsure of what was occurring, Marick's curiosity was simply too overpowering, and he found himself walking back into the forest to investigate.

As he traversed between the winding paths and towering trees he could hear the sound getting closer and closer. He came to a halt after a few minutes, and judged the sound to be coming from a clearing he'd passed earlier in the day, one that had been empty at the time. Without a second to think, he bolted in direction of the sound, his right hand remaining reasonably close to his deck of cards in case he may need to defend himself. Upon arrival at the clearing however, he merely stood stunned to silence at what was happening before his very eyes...
    Hidate Chronos
    Hidate Chronos

Quality Badge Level 1- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Time Keeper's Curse
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : The 8th Time Keeper
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Dimension Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

A Fateful Encounter (SyrToxic and Legacy) Empty Re: A Fateful Encounter (SyrToxic and Legacy)

Post by Hidate Chronos 26th December 2013, 11:20 am

Hidate stoods at the gate to the outside world, the dark, sunless world behind him with a gothic tower, with the resemblance to a clock tower, off in the distance. Nervous and slightly shaking he nodded towards his teacher with a determined look on his face. This molder of future Time Keepers, a notably old man, nodded back, and whispered a short incantation. As he did so, a small shimmering hole opened up in between the large gothic-themed pillars that form the gate. As the incantation continued to be said aloud, the hole became bigger and bigger until it fully grew to all edges of the gate. The old man looked to Hidate. "It is time, young Hidate. For you to go into the world touched by the passing of time, and begin your journey of maturity." He gestured towards the gate.
    "Thank you for teaching me all you could." Hidate said, as he bowed to his teacher and stepped towards the gate. He stopped and turned to take one last look at the tower he has been raised in all his life, before finally stepping through the portal-esque entity, arriving in the world of Fiore.

His first moments in the bright world of Fiore were shown to Hidate through a scene of a forest surrounding him. Hidate looked around and saw naught but the green grass under his feet, the blue skies above, clouds breezing through the sky, and the forest all around. He looked to the sky and smirked. "Finally."

Last edited by SyrToxic on 29th December 2013, 6:46 am; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

A Fateful Encounter (SyrToxic and Legacy) Ilcoqc11
    Hidate's General Theme

Battle Theme

A Fateful Encounter (SyrToxic and Legacy) Empty Re: A Fateful Encounter (SyrToxic and Legacy)

Post by Guest 26th December 2013, 12:18 pm

Marick stood deathly still for a few moments, still taking in what he'd just witnessed. He'd heard about there being worlds like this one, about a world called Edolas and that it was possible to go there through the use of specific magic in very remote areas. But this was something else entirely and he wasn't a hundred percent sure how to react to it. When the seemingly younger man spoke into the air Marick quickly snapped back and stepped forward, although he still wasn't sure what to do or say. "That...was impressive. If you don't mind my asking though...who are you, and how did you appear here?" he called out, his right hand still hovering over his deck of cards. He couldn't be sure if this person was a threat or not after all. After a few moments longer he realised just how abrasive he may have appeared, so he smiled a little before introducing himself in the hopes of showing the new arrival that he was no threat - unless the man proved to be aggressive of course. "My name is Marick Lowell, a wizard residing in this country. I was performing a job here and overheard a noise so I came to investigate and saw...well...that. It's like nothing I have ever seen..."
    Hidate Chronos
    Hidate Chronos

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Hidate Chronos 26th December 2013, 12:49 pm

"That...was impressive. If you don't mind my asking though...who are you, and how did you appear here?" Hidate was starled as he heard this from the forest, when a man stepped out into the clearing. This man had an odd aura about him, aggresive, but not exactly attack worthy as of yet. Hidate looked at this man quizzically. The man smiled slightly and put out a more relaxed aura. "My name is Marick Lowell, a wizard residing in this country. I was performing a job here and overheard a noise so I came to investigate and saw...well...that. It's like nothing I have ever seen..."

"I am Hidate. I've come to your world as a mission of exploration and growth. If you could please point me to your nearest facility of knowledge, please." He said this with an expression one might expect from an uninterested person. Hidate peered over through the trees as if looking for something. A slight sign of discourage befell his face, as he appeared to have not found what he was looking for.

Last edited by SyrToxic on 29th December 2013, 6:48 am; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Hidate's General Theme

Battle Theme

Post by Guest 26th December 2013, 1:28 pm

Hidate...he's not of this world then after all, as expected. Marick thought to himself, taking a few steps closer to the otherworlder. He listened to what Hidate had to say, mostly that he was here to explore, learn, grow and then, assumingly, return to his own world. All in all the young man's description of his task was a little vague, giving Marick very little to go with in terms of helping him. Nonetheless he would do whatever he could. "I don't know what knowledge you're after, but you're not going to find it here in the forest that's for certain...come with me. We'll get out of here and head to a village nearby. Talk over a drink or something and see if I can help you out." he said calmly, turning away to exit the forest, but glancing back to ensure Hidate was following.

"I understand that you won't trust me, but believe me when I say I'm your safest bet compared to some of the creatures within this forest. I've spent my whole day fighting the buggers."
    Hidate Chronos
    Hidate Chronos

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Hidate Chronos 26th December 2013, 1:54 pm

"I don't know what knowledge you're after, but you're not going to find it here in the forest that's for certain...come with me. We'll get out of here and head to a village nearby. Talk over a drink or something and see if I can help you out." he said calmly, turning away to exit the forest. Hidate thought about what Marick said and decided to follow him. As they walked through the forest, Hidate looked around, taking in all he could about this new world he was in. From the foliage around the forest, to the animals climbing the trees. Every now and then he would catch Maverik glancing back at him. Hidate felt as thought Marick was uneasy in his presence.

"I understand that you won't trust me, but believe me when I say I'm your safest bet compared to some of the creatures within this forest. I've spent my whole day fighting the buggers." Hidate looked confused. So Marick wasn't uneasy in his presence. Did Marick believe Hidate did not believe in him? He raised a hand to his chin. "Why would I not trust you? Is that a recurrence here in this world? Distrust?"

Last edited by SyrToxic on 29th December 2013, 6:49 am; edited 2 times in total

Hidate's General Theme

Battle Theme

Post by Guest 27th December 2013, 4:00 am

Marick was surprised as Hidate questioned what he'd said. "You really aren't from this world are you?" he replied with a laugh as he began slowing down to allow Hidate to keep up with him. "Being honest, there are people in this world that shouldn't be trusted. People who, given half the chance, would happily stab you in the back for their own personal gain without a second thought...these people are generally few and far between, but it's usually best to be careful nonetheless." he replied, before realising he probably wasn't really helping his own image much.

"But I wouldn't worry. You've appeared in the right place with the right kind of person around...I'll help you out while you find your feet here in Fiore. Then you can make your own opinion of me and decide whether you trust me or not." he continued. They were nearing the edge of the forest now, as the trees began to get skinnier and the path seemed to progressively open up into the light that was now visible from where the two men were walking.
    Hidate Chronos
    Hidate Chronos

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Hidate Chronos 27th December 2013, 4:29 am

Hidate listened closely to Marick's words and thought them over carefully. It seemed this world was far different from his own, and presented even more of a challenge than he had initially thought. 'I suppose that is for the best for me. This shows a wonderful prospect of learning.' Hidate slightly spaced out while thinking this, then snapped out of it. "Very well then, I shall not trust you until I have come to understand this world better." he said with a satisfied nod, not knowing that that probably wasn't the best answer. Though a person would regularly seem on edge, and with their guard up around someone they did not trust, Hidate was oblivious to that fact, and continued to follow Marick nonchalantly.

Marick and Hidate walked down the tree strewn forest, and as the path opened up to outside the forest, Hidate closed and shielded his eyes from the sudden bright light of the sun. Bringing his hand down a small number of seconds after, he opened his eyes to the new area of Fiore and smirked.

Last edited by SyrToxic on 29th December 2013, 6:51 am; edited 2 times in total

Hidate's General Theme

Battle Theme

Post by Guest 27th December 2013, 5:05 am

So Hidate wasn't going to trust him yet...ah well. Marick took the otherworlder's words with a pinch of salt in the knowledge that he probably wasn't 100% aware of what he just said. He'd learn about this world and the way it worked in time. As the two finally left the forest Marick inhaled a deep breath. While the Spooky Forest was filled with nature, the air couldn't compare to the air outside of it.

After a few moments he turned to face Hidate again, smiling as he did so. "Welcome to Fiore, kid. Much as I'd like to show you every inch of it, that'd take more time than humanly possible. So instead I'm gonna take you to a place I go to quite often. There's a village near here so we'll head there and get some rest...well, I'll rest. You can sit and take things in." he joked, waiting for Hidate to be stood alongside him.
    Hidate Chronos
    Hidate Chronos

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Hidate Chronos 27th December 2013, 5:21 am

Hidate exited the forest with Marick, and as Marick took a deep breath of the fresh air, Hidate took a moment to examine the area thoroughly. The fields of green grass seemed to go on forever, with paths of dirt roads weaving through them. A village could be seen, just barely, far far off into the distance. Though it could be seen, it would still take a few hours of travel to reach their destination.

Hidate nodded approvingly of Marick's words. "I believe I will be able to experience a great portion of this world. I am only 121 years old after all. I have a whole lifetime ahead of me." Hidate stood next to Marick, looking out over the open area, and breathed a sign of relief.

Last edited by SyrToxic on 29th December 2013, 6:53 am; edited 2 times in total

Hidate's General Theme

Battle Theme

Post by Guest 27th December 2013, 5:33 am

Marick stood momentarily stunned by what Hidate had just said. "121?!" he choked. He quickly regained his composure though; this man came from another world, so clearly things were considerably different there. "...well you're looking good for your age. You don't look a day over 18" he continued, a surprised laugh leaving his lips as he spoke. He'd certainly not thought that the man had been all that old, let alone older than about 99% of the population of Earthland.

The duo finally made their way into the village nearby, with Marick now taking the lead and heading towards a small cottage just inside. He immediately went to the bar and ordered two pints of their finest beer and a pasty - it had been a long day and he couldn't wait any longer before eating - before seating himself at a table in the corner. He assumed Hidate had kept up, but he was certain the otherworlder would find him easily enough anyway. In all honesty, Marick's mind was so focussed on food and beer that he didn't pay much attention as to if Hidate was right behind him or not. "So this world you came from...what's it like? Because I'm guessing it's very different from this world."
    Hidate Chronos
    Hidate Chronos

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Hidate Chronos 27th December 2013, 5:47 am

"121?!" Marick choked. "...well you're looking good for your age. You don't look a day over 18" he continued, a surprised laugh leaving his lips as he spoke. Hidate had a confused look on his face as Marick finished speaking. A spark of memory comes to Hidate. "Ah yes, I was told about this, people from this world living incredibly fleeting lives." Hidate looked at Marick in concern as they walked.

The duo finally made their way into the village nearby, with Marick now taking the lead and heading towards a small cottage just inside. Hidate had been looking around at all the buildings and people who where bustling through the small village, and had not seen Marick go inside. Hidate stopped and looked around for Marick, yet he was no where in sight. Hidate simply stood in the middle of the road, thinking to himself of where Marick had gotten off too. Although if Hidate would only look to his right, he would see the door of a cottage opened, with Marick at the bar, heading to a table with two pints of beer. He looked up and turn to see Marick, and went inside. "Tragic. Such an infantile people, forced to die without experiencing all of the world." he said as he looked around at all the people in the building.

Last edited by SyrToxic on 29th December 2013, 6:53 am; edited 4 times in total

Hidate's General Theme

Battle Theme

Post by Guest 27th December 2013, 6:38 am

Infantile? Well I suppose compared to Hidate and his people, the people of Earthland probably do seem that way. "Infantile perhaps...but we enjoy our short lives regardless." Marick replied with a chuckle, before downing about a third of his glass of beer in one gulp. He sighed in refreshment as it went down, clearly content with being sat here and relaxing. "But you never told me. What is your world like? What are the people like? From the way you look at this world, it must be considerably different that is for sure."

As he awaited Hidate's replied Marick removed his coat and placed his deck holder onto the table in front of him, clearly trying to make himself more comfortable. He opened the deck holder and took a card out, rolling it between his knuckles as he waited for the hooded man's reply. It was strange how two completely different people could meet under such strange circumstances, and yet Marick had found himself embracing it almost like it happened on a regular basis. Perhaps it was merely his master's teachings that there were many others in the world that made him so relaxed about such a situation? There was no way to know. One thing was for certain though; this beer wasn't nearly as good as at the Snuggly Duckling.
    Hidate Chronos
    Hidate Chronos

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Hidate Chronos 27th December 2013, 7:05 am

"Infantile perhaps...but we enjoy our short lives regardless." Marick replied with a chuckle, before downing about a third of his glass of beer in one gulp. He sighed in refreshment as it went down, clearly content with being sat here and relaxing. "But you never told me. What is your world like? What are the people like? From the way you look at this world, it must be considerably different that is for sure."

As Hidate sat down at the table, Marick removed his coat and placed his deck holder onto the table in front of him, clearly trying to make himself more comfortable. He opened the deck holder and took a card out, rolling it between his knuckles as he waited for Hidate to reply.

Hidate looked at Marick, and then down at his hands folded over the table. "My world... It is a world without sunlight... yet without darkness; without warmth, yet, nor is it cold. It is a place outside of Time and Space. Where a line of blood isolate themselves, and share a curse as Time Keepers." Hidate looked down, remembering this world he spoke of. His face emotionless towards that world. "Everyone there is of the first Time Keeper's descent. We are to stay in that world, learning, and practicing, the ways of controlling and keeping Time. Until we are old enough to journey through to this world. Where we must mature to become a strong mage, before returning as a candidate to be the next Time Keeper." He looked at the glass of beer in front of him as a drop of condensation rolled down its length. He shook his head slightly as if to release himself from a daze. "And what of you? What is this world, and it's people like."

Last edited by SyrToxic on 29th December 2013, 6:56 am; edited 1 time in total

Hidate's General Theme

Battle Theme

Post by Guest 29th December 2013, 4:39 am

Without light or darkness...outside of Time or Space...he sounds almost like a prophet. Marick thought to himself, although he continued to listen. Apparently this youthful-looking man was a time-keeper..."A Time Keeper you say...this may sound daft, but what does that entail?"

Marick took another sip of his beer as he contemplated how to answer Hidate's question. It wasn't a great world that was for sure. But nor was it a particularly horrible one. It was just Earthland really. Nonetheless he felt he should at least elaborate on this. "Well the world we live in is split almost in 4 in terms of general populous, with many other sub-terms weaved into that. We have Legal Wizards in guilds such as Fairy Tail and Blue Pegasus. The try to abide by the law as best as they can although some wizards have been known to be a little...destructive. Then there's Dark Wizards. They're not the kinda people you'd want to be around generally, or at least not if you value your life. Then there's people like me; guildless or 'mercenaries' as some of us are called. Living life in the middle, simply trying to make a living or pushing towards our dreams separate of any affiliation. Some are rougher around the edges than others, but we're generally decent folk. Finally you have the people. Basically those without magical capabilities who live their lives virtually free of magic unless they live in a city that has a magic guild within it. They're very much like us 'Mercs' but without the magic.

The world itself is split into numerous countries and continents, each with it's own different climate and culture. While it may be sunny here, if you head to Iceberg you'd be hit by blizzards. In Desierto you'd meet people in rough clothing to protect them from sandstorms while in Minstrel they'd be wearing elaborate clothing and dancing through the streets. I guess what I'm trying to say is that there are no real words to describe our world apart from unpredictable."
    Hidate Chronos
    Hidate Chronos

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Hidate Chronos 29th December 2013, 5:04 am

"A Time Keeper you say...this may sound daft, but what does that entail?" Hidate leaned back in his chair, yet still keeping good posture. "A Time Keeper does as the name implies, he keeps Time. He watches for any problems that may occur and fixes them immediately and monitors Time to keep it from being subverted or abused. Being the Time Keeper allows him to see everything that was, is, or could be, and is outside the linear perception of time. Time, contrary to what one subject to it might think, is not a one way flowing river, as depicted by many of your scholars. It is more like a ball. Everything, everywhere in Time is happening all together, and is always happening. I'm sorry if this sounds confusing. Candidates to be the next Time Keeper are trained for nearly a hundred years on this concept. I should hardly believe someone newly subjected to it to understand." Hidate pulled out his pocket watch and checked it. If one were to see this watch, they would be horribly confused as it did not look as a normal pocket watch should look. This pocket watch had a large outer ring with a multitude of hands, rather than the usual three for the hour, minutes, and seconds; And had more than twelve "hours" going around the outer ring. With various other small rings in side, each with another multitude of hands. He then proceeded to put it back in his pocket, and looked back at Marick.

(OOC: Just post a reply to this so we can end my talk about Hidate's world, and I'll quote your explanation on Earth Land afterwards. We seem to be having two different conversations going at the same time, so let's even it back out :D )

Hidate's General Theme

Battle Theme

Post by Guest 29th December 2013, 5:26 am

"A Time Keeper does as the name implies, he keeps Time. He watches for any problems that may occur and fixes them immediately and monitors Time to keep it from being subverted or abused. Being the Time Keeper allows him to see everything that was, is, or could be, and is outside the linear perception of time. Time, contrary to what one subject to it might think, is not a one way flowing river, as depicted by many of your scholars. It is more like a ball. Everything, everywhere in Time is happening all together, and is always happening. I'm sorry if this sounds confusing. Candidates to be the next Time Keeper are trained for nearly a hundred years on this concept. I should hardly believe someone newly subjected to it to understand."

For a moment Marick simply stared dumbfounded. Most of it sounded simple enough, but the idea of time being like a ball was something he'd not considered. Furthermore, 100 years of learning? Ouch. Nonetheless he nodded to show he at least understood what Hidate was saying for the most part. The next time he opened his mouth however was to say something unrelated to any the current conversation. "Are you gonna drink that?" he said, pointing to the beer sat in front of Hidate. He hadn't touched a drop yet.
    Hidate Chronos
    Hidate Chronos

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Hidate Chronos 29th December 2013, 5:42 am

Marick took another sip of his beer before talking. "Well the world we live in is split almost in 4 in terms of general populous, with many other sub-terms weaved into that. We have Legal Wizards in guilds such as Fairy Tail and Blue Pegasus. The try to abide by the law as best as they can although some wizards have been known to be a little...destructive. Then there's Dark Wizards. They're not the kinda people you'd want to be around generally, or at least not if you value your life. Then there's people like me; guildless or 'mercenaries' as some of us are called. Living life in the middle, simply trying to make a living or pushing towards our dreams separate of any affiliation. Some are rougher around the edges than others, but we're generally decent folk. Finally you have the people. Basically those without magical capabilities who live their lives virtually free of magic unless they live in a city that has a magic guild within it. They're very much like us 'Mercs' but without the magic.

The world itself is split into numerous countries and continents, each with it's own different climate and culture. While it may be sunny here, if you head to Iceberg you'd be hit by blizzards. In Desierto you'd meet people in rough clothing to protect them from sandstorms while in Minstrel they'd be wearing elaborate clothing and dancing through the streets. I guess what I'm trying to say is that there are no real words to describe our world apart from unpredictable."

Hidate listend closely and thought intensely on the words Marick spoke about dark wizards, of the legal and guildless wizards, and of Earth Land. As Marick finished speaking he followed up by looking at the beer glass in front of Hidate. " Are you gonna drink that?", pointing at the beer glass.

Hidate looked at the drink in front of him. He thought on it and believed that it must have been rude to not drink a beverage gifted to him. "Ah, my apologies..." he said as he grabbed the beer and took a mouthful of it. No sooner had he done that did he spit it back out. Multiple people in the bar looked at him, some grinning, some with odd stares. Hidate wiped his mouth with his robe sleeve, with a distasteful look on his face, and put the drink down. "That..is unpalatable." He slid the beer to the middle of the table before trying to regain his composure.

Last edited by SyrToxic on 29th December 2013, 6:42 am; edited 1 time in total

Hidate's General Theme

Battle Theme

Post by Guest 29th December 2013, 6:26 am

As Hidate spat the drink back out Marick burst into laughter, something that prompted a couple of other people to chuckle as well. He soon re-composed himself though as he realised he was probably being quite rude. "I'm sorry, I guess I didn't think. You've probably never had alcohol before have you?" he said with a chuckle, obviously holding back the laughter as best as he could. He fiddled with his coat pocket for a moment and pulled out a small bag which he handed to Hidate. "Here, go to the bar and order yourself an Orange Juice or something. It'll clear the taste from your mouth and would probably be more to your taste."

He felt bad for laughing, particularly at someone he'd only just met. But it had certainly raised his spirits up a little. He's got a lot to learn about this world...I'm probably not the best teacher but I'm sure he'll judge that for himself at some point.
    Hidate Chronos
    Hidate Chronos

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Hidate Chronos 29th December 2013, 6:41 am

As Hidate spat the drink back out Marick burst into laughter, something that prompted a couple of other people to chuckle as well."I'm sorry, I guess I didn't think. You've probably never had alcohol before have you?" "No, I can't say that I have, and from this first impression I don't believe I will again." he said, flicking his tongue, seemingly trying to get the taste off it. Marick fiddled with his coat pocket for a moment and pulled out a small bag which he handed to Hidate. "Here, go to the bar and order yourself an Orange Juice or something. It'll clear the taste from your mouth and would probably be more to your taste."

Hidate took the small bag and went up to the bar and ordered some Orange Juice, of which Marick had suggested. After getting the drink and paying for it, Hidate went back to the table and sat down. He handed the pouch back to Marick and hesitantly took a sip of the Orange Juice. The sour taste hit him and made him cringe a bit, but this was far better tasting than the drink he previously ingested, or tried to anyways. Hidate put the glass down and looked at Marick. "Well, you seem to know much about this world. If it is alright with you, I would like us to stay in close contact, so that I may make an easier transition into this lifestyle." Hidate once again leaned back, keeping his posture, while waiting for Marick's answer.

Hidate's General Theme

Battle Theme

Post by Guest 29th December 2013, 7:19 am

Marick leant back on his chair as he acted as if he was considering Hidate's offer, request, whatever it was to be called in this instance. Naturally he'd already decided to help Hidate get to grips with this world anyway, so for the Time Keeper to say about it himself pretty much made the whole idea a certainty. "Alright. I'll try my best to help you get to grips with Earthland. I don't know everything but hey, what's the fun in teaching if I can't learn a little bit myself right?" he replied with a grin before offering his hand over to Hidate. "We'll start doing jobs and such tomorrow, as soon as you're ready."
    Hidate Chronos
    Hidate Chronos

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Hidate Chronos 29th December 2013, 7:27 am

Hidate reached out and grabbed Marick's hand, as the pair shook hands, Hidate smiled. It seemed the start of a great friendship had begun.

"So, what are these jobs, you mentioned" he said, settling back in his seat and taking a drink.

Hidate's General Theme

Battle Theme

Post by Guest 29th December 2013, 7:42 am

Marick took his beer and leaned back again, smiling at Hidate. "Jobs are what we need to make money around here. Tomorrow we get ourselves a passport." he replied, before downing the rest of his drink. "And then, we see every square inch of Earthland while we work. Two birds, one stone." he finished with a wink, before walking back to the bar to grab another beer. He glanced back at Hidate with a chuckle. Clueless to the world, emanating a lot of magical power, clearly intelligent and paired up with Marick. This guy had no idea what mayhem he was getting himself into!

-End.

Current date/time is 10th May 2024, 3:26 am