Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

A Fateful Encounter Once More(P/Rekka)

Mikomi Ariel
    Mikomi Ariel

Empress of the Sky

Empress of the Sky

Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- God Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Player 
    Lineage : Knight Of Swords
    Position : None
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 2250

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Sky Goddess Slayer
    Second Skill: Curse Of The Shadow God(Locked)
    Third Skill:

A Fateful Encounter Once More(P/Rekka) Empty A Fateful Encounter Once More(P/Rekka)

Post by Mikomi Ariel 25th April 2015, 11:42 am

It had been a few months since the changes to the guild,more people piling in one after the other. But also many more leaving but being hunted down in the process. It was kinda sad the kind of life we as humans lived to either remain faithful or betray the few people that stick with us. Deep within the guild,it was a bit quiet that evening with many of the mages were out on jobs so it was rather for the time being. Even the guild Master was out on errands at this time,so the guild was more quiet than it normally was. The sound of Gunfire could be heard echoing through the guild loudly, towards the Pillar Of Hidden Daggers corridor it was a fresh installment thanks to the guild master himself.

The loud gunfire continues as it only got louder when you reached the start of the corridor or living quarters of the pillar. Within one of the many rooms was Mikomi Ariel one of the new Pillar Leaders,her pistol in her hand as her finger pulling the trigger quickly firing shot after shot towards the target board that was a good twenty to thirty meters from her. Her other pistol being in her holster as she continued to shoot the pistol known as Love. Mikomi had two sisters within the same guild and mainly stayed here because of the,. But also she doubt other guilds will accept her behavior so it was only natural this guild was where she belonged.

Mikomi Appearence at the time,She has long, wavy black hair, and her eyes are amber, complemented by light-purple eye shadow flaring backwards. Her eyes are slightly tilted upwards at the ends, giving her a somewhat catlike appearance. She wears black low-heeled boots and stockings that start off black at her hips, but gradually fade to purple as they near her shoes. On the outside of her stockings, there are white symbols that are most likely belladonna flowers. She wears black ribbons on both of her arms, with a black detached sleeve and a silver band on her left arm.

Mikomi wears a black buttoned vest with coattails, and a white, sleeveless undershirt that exposes part of her midriff with white shorts that may be connected to her shirt, although it is partly obscured by the vest. Her shorts have a zipper on the front of each leg, but it is unknown if these zippers serve a purpose or are simply decorative. She also wears a detached scarf-like collar around her neck.

As of late Mikomi been getting a weird vibe,she had no idea where it was fun she just felt like something was missing. She will sigh softly as the shooting of the bullets will stop as she will rise her free hand using her wind to bring the target board towards her,as she puts the pistol in her holster. Grabbing the sheet of paper she would simply grin to herself for the time being”Well at least one thing didn’t change..”she will murmur under her breathe.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

A Fateful Encounter Once More(P/Rekka) 4HY9qZf

My Magic
    Mikomi's Database
    Rekka Hecate
    Rekka Hecate

Coming Storms- Player 
    Lineage : Queen of Darkness
    Guild : Errings Rising
    Cosmic Coins : 15
    Experience : 5214

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

A Fateful Encounter Once More(P/Rekka) Empty Re: A Fateful Encounter Once More(P/Rekka)

Post by Rekka Hecate 26th April 2015, 5:40 am

Rekka yawned as she was bored she had no idea what she would do today but she had heard there was a new pillar added to the guild and she really wanted to meet who was in charge. She herself would soon be leaving the guild with Harrigans permission to make her own guild to forge a strong alliance with SS and make the dark guilds finally have some more power. She continued to make her way down the hall as she spotted someone a smile crossing her face. She was unsure who this was but she would explore who this woman was, Rekka herself was rather famous in SS her exploits quite well known.

"Hello there I assume you are the one in charge of this new pillar, Harrigan as told me a bit about you. The name is Rekka lawless and it is nice to meet you."

Rekka moved up close to the woman running her hand along her face, a grin across her face as she waited for the woman to react. She wore quite a interesting outfit and she could only wonder what she looked like under the clothes. She had a good figure as Rekka could only want to play more with this woman.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

A Fateful Encounter Once More(P/Rekka) Rekka2_by_gramcrackers-da9cjq9_zpsii1hnevm
    Mikomi Ariel
    Mikomi Ariel

Empress of the Sky

Empress of the Sky

Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- God Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

A Fateful Encounter Once More(P/Rekka) Empty Re: A Fateful Encounter Once More(P/Rekka)

Post by Mikomi Ariel 26th April 2015, 9:43 pm

Mikomi had been quite busy with all the jobs she had to go under,taking out Savage Skulls enemies wasn’t always an easy job and go undetected. She had built a rep herself in the guild being leader of the sole pillar known as Hidden Daggers,her hand would keep a firm grip on the piece of paper in her hand. The paper was a gun target practice sheet,it was something Mikomi did in her free time since that what she was mainly using in any battle she took part in. A soft sigh would leave her lips as she would put the paper down on the counter as the paper would be placed her eyes will shift to the side. She felt someone approaching not really realizing who it was at first. The pink lips of the woman will slightly gap open as it spread into a smile,she haven’t had a visitor in these parts since the guildmaster himself.

Mikomi head will turn to the right her eyes will look back towards the woman behind her,she looked so familiar. Mikomi memory wasn’t the best since her memory had been returning to her bit by bit. But within her,her heart raced rapidly it was like it was trying to bust from her chest within that moment. She would close her eye slightly as a soft sigh would leave her lips”Rekka….It has been a long time since I saw you..”she will begin to speak as she would turn her whole body turned with her as she would face Rekka would would be now in front of her.

She watched as the pink haired woman moved closer to her,a single hand finding it’s way to her face,the yellow eyes of Mikomi stared at Rekka for a moment. Mikomi due to being who she was had closed a lot of things off about her. Mikomi finger would nip at Rekka’s chin slightly as she smirked”So what brought you...to show yourself again?”she asked.

My Magic
    Mikomi's Database
    Rekka Hecate
    Rekka Hecate

Coming Storms- Player 
    Lineage : Queen of Darkness
    Guild : Errings Rising
    Cosmic Coins : 15
    Experience : 5214

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rekka Hecate 28th April 2015, 5:32 pm

"It really has been a long time my dear, I have been quite busy with my guild preparations as you know I am making my own guild. I am just in the final stages now, soon the world will learn what a true evil is like SS I will show them we are not like those poser other dark guilds."

She continued to keep her hand along her face, she really did enjoy her a lot, she was one that brought her a slight bit of joy and excitement. Her feelings for her had not changed if anything they became stronger, she was proud of her becoming one of the pillar heads.

"I had heard of your promotion and wanted to congratulate you, I am proud of your hard work I also heard you became a sky slayer. That is rather interesting for me to find out, I remember the days when we first met so well. So other than this news what have you been up to my little kitten..."

Rekka went to move in and place a soft and sweet kiss on her lips, pulling her closer and staring into her eyes. She could feel she had become more powerful for sure, Rekka was delighted but saddened, she was a pillar so she would not be able to follow Rekka to a new guild. She respected Harrigan to much to steal one of his top guild members and a foundation for his guild, she would continue to grow and become strong under his guidance.

A Fateful Encounter Once More(P/Rekka) Rekka2_by_gramcrackers-da9cjq9_zpsii1hnevm
    Mikomi Ariel
    Mikomi Ariel

Empress of the Sky

Empress of the Sky

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Mikomi Ariel 30th April 2015, 11:40 am

Mikomi listened to the words being spoken as she closed her eyes slighlty before reopening them promptly. She knew of the new guild idea for awhile now,it was something Rekka held dear too which she could only respect about her. Those yellow eyes looking into the depths of darkness that was Rekka,she had to admit compared to her no one was more fit to be in the guild than her. Using her right hand she will reach to her side to clasp the leather strap to her holster down this locking the pistol in the holster for the time being. “So you finally decided to do what you wanted is that right?”she asked already knowing the answer by the way Rekka was speaking about it. Her free hand would go through her hair as it was untangling the black strands of hair that was tangled together as she couldn’t help but feel a bit sadden for some reason to know Rekka will be leaving soon.

She felt the soft hand travel along her cheek gently,the soft touch was obviously making her remember when she met Rekka. Her own hand with a mind of it’s own would reach up grasping Rekka’s hand in her’s as a soft sigh would leave her lips as it was a bit sad for her to pop out of nowhere like this. Before she actually became a head of a pillar she just to take any kind of missions just to make time pass by and hoped Rekka was back at the guild to greet her,but her hope was always crushed.”I’m just glad I can help the guild out honestly,and not much just been sharpening my skills to the point i can honestly say I am proud of my progress”she replied to her as a slight smile spread on her face.

She felt the soft lips of Rekka press against her own a slight blush spreading over her cheeks as she haven’t felt those in a long time. But she wondered herself,even after Rekka leave….would that mean she will lose her forever this time...her mind couldn’t help but wonder.

My Magic
    Mikomi's Database

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 8:30 am