Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Rare training occurrence(Nightken and ArksHeartnet)

Nightken
    Nightken

Electric Reaper

Electric Reaper

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Guild Master- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Cursed Seal
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Izunagi Blackwing(Dead)
    Experience : 13,894

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Lightning
    Second Skill: Metal
    Third Skill:

Rare training occurrence(Nightken and ArksHeartnet)  Empty Rare training occurrence(Nightken and ArksHeartnet)

Post by Nightken 26th November 2013, 3:37 pm

Nightken was walking around Thunder island because of two things: one being a letter from a mage from Eclipse Soul who uses a form of electricity magic asking for help with her magic and two being a rare phenomenon where the lightning is positively charged instead of the usual negative along with a color change causing it to be purple. There were several bolts of lightning striking off in the distance all of which the excess energy of the island caused lightning to pulsate from him following his heart beat. While walking to an area with trees and rocks a bolt of lightning came straight towards him. With his ability to control electric flows he backhanded the bolt away. "I'm a bit curious on how she uses her magic with it being increased by this place?" Nightken asked aloud as he took a seat on a rock and repelling any bolts of lightning that come towards him.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Rare training occurrence(Nightken and ArksHeartnet)  For_nightken_of_ftrp_by_tehfrostyheart-d72m9kl
    Rare training occurrence(Nightken and ArksHeartnet)  5Wr4WuE
    Themes:

Missions Complete-
    100 year:
    10 year:
    SS:
    S:
    A:
    B: 3
    C: 4
    D: 6

Bank
    Samus Aran
    Samus Aran

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 1- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Daughter of the Almighty
    Guild : Eclipse Soul
    Mentor : Morgana (Demon Slayer) Jyuubei (Swordsmanship)
    Experience : 80,050

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Venom Demon Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Rare training occurrence(Nightken and ArksHeartnet)  Empty Re: Rare training occurrence(Nightken and ArksHeartnet)

Post by Samus Aran 26th November 2013, 4:30 pm

Sephiria sighed as she continued to practice her katas. She sent a message to various mages asking if they could help with her magic, seeing as how she was trained with it, but still not good enough to a point in which she trusted herself. She noticed how her power was amplified being here, at Thunder Island, which must be because of how the lightning around the place is positively charged, like her magic. She wondered who would come, and from what guilds, for she never knew exactly who got her letters. I just hope they are nice enough to train me. They could just want to come and laugh in my face. She idly noticed someone sat on a rock nearby looking away from her, but she really could not make out their features due to her focusing on her katas and knocking away bolts of lightning that came towards her. "I wonder why I feel like today will be a nice day?" She mused aloud.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Rare training occurrence(Nightken and ArksHeartnet)  Tumblr_minephQ2G81r37arko2_500
    Sephiria's Themes:

Missions Complete-
    100 year:
    10 year:
    SS:
    S:
    A:

Bank
    Samus Aran
    Samus Aran

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 1- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Rare training occurrence(Nightken and ArksHeartnet)  Empty Re: Rare training occurrence(Nightken and ArksHeartnet)

Post by Samus Aran 26th November 2013, 9:23 pm

"You the one who sent this?"
    A voice made Sephiria turn her head slightly to the side to see a black-haired male five feet away from her. She noticed a letter that she had sent, so he must have been a mage that came to help her. Sephiria continued her katas, but still answered him nonetheless. "Yes. I was wondering if you could help me with my lightning magic. Its not under the greatest of control right now, and I need some assistance with it. It was not totally false, but also not totally true. She did not want to endanger anyone else with her magic, but sometimes things could not be helped, and she did not want to end up in a hospital because of her stubbornness. She was willing to beg for help if need be, but she wanted to see how this man reacted to her asking normally. "My name is Sephiria Noi, by the way."

Rare training occurrence(Nightken and ArksHeartnet)  Tumblr_minephQ2G81r37arko2_500
    Sephiria's Themes:

Missions Complete-
    100 year:
    10 year:
    SS:
    S:
    A:

Bank
    Samus Aran
    Samus Aran

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Samus Aran 28th November 2013, 5:44 pm

Sephiria stopped her katas in thought. What am I doing this for? It was a really easy question, yet so difficult. She could say for the good of people, but then she'd be lying. She could say for her guild, but while that was true somewhat it was not why she was training this hard and wanted to control her powers. She wanted to do one thing and one thing only.

"I'm doing this in order to defeat someone and gather the answers to my questions." Sephiria stated with as much confidence as possible, but with a hint of sadness in her voice. She really missed her family and her sister, and needed to figure out why she did what she did.

Sephiria's Themes:

Missions Complete-
    100 year:
    10 year:
    SS:
    S:
    A:

Bank
    Samus Aran
    Samus Aran

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Samus Aran 28th November 2013, 10:08 pm

Sephiria was in complete awe of the crater that Nightken had just slid into. It was bigger than any single crater she had even seen, and was sure that he had something to do with why it was that big. When he spoke it knocked her somewhat out of her stupor. She slid down the crater after him, and dusted herself off. She looked at Nightken, and asked something that was on her mind since she met him. "What exactly can you help me with, mister Nightken?"

Sephiria's Themes:

Missions Complete-
    100 year:
    10 year:
    SS:
    S:
    A:

Bank
    Samus Aran
    Samus Aran

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Samus Aran 1st December 2013, 3:06 pm

Sephiria closed her eyes and stood still as she took slow, calm breaths. She noted it was similar to meditating, only she was standing. She really could not feel anything different than earlier though, and after 5 minutes she grew frustrated and stopped. "I do not exactly know what you mean for me to do Nightken." Sephiria growled out a bit frustrated she could not do the simple exercise.

Sephiria's Themes:

Missions Complete-
    100 year:
    10 year:
    SS:
    S:
    A:

Bank
    Samus Aran
    Samus Aran

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Samus Aran 2nd December 2013, 3:10 pm

Sephiria stared at Nightken's display, before sighing and closing her eyes again. She took calming, slow breaths before spreading her arms apart. She imagined it just like Nightken described, like a generator giving power from one point to another. After a few minutes of focus, a single bolt of lightning appeared on her right hand and started to travel to her left hand, slowly yet still making progress. Sephiria continued to focus as hard as she could, trying to get the bolt to move more freely. It made it to her left and started around to her right hand again, albeit a bit faster than before. Sephiria continued this for about a few minutes, before she eventually lost focus again. She sighed, and looked to Nightken for any more instructions.

Sephiria's Themes:

Missions Complete-
    100 year:
    10 year:
    SS:
    S:
    A:

Bank
    Samus Aran
    Samus Aran

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Samus Aran 11th December 2013, 3:47 pm

Sephiria continued the exercise, while thinking of a question for Nightken. She eventually came up with one, though it was quite obvious if she actually thought about it for a while. "What exactly makes you qualified to help me out with this?"

Sephiria's Themes:

Missions Complete-
    100 year:
    10 year:
    SS:
    S:
    A:

Bank

Current date/time is 2nd May 2024, 12:50 am