Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Archaeological Excavation! (ArksHeartnet)

Samus Aran
    Samus Aran

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 1- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Daughter of the Almighty
    Position : None
    Guild : Eclipse Soul
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Morgana (Demon Slayer) Jyuubei (Swordsmanship)
    Experience : 80,050

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Venom Demon Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Archaeological Excavation! (ArksHeartnet) Empty Archaeological Excavation! (ArksHeartnet)

Post by Samus Aran 15th December 2013, 3:09 pm

Job Information:

Sephiria kicked off another dune, sighing silently as she flew through the air. She had decided to take a job helping a professor excavate some remains in the desert. It was a simple enough job, and should have taken her mind off of anything that could be of annoyance to her.

Are we there yet? Come on we've been traveling for like 30 minutes now! Too bad that Gisen was inside her mind. Sephiria sighed silently to herself and hoped that she made it soon, otherwise she would break Gisen in half and be done with the evil blade once and for all. It was already unbearable enough when she wasn't bored, but when she was bored she almost never shut up about anything. Sephiria heard Charles groan, to which she mentally chuckled at. Can't you just break her Sephi? I'm always game for looking for another dark mage to use as a sword. Come on, it will just be between us. Charles questioned, to which Sephiria merely shook her head in response to. I promised them, remember Charl? I have to keep up with her antics until I find a successor. Charles merely sighed in response. Sephiria kicked off another dune and saw a camp up ahead. Seeing as how it wasn't that much further, she slowed down her running and started to walk there. This gained the attention of Gisen, who whooped in joy at seeing the camp. Alright! Now I don't have to just see nothing but desert all the time! Charles groaned loudly at this. Shut up you insufferable woman! Sephiria had to stifle a giggle as she walked upon one of the bigger tents in the camp.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Archaeological Excavation! (ArksHeartnet) Tumblr_minephQ2G81r37arko2_500
    Sephiria's Themes: