Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Discord account!

Jackson Hyde
    Jackson Hyde

Dragon VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- God Slayer- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Rich- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Dragon's Spirit
    Position : None
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 844

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Lightning Dragon Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Discord account! Empty Discord account!

Post by Jackson Hyde 2nd March 2024, 7:52 pm

Hello everyone,

Earlier today my Discord account had been stolen. At this time I am unable to do anything about it. I have reached out to Discord for assistance on recovering my account and awaiting to hear back about what needs to happen. I am so sorry in advance if any of you receive a message from me with an image of a false Discord report. Those who have my number had reached out to me and I have reached out to the people i know who own servers. I am asking that my current account for discord, Enkil, be temporary banned from the FTRP discord and Sabertooth. I will be more then happy to provide an update if and when I have my account back. To those who are waiting for me to post I do apologize that it is taking so long. This is taking prescidence since Discord is my legit social life out side of my belief system.

With sincere apologies.

Jackson Hyde

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Jackson Hyde
    First Magic: Lightning Dragon Slayer

God Slayer Lacrima n694
    Ice Dragon Slayer Lacrima post n96
    Dragon slayer Lacrima n 706
    Proof of Dragon VIP n 322

"Okay, this is when I go back to my gay fish babies." -Cookie
    RF007
    RF007

Dragon Slayer- A-Rank- Eevee- Christian Minecraft Server- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Unknown Powerhouse- Achiever- Dank Memer- Halloween job event participant - Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Disparity
    Position : None
    Faction : The Ironheart Pact
    Guild : Silver Wolf
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 201,772

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Asclepian Bioalchemy
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill: N/A

Discord account! Empty Re: Discord account!

Post by RF007 14th March 2024, 9:45 pm

Sorry to hear that, Hyde. Best of luck getting your Discord account back and with rejoining FTRP server.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Discord account! 35To6US

"Nothing in life is to be feared, it is only to be understood. Now is the time to understand more so that we may fear less." - Marie Curie

=====

Character Files:

Character Profile ~ 1st Magic ~ +20% additional jewel bonus to jewel rewards for finishing Faction Events, from Faction Jobs, and Regular Job Endings (permanent while Rotwang is part of the Ironheart Pact faction)

=====

Character Progression Gauge:

37%

Current date/time is 28th April 2024, 3:20 am