Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

An error in Judgement (Freezing Experiment)

Volac Seihsa
    Volac Seihsa

Player 
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Faction : -
    Guild : Silver Wolves
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 850

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

An error in Judgement (Freezing Experiment) Empty An error in Judgement (Freezing Experiment)

Post by Volac Seihsa 30th December 2022, 6:05 pm

Volac Seihsa
    My heart will be the judge

Volac gently pulled his scarf tighter around his throat, his breath almost immediately turning into mist as he let out a soft sigh. Why did the artifact need to be hidden within the mountain again..? Oh… right, the artifact. He quietly stretched his limbs, humming to himself as loudly as he could bear as he stared up at the solid cliff face. He knew the general area of where he needed to go, so that was not the issue.

What was the issue, was whether or not he was going to take the long way around, or if he was going to just make his way in without putting an unnecessary strain on his body. Honestly, he would much rather try and tackle the rough path just so he didn’t get rusty.

After all, free climbing is a wonderful skill to have up your sleeve.

He took a few steps backwards, before leaping upwards, his hands nimbly gripping the stones jutting out of the cliff as he began the climb upwards. Hitamuki poked her head out of his scarf, tilting her head in confusion. “Sssay, aren’t you weirded out by that guy..?” she asked, nuzzling his cheek.

Volac let out a soft grunt, choosing to focus instead on climbing. He didn’t really feel like being out here late at night, and Mt. Hakobe was not the most friendly to Humans traveling through it this late.

Hitamuki let out a hiss of frustration, headbutting him. “Hey! I know you can nod, don’t be rude!” Volac rolled his eyes at her complaining, before giving a nod in response. “Ssee, Was that ssso hard? Jusst be careful, ok?

TAG: N/A WORDS: 275 Total Word Count: 275
    HP: 525/525 MP: 300/300

Last edited by Volac Seihsa on 18th March 2023, 6:32 am; edited 2 times in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

An error in Judgement (Freezing Experiment) UOPxmco 

Spoiler:
    Volac Seihsa
    Volac Seihsa

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

An error in Judgement (Freezing Experiment) Empty Re: An error in Judgement (Freezing Experiment)

Post by Volac Seihsa 30th December 2022, 6:10 pm

Volac Seihsa

He’d made a terrible mistake

Volac let out a choked gasp as he was hurled through the window of one of the abandoned houses, blood spurting from his mouth as he slammed into a wall. Hitamuki was calling his name, panicked.

A figure seemed to crawl through the window after him, shaking their head in disappointment. The same deep, rumbling voice Volac had heard when he’d crawled through the window began to chastise him.

You Never should have come here, boy.

The trip up the mountain the rest of the way hadn’t been that bad, on the contrary it was rather easy. Within around an hour, he’d managed to find a town that matched the description of what the odd scientist had told him to look for.

A frozen, abandoned mess. Broken windows everywhere, glass crunching under his boots as he walked along the snowy path, mixing with the soft crunch of snow. In a way, it was oddly relaxing.

Until he spotted the bodies.

Several human corpses littered the area, most of them frozen completely solid, some of them looking like they’d been ripped in half by a Vulcan or three. Volac quietly lifted up one of the limbs, worry crossing his face as he looked at the arm.

I suggest you leave, boy. You aren’t welcome here

Volac’s head whipped to the side just as he was hurled through the window of that house, his eyes going wide with shock as the “Monster” that the scientist had been talking about attacked him.

TAG: N/A WORDS: 254 Total Word Count: 529

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Spoiler:
    Volac Seihsa
    Volac Seihsa

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

An error in Judgement (Freezing Experiment) Empty Re: An error in Judgement (Freezing Experiment)

Post by Volac Seihsa 18th March 2023, 6:57 am

Volac Seihsa

Volac stumbled to his feet, a look of pure panic crossing his face as he crossed his arms in front of himself in a defensive posture. “W… Wait!” He wheezed, his voice hoarse. “I don… don’t want to fight you! I-I can leave if you want me to!

The figure paced around him, a contemplative look on its face. “... You have no ill intentions, boy..?” it asked, tilting their head as they drew closer. “And what of the reason you came here..? Was that not for ill intent?

I h-hunt for treasure.. But I don’t kill!” Volac grunted, writing out a few healing runes to try and mend the rather severe cut on his forearm, and stem the flow of blood that was now trying to dye his coat a sticky crimson.

... Would you take Jewels in return for your departure.?

Volac’s eyes narrowed as he realized what was going on. The beast was willing to let him live, and from the sound of it, he certainly hadn’t been the first one to come here in search of what that bastard of a scientist had been asking for.

... Gladly, I don’t… take jobs from people… asking me to risk… my life for no reason.” Volac growled, wincing as the spell took hold, slowly knitting his skin back together.

He could have sworn he’d saw a smile underneath the fur covering the beastman’s face.

Good… Very good.”

TAG: N/A WORDS: 236 Total Word Count: 765

Spoiler:

Current date/time is 1st May 2024, 9:44 pm