Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

SPRING FESTIVAL 2022 (NIKOLA, SOLO, COMPLETE)

RF007
    RF007

Dragon Slayer- A-Rank- Eevee- Christian Minecraft Server- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Unknown Powerhouse- Achiever- Dank Memer- Halloween job event participant - Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Disparity
    Position : None
    Faction : The Ironheart Pact
    Guild : Silver Wolf
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 201,772

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Asclepian Bioalchemy
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill: N/A

Completed SPRING FESTIVAL 2022 (NIKOLA, SOLO, COMPLETE)

Post by RF007 29th June 2022, 5:35 pm

❝A new scientific truth does not triumph by convincing its opponents and making them see the light, but rather because its opponents eventually die, and a new generation grows up that is familiar with it.❞ – by Max Planck.

Note: Credit for the special bbcode included within this posting template goes to the user named Janneline Ariel.

It had been a while since Nikola's latest adventure, and this had involved him going to a locale called “Cedar” near which a rather famous archeological explorer team had uncovered the ruins of a rather mysterious ancient tomb and thus had requested assistance from any willing mages to help them delve into the depths of said ruins to map its interior from start to finish. Naturally, since Nikola was an ardent fan of anything exotic, esoteric, or otherwise mysterious in some other way due to his nature as a mad scientist, he had accepted this job request and had carried it out successfully with the aid of a fellow mage named “Wynne”. Since then, during the period of respite that followed, Nikola had once again gotten back to attending to his duties towards his family and the associated business group as well as the associated multinational business conglomerate. These included things like attending business meetings, meeting other high society families, and getting acquainted with their heir(s) and heiresses, overseeing as well as signing off on the developmental processes for new product lines, and so on. Additionally, he had also gotten back to his usual ongoing and ever-burgeoning mad science research efforts during this time as well and in these endeavors and in the handling of his daily life routine, he was assisted as always by his trusted and exclusively personal, 6-unit strong, maid squad made up of monstergirls of all sorts, this squad also being his personal bodyguards in any combat situations too.

So, in this manner, time marched on for him till present wherein he was relaxing in the company of said maid squad, with all of them currently lounging in recreation room section of his mansion in Crocus, the capital of Fiore which was his home base of operations. In this situation, Nikola and his maids had decided to start expanding their recreational horizons aka enjoying themselves via participating together in a slew of miscellaneous activities such as playing pool, vintage wine tasting, reading classical novels of various genres and so on in addition to simply watching the newest movie to be released in said room. However, this peaceful setup of Nikola's and consequently his pleasure-filled mood was abruptly interrupted by the distinctive notification tone from his newly acquired “iLac” that he had set for any incoming job request notification and more recently, also for any other equally important notifications, that tone being the “Voices of War”, which was the exclusive and special DLC soundtrack given only to frequent players of one of his now most favorite iLac mobile game apps, namely “Oda Nobuna’s Ambition”, as noted by his head personal maid, “Jeanne

"Master Eisenstein, it would seem that our merrymaking is to be put on hold for a while...for it would seem you have your next job in your magus work...though it would be more accurate to call this a relaxing outing rather than a job…"

To that, Nikola grimaced as he remarked, his voice clearly demonstrating his now disgruntled mindset

"Indeed...how truly irksome this is...still, I suppose I have earned a rather well-deserved break, so methinks it would be wise to take advantage of this while the opportunity lasts…"

However, regardless of how much he did not want to leave his beloved maid squad behind, he did realize how important it was that he took his breaks when he was not busy with any of his research and thus. he had no choice but to galvanize himself for leaving the pleasurable company being offered to him by his maids to attend to this. To that end, he addressed each of the members of his monstergirl maid squad in turn gently, as was his usual routine

"Ladies…though it pains me to leave your rather pleasurable company for attending to a triviality such as this…I am afraid it must be done, for in the eternal pursuit of my research, just as I can never have too many funds at my disposal, I can never be too careful not to collapse from overworking myself. However, fret not, for I shall endeavor to finish this relaxing outing with all due haste so that I am able to return to you all and resume my enjoyment of your oh-so-delightful company…of course, any of you who are willing to join me in attending these festivities would be most welcome to do so if you so desire…"

After that, Nikola gently disengaged himself from his maids and then left for his bedchambers, wherein upon arrival, he quickly set about getting ready in his usual work attire, aka that of a mad scientist magus, despite this not being a job request and then headed off for the destination mentioned in the Spring Festival invite along with three of his monstergirl maids who had expressed an interest in joining him.  It did not take him too long to arrive there thanks to the upgrades he had made to his personal transport, a fully custom-order, vintage limo and since the destination for these festivities was in Crocus, which happened to be where his estate was located as well along with him, and it was also where he and his support staff were located as well. Once he reached the event locale, he parked his vintage limo somewhere safe and out of sight from the regular public and then headed to the festival visitor registry with three of his six monstergirl maids accompanying him so that they could sign up as a group. Of course, since the occasion this time was merely to attend the Spring Festival this year, he did not foresee any problems getting in his way this time around.

OOC:

Appearance:

SPRING FESTIVAL 2022 (NIKOLA, SOLO, COMPLETE)  BLACK-JACK

Spoiler:

POST WC: 946, TOTAL WC: 946 of 2000 (for Nikola/EISNIK003 only)

Tags:

Last edited by EISNIK003 on 30th June 2022, 4:23 pm; edited 5 times in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

SPRING FESTIVAL 2022 (NIKOLA, SOLO, COMPLETE)  35To6US

"Nothing in life is to be feared, it is only to be understood. Now is the time to understand more so that we may fear less." - Marie Curie

=====

Character Files:

Character Profile ~ 1st Magic ~ +20% additional jewel bonus to jewel rewards for finishing Faction Events, from Faction Jobs, and Regular Job Endings (permanent while Rotwang is part of the Ironheart Pact faction)

=====

Character Progression Gauge:

37%
    RF007
    RF007

Dragon Slayer- A-Rank- Eevee- Christian Minecraft Server- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Unknown Powerhouse- Achiever- Dank Memer- Halloween job event participant - Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Player 

Character Sheet

Completed Re: SPRING FESTIVAL 2022 (NIKOLA, SOLO, COMPLETE)

Post by RF007 29th June 2022, 5:59 pm

❝A new scientific truth does not triumph by convincing its opponents and making them see the light, but rather because its opponents eventually die, and a new generation grows up that is familiar with it.❞ – by Max Planck.

Note: Credit for the special bbcode included within this posting template goes to the user named Janneline Ariel.

Once Nikola and his three accompanying monstergirl maids had looked over the various activities available for participants to enjoy partaking in, Nikola turned to each maid in turn and inquired

So, my dears, which of these activities has caught your eye, if any? You are free to choose whichever one or ones you wish to participate in, so there is no need to hold back here, especially on my account, so I do hope you will enjoy this time off.

To that, Nikola heard his three maids respond to his query in perfect synchronized chorus with each other

Dear Master Eisenstein, it is our most fervent wish to enjoy this entire festival with you for nothing else would make us happier in comparison.

Upon hearing this, Nikola chuckled briefly, causing his naturally baritone and melodious voice echoing slightly in the air around them before fading away. Then, he remarked in response after looking through the brochure once more

Oh my, you lot have certainly gotten proficient at flattery, I see…very well then, it is settled…now let us see what is available and practicable in this scenario…hmm, I would say, let us attend the Easter Egg Painting followed by the Dance Around the Maypole…and finish off this festival with the Easter Feaster as that seems to be a gourmet dinner of sorts…and it would be a perfect means to refresh and rest ourselves after the exertion we will be doing in the former two activities…

To that, Nikola saw his three maids nod in acquiescence and so, he went over to the registrar to sign himself and his maids up as a four-person party for each of the three events of interest to them which they had chosen moments earlier.

OOC:

Appearance:

Spoiler:

POST WC: 290, TOTAL WC: 1236 of 2000 (for Nikola/EISNIK003 only)

Tags:

Last edited by EISNIK003 on 29th June 2022, 7:03 pm; edited 2 times in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

"Nothing in life is to be feared, it is only to be understood. Now is the time to understand more so that we may fear less." - Marie Curie

=====

Character Files:

Character Profile ~ 1st Magic ~ +20% additional jewel bonus to jewel rewards for finishing Faction Events, from Faction Jobs, and Regular Job Endings (permanent while Rotwang is part of the Ironheart Pact faction)

=====

37%
    RF007
    RF007

Character Sheet

Post by RF007 29th June 2022, 6:52 pm

Nikola and his maids waited patiently for the festival overseer working the registrar to finish signing them up and once that was finished, said overseer led them to the first of the three events which they had signed up for earlier while welcoming them

Well folks, thank you for your patience, and please follow me…

It took a while for Nikola, his maids, and their guide to make their way through the throngs of festivalgoers who were milling about whilst enjoying the events the locale had to offer in the way of spring-themed entertainment, but they eventually made their way to the first of the three events, or more precisely, to the locale hosting said event, namely the “Easter Egg Painting” one. Once there, Nikola and his maids each received a map from their guide with the instructions laid out on how to reach the remaining two event locales at which point, they watched on as their guide excused herself and left them

Alright, here are your festival stall location maps, so you will be able to find your way to them through this giant mess of party folk…now then, on behalf of the Spring Festival committee, please do have a most enjoyable time here!!

In response to that, Nikola and his maids bowed respectfully to their guide and after chuckling to themselves as they saw how highly enthusiastic their guide was, they all then turned about to focus their attention on the overseer for the “Easter Egg Painting” event who was currently explaining the rules of the event to the crowd gathered there, and this overseer was even more exuberantly enthusiastic than the guide was, and this amused both Nikola and his maids greatly

I am so very happy to see that all of you have taken time out of your busy schedules to come out here and enjoy this beautiful Spring Festival with us, folks. Now then, welcome to the ‘Easter Egg Painting’ event!! This is quite simple, really, so here are the brushes, eggs, and paint bottles that you will each need to participate! All you need do is paint your respective eggs in an Easter-thematic fashion or otherwise in a spring-thematic manner! Afterwards, please submit your respective eggs to me and then you will each will receive this ‘Small Easter Egg’ as a souvenir to remind you of the hopefully enjoyable time you have spent in this event!

Once that was done, this “Easter Egg Painting” event’s overseer left the various groups in the crowd to their own devices to let them proceed with said event. Then, Nikola turned to his three maids and inquired of them

So, ladies, what shall we paint on our eggs for this event? I am open to suggestions…

In response to Nikola’s question, the head maid (i.e., Jeanne) thought for a moment and then gave her suggestion

Master Eisenstein, I do believe we can split up into two pairs since there are four of us total in our group. That way, one pair can focus on doing an Easter-specific painting pattern on their respective eggs while the other pair can devote themselves to working on a spring-themed painting pattern.

Nikola and the other three maids nodded while listening intently and then all four of them agreed upon this plan of action. Once that was done, they drew lots to determine who went with who and then sat down on the mat to do their assigned painting. In this, Nikola ended up paired with his head maid, “Jeanne”, while the other two maids, namely “Sakuya” and “Brigit”, ended up being the other pair in their group. Nikola and his head maid, “Jeanne”, decided that they would do the Easter-style painting pattern and so, “Sakuya” and “Brigit” took up the spring-themed painting pattern. It took the two pairs a quite a while to complete their specific eggs due to the extreme care they each had to take to avoid breaking the eggs accidentally whilst painting them. However, at long last, each of the two pairs did manage to complete painting their respective eggs.

Specifically, Nikola went with an Easter bunny-themed painting pattern for his egg whereas his head maid, “Jeanne”, decorated hers with small, intricately painted Easter egg patterns, a fact that brought great amusement to Nikola. In contrast, “Sakuya” chose to paint her egg with a cherry blossom pattern while “Brigit”, ended up doing hers with a flowering vine pattern. With that, Nikola and his three maids finished their part in the “Easter Egg Painting” event successfully and then handed their eggs as a group to the overseer at which point, Nikola was handed one (1) ‘Small Easter Egg’ as a participation marker souvenir. Afterwards, Nikola along with his three maids headed off to the next event in the trio of their choice, namely, the “Dance Around the Maypole” event.

OOC:

NOTE: ONE (1) ‘SMALL EASTER EGG’ HAS BEEN PROCURED BY NIKOLA EISENSTEIN TILL THIS POINT, GIVING HIM (1) TOTAL OVERALL.

Appearance:

Spoiler:

POST WC: 810, TOTAL WC: 2046 of 2000 (for Nikola/EISNIK003 only)

Tags:

=====

Character Files:

=====

37%
    RF007
    RF007

Character Sheet

Post by RF007 30th June 2022, 10:24 am

It took Nikola and his maids a while longer to make their way through the crowds moving about in the festival site, but eventually they did manage to find their way to the “Dance Around the Maypole” event locale successfully. Once there, as Nikola and his maids looked on with the rest of the festivalgoers who were also gathered at that spot to enjoy said dance, the overseer for said event came forth to greet them in a rather strongly present drawl

Hi there, y’all! Welcome to this here ‘Dance Around the Maypole’ event! Is everyone ready to have an old-fashioned fun time or what?! There’s even a special prize waiting at the end of this for y’all, namely another ‘Small Easter Egg’. So, c’mon now, let me hear it, y’all!!

In response to the emcee’s prompting, as Nikola and his maids beheld the scenario unfold, they heard their fellow festivalgoers cheer loudly to express their excited anticipation for this dance event. Then, said emcee nodded with an approving look on his face and turned on the music designated to be the backdrop for this dance. That music turned out to quite melodious and upbeat in accordance with what one would generally expect from a tune selected specially for an occasion such as this Spring Festival celebration. Additionally, it seemed to have been specially calibrated to bring on vibes of being present in a field/farm amidst a bounteous harvest as well. Naturally, the maypole was also decorated in an appropriately matching manner, that is, with spring-themed adornments such as flowering vines for ribbons, spring-season fruit clusters as handles for the vine-shaped ribbons, as well as small and intricately hand-made animal figurines.

Well now, the festival overseer committee seems to have spared no expense in decorating this locale either just as was the case with the “Easter Egg Painting” one…how amusingly quaint…

Musing thus silently, Nikola listened to the emcee’s instructions while standing alongside his maids who were enjoying themselves just as he was doing now. After the emcee finished giving the instructions, Nikola along with his maids each grabbed one ribbon and then followed the crowd’s movement around the maypole slowly in step to the music, with all of them giggling, smiling, and so on as they thoroughly enjoyed this relaxing time off from their work. Even Nikola who was generally not given to succumbing to the undue influence of emotion was uncharacteristically caught up in the spirit of the occasion and ended up following the lead of his maids and genuinely enjoying himself at this dance, though he did not give himself over to visibly showing it as his maids were doing at this point. Alas, after a run that felt far too short, the music came to an end, thus signaling the completion of this round of the “Dance Around the Maypole” event. After that, the emcee came around once to each party to distribute one “Small Easter Egg” as a participation marker souvenir.

(OOC NOTE: ONE (1) ‘SMALL EASTER EGG' HAS BEEN RECEIVED BY NIKOLA EISENSTEIN AT THIS POINT, MAKING HIS TOTAL COME TO TWO (2) TILL NOW.)

In the case of Nikola and his maids, since he was their group’s representative, he received it on their behalf just as he had done for the “Easter Egg Painting” event which they had all taken part in earlier. Once that was over, Nikola and his maids headed away from the crowd so they could take some time to catch their breath after the excitement of the dance. While they were doing that, however, Nikola heard the stomachs of his three maids rumbling audibly, a fact that seemed to embarrass them greatly.

Well now, you three seem to have worked up quite an appetite. You three never cease to amuse me, you know that?

Saying thus, Nikola teased his three maids and in response, he was rewarded with the sight of all three of his maids pouting rather adorably at him to which he responded by petting each of their heads in turn and chuckling heartily, though due to his nature as a mad scientist and his usual flair for all that was melodramatic, even this truly benign chuckle came out actually sounding like a maniacal cackle worthy of any true supervillain. Naturally, this scared some of the passersby into backing away from Nikola and his three maids with visibly nervous expressions on their faces even though such fear was, in this case at least, truly unwarranted on all counts. Still, Nikola did not bother apologizing to them and instead led his three maids off to the “Easter Feaster” event locale wherein there were all sorts of food stalls along with a beautiful scenery in which to sit down and enjoy said feast. Upon reaching there, Nikola and his maids did not waste any time in securing both the food and their chosen spot in the nearby scenic venue.

To that end, Nikola and his head maid, “Jeanne” went and procured the food for their party of four while “Sakuya” and “Brigit” went and set up the picnic spreadsheet along with the eating and drinking utensils. Naturally, since Nikola as well as each of his three maids were above 21 years of age, they were allowed to obtain special, spring-themed alcoholic beverages alongside the spring-themed food. After that, they all convened to partake of this feast and drink as well. The special alcoholic beverage turned out to be cherry blossom flavored sake from Midi and the foodstuffs included things such as lemony tortellini soup with spinach and dill, one-skillet chicken with buttery orzo, strawberry w/ watercress salad, and deviled eggs with crispy shallot gremolata. Therefore, Nikola as well as his three maids ended up thoroughly enjoying the sumptuous feast that they had been given access to during this event and at the end, when the emcee for this event noticed that they had finished their meal, she came around to them and all the other parties who had finished their meals as well to distribute the participation marker souvenir for this event, namely two (2) “Small Easter Eggs”.  

(OOC NOTE: TWO (2) ‘SMALL EASTER EGGS' HAVE BEEN RECEIVED BY NIKOLA EISENSTEIN AT THIS POINT, MAKING HIS TOTAL COME TO FOUR (4) TILL NOW.)

In the case of Nikola and his maids, Nikola was the one to receive said souvenirs again just as he had done the previous two times, and thus their participation in the festivities ended just in time for the day’s ends since it was almost sunset time. So, Nikola and his three maids thanked the Spring Festival oversee committee for entertaining them all for that long and so well after which time, they headed off to their limo which they rode back to Nikola’s estate, but not before first picking up extra souvenirs for the three maids in Nikola’s personal care squad who had chosen to hold down the fort back at said estate to allow Nikola and the three maids that accompanied him to attend the Spring Festival. On the way, Nikola heard his three maids (i.e., “Jeanne”, “Sakuya”, and “Brigit) thank him for taking them out to the Spring Festival for an enjoyable time off alongside him. In response, Nikola ensured them that it was his pleasure and that he looked forward to doing this again sometime in the future and then the lot of them headed back to his estate, looking forward to getting back to their usual daily routine thenceforth.

OOC:

NOTE: THREE (3) ‘SMALL EASTER EGGs’ HAVE BEEN PROCURED BY NIKOLA EISENSTEIN TILL THIS POINT, GIVING HIM FOUR (4) TOTAL OVERALL.

REWARDS REQUESTED: B-RANK XP + (1) COMMEMORATIVE SILVER EASTER EGG

(NIKOLA’S EXIT)

Appearance:

Spoiler:

POST WC: 1200, TOTAL WC: 3246 of 2000 (for Nikola/EISNIK003 only)

Tags:

=====

Character Files:

=====

37%

Current date/time is 14th May 2024, 7:31 pm