Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

A new member arrives.

Rika
    Rika

Player 
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Guild : Lamia Scale
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Guns Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

A new member arrives. Empty A new member arrives.

Post by Rika 24th August 2013, 2:41 pm

Rika had been walking around the streets of Hargeon Town, it was a terrible weather this day, it had been raining all day, Her dress was all soaked by the rain and she could almost not see anything out of her glasses, but despite the bad weather she did still try look for a place to sleep, since she had put as her goal to join Lamia Scale the next day.

She first had tough of joining Fairy Tails, but then she did see how many people was running around from that guild, it was way to crowded for her and Lamia Scale was in need of people, so she wanted to go there to ask if she could join there instead, maybe if she was lucky the inn in this town did not mind that people did bring weapons in door.

Rika finally found the inn and went inside, soaked from top to toe almost, her Boots did keep her legs dry from the rain, the young girl walked inside the inn with her rifle on her back and glasses in her hand, she then went up to the clerk and asked to rent a room for the night and went upstairs after having got the keys.

She then went up stairs and into the room she had gotten, and did close the door and undressed and did hang up her dress so it could dry for tomorrow where she was to go join a guild and get her stamp, Rika had placed all her stuff on the floor and put her cloth up for drying, She then went to bed butt naked.

The next morning she woke up and looked outside, sadly it was still raining outside so drying her cloth would not have helped much but she knew where the guild was so she could just run there to get less soaked, The young girl started taking on her cloth and when finished she did swing her rifle over her shoulder and walked out of the room and locked the door, where after she went down stairs to give the key to the clerk as she then left the inn.

As she got outside she did take a tight grip on her rifle, Where after she started running towards the Lamia Scale Guild Hall, and after several minutes of walking she did finally arrive in this rainy weather, She walked inside and quickly closed the door behind her as she did stand in the entrance of the guild all soaked, dressed in her Astrall dress and black knee-high boots, and a pair of glasses, and her two long twin tails were all soaked by the rain but still did they manage to hide her left eyes shining yellow color.

Rika looked around the guild for a short moment it looked rather dead, only some person half asleep in the corners was all she could see, She then went up to the bar and did sit down on one of the chairs and placed her rifle beside her, where after she took off her boots and placed on the floor and her glasses on the bar desk.
    Nova
    Nova

Player 
    Lineage : Lightning Demon

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Stormcaller Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

A new member arrives. Empty Re: A new member arrives.

Post by Nova 25th August 2013, 12:36 pm

Nova stirred in her seat, yawning as she rose. Her purple hair hung loosely,still plastered to her back from the rain. Her hips swung slightly as she walked, her movements all but hidden by her long trenchcoat. She dropped down onto the seat next to Rika, eyeing the girl up.

"Hey there...something I can help you with? You seem a little lost..."

She smiled warmly, reaching over the bar to grab a bottle of vodka. She unscrewed the cap and took a long drink, letting out a contented sigh.

"So what brings you to Lamia Scale"
    Rika
    Rika

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rika 25th August 2013, 12:50 pm

Rika looked to her side with a smile, even tho she felt a little sad that she had gotten so soaked on her way there, the rain had made her dress so heavy.

"I'm looking to join Lamia Scale, i came to town yesterday in hope that it would not rain today so i could get her without being all soaked and risk getting sick"

she looked down at her boots beside her that were all covered in mud and water, and then she took her glasses and put on and looked at the girl next to her.

"Do you know where the guild master is?, i heard they were trying to bring life back to this old lace"

she had her left eye coverd all the time by her hair to make sure no one did see her clock eye.

"i came to lend them aid, in getting stronger, i might not be strong now but i will be"
    Nova
    Nova

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Nova 26th August 2013, 1:50 am

Nova rose slowly, with a heavy air of ceremony and grandeur. She reached up slowly, carefully lifting her hair up to show the guild tattoo on the side of her neck. The black Lamia shone against the pale skin of her neck.

"Well, I'd say you have found her. I am Nova Ryder, Guild Master of Lamia Scale."

She looked the girl up and down, taking her all in.

"So you want to join eh? What do you bring?
    Rika
    Rika

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rika 26th August 2013, 5:29 am

Rika smiles at her and giggles as she spots the tatto on the girls neck.

"Wow so you were the guild master this whole time"

she looks at the lady and smiles before saying.

"I'm Rika Sanders, and i'm bring some heavy long range magic with me"

The young girl says and takes her rifle and places on the bar and smiles.

"This is my Magic, Guns magic, i can get this gun to do stuff you only dream about"
    Nova
    Nova

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Nova 26th August 2013, 11:39 am

Nova nodded slowly as she walked a deliberate circle around Rika, examining her from head to toe. The dress was a little floofy for her tastes and she wasn't sure how practical it would be in actual combat. But the girl seemed to like it so there wasn't much that Nova could say. She pulled her hair back and began to expertly braid it as she continued to talk to the new girl.

"Guns magic eh? Interesting, I've met a few gun mages in my time. There was the one team, they called themselves the Black 3. All of them gun mages...now what were their names...ah yes, Ryan, Watts, and Lynch. Now they were amazing, and if you are even half as skilled as they were then you are definitely worth having."

She smiled slightly and motioned towards one of the doorways.

"All the rooms are down there, you can take any one that doesn't already have a name on it. The rooms on the second floor are out of bounds, and my office is on the top floor if you need anything. The guy over at the bar there will take care of your tattoo. Don't mind his attitude, he's just sore about losing a bet."
    Rika
    Rika

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rika 26th August 2013, 12:28 pm

Rika had already noticed that Nova, was quite lazy for a guild master, She did neither know much about her or had heard much about her, was she really able to bring this guild back up running being so lazy?.

"Never heard of those 3, but sounds cool thats true."

She then did grab her rifle and put over her shoulder and took her boots in the other hand and started walking down the hall that she got poited towards to find her room, she found a room at the very end of the hall, all the other rooms very empty but she wanted the room at the very back, cause that would always be easy to find even if your sleepy, Then just head to the end and turn right and you be there.

Rika opened the door and went inside to look around her room, it looked so lifeless cause of no one been living there, nothing on the walls or anything, there was just a bed and a few drawers to put her cloth and other stuff.

"So this is gonna be my new home?"

She then did throw her boots on the floor and her rifle in her bed, and went over to the window that was positioning out over the docks, and a smile did grow on her lips, should she go ask her guild master Nova, if its okay to use the window for practicing her shooting, and try shoot down the birds over the water.

She knew it could not be long again before her ship she had ordered a few weeks earlier would arrive it would be any day now, and she could always place bottles all around the celling to shoot after from her room.

After having been in her room for what was around 10 min she came back out of her room without her boots on or her rifle, and walked back to the bar, and looked at the bartender and smiled and held out her hand for him to give her the stamp on her wrist.

Current date/time is 2nd May 2024, 7:42 pm