Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Rela - C to B

Rela
    Rela

Player 
    Lineage : Cursed Seal
    Position : None
    Guild : Errings Rising
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Trinity
    Experience : 1,800

Rela - C to B Empty Rela - C to B

Post by Rela 23rd December 2021, 8:24 am

Username: Rela
    Link to Previous OOC Exam:D to C
    Current Rank: C
    Applying for: B

Completed Threads:

Total EXP: 1800

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Rela - C to B Fshukj10
    Julius Seas
    Julius Seas

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Destiny
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Experience : 1,855

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Water
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Rela - C to B Empty Re: Rela - C to B

Post by Julius Seas 23rd December 2021, 10:31 am

Rela - C to B 5fetPgG

Please contact your Guildmaster/ace who shall give you a exam that needs to have at minimum 1000 words! Good luck and don't, fuck it up!

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Squable:

Rela - C to B X9tEBuc
    Saraphina
    Saraphina

The White Queen

The White Queen

Administrator- Moderator- Main Account- Quality Badge Level 1 - Quality Badge Level 2 - Quality Badge Level 3 - Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Job Creator- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Unknown Powerhouse- Guild Creator- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Sticking Around- Dank Memer- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Lineage Making Contest Participant- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved! - Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage! - Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Blizzard's Frostburn
    Guild : Errings Rising - GM
    Cosmic Coins : 545
    Experience : 1,361,997

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Aspect of Divinity
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Rela - C to B Empty Re: Rela - C to B

Post by Saraphina 23rd December 2021, 1:47 pm

Hey there Rela! As your GM I get the pleasures of giving your exam ^^ For your exam, you get to show me how you do the things with at least 1,000 words minimum!
    You can either give me personal plot

ooor

You can visit one of your fears of fire and try to get past it. Show me a situation where Rela is carrying out a task of removing someone who influences law, but this fear is put into play somehow. (Location can be anywhere but at the guildhall)

alternatively,

Could also give me 1k of Rela taking a nap within the hubbub of the castle and the chaos they provide often.
    You can bring others with you, but their Word Count doesn't count! ^^ And don't forget to have some fun <3

Current date/time is 13th May 2024, 5:01 pm