Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

❖ Devices Dogs Lac ❖

Valéry
    Valéry

Player 
    Lineage : Lawmage's Word
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 25
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 1275

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Animal Tamer
    Second Skill: Cosmic Angel Slayer
    Third Skill:

❖ Devices Dogs Lac ❖ Empty ❖ Devices Dogs Lac ❖

Post by Valéry 9th December 2021, 9:39 pm

❖ Devices Dogs Lac ❖ ZKaIct1
    Good Pets Listen When Master Says Sit...

An iLac. That was what the Napedian required. He takes a deep breath as he pats the head of his skeleton head wolf, Grimm. Grimm was a new addition to his pets. Rosalee was his first, a pretty dalmatian who seems practically glued to the man's side. She was his pride and joy. Grimm coming along out of the blue and not leaving him alone was a bit of a concern at first, but no longer as he seemed well behaved as well. He stepped off the carriage and was instantly followed by the two creatures immediately. Some people roaming the streets of the Neutral Ground were weary seeing the Grimm Wolf, but the air the man had about him as he walked down the road didn’t help much either as he walked with a purpose.

It felt almost shameful that he was even walking, but he didn’t care too much as he strutted down the street in his 3 piece suit, topped with a fur jacket that was half white, half spotted, similar to Rosalee’s coat. His black shoes tapped the ground as he did so. His eyes were covered with a pair of dark sunglasses, but his half white dyed hair was combed back, till he ran his fingers through the slightly gelled hair and ruffled it to a flip over. He approached the factory and looked up at the building. This was the place? He scoffed as he noticed a door opened and started walking towards it. Honestly, Valéry could have bought out the company and gotten an iLac sent to him. Maybe he should do that actually… or if anything, get some shares put into the business.

The inside of the room where the door was had a few customers viewing the newest iLacs. The Napedian kept his sunglasses on as he glared around, keeping it invisible that he was even glaring. A smartly dressed person approached him, wearing her hair down around her shoulders and her company shirt tucked into the nice pencil skirt, she smiled sweetly to the man.

“Hello sir, could I help you? Are you here to pick up an iLac with us?” She asks with a professional smile.

Valéry turned to her and smiled ever so sweetly before he took off his sunglasses. “Oui! Indeed I am, I am also thinking about buying some stock in this company as well.” His accent was obvious as well. The woman blinked a bit as she looked up at the pretty blue eyes that stared down at her. He continued to smile. “Is there anyone I can talk to about the stock here? Or do I have to go through other means?”

The woman felt flustered a bit and she cleared her throat. “I’m sorry, but you’ll have to call in about that, but we are still able to give away iLacs if you wish, sir.” She motions towards the iLacs behind her and thought for a moment. When she looked back at Valéry, he nodded to her, allowing her to lead the way so he could get himself an iLac. “This way, I think I know a perfect iLac for you.” She leads him towards the back where less people were and opens up a cabinet. She pulls out a phone that’s sleeker than the rest and hands it to Valéry calmly. “This is our newest model, the Nokia Kinetic.” She says with a smile. The bottom half of the phone had a bulbish look to it, while the rest was flat. Perfect to cup in a hand, and perfect to keep the majority of the iLac off of a table should it be laying on it’s back.

With a nod, Valéry accepted the phone and then reached into his pocket and pulled out some jewels. “Here, for your troubles. I’ll be coming back later to talk to the CEO and help with the business.” He smiles as he hands her the iLac back to have her set it up for him. As she finishes, she hands it back, and Valéry heads out of the building again. It was only then that he realized that Rosalee and Grimm were lying outside the door of the building, too big to go in, and waited for him. As soon as they saw him,they were sitting up and wagging their tails, excited for their master to come to them again. He smiled at them and patted his side with his free hand, using his command to follow.

|| Words: 751 || Thread Total: 751/500 || Job || Job Approval ||
    Valéry #990000
    Tag: @tag
    Enemies: ???

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Valéry ~ Bank
    Little Shop of Crazy

17.84%

❖ Devices Dogs Lac ❖ 62675_s

Current date/time is 28th April 2024, 2:29 pm