Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

I Am Here! [Gabriel Intro]

Cetus
    Cetus

Alt Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Wanderer- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- Achiever- Sticking Around- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Serpent's Fang
    Position : None
    Guild : Abyssal Fleet
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : ‭‭38,500

I Am Here! [Gabriel Intro] Empty I Am Here! [Gabriel Intro]

Post by Cetus 16th September 2021, 6:42 pm

Black clouds darkened the skies above the massive ship. Red lightning flashed briefly, casting an eerie glow. In the brief glow of each flash, a symbol shone. A white leering skull outlined in black upon a flag. The flag flapped proudly in the winds of the storm. The imposing ship flew through the air. An aura of fear and dread clung to its decks. Any who might behold it cowered, lest the ship unleash its deadly crew upon them. The Andromeda had come.

Above the ship, the lightning began to flash. The time between flashes shortened rapidly. The sky electricity joined together. Any on the ship looking up saw an enormous red clock formed for the briefest of moments. Then the lightning gathered together, streaking toward the ship. It slammed into the deck. A low scream wailed from Andromeda. The lightning had scorched her deck in a large abnormal shape.

As the lightning cleared, a figure could be seen crouching in the center of the scorch marks. His blue hair provided a shock of color. His nearly nude body was starkly white, lean with muscles and marked up the arm with stitch-like vibrant red scars. As he slowly climbed to his feet, three streaks of the darkest black could be seen on his chest. A scrap of cloth about the waist was all that provided this newcomer any show of modesty and not very well at that.

Gabriel popped his hands on his hips. "Well that was just smashing! I feel absolutely electrified!" He peered about, frowning slightly at the mass of dark clouds. He preferred the sun, thank you very much. His tan needed work. "Is there anybody on this tub?" Gabriel asked, looking about. "Or did they put me on another ghost ship? Damn, Amelia needs to stop with these practical jokes. Anyways..." He took a deep breath, stuck his chest out and shouted "To anyone on this boat, I AM HERE! Plus Ultra!" Now what song would go well with this situation? He'd have to think on it.

WC: 341

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Gabriel Bank

I Am Here! [Gabriel Intro] CetusSigs
    Serena von Edelweiss
    Serena von Edelweiss

Player 
    Lineage : None
    Faction : The Rune Knights
    Guild : Guildless
    Mentor : Shiva
    Experience : 106,180

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

I Am Here! [Gabriel Intro] Empty Re: I Am Here! [Gabriel Intro]

Post by Serena von Edelweiss 7th October 2021, 11:12 am

Spoiler:

The skies darkened and crimson bolts of lighting flashed in the black sky. The face of a gargantuan skull pierced the veil of clouds. The Andromeda had revealed it’s imposing figure before the cast away multiverse drifter. A bolt of blood red lighting struck the deck, the intense light nearly blinding. The scent of burning ozone lingered in the air, as a slow deliberate echo of steps hummed in the air. The space around the deck began to warp, the sound of the persistent thunder distorted and muted as if one was hearing it under water. However, the steps persisted clear in its rhythmic pattern as it approached the stranger on deck. The Andromeda looming above, as if gazing down at the man before her like some angry god. A soft whistle, of a common sea shanty, the tone was clear but eerie, as if it was some sort of eldritch entity attempting to make some sort of twisted attempt to copy some semblance of humanity.

A black fog that resembled the fall of thick ash shifted on the deck as if it was alive. The fog eventually parted revealing the source of the ghostly tune. A humanoid figure, dressed in the attire of a maritime admiral uniform. The figure was draped in ashen black trench coat, embers smoldered revealing cracks of ethereal fire flickered as the figure sauntered its way towards the blue haired mage. A tricorne hat tipped low obscuring the face of the figure until the figure looked up revealing it’s face. Where flesh and blood should have been, was a skull immersed in a ghostly flame. The burning skulls teeth stuck in a perpetual mocking grin. It’s empty eye sockets deep and black as if gazing into the cold emptiness of space. The jaw opened slightly, and a disembodied voice rang seeming nowhere yet everywhere as the phantom figure spoke.

“ Are ya lost lad?…” The figure said stopping in front of the mage.
    Cetus
    Cetus

Alt Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Wanderer- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- Achiever- Sticking Around- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 

Post by Cetus 19th October 2021, 7:06 pm

Gabriel sighed as he heard the lonely whistling. At least the ghost aboard this ship had a taste for music. Funnily enough, that reminded him of the song he wanted to sing. Gabriel began to sing, watching the unfolding fog. "There once was a ship that put to sea, The name of the ship was the Billy of Tea, The winds blew up, her bow dipped down, Oh blow, my bully boys, blow. huh." As the fog revealed the source of the tune, Gabriel's mad grin slowly took place on his lips. A ghost ship it must be if this be one of the crew. "Soon may the Wellerman come, To bring us sugar and tea and rum, One day, when the tonguing is done, We'll take our leave and go."

Gabriel bound toward the figure. His tune died upon his lips. As he stopped, mere inches from the skull and bones sailor, Gabriel itched to stick his fingers in the eye sockets. He refrained for the time being. Later, he promised to see if that skull was an illusion or reality. The bluette stuck his hand out toward the man... sailor... thing. "I'm Gabriel, sir. Gabriel Caimileir at your service. Pleasure to be here, not lost, just trying to join the crew. I think. This wouldn't happen to be a ghost ship, would it? Cause if that is the case, I'd rather not join. I like being alive, thank you very much." If the sailor took his hand, Gabriel attempted to turn it over and inspect the fingers. Was the hand as skeletal as the face?

"Anyways, I'm here to gut my father, eliminate contaminants to the time stream and abolish anything that twists the fabric of space. No biggie. Say..." Gabriel looked past the sailor. The ship seemed mighty empty for being a powerful vessel. "Are there others on this crew or is it just you and me? If its you and me, would you like to know if you'll make a love connection? Not with me of course, I'm not really into necrophilia but I know a guy... and a girl. Also a lava dragon squid guy if you don't like conventional beings. Anyways, how do things work on this dimension? There are still guilds, right?" Gabriel continued to rattle off nonsensical questions until the sailor stopped him. He boasted a fierce intellect which demanded to be fed.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Gabriel Bank

Serena von Edelweiss
    Serena von Edelweiss

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Serena von Edelweiss 22nd October 2021, 10:38 am

The Admiral stared at the young man with a gaze of burning coals. If the Admiral had eye lids he probably would have narrowed them to give the scatter brained mage a confused stare. The flames of his skull simply flickered as the phantom captain listened to the ramblings of the blue haired man before him. The admiral look down at the hand the mage presented for a handshake. The Admiral silently shook the mans hand, the Admiral’s hand was engulfed in flames, the bright flames was essentially his flesh, if one squinted hard enough they could see the black bones of the Admiral. The flames would make contact with he blue haired mage, despite the intense fire that burned, the flames we’re ice cold… colder than the deepest part of the sea. The skulls jaw opened once again to speak. “A pleasure to meet you Gabriel… I am the Admiral… just call me Admiral… you wish to join me crew?…. Hahaha… very well… The ship? Andromeda? …. One could call her a ghost ship…” The Admiral mused, his voice rough like coal. “You wish to live?… worry not her crew be alive an well… after all any soul in her hull never tastes death…” The admiral chuckled as he spoke in a mysterious tone.

“Father?….Timeline?….hehehaha…Lad… if you’re looking for vengeance… thats fine by me…. But to clean the timeline…. Mmmm.… to keep it safe… my crew ain’t looking for heroes… The Andromeda is not bound by the time of mortals… her storm bends space and time boy… you’re standing on the very thing you seek to destroy…” The Admiral’s hand phased through the mage’s hand as he walked quite literally past the blue hair mage like he was some sort of ghost…

“I like your humor… you’re funny… and I can sense you’re quite…. Gifted… but we don’t accept mavericks… you’re a drifter yes?… a interdimensional nomad? My crew isn’t looking for homeless timelords.. I’m looking for loyal crew members… savvy?” The Admiral’s tone was unbelievably cold, harsh and unforgiving. The Admiral stood there silently before Gabriel as if the visage of death stood before him.

“But… if it’s any consolation… we’re not here to destroy your precious timeline…” The Admiral began to pace around Gabriel, there was a noticeable pause as if the phantom Admiral was trying to find the correct words to say. “….we simply… just want to…. Exploit it… use it… as our own…. personal canal to sail on…so to speak…” The Admiral chuckled as he folded his arms casually.

“I’m not interested in romance… tried it out before… let’s just say love doesn’t work for people like me… and if yes… we do have more crew members… we also have Andromeda… isn’t that right my dear?” The Admiral chuckled as embers crackled at his laugh.

“Indeed captain… as long as he is loyal to you I have no complaints…” A clear tone of a woman suddenly rang in the air behind Gabriel. There stood a beautiful woman, her yes blood red, her skin ghostly pale. He black hair trailed behind her as if it was submerged under water. She was dressed in a simple black dress and accompanying her was the twisted visage of some sort of unholy union of flesh and machine.

“Death is the punishment for Insubordination Mr. Gabriel…” The woman walked tot he Admiral side like a loyal bride.

I Am Here! [Gabriel Intro] 4a65d410

567 Words
    Cetus
    Cetus

Post by Cetus 1st November 2021, 9:43 pm

Gabriel peered curiously at the hand that froze to the point of burning. It reminded him of several unpleasant missions given to him. He didn't pull his hand away however. Instead, he smiled widely at the Admiral as the man ghost spoke. The voice slid over Gabriel's skin. An exfoliating experience truly that he wasn't sure if he wanted to go through again or not. The sensation of the Admiral phasing through him was a similar experience.

"You misunderstand. I don't look to save or clean the timeline. Merely maintain the balance, however that might be accomplished. No heroes here." Gabriel said, looking down at his hand. He patted his body to double check it. Then he reached out with his magic. Nothing alarming seemed to be coming from the ship. No warnings blared at him. "As for the ship, it seems to fall outside my desires. It neither disrupts the timeline nor taints space." The blue haired mage shrugged, turning to face the Admiral.

The Admiral demanded loyalty. What was a timelord? Gabriel filed that one away for the time being. "Truthfully Admiral, I'm here to stay. Loyalty, however, is to those that earn it. I give it not blindly." His smile spread coldly across his face. For a moment, it seemed to stretch impossibly wide. The Admiral began walking around the bluette speaking about their intentions with the timeline. Gabriel waved the words away. Maintenance of a Timeline happened to be much like trying to clean a ever expanding hedge. You had to pick and choose what you trimmed away.

"Pity. Love is the sauce of life, my darling Admiral. It goes well no matter the flavor... Jealous Love, Obsessive Love, Degrading Love... I'm sure you simply haven't found the right flavor." Gabriel kept an eye on the woman that suddenly appeared and advanced to the captain's side. A development he hadn't seen coming. Andromeda toted as a sentient ship. Absolutely Fascinating.

He bowed to the woman, doffing an imaginary hat. Her words didn't appear to ruffle his feathers. "My dear Andromeda, I give no loyalty lightly. Would you say your Admiral worth such a heavy price? And indeed, how might I trust your word? It's clear where your loyalties lie, milady. Besides, I've always wished to experience Death. I see it often across timelines but being outside of time myself, I've never experienced it." Gabriel's teeth flashed in a feral grin at the pair. "Would you like to try now? I won't even struggle, come! How will you do it? Stab me? Shoot me? Use some spell to turn me inside out?" The bluette rubbed his hands together. The expression on his face conveyed absolute excitement. Impossible to tell if he really wanted to die or if he was bluffing.

Gabriel Bank

Serena von Edelweiss
    Serena von Edelweiss

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Serena von Edelweiss 16th November 2021, 12:37 pm

"Tch... how longer will you spout insolence..."Andromeda stared coldly at at Gabriel. The Admiral simply chuckled warmly and placed his hand on Andromeda's shoulder.

"It's fine... loyalty should not be given out so easily... it is wise for one to have a grain of skepticism when dealing with... entities like us..." The Admiral mused as he turned his gaze from his empty eyes sockets to Gabriel.

"Love... I may have lied... I love the sea... I love the sky... I want it to be mine..." The admiral laughed "but to place your love in the fickle hands of a human heart is nothing short of foolish...  but I digress..." The Admiral mused, his tone calm and collected. He turned away from the potential recruit and gazed at the storm churning overhead. He listened to Gabriel ramble of his desire to taste death. The Admiral let out a soft sigh, the embers of his flames flickered as if being briefly stifled by the weight of the admirals sighs. He turned back to Gabriel, despite having no flesh. The admiral almost looked at the blue haired man with a look of pity, his flames burned like a familar and warm fire of a hearth. The admiral walked towards Gabriel and put his hand on the young mans shoulder.

The Admiral spoke in tone that didn't belittle Gabriel. His tone and cadence was more reminiscent of an older brother, or a good friend speaking out of concern. He clearly took what Gabriel said seriously, as if empathizing with the countless lives Gabriel had made mention.

"I won't harm you unless you do anything to harm my crew or my ship...Lad...you must be tired...there's only so much one can go through in a single life time... and you've lived countless...but trust me when I say... don't be so quick to greet death... for one day it may come but you may have found something worth living for by then...savvy?" The admiral paused, his tall figure looming over the mage.

"Besides lad... there are fates worse than death... and I'm sure you know that..." The Admiral said ominously as he took his hand off of Gabriel's shoulder and proceeded to walk into the depths of the ship. "Come... let's discuss this parlay over some food and rum... it'll be warmer inside...If you do not wish to follow, that is fine as well.... get off my ship." The Admiral spoke his words in the same calm and subdued manner. The Andromeda sighed and returned back to her incorporeal form as she vanished form the Admirals side.

430 words
    Cetus
    Cetus

Post by Cetus 18th December 2021, 5:14 pm

Gabriel opened his mouth at Andromeda's comment. His tongue tingled with desire to make a flippant remark. However, the admiral beat him to saying anything. The time traveler bit his tongue. Andromeda meant only to protect its - her? - captain. He shouldn't belittle that. It was an admirable trait for someone to have. Being a hero across time made him forget the simple things.

A wane smile touched Gabriel's lips as he listened to the Admiral speak. It seemed here there might be a kindred spirit. This entity appeared to know the burden of countless lifetimes. He tilted his head to one side. "I've been through those fates a few times. I also know I can't die, not as everyone else does. The very fabric of time sustains this body." The mage admitted, seemingly serious. "I look forward to this talk. Claiming the seas and the skies for such an admiral is a worthy goal in my opinion. It's been a while since I've been a pirate."

Each step inside that Gabriel took, he could feel the air warm substantially. A snap of his fingers rewound the time on his clothing. The reversal instantly took them to a state of dryness. The corruption swirled in his chest, pushing for a way out. Gabriel nearly touched the wall to unleash the spark. Realizing he might need to respect Andromeda's intelligence, the bluette pulled his hand back. "Might I unleash a spark of corruption into the ship? It won't harm her, simply explore her hallways. If it bothers Andromeda, she'll easily be able to snuff it out." Gabriel brought the magic into his hand, holding it out for the Admiral to inspect. To the magical senses, it felt like a dog excitedly sniffing the air.

When the answer is given, Gabriel graciously follows that course of action. Then he follows the Admiral to wherever they might have their talk. The bluette explored the room with his eyes as he sat in whatever might be provided. "I have a need to point out, my heart is heroic, my deeds are not. I do whatever is best for the greater good of Time and Space. People are but blips to both and thus are no consequence. In fact, I believe one unifying force is more beneficial. It stabilizes the fabric. If you truly look to unite the seas and skies, that falls right into my preference." Gabriel turned back towards the Admiral. His fingers steepled together waiting to see what the entity would say.

WC: 422/1626

Gabriel Bank

Serena von Edelweiss
    Serena von Edelweiss

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Serena von Edelweiss 7th February 2022, 11:20 pm

The captain's flames was like burning lamp in the dimly lit hall ways of the Andromeda. He gazed on ahead with the void in his empty eye sockets. His burning skull turned to Gabriel and and gave a nod. "Go ahead... you can certainly try..." said the Admiral before continuing on his way. Should Gabriel unleash that spark, he would only see as far as where the Admiral stood. Instead, it seemed as if the Andromeda would consume the spark, snuffing it out returning a silent gaze back back to he blue haired made. The sensation was that similar to a diver gazing down to the ravine deep into the ocean, the feeling of the infinite darkness of the abyss gazing back silently.

"I do apologize...She doesn't like to share her secrets...she can be a bit shy around strangers..." The ghostly Admiral chuckled, the ship creaked and groaned as if rerouting back in an irritated manner. The Admiral walked until he stopped in front of a metal door, the door swung open on its own letting in the Admiral and Gabriel. The room was adorned with comfortable furniture, jewels, treasures and books scattered in the corners of the room. The shelves a were decorated with doodads and artifacts. The room was very much like a antique shop, crossed over with an old book store. In the center of the room was a large desk, with several maps and navigational tools scattered about. A feather pen, lay wading in an inkwell. The Admiral took a seat in a large red chair, his flames flickered as if indicating that the Admiral was relaxing.

"Come, sit... I'll have someone bring us some drinks and food..." the Admiral lifted his hand gesturing to one of the empty seats on the other side of the table. The captain listened patiently, allowing Gabriel to finish the ideas he wanted to convey. Once Gabriel finished speak the Admiral leaned back on his seat and the darkness of the empty eye sockets of his burning skull watched silently. The Admiral, was in no obvious rush, but instead took the time to really understand the words Gabriel has said.

"I see...what makes you the authority to be the custodian of the time line? I only ask of this... because you need to realize...I do not care what you think is right or wrong.... your powers are your own.... if you want to run around trying to keep things in check that is fine by me... but understand lad.... if you ever.... try anything to betray me and the fleet... understand that there will be consequences... if you truly wish to join my crew... you need to play by my rules, savvy?" The Admiral leaned forward, his was calm yet ice cold, a direct contrast to the hellish flames that cloaked his body.

"If you can agree to put the fleet first before yourself.... that you have my word that the fleet and I will have your back... I watch over those in my crew... understand this lad... I run my crew and fleet like a family... we are kind to our folks.... but we are brutal to our enemies.... and we are merciless to traitors....respect is earned and not given.... I understand that.... I do not need to prove myself to you, nor do I need to earn your respect.... you want to join us? Then you must be the first to show us this respect.... you must prove yourself to us...and if you can manage to do that... then in due time my respect is yours..." The admiral, spoke clearly making his stance known to Gabriel.

"If you do not want to agree to these terms, then you are free to leave, no harm will come to you and we can part ways as civilized men...." The door opened and a man and woman wearing the similar uniforms to the Captains charred garbs entered the room. The set a car platter of food and bottles of alcoholic beverages on the table. The two excused themselves and closed the door. The Captain looked at the food and drinks and looked up to Gabriel.

"If you do agree, well I'll give a toast to you and welcome you to my crew and fleet..." The Admiral chuckled as he opened the drawer and produced a back iron brand, with the symbol of a kraken and spear. He set the iron brand and the table and awaited Gabriel's response.

Post by Cetus 12th February 2022, 11:03 pm

Gabriel clapped delightedly when Andromeda snuffed out the spark. The captain's explanation caused a wide grin to spread across his face. "Darling, you needn't be afraid of me." He crooned, kneeling to stroke the boards of the ship. "You have such depth... It brings out the pirate in me." The bluette got to his feet, dramatically flipping his hair. "Ya know, cause I want to plunder your depths." He made a small noise like extinguishing a fire. In Gabriel's mind, he'd just delivered a sizzling pick up line. Andromeda surely would swoon for him now. If not now, eventually she would swoon. She'd be welcome to bring along the heartless captain too.

The time mage swaggered over to the seat offered by the captain. He looked around, admiring the collection of old things. Time felt tangible in this room. Gabriel felt almost at home. Perhaps the captain would allow him to bask here from time to time. The bluette leaned forward in his chair. "I'm no authority - that's Time and Space Administration. I'm plopped into points in time throughout the multiverse that are at risk of destabilization. A repairman for Time, ya see. My powers merely allow me to work without a team." Space condensed into a ball that rolled across his fingers. Solidified time encased Gabriel's hair in a perfect slow moving wave.

Power started to ripple off the bluette. Space wavered and Time stuttered. He smiled widely, a manic gleam in his eyes. "Now captain, I do believe I've been showing ya the respect, treating you like an equal this whole time." Corruption sparked along Gabriel's arms, both fire and electricity at the same time. Gabriel laughed, madness clear in the sound. "What need have I of your fleet, your crew, You?!" Then abruptly the unnatural storm ceased. "Yet, I'm here. I want to join. Though I'm not sure what family is. Even in all my lifetimes, it was only present at the first and thats faded, yo."

He paused as the two crew members walked in with food and drink. Interest gleamed in the watching golden eyes. Once gone, Gabriel popped some food into his mouth. "Respect is hard for me, Admiral Daddy. Too many lives, sasa ke? If ya'll can live with that and my awesome quirks, I'm yours. Anything you want me to do - provided you respect me balancing Time - I'll do for you. We guchi?" Seeing the brand, Gabriel licked his lips. His shirt shattered into dust. A tanned muscular chest presented itself in the absence of clothing. The bluette turned his left shoulder toward the Admiral. A faded design marked the skin there. "Burn me, Daddy. Burn me good. My life for the Abyssal Fleet."

WC: 455/2081

Gabriel Bank

Current date/time is 30th May 2024, 1:07 am