Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Beach Hair, IDC (event with Mathis)

Lethe
    Lethe

Alt Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- EXP Grinder- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Limited Edition- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Taskmaster- Halloween job event participant - Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Warrior Dragon
    Position : None
    Guild : Meliora Vitae
    Cosmic Coins : -
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 2,290,286

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Archive Magic
    Second Skill: Iron Dragon Slayer
    Third Skill:

Beach Hair, IDC (event with Mathis) Empty Beach Hair, IDC (event with Mathis)

Post by Lethe 20th July 2021, 9:09 pm

Leave the Future in the Past, We're Living in the Present now, Baby!

Summer. The season of everything freaking hot. Honestly. It frizzed up hair, made it feel like one was melting, but it was also a perfect time to see one mostly nude too. Lethe was grinning to herself as she adjusted the skirt cover on her hips, along with the strap that was attached to the rather short boyshorts. Of course she had another thing she needed to go to and was going to drag her favorite person along with her. She adjusted her wedge heels straps on her feet and started to go stomping out of her dorm and down the hall and up to the Arborium.

She wondered if Mathis was tired of her shit already or not. He hasn’t complained yet.

As she made it to the top deck, Lethe smirks as she makes her way over to him. “Ready for the beach?” She grins as she holds her hand out to him. She pulled up her hologram map and let him put his hand in hers, or if he didn’t grab her hand fast enough, she grabbed his shoulder before she pressed a spot on the map, Cedar.

It took half a second the travel from the SS Endeavor, to the port town of Cedar. She had made it so they were right near the edge of a dock and near a beach, one that happened to have a party going on. A grin was on the black haired dragons face as she looked over to Mathis. “Ever been to a beach party?” She questioned as she let go of Mathis and started to strode down over towards the sand before she stopped right next to it, and removed her heels, storing them in one of her archive ‘bins’ she had and sending that off to wherever her magic goes before her bare toes touched the sand. Her phlox purple eyes were in awe of the party, wondering what in the world she could possibly do first with Mathis!

There was limbo, volleyball, surfing, fishing! Oh a variety of things for them to do. “Mathis! Want to fish?” She asks as she turns around and smiles sweetly to him, clasping her hands behind her back as she leaned over to her right slightly. “I remember you said you were a good fisher before you came to Fiore. Can you show me? They have a fishing contest going on in a few minutes.” She batted her eyelashes at him as she bit her bottom lip, raising an eyebrow along with it.

She knew how to fish, and kind of wanted to play volleyball or surf instead, but she wanted to see how he worked… maybe she could get Mathis to play volleyball with her after. Butter him up, so to say.

Her idle thoughts were cut short by a pair coming up behind the two. A flying exceed, and a cyborg came up to catch up. “Master Lethe.” The cyborg calls as he stops just behind them. The exceed let up a happy squeal and practically attacks her face as he flew into it at a fast pace, making her fall back rather hard.

“Olwen! Greyhound!” She growls as she shoves the exceed off of her face and glares at the two. “What the hell part of ‘Stay on the ship’ to neither of you understand?!” She stayed seated in the sand as she put two fingers on either side of her temples.

The little exceed slowly lands himself in the sand near Lethe, and put a paw on her elbow. He made his eyes grow wide as he looked at her. “I wanted to see the beach too… Greyhound also said he wanted to see one… I convinced him to take me here... I’m sorry… I can have Greyhound bring me back if you don’t want us here…”

Lethe cracked an eye open slowly to look at Olwen and see his pitiful face. She slumped her shoulders before she grabbed the exceed in her arms and held him to her. “You two can stay… just don’t cause any trouble, either of you. We’re here to have fun, not fight.” She sighs as she stands up, still holding the exceed in her arms. She had a small pout on her lips from the intrusion of the two, but she also didn’t want to be mean to them since they never been to a beach before it seemed. She looked at Greyhound, and raised an eyebrow.

“I apologise for not trying to contact you first before we came here. I did get a bit excited as well.” That confirmed that at least. He wasn’t trying to disobey orders.

Lethe looked to Mathis again, and sighs. “This is okay with you too… right?” She had a feeling it was, but she wanted to confirm it first.

|| Words: 806 || Thread Total: 806/4000 || Job || Job Approval ||
    #98AFC7-Lethe || #669999-Veles
    Tag: @SlayerMathis_
    Activities:
    0/4 leis
    Olly #00ffff || Greyhound #ff7f0e

_____________________________________________________________________________________

SlayerMathis
    SlayerMathis

Mythical VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Christian Minecraft Server- Magic Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Player 
    Lineage : Bladesmaster
    Cosmic Coins : 300
    Experience : 658,820

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Blade Summoning
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Beach Hair, IDC (event with Mathis) Empty Re: Beach Hair, IDC (event with Mathis)

Post by SlayerMathis 30th July 2021, 5:14 pm

Rolling fer fishin'

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Beach Hair, IDC (event with Mathis) DcM8us5

[center]Mathis Lora | Blademaster Lineage | Monado | Magic | Poppi
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Beach Hair, IDC (event with Mathis) Empty Re: Beach Hair, IDC (event with Mathis)

Post by NPC 30th July 2021, 5:14 pm

The member 'SlayerMathis_' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Normal Dice' :
    Beach Hair, IDC (event with Mathis) Die_01_42158_sm
    SlayerMathis
    SlayerMathis

Mythical VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Christian Minecraft Server- Magic Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by SlayerMathis 30th July 2021, 5:46 pm

STATS & SUMMARY
    HP1190/1190
    MP500/500
    Speed204m/s
    Strength155.5
    (Melee Damage)
    SP1
    (Spell Power Multiplier)

ITEMS ON HAND
    N/A

SPELLS USED
    N/A

COMBAT SUMMARY
    Damage Taken:N/A
    Healing:N/A
    MP Used:N/A
    Buffs:N/A
    Other Notes:N/A
    ~

Perhaps Mathis should have taken Poppi up on her request to do research into when the next major festival in Fiore was. Both of them knew that Lethe was going to drag Mathis into it one way or another, but Mathis had almost become resigned to this fate. No matter what he did, Lethe somehow would have found him and dragged him along to this festival, no ifs, ands, or buts, as humans seemed to say. Like a creature that knows it was ready to be sacrificed, Mathis simply waited in his same place as normal within the Arboreum as Lethe came and dragged him along, the two teleporting somewhere else. He had recognized the town, the very same small town that he entered Fiore in: Cedar. A small smile cracked on his face as the sea breeze rushed across his face. He had not brought his mask along with him to the Arboreum, but he knew that he likely would not need it.

"I cannot say that I have ever been to a 'beach party,' Mathis admitted, looking around. A festive aura filled the air, one marking it as something entirely foreign to him. "In fact, I cannot say I have been to many festivals in general, but if there is an opportunity for fishing, I shall not deny it."

He was about to take a few steps towards the waterside when an unfamiliar voice called out. He could tell at an instance that it was not a hostile force, but rather something that Lethe seemed familiar with. The smaller one seemed to be an Exceed, something that as far as Mathis was aware was a native creature to Fiore. The other was mechanical, a robot for sure.

"It appears you are familiar with each other," Mathis said with a small, courteous smile. "It is a pleasure to meet you. I am Mathis Lora, a fellow guildmate of Lethe's. I apologize that I am not familiar with you." He bowed, waiting for their responses if they would give any. "Of course, I do not mind the extra company. I fully expect Poppi to appear soon enough and-" a glimmer of blue light shimmered beside Mathis, the combined form of one of the Aegises, Pneuma, appearing, already clad in a swimsuit.

"Sorry for popping in unannounced, Mathis," she said with a bit of a smile. "I just wanted to get a bit of an opportunity to go for a bit of a swim!"

Mathis smiled. "Of course. Well, it appears as though we both have unannounced guests. It is not of any worry, however. Do as you please, Pneuma." With that, Pneuma smiled and ran off, immediately jumping into the water after a take off that sent her some fifty feet into the air, diving headfirst far into the ocean waters. Mathis shook his head as a father would do with their child before heading off towards one of the makeshift piers for the fishing competition.

The rules were simple. Largest catch won, but anyone who participated got a lei. This seemed to be their way of indicating who participated in an event, much like how there were things in the previous festivals Lethe dragged him into. Perhaps it was just a Fiore custom? Was Fiore a land that was so fully surrounded by ensuring that everyone did everything that every festival required some sort of indication of event participation? Such thoughts raced through Mathis's mind as he sat on the edge of the pier, his eyes closed as the fishing rod became an extension of his arm. Each rolling bump of a wave became as natural as a step or a breeze. The light ocean side winds flowed through his unkempt hair, the small strands dancing on the wind.

A tug pulled on his arm. Bursting his eyes wide open, Mathis pulled hard on the rod, one single heave towards himself. Much to his shock, a lexos from Alrest came at the end, some ten feet just in length. Luckily for him, it seemed as though the density of this sea as opposed to the Cloud Sea of his homeland rendered this one unable to fly or even breath outside of the water. Mathis reeled it in to the edge of the pier, where the overseer of the event quickly awarded him with the victory, giving him a golden lei. Mathis nodded before releasing the Lexos back into the water with a few whispered words in his native tongue. He hoped the creature could find its way back home, dangerous though it may be. A smile crossed his face as he looked out towards the horizon. Would Alrest be doing this festival? Thoughts of his home crossed his mind, wondering if he ever should return.

WC: 0796 | TWC: 0796

Template Made by Pokomon
    Edited by SlayerMathis

Lethe
    Lethe

Alt Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- EXP Grinder- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Limited Edition- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Taskmaster- Halloween job event participant - Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Summer Special Participant- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Lethe 5th August 2021, 10:41 pm

As they reached Cedar, and Lethe looked to Mathis, she instantly seemed to be enjoying this outing. ‘What is this? You wanted to make him cry first, now you want to see him smile more? Pick one, woman.’ Veles growls into her ear. She ignored it and went on to listen to Mathis respond to her question of being at a beach party. Then happened her other two companions joining the fray! She pouts over to Mathis as he smiles to the two. “Mathis, these are Olly, and Greyhound… remember the two stalkers when we were in Pergrande? The exceed and this Cyborg here?”

Greyhound put his right hand to his left shoulder. “I’m glad to have been able to formally meet you as well. I am not upset that you’re not familiar with me. Myself, and the exceed didn’t approach you before during our first… ‘meeting’.” He glanced between the two while Lethe asked if Mathis was fine with the two joining, and his response of it being fine while another being also appeared besides the man that Greyhounds master fancied.

Lethe slumped her shoulders at the sudden appearance of the woman, still holding onto Olly as she did so. She was at least glad that the woman ran off rather quickly. At least she didn’t have to worry about that. “Poppi’s supposed to be coming too?” She makes a small face. She didn’t want the group to get too big, if she were honest. Mathis seemed to start heading towards the fishing contest, and Lethe was following, Olly in hand, and Greyhound following behind. She would watch her companion as he casually went to the fishing contest and began fishing as well. She watched as he seemed at ease while he fished, almost mesmerized by him. She watched as he managed to fish up a creature as big as her father it seemed.

She nodded her head in approval as he was given a lei as reward for that fish(?) that he had caught. He let it back and she walked up towards the pier where he was. “That was kind of cool to watch.” She nods as she smirks. Olly wiggles out of Lethe’s arms, flying himself in the air now, and looks around the place. “Want to go walk around the beach and see what other things they have for us to do?” She asks as she grins to him, holding out her now free hand as she did so.

Regardless if Mathis took her hand, or just walked along with her, Lethe would look around the beach and watch as people made noises everywhere she looked. It was a bit of a disorderly mess, but she was ignoring it as she was telling herself it didn’t matter since it was the beach. She soon spotted some Horse Shoe throwing game. She found herself turning and going over towards the little game and observing how others were going about it. She was handed five plastic little horse shoes, and she frowned. This was what she was given to work with? Rolling her eyes, she tried to sense if there was any metal in it. There was none.

Sheer luck this would have to be then. She held up the shoe and stared between the two ends at the peg. She tossed it and realized late that she let go too early! The horse shoe instantly smacked into the dirt before her and kicked up enough of it as a breeze came through and made it come at her. Behind her, Olly and Greyhound were amused by the action, but were stifling their laughter. This would proceed three more times as she let go too early, or too late. She got closer with each toss though. Sticking out her tongue, Lethe eyeballed the peg through the ends of the horse shoe once again. This time she managed to let it go just right and it hit the peg with an audible clank! As she heard that noise, Lethe let up a victory scream and threw a fist up in the air. The host of the game gave her a lei and congratulated her on her success of even getting a horse shoe on the peg.

Lethe made her way back towards Mathis, and pointed to the other side of him. “Hey! Volleyball!” She smiles brightly as she glances towards Greyhound, then towards Mathis. She pursed her lips a bit, and smirked. “Let's go play. Greyhound, you stay back to watch Olly! Don’t want him to be hit by the ball by accident.” She grins as she grabs Mathis’ wrist and yanks him towards the volleyball nets. “Hey! Got a game for two to play with?” She asked a referee who was idling around. In no time, the two were both explained the quick rules of the game, then they were paired up with another pair of people for the game. Lethe grins as she claps her hands together. She might have not been too good at horse shoes, but she was feeling pretty confident in herself with volleyball.

|| Words: 851 || Thread Total: 2453/4000 || Job || Job Approval ||
    #98AFC7-Lethe || #669999-Veles
    Activities:
    2/4 leis
    Fishing Contest
    Horse Shoe Throwing
    Volleyball (WIP)
    Olly #00ffff || Greyhound #ff7f0e

Last edited by Lethe on 11th August 2021, 12:59 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fixing color coding)

Lethe
    Lethe

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Lethe 5th August 2021, 10:42 pm

rolling for volleyball

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 5th August 2021, 10:42 pm

The member 'Lethe' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Normal Dice' :
    Beach Hair, IDC (event with Mathis) Die_01_42158_sm
    SlayerMathis
    SlayerMathis

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by SlayerMathis 6th August 2021, 7:14 pm

STATS & SUMMARY
    HP1190/1190
    MP500/500
    Speed204m/s
    Strength155.5
    (Melee Damage)
    SP1
    (Spell Power Multiplier)

ITEMS ON HAND
    N/A

SPELLS USED
    N/A

COMBAT SUMMARY
    Damage Taken:N/A
    Healing:N/A
    MP Used:N/A
    Buffs:N/A
    Other Notes:N/A
    ~

Mathis gave courteous nods to the two companions of Lethe's as they were introduced. Prior to heading off to his fishing, he reassured, "Poppi will not be present for this festival. I have certain matters I wish for her to investigate. Primarily matters of Alrest, though she was to investigate some matters here in Fiore first. If I had to hazard a guess, she would have left for Alrest yesterday and likely would return some time in the next week."

As he returned from fishing, Lethe offered a hand to him. From Kora's constant chatting, he knew that this was something that humans did mostly to display romantic affection towards one another. She was suggesting that he hold her hand, after all. At least, that was likely the case. However, he did not wish to presume. Perhaps she was just stretching her arm? It was entirely plausible. So as to not offend her should that not be her intention, he merely walked beside her on the beach, watching as she played a game with horse shoes. He... did not fully understand what was happening. This must have been some sort of custom within Fiore. A strange game, to be sure. However, just as she was about to pick up a victory, Mathis was approached by two different women clad in swimsuits.

"Heya cutie~" one of them purred.

"Hello," Mathis very brusquely replied. He did not know who either woman was, nor why they were talking to him.

"You're looking pretty athletic. Wanna play a game of volleyball?" the second one asked, a hand running down Mathis' arm.

"I... have not played before," the Blade admitted.

The two girls walked off with winks before Lethe turned around, asking about volleyball and pulling him over to the court. She expressed an interest in playing the game, which Mathis agreed to. "Ah, two women approached me as you were finishing up your game about the sport. I myself have not played before, but I am willing to give it a try."

As the two made it to the sandy court, the girls from before on the other side of the court.

"Hold up now, you can't play volleyball in all of that constraining armor!" the blonde shouted out, twirling a ball in her hand. "Lots of moving around on the beach, and it's really hot here! Plus, you need to give the fans all a show! It's part of the rules, you know. If you're wearing all of that constraining armor, you might be cheating with all of your stuff, too!"

Mathis raised an eyebrow, the referee raising her eyebrow with a small nod. It seemed as though this was the case. Mathis outstretched his arm, a glimmer of blue light encompassing him. Rather than the usual silver armor he wore, a thinner chausse appeared on his lower legs while his chest was bare. "I apologize, I do not have the usual attire of beach goers, so I shall make do."

The pink haired one gave a whistle. "Damn, you got a hot bod, huh?"

"You could definitely be a model. You ever try for the Sorcerer's Mag? It's a real nice deal, you know."

"Well, we'll get your number after the game, cutie."

With that, the blonde served the ball up. Mathis, in his inexperience, exclusively played for himself at first, with Lethe not getting a chance at the ball for a few volleys, but once she did, it came to a resounding success.

The game came and went with Mathis and Lethe winning without the other team scoring a point, though Mathis was still very confused as to why Lethe seemed especially violent. "If I recall, this was a game meant for fun, not as a way to release aggression," he asked as the two of them had leis wrapped around their necks. "Do you need something to cool off? Perhaps the heat is getting to you..." He reached out his hand, a glimmer of light blue at the end of his fingertips as a small snowflake formed at its edge. "If you wish, you can place it on your forehead. It should cool you off. Worry not, it is just normal ice. However, I did notice a table of foodstuffs. Perhaps you would wish to get something to eat?"

WC: 0719 | TWC: 1515

Template Made by Pokomon
    Edited by SlayerMathis

Lethe
    Lethe

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Lethe 11th August 2021, 10:31 pm

After being informed about Poppi not joining this time, Lethe was internally cheering, getting a mental eye roll from Veles. When Mathis didn’t grab her hand after she offered it to him, she pouted some, but shook her head. Of course he would. She thought she had him a little bit trained already, but she guessed she needed more work to get him to do things without her being completely direct. She dropped her hand and looked over to Mathis out of the corner of her eye. “You know I held my hand out to you, right?” She asks, being sure in case he was being a bit of a dingus. There was the small chance he could have ignored it on purpose, but she also didn’t think that would be a Mathis move.

As she was playing horseshoes, she barely turned her head a centimeter to the side and listened to the girls chattering up her man. A chill went down her spine as she threw that last horse shoe. He, of course, didn’t give them much of the time of day, but one of them touching him, made her growl as she smelled their scent on him as she got close to him. As he fessed up about a couple of girls, a snicker came across her lips. “Great. Let's play. Maybe we can go against them.” She giggles as she hugged his arm right where the girl touched him, pressing herself against him as she did so.

After they made it to the court, they were paired with the two that had been talking to Mathis, and a grin was on her face, till one of them convinced Mathis to remove his freaking armor. Her heart nearly stopped as she quickly looked back towards him. “You don’t have to if you don’t want to.” She tried to tell him, but the referee also agreed and made her roll her eyes before she bit her bottom lip at the sight before her. “Dayum… you should wear that more often…” She mutters under her breath, making sure her head was turned away from the girls so they wouldn’t read her lips as she said so. She let her phlox purple eyes glare over to the other side of the court towards the pink haired girl, then the blonde. “You two aren’t getting anything from him.” She says in a mockingly nasally voice before the ball was served.

She was clearly hearing the males in the crowd around the game going on talking about the females bodies as they swayed from side to side before going after the balls. Lethe didn’t mind Mathis getting the balls first, but once the balls started coming towards her, Lethe made use of her multiple species strengths. She wasn’t going to let them have this. She was constantly smacking the ball down over the net with a loud enough smack that it could be heard over the loud crowd. A few times, she managed to actually smack the girls too. Lethe didn’t mind too much, just swaying her hips as she walked back away from the net. The girls were actually seeming a bit scared of Lethe as she would glare at them a way a predator would, and they were her prey.

As the game ended, and they scored basically all the points, Lethe had her hands on her hips and looked over to Mathis. “Oh, that wasn’t aggression, that was how the game was supposed to be played. It’s a good way to relieve aggression too though.” She giggles ever so ‘innocently’ towards him. As he reaches his hand out with the small snowflake, and she gingerly grabs his wrist. “I think I do need to cool off some, could you please put some of the ice on my forehead? I am hungry too now after all that work.” She let him put the ice on her forehead before she grabbed his arm again, putting his arm between her breasts as she looked towards the girls on the other side of the court.

She grins to them as she lets Mathis lead her towards the tropical feast. The slayer didn’t seem to have any intention of letting go of her companion till they got to the tables of food, not even when Greyhound and Olly joined them and they began talking to her.

“Master, why are you clinging onto Mathis?” Greyhound would say, clear confusion in the cyborg's voice.

Lethe just looks over as she takes a deep breath. “Warding off flies that think they can make it.” She says with a shrug of her shoulders. She finally let go before she grabbed a plate and began piling it high with various foods, mainly meats for her. She looks over to Mathis and smirks. “You should have changed into that the moment we got here. I’m a little upset that other girls had asked you to change instead of me.” She confesses as she stuffs a shrimp in her mouth and makes her way towards a table, offering another shrimp over towards Mathis. As she sits down, she starts to stuff her face a little more, Olly sitting next to her and practically drooling over the fish she had on her plate. With a sigh, she grabs one of the napkins she had grabbed a handful of, and placed a few pieces of shrimp, tilapia, and other seafood items on the napkin for the exceed to eat with gusto.

A small smile was on her face as she watched the exceed eat. Him and the cyborg annoyed her sometimes, but she did enjoy their company, same as Mathis’, despite his denseness sometimes. She let her eyes go back towards Mathis, and she raised an eyebrow. “How have you enjoyed the party so far?” She asks as a worker comes over and places a lei over her head, giving her three total lei’s around her own neck. The worker would walk off to give other hungry party goers some lei’s as well.

|| Words: 1009 || Thread Total: 4181/4000 || Job || Job Approval ||
    #98AFC7-Lethe || #669999-Veles || Olly #00ffff || Greyhound #ff7f0e
    Activities:
    4/4 leis
    Fishing Contest
    Horse Shoe Throwing
    Volleyball
    Tropical Feast

Current date/time is 10th May 2024, 2:16 pm